The most difficult powers to use?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeadpoolXXX
What characters powers or weaponry do you think would be the hardest for YOU to use in the real world?

Damborgson
Let's be real here, we'd all accidentally destroy our houses with even moderate super strength.

ShadowFyre
Almost all of then

gauntlet o doom
Telepathy. Hard to distinguish between people's thoughts and the voices in my head.

Galan007
*Any* powers would be extremely difficult to use in the real world, tbh.

Not sure what *the* hardest would be, but I feel like Firestorm's transmutation abilities would be nigh impossible for me to use effectively. His powers are centered around rearranging the molecules of one thing, in order to transform it into another thing... Based solely on HIS own personal knowledge of molecular structure.

So if I wanted to do something relatively simple, like change water into wine, I'd have to know how to change every single water molecule from this:
https://i.imgur.com/k837A3z.png

Into this:
https://i.imgur.com/1tTbiE6.png

...And don't even get me started on the know-how required to change human skin into salt, ffs. messed

So yeah, doing anything remotely decent with a powerset like that would probably be way beyond me. On top of that, you'd also have the added pressure of inadvertently splitting atoms and causing nuclear explosions and whatnot.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Damborgson
Let's be real here, we'd all accidentally destroy our houses with even moderate super strength.

laughing out loud

But seriously, we would.

Doesn't take much strength to punch holes in the walls (trust me, I... have done my research) biscuits

Now imagine what it would be like with Spidey's Class 10 or even Paladin's Class 1 strength level without having time and training to adapt to it.

qwertyuiop1998
Uncontrollable powers all are most difficult to uses

StiltmanFTW
Wanda's hex powers would suck, I imagine.

StiltmanFTW
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-IpNuye50hQ8/ULZBj_xeFqI/AAAAAAAAECM/4sz7skpoBgc/s1600/Uncanny+Avengers-Men-016.jpg

Bentley
Batman's PIS

Galan007
Originally posted by Bentley
Batman's PIS leg Fixed. thumb up

Faceless808
Magic. Even when done right, it comes at a cost.

ShadowFyre
Speed would suck if you were stuck like that diner scene with supes and flash.

I think having something like the symbiote would be cool because it can help you use your powers

Stoic
I'd say items of power like the Q bands, Power Rings, Starbrand, or UN.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Damborgson

Yeah; unless you're born with it/develop it early or can turn it off, it would be an absolute pain to use.

==

Telepathy seems like one that would be hard to control for me. That and super-speed.

One Big Mob
Necromancy. I feel like it's an Excalibur sort of thing where I just can't pull the Carver from the ground. We need a true hero to wank him out of his funk.

DarkSaint85
Superspeed.

Or a GL ring, with zero will power and creativity.

ShadowFyre
Trying to spin mjolnir and go in the right direction would be fairly difficult. I imagine I would eat dirt at lightspeed quite a few times.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Trying to spin mjolnir and go in the right direction would be fairly difficult. I imagine I would eat dirt at lightspeed quite a few times.

Hammer was sentient.

It did all the work for him.

Cry and die, thorbag.

byrdgang21
Black Bolt for sure

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Hammer was sentient.

It did all the work for him.

Cry and die, thorbag.

Whatever. Let me have my fun

Damborgson
Originally posted by ShadowFyre

Let's hope you don't start at lightspeed lol.

But yeah, the hammer would be complex.

Weather manipulation in general would be pretty hard. Depending on where you live, you'll probably destroy that years agriculture, flood a town, electrocute some undeserving people, and kill Kenny:

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/FarflungBowedIndochinahogdeer-small.gif

Eon Blue
All of them, realistically.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.