How many out of 10 does GA Prime get

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MrMind
How many out of 10 does GA Prime get individually, fights all take place in neutral realm

1. Dormammu
2. Mephisto
3. Ymir
4. Surtur
5. Odin
6. Trigon
7. Gaea
8. Neron
9. Chthon
10. Set
11. Atum

leonidas
they are all magic, and most are around the same general level. the elder gods are generally thought to be above, but with the added power AND the almost complete magic immunity, hard to see any of these entities beating him without some sort of weapon maybe or bfr. elders gods might be tougher but it's been shown that they can be affected by physical damage, and we generally never see the FULL power of elder gods brought to bear against anyone. atum at his best is a monster and capable fo huge amounts of physical damage. possible he's the biggest challenge here--IF we stick to his best feats. /shrug

MrMind
depends how far you see Prime's magic immunity go

31st century Mordru obviously couldn't hurt him

but does that mean someone above skyfather level couldn't do more than tickles?

we gotta apply a hell of a no limit fallacy to think he's immune to all magic

There are magic beings at the ceilings of DC and Marvel

leonidas
thing is mordru is a skfather, and he did absolutely nothing to prime. that means there is no indication at all that there may be a limit, and enforcing one--or not--is equally pure speculation. then we have to wonder how far above someone like odin set or chthon really are? aside from narration there isn't all that much to go on. set has the best feats of the elder gods but as i said, i think atum would be the biggest test here IF we take him at his best. when we have no indication at all of limits, it's hard to just pick one. obviously if his immunity doesn't extend to the level of elder gods, he'd lose. the thread would be less speculatory were this a cosmic gauntlet instead of a magical one imo. as is, all you'll get are best guesses based on what we've seen.

qwertyuiop1998
Not familar with marvel,so i just talk DC part
He couldn't pass trigon,in New Teen Titans volume 2 trigon already use his spreading power to subdued all earth heroes.Including superman.And this happens before COIE.
And GA prime basically is Pre-crisis superman.So if he couldn't pass trigon,then prime also couldn't
Of course,this just a personal and completely subjective opinion.

Damborgson
It's all magic, I see no reason why he wouldn't strangle them.

MrMind
yeah the Trigon before COIE is the same Trigon after
since New Teen Titans was completely intact

Stoic
Is Prime above death?

zopzop
With the Demons, it gets tricky. IMHO GA Prime would easily withstand any direct attack they could muster and he could hurt them with his attacks. The question is what if they get exotic and attempt to tempt him so they can claim his soul (their authority is absolute once you sell them your soul). This is a valid tactic and Prime isn't exactly a rocket scientist.

MrMind
Originally posted by zopzop
With the Demons, it gets tricky. IMHO GA Prime would easily withstand any direct attack they could muster and he could hurt them with his attacks. The question is what if they get exotic and attempt to tempt him so they can claim his soul (their authority is absolute once you sell them your soul). This is a valid tactic and Prime isn't exactly a rocket scientist.

where do you think he stops at

Demon of Heaven
Originally posted by Stoic
Is Prime above death?

In the sense that he can't truely die yes. He became some time anomaly that is tied to the dcu multiverse. So if he dies or his body gets blown to bits he will come back somewhere within the time stream.

Demon of Heaven
Lol thinking he's completely immune to any and all magic or something

abhilegend
Originally posted by Demon of Heaven
Lol thinking he's completely immune to any and all magic or something
He was immune to Mordru who had absorbed all magic in the universe and Kinetix too who had the magic of an entire universe.

So basically immune regardless.

Demon of Heaven
Originally posted by abhilegend
He was immune to Mordru who had absorbed all magic in the universe and Kinetix too who had the magic of an entire universe.

So basically immune regardless.

Wtf? We don't know how powerful this mordru really was, cause he's a character that fluctuates ALOT! Your using old incarnations to say he had magic of entire universe, thinking writiers of this story were insync with old circumstance that was probable forgot! But try to prove he had entire universe of magic here or was stated any such thing even close!

Also he did NOT have kinetix universes magic yet when he faced SBP. Jeez

Also all he did is throw some random generic fireballs at SBP. That ONE panel is your proof that these guys magics will not effect him?!

abhilegend
Wtf? We don't know how powerful this mordru really was, cause he's a character that fluctuates ALOT! Your using old incarnations to say he had magic of entire universe, thinking writiers of this story were insync with old circumstance that was probable forgot! But try to prove he had entire universe of magic here or was stated any such thing even close!

Also all he did is throw some random generic fireballs at SBP. That ONE panel is your proof that these guys magics will not effect him?!
Mordru confirmed he had absorbed the magic of entire universe before he got the power of Kinetix.

And as Thorbags want to scale power levels, here you go.

Alex Luthor recreates infinite multiverse using the magic of prime universe.

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/23168988/shift.jpg.html

Reiterated multiple times that the magic of main universe is the fuel.

http://i.imgur.com/eKeBHNc.jpg

Just for emphasis, it is again confirmed that Alex indeed brought the pre crisis infinite multiverse back. From Justice Society of America 20 if anyone wants to know.

https://s14.postimg.cc/aj1z6d3vx/RCO019_1475954050.jpg

Mordru had absorbed entire magic of Legion universe.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-mH3AQZmWS5k/VjOaWUFcJJI/AAAAAAARvoU/b3GvdBi6K_k/s1600/24_07.jpg

SBP flat out laughed at his attack. But Mordru was certainly holding back, eh?

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11112/111125835/3216693-superman+prime+magix.jpg

So did Kinetix who had absorbed the magic of her entire universe.

http://i.imgur.com/Oi7lTkp.jpg

What happened to her?

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111116033/3851617-91233782.jpg

Funniest thing? It's all written by one writer.

What would you like Mordru to do except blast Prime?

Demon of Heaven
I disagree with your assessment.
"I own you like I own all magic left in the universe"
To me that's just him saying he thinks hes the pimp daddy "king" of magic within his universe. Not that all magical energy resides within him.
Them same fireballs also could not put down that green lantern that was with them. Or easily put down the small group of legion guys that was with him from taking the witch girl.

Demon of Heaven
Also that chick was conduit like stated she wasn't useing or shown to be able to have access to all that power herself

abhilegend
I disagree with your assessment.
"I own you like I own all magic left in the universe"
To me that's just him saying he thinks hes the pimp daddy "king" of magic within his universe. Not that all magical energy resides within him.
Proof of this? Mysa had to rely on the magic sparks left by Mordru to create spells. She has access to magic otherwise.

Then they are that powerful. What's your point?

abhilegend
Also that chick was conduit like stated she wasn't useing or shown to be able to have access to all that power herself
Proof?

zopzop
Originally posted by MrMind
where do you think he stops at
Assuming they can't trick him out of his soul, he clears.

Laminator_X
He'd win a punch-up against almost any of them, but some of them might be able to pull some shenanigans like turning the Sun red.

Demon of Heaven
Proof?

It's really all speculation on both sides Imo, we comprehend what is given to us when things are not clear. Which they are not here

abhilegend
It's really all speculation on both sides Imo, we comprehend what is given to us when things are not clear. Which they are not here
How is this speculation when she had the magic of an entire universe?

Demon of Heaven
How is this speculation when she had the magic of an entire universe?

This point you can have, yet what did she show with said power?
Pertty much zip in entire storyline I believe.

abhilegend
This point you can have, yet what did she show with said power?
Pertty much zip in entire storyline I believe.
You need to show it to confirm she has universal magic inside her?

Senor Cage

Mordru is generally skyfather plus. That was an uber feat of Prime shrugging off those magic attacks.

Adam Grimes
Also it was SBP who's nowhere near his guardian amped-self.

DarkSaint85
'Superboy Prime'

Adam Grimes
What are you talking about my friend?

DarkSaint85
Knew I should have waited lmao

Demon of Heaven
You need to show it to confirm she has universal magic inside her?

Not necessarily, no.
But did she even realize this happened to her? And had all this access to such power? Probable not

Example would be like warlock still being at normal levels even with power of universe because he didn't even know/realize

abhilegend
Not necessarily, no.
But did she even realize this happened to her? And had all this access to such power? Probable not

Example would be like warlock still being at normal levels even with power of universe because he didn't even know/realize
Yet another baseless assertion without any proof.

Why don't you prove that she didn't had access to the power?

Demon of Heaven
Yet another baseless assertion without any proof.

Why don't you prove that she didn't had access to the power?

My proof is she never herself ever showed or reference such power.

abhilegend
My proof is she never herself ever showed or reference such power.
Except when she blasted Prime which had more affect than Mordru with the magic of an entire universe.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.