Enter the Matrix-Trinity and Morph.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stovenutts
I know that nobody has been able to get Neo yet, but has anybody been able to play with trin. or morph.??? i know u can on multiplayer but what about in the real game?

mirthrandir63
It depends on the version you have. If you are using the PC version, I don't think you get to play as anybody besides Niobe or Ghost. According to the strategy guide though, there is a way to play as Neo on the PC version, and as Neo, Trinity, Morpheous or Smith in the console version (Xbox, Gamecube or Playstation). I have the PC version and I haven't figured out how to play as Neo yet, and I don't own a game console so don't ask me about that. I'll check my strategy guide later and see if it gives any codes or more info.

DarkMage31
If you have the PC version mirthrandir63, you are able to play as Neo if you do some file moving and renaming. I do not know specifically how to do this, but it is all over the web. Try Gamefaqs.com. Also, Trin and Morpheus are only available in multiplayer unless we find a cheat. Until then, they are not acessable on the PC.
AND YOU SAID ACCORDING TO YOUR STRATEGY GUIDE, IT IS POSSIBLE TO PLAY AS NEO ON THE CONSOLS! HELP US ALL OUT BY TELLING US HOW!!!!!

Stovenutts
i found a decode cheat for trinity,it said "you have access" and said i could get trinity but then i couldnt do anyhting from there.

DarkMage31
If you read my first post on the Neo (new moves) thread, I talk about how the decode feature is just like Echo, just in code. Sorry to burst your bubble. We'll have to keep looking.

Matrix456
What page of the strategy guide does it say it is possible to play as neo.

mirthrandir63
Alright here's what I got (All of it comes from the official strategy guide for enter the matrix). It is by no means direct or conclusive be here is word for word the relevant passages. Anytime I found out more I'll let you all know. Another important note: the strategy guide doesn't say wether this information is for console or PC exclusively so keep this in mind. In the section gliteches in the matrix, there are a bunch of codes some of which can be revealed to be phone numbers or other stuff after you use the decode program on them. I haven't gotten all of them to work, but I'll include the list of codes in the section "Glitches in the Matrix". It suggests that it isn't possible to play as Neo on console (no mention that it ISN'T possible though), and apparently you can only play as Neo on PC by movinbg a bunch of files around (still need to test that).

IMPORTANT INFO IN PASSWORD.TXT FILE

Crack the codes at these websites.

www.thematrix.com: 23631BE6
www.danielinstitute.com

GLITCHES IN THE MATRIX
(WORD FOR WORD)

Hacking secrets exposed
The hacking system extends far beyond the material covered earlier in this book (just how to use commands and stuff). Those who have journeyed to the bottom of the rabbit hole know the gifts that lie in store for the savvy hacker. Those who were unable to tumble far enough are about to be led in the right direction. This section picks up where the Hacking Chapter left off and provides instruction on unlockin the game's ECHUMXBIA0EF and HBJQEQLLBFZA0U features, amoing other things.

Accessing the EABXSXAMA7EUNGD
The first step to unlocking the hidden fruit of the hacking system is to pass the security check on the EABXSXAMA7EUNGD. Enter the password obtained from the files in the AermText folder. Once the password's entered correctly the use needs to succesfully complete the authentication test. There are two answeres to this puzzle: a red and a blue one.

Those who choose the DAEIPXP7CXBWZJNB will receive an alert message from Neo. The line has been traced and the conncetion will be terminated if BBGUNSKLPKZP isn't executed immediately!

Entering the DCAY0E7VDSZZCK0 succesully completes the authentication and grants access to the EABXSXAMA7EUNGD. It contains just two folders, one of which is the invaluable JBEDYPH folder.

Accesing the EBETIN7ESSH0
View the directory of this drive's contents and pay special attention to the JBEDYPH fodler. Obtain the DAEYSRE7KMCKT password and use it to explore the newly created folder Check to see if there is any email and if so, put its information to use with the BADEKEA program. Retreive the information from Trinity and use it to run the EABRSSXQQN executable.

Run the downloaded program with the code 8RAN as instructed. This will allow the user to browse the contents of the EBETIN7ESSHO

EAIRFFMISKP0J7TIDCQMD
Observant players may have noticed a particular HDATISPL7OKTCYA in the Chateau. Use the BADEKEA program and enter 0019495550101. (MUCH FUN!!!!!!!)

A gift from IADYSFNYC

Run the ECHJQWNXSDOL program to contact the operato. Chat with the operator until given orders to do something else. COmplete the request by running emp program as fasts as possible. Load a game save and scroll all the way to the left in the "Area Select" screen to see what has been added. Be sure to have two controllers plugged in.

HBJQEQLLBFZAOU

There are several areas in the game where two players can fight against one another in a pure, Focus-free martial arts battle. The available areas and their corresponding combattants are shown below

-- The Subway: Morpheus vs. Agent Smith
-- The Dojo: Niobe vs. Trinity
-- The Pit: Seraph vs. Ballard
-- The Ballroom: Niobe vs. Ghost
-- The Bedroom: Cujo vs. Vlad
-- The Atrium: Sewing Woman vs. Janior
-- The Alley FireBird Man vs. PoliceCar Man (looks like you just ram each other with cars)

ART
IADYSFNYC left the connection to the ECDNXLRZLGAKA open and now the content of tis folders can be viewed. Use the CAFNMFS command to inspect each of the files in the Art folder.

GBCTEVUN7SLMLFNXK
Access the EBETIN7ESSHO and view its folders carefully. Open the GACQXDH folder and load the contents into the GBFUUEQPNU0 program to download this new ability into the Matrix. Once in the Matrix, press the Punch + Kick Buttons to put this newly learned skill to use against enemies -- even bosses! Run this program a second time to uninstall it.

Vlad doesn't stand a chance agaisnt Niobe anymore!

IBFIYQUMHXWQS7ALWUR
Access the EBETIN7ESSHO and view each of tis folders to find biograpchial information about JBHSRPT or ECEPCRGI. Use the corresonding program to read this information. In it, the player will find details on their prograss through the game

IBECJEUGM7GADXW
It's possible to insert additional firearms at integral locations within the Matrix by using the appropriate command Study the images in the BermMaps folder to gain their correspoding ICFJJXS70VXJR.

JBGEEPBNB7NUBNUTDF7YGVZTIGW
Be sure to watch the ICJK0F7SSNSSWX closely to gain a password to unlock this secret area Enter the ECBEWPED7DXZi (13d2c77F) in the appropriate program to gain the chance to play several mini-games.

(Describes sparks' training contruct -- no codes)
After this there is a picture of a bunch of numebrs and letters and the error message System failure. What makes this interesting is that the sequence 13d2c77f is highlited (same code as above).

That's all I have that would be relevant (the rest is how to beat the normal levels nothing interesting). I haven't beat the game yet, I'm working on Spark's contruct program so once I beat it I'll let you know what the multiplayer feature entails. This section that I copied strongly suggests that you can play as Morpheus, Trinity, Smith and whoever was listed in the multiplayer sequence.

mirthrandir63
Has anybody here actually beaten the sparks construct program (the training level with the 4 mini games?)

thadius
Does anyone know how to get out of the damn room in north point? i keep getting caught in there and recieving messages of "you can probably blow your way out of there" and "look around for anything useful" HELP!!!!!!!

mirthrandir63
What's north point? Are you talking about the sewers? Is this as Niobe or Ghost?

thadius
north point is in the air port, and its ghost...

Stovenutts
throw a grenade down the hall towards the bullet proof windows.

Manifest
Hi! First time here, wow alot of people trying to get Neo. Unfortunately I don't know how to get him. Sorry :P But yes... I have a question about multiplayer... How do you play it, do you need to beat game first or what? I unlocked multiplayer (fighting) but I don't know how to play it? I type it in the "Hacking" option thing, and yes it worked (the code). But then Im tryin to find where to play it... Can anyone help me?

Manifest
Oh shit, I created a new thread, sorry!!!!!!!!!! i didnt knowsad

mac11586
I have beaten the game on Xbox with both characters and on all difficulties. I have beaten all of the mini games and done all the hacking that is known to the public at this time.

I have found no sign of playing as neo, morph, or trinity in the regular game. I have however been able to get the sword to use in the regular game. VERY COOL. I have also been able to do weapons drops throught the game.

The mini games are the best part after you beat the game. In one of the mini games you get three minutes and unlimited focus to fight as many swat members as you can. All hand to hand. There are a couple other diffrent ones too.

But as to other characters, haven't found anything and i have done everything in hacking that is on websites, cheat mags, and the strat. guide.

thadius
thanx stovenutts

thadius
hey does anyone know why the game freezes whenever i get to control tower 2?

Stovenutts
probably just a mess up. for me, it always froze when going on the elevator in the first level. i guess u could say it fixed itself cuz i just played it again and it didnt freeze.

DarkMage31
Hmmmmm. Multiplayer. So you entered D5C55D1E (I'm pretty sure that's it) and it accepted the code? If so, good. Now, go to Load and select the file you hacked into. On the top you will see the level, and in the bottom box you will see all the sub-levels. Tap left on the control stick and go all the way back in the levels past the first Post Office level. There will be one called Multiplayer. There will be maps like Subway, Dojo, Ballroom, Bedroom, Alley, and more. The matches are pre-set. For example: Subway- Morpheus vs. Agent Smith
Dojo- Niobi vs. Trinity
Bedroom-Vlad vs. Cujo

NOTE: there are more.

Manifest
Sweet thnx, ill try it! The code (i memorized) D5C55D1E

Manifest
Somehow.... i put in code, i do go to the file i hacked (by the way this is for ps2) but when i get there i go to look for the Multiplayer lvls by going left and right searching for lvls, and it isnt there + the code said it worked?? so yea....? Whats wrong>>>

1. Go to hacking
2. Load 1st game (Ghost)
3. Type in Cheat.exe
4. Type in Cheat D5C55D1E
5. Says it works
6. Quit and say yes
7. Do you wish to save? Yes
8. Do you wish to Overwrite? (i did this twice and said No and yes)
9. Load
10. Chose the 1st saved game (Ghost)
11. Searched for level...
12. Got nothing except the game I beat

Stovenutts
well ask someone else in a different thread about that. i made this thread to talk about trin. and morph. not about the friggin multiplayer-its prettey obvious how to get it.

thadius
hey does anyone know how to get past the secret passage, i keep falling into that hole, and i cant get out and there are no passages out of there...

thadius
never mind i found it

trancylife
do you have 2 Dual Shock 2 controllers plugged in??? you need these for it to work smile

Manifest
Lol yea i thought so, i got 1 dual shock controller and 1 ps1 controller... :P

enjoipooters
For the PC version do I have to have two gamepads plugged in to use multiplayer or two keyboards? I have my gamepad, keyboard, and mouse plugged in and did all the hacking to unlock multiplay but it isn't in the lvl selects. PLEASE REPLY I CAN'T FIND THIS INFO ANYWHERE.

SpaceCadet
people! i dont know how to hack! i got this secret place code...i dont know what to do...help!

DarkMage31
Sheesh! There must be a thousand guides to hacking on the web! No matter. I do not believe there is a multiplayer for PC, enjoipooters, and to input cheats, enter the hacking area of the game and type CHEAT to "download" the command to cheat

A:/>CHEAT

Now on the left corner of the screen there is a new command: CHEAT along with HELP and QUIT. Select CHEAT (CHEAT.EXE) and you have:

A:/>CHEAT

Right after CHEAT type the code you have. Fore example, multiplayer is D5C55D1E and press Enter on the keyboard.

A:/>CHEAT D5C55D1E
Cheat activated
Multiplayer Unlocked

Voila! To enter another cheat, select CHEAT on your command list. As you progress through hacking you will get more commands (decode, dir, and others)

The Omega
Space-cadet> Also look out for the signs on the highway in the game. They're all cheat-codes. If you're too busy driving (I know I was smile) there are lists of the cheat-codes in the thread Enter the Matrix (neo, new moves).

redfunk89
has anyone yet found a way to play as trinity??????????????????????????????

The Omega

Eagle
Yeah watch this ://personal.inet.fi/koti/seppo.bjorkman/kuvia/trinity%20etm.jpg (add http because i can't post linkssmile

Just swap the filenames in actors folder in the pc version. Same works with Neo, Morph etc...

DarkMage31
Oh, and the highway signs are in the movie Reloaded, not the game. That's what I've heard, anyway. Haven't comfirmed personally...
-DM31

the ONE
I completed it wid both of them inless than 2 weeks.

the ONE
av ne of u seen reloaded?

DarkMage31
Uhhhh... yeah... why?

Altar[1stONE]
Guys there is no neo for the consoles , we have searched threw the whole rabbit hole and no neo was found. But if you get the pc , this is what you can do for the next best thing. I make ghost become neo , and then i put on all the cheats like inf.focus , and unlimited health. Just with that im super fine, also for trinity, just replace niobi with her. Then you will feel like the game was ment to have trinity , and its pretty passable. So i think thats the best thing to do so far , PC has everything you need to hold you till the next Matrix game comes out.

Madars
(I'm not English or American, so if there are any mistakes in text, then sorry .....)

Hi,
About that Neo from PC version ...... but if you can get Neo on the PC Version, then it is not so good, cause :

HE HAS NO SKILLS, HE HAS ONLY THE SKILLS FROM GHOST, NOT FROM NEO, AND EVEN NOT THE POWERS OF THE ONE !!!!!!!! mad !!!!!!!!

But if you really want to get Neo then you have to get him on Normal way not with that "name changing" on the skins ..... mad ......

But I really do not know if you can get Neo ....... embarrasment .......

But I think there is a way to get him, ..... cause by the Hacking Option you can view him with the "view.exe" Command ...... Cause if you can view somebody with that view command than is that somebody in the game too, or you can play with him/her, just like Trinity ; you seen her in that Level where Ghost has to fight her, so she is too in that "view" command, so Neo, but you did not seen him in the game right ???

SO I think that you "50% Can - 50% Can't" unlock Neo !!!

That's way I believe that you can have Neo as playable
character, but you can play as Morpheus or Trinity on
Multi-player mode, but I do not know if you can play them all on Single Player mode !? confused ...........

About Neo : I think you know that joke about "DECODE" Command,
Cause if you open Hacking System then press L1,R1,L2,R2 buttons all at the same time, ( you most try it first ... ) you will get all commands on your command list, even "EJECT" command, then you will get an "ENCODE" command, select it and type : NEO UNLOCKED. then press Enter button, then you will get an code the open "DECODE" command and type that code you just got from that "ENCODE"command, the press Enter button, if done correctly you will get a message, says : "Valid Code Found" NEO UNLOCKED ...... (you can do that the same with your name too.) Somebody though this joke up ..... and then everybody believed that that is an Step Closer To Unlock Neo .... but that is not true !!!!!!

But maybe you can unlock Neo ...... maybe to complete the
The entire game with the both Ghost and Niobe and with all
the difficulty levels ..... ?!?!?!?!?! confused confused ......

Maybe one day I will try it and maybe I will get him in my
(and maybe your) hands .......

freemind
Is there any code that you can do for the PC etm to get all the hacking commands? Like the R2 R1 L2 L1 does for the console version.

The_Architect
People. Wasn't this thread orginally about trying to get morpheus and trinity?
Plus I was wondering have any of you tried getting Neo, Morpheus or Trinity through the training construct?

The Door is Open I Can Only Show You The Way......

The Omega

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.