Donna Troy vs Captain Marvel Carol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stoic
Who would win?

1. H2H brawl using all powers, but no weapons like swords, shields, etc.

2. All out with gear, and powers.

leonidas
donna in the first and probably the second i think. it would still end in a brawl and carol wouldn't be able to really amp herself against donna. donna's def cl100 and at least as skilled as carol, likely faster (at least in combat) and her weapons could end it pretty easily. meanwhile carol would be forced to try and batter donna with energy she could partially defend against. she is also very durable. i'm not saying carol can't win. i just like donna's odds in this one more. pretty good match up though.

Senor Cage
Which Donna? New 52 Donna with the armor would be too much. Hell, Donna just owned Despero. I'd take her for the majority.

MrMind
Originally posted by Senor Cage
Donna just owned Despero.

when and what happened

Senor Cage
Sorry, it was wonder girl, not donna. Last Young Justice book.

MrMind
lol

leonidas
and THAT wasn't complete pis, right? given their histories? thumb up

Senor Cage
Despero is the new Martian Manhunter. He isnt what he used to be. Losing to Martian Manhunter, Wonder Girl, and Stargirl. Lmao

StyleTime
Hmm...Round 1. Carol might make a fight of it by pressing the ranged advantage, but Donna wins all the same. Carol can't amp on off Donna and Donna should be able to close the distance without getting hurt much due to her bracers, speed, and durability. Carol's hype, even now, still amounts to mostly lip service. Even in the female hero only world she just got launched too, she's only considered their biggest asset because all the other women, like She-Hulk, lost their powers. It's quite disappointing really.

Round 2: Armored up Donna stomps. Divine weapons pierce far more durable people than Carol and Carol isn't fast enough to avoid them. Pretty cut and dry, pun intended.

zopzop
Donna destroys Carol in both scenarios.

MrMind
Originally posted by zopzop
Donna destroys Carol in both scenarios.

this

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.