Trump's sexual abuse accusations thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Robtard

Bashar Teg
invalid topic because special rules and fee-fees

Putinbot1

BrolyBlack
Coward Rob strikes again

Robtard
Originally posted by Bashar Teg

Even if we say only a very small percentage of these accusations are true, say 10%, that's still 2.4 rapes/sexual predations right now that Trump's committed.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Robtard
Even if we say only a very small percentage of these accusations are true, say 10%, that's still 2.4 rapes/sexual predations right now that Trump's committed. thumb up

Robtard
Originally posted by Putinbot1
thumb up

"He was like an octopus. His hands were everywhere" -Jessica Leeds

^ That comment sure sounds a lot to what Trump was caught admitting to on the hot mic. I wonder if Trumper's are too cowardly to admit to that, even to themselves in private.

Putinbot1
"He was like an octopus. His hands were everywhere" -Jessica Leeds

^ That comment sure sounds a lot to what Trump was caught admitting to on the hot mic. Greatest thread ever!

Surtur
Even if we say only a very small percentage of these accusations are true, say 10%, that's still 2.4 rapes/sexual predations right now that Trump's committed.

Why would we say any are true?

BrolyBlack
Reeks butthurt here

Robtard
Greatest thread ever!

Whomever wins the Dem nomination, do you think it would be wise if they brought out these 24 women during the debates like Trump did with Bill Clinton's accusers?

That was seen as a masterstroke of pure genius by Trumpers in 2016, they all cheered Trump doing that, would that same strategy not be seen as genius the now?

BrolyBlack
Reeks butthurt here. Like smelly smelly immature baby retard butthurt

Surtur
Whomever wins the Dem nomination, do you think it would be wise if they brought out these 24 women during the debates like Trump did with Bill Clinton's accusers?

That was seen as a masterstroke of pure genius by Trumpers in 2016, they all cheered Trump doing that, would that same strategy not be seen as genius the now?

It wouldn't be wise because progressives would just whine over it and say the nominee was exploiting "victims".

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Surtur
It wouldn't be wise because progressives would just whine over it and say the nominee was exploiting "victims".

Bingo

BrolyBlack
Why would we say any are true?

Bingo

Robtard
But they're all lying according to you so they can't be victims, Surt...

BrolyBlack
Hypocrite Robthumb up

Surtur
But they're all lying according to you so they can't be victims, Surt...

1) I'm not a progressive and I was talking about how the progressives would respond
2) I did put the word in quotes

Robtard
So from your POV, you'd see the Dem nominee bringing out the 24 (and counting) Trump accusers during a debate as an equal stroke of genius. Cool.

BrolyBlack
1) I'm not a progressive and I was talking about how the progressives would respond
2) I did put the word in quotes

Bingo

Putinbot1
But they're all lying according to you so they can't be victims, Surt... of course they are all lying according to Surt, they are women laughing

BrolyBlack

Surtur
So from your POV, you'd see the Dem nominee bringing out the 24 (and counting) Trump accusers during a debate as an equal stroke of genius. Cool.

I would see it as dumb and I've already explained to you why.

Robtard
Seems like different rules.

Surtur

Putinbot1
So from your POV, you'd see the Dem nominee bringing out the 24 (and counting) Trump accusers during a debate as an equal stroke of genius. Cool. I would thumb up but it will be far higher by then... laughing

Surtur
Seems like different rules.

It's different groups. Progressives are the type who would get upset over it.

Robtard
I would thumb up but it will be far higher by then... laughing

Wondering if a some point Hope Hicks is going to come out and say Trump molested her or tried to molest her. Trumpers will be in a spin.

Putinbot1
Wondering if a some point Hope Hicks is going to come out and say Trump molested her or tried to molest her. Trumpers will be in a spin. laughing that wpuld be brilliant!

BrolyBlack
More virtual high fives?

Surtur
Trumpers will be in a spin.

Why?

Robtard
laughing that wpuld be brilliant!

Another type of accusation was made, primarily after the audio recording surfaced, by several former Miss USA and Miss Teen USA contestants, who accused Trump of entering the dressing rooms of beauty pageant contestants. Trump, who owned the Miss Universe franchise, which includes both pageants, was accused of going into dressing rooms in 1997, 2000, 2001, and 2006, while contestants were in various stages of undress. During a 2005 interview on The Howard Stern Show, Trump said that he could "get away with things like that". -snip

^That also included the Miss Teen pageant, of which underage girls (at the time) who where a part of it have said he'd walk into the changing room while they were naked/half-naked and act like a total creep. Creepy.

Surtur
Another type of accusation was made, primarily after the audio recording surfaced, by several former Miss USA and Miss Teen USA contestants, who accused Trump of entering the dressing rooms of beauty pageant contestants. Trump, who owned the Miss Universe franchise, which includes both pageants, was accused of going into dressing rooms in 1997, 2000, 2001, and 2006, while contestants were in various stages of undress. During a 2005 interview on The Howard Stern Show, Trump said that he could "get away with things like that". -snip

^That also included the Miss Teen pageant, of which underage girls (at the time) who where a part of it have said he'd walk into the changing room while they were naked/half-naked and act like a total creep. Creepy.

Awful.

dadudemon

Surtur
Originally posted by dadudemon
He should have never been elected.

He's a terrible human being.

msn-tongue

BrolyBlack
Rob looks buttmad AF laughing out loud

Putinbot1
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Rob looks buttmad AF laughing out loud I don't think he does.

BackFire
Wtf I love Trump now.

Robtard
Accusation:
Kristin Anderson, a photographer and former model said Trump reached under her skirt and touched her vagina through her underwear at a New York City nightclub in the early 1990s.

Supported by:
"Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything." -Trump

Surtur
Accusation:
Kristin Anderson, a photographer and former model said Trump reached under her skirt and touched her vagina through her underwear at a New York City nightclub in the early 1990s.

Supported by:
"Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything." -Trump

Awful.

BackFire
That's lightweight shit.

dadudemon
Originally posted by BackFire
Wtf I love Trump now.

I remembered this is your thing and I legit laughed out loud. Snorted first.

https://i.imgur.com/5jjGHIX.jpg

Robtard
Awful.

^Triggered

Surtur
^Triggered

You're so angry.

Putinbot1
^Triggered

As always.

MythLord
I remember on Twitter when Trump supporters would say "Trump can't be racist, he kissed a black woman!"

What a scumbag; Much like Bill Clinton, who is also a scumbag.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by MythLord
I remember on Twitter when Trump supporters would say "Trump can't be racist, he kissed a black woman!"

What a scumbag; Much like Bill Clinton, who is also a scumbag. thumb up

Mindship
As long as Trump remains in office, any call from the *Right* (oh, the irony) for a Democrat to resign rings extremely hollow.

As an aside: the Left needs to get a grip on its Victim Narrative.

samhain
'I knew it was inappropriate because I worked in human resources.' That made me laugh I have to admit.

Surtur
Originally posted by Mindship
As long as Trump remains in office, any call from the *Right* (oh, the irony) for a Democrat to resign rings extremely hollow.

Either side screaming "resign!" to anyone seems hollow at this point. Just like when they scream about racism, sexism, hypocrisy, etc.

Then again neither side would be able to say much about anything ever if we applied this logic to everything. No democrat or republican could ever cry about racism or hypocrisy again.

Robtard
Originally posted by Mindship

Bingo.

BrolyBlack
Butthurt AF Retards R Us

Surtur
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Butthurt AF Retards R Us

I wonder if he realizes he bingo'd a comment saying the left needs to get a grip on it's victim narrative...I'm guessing he doesn't, but he's gonna pretend he did.

Robtard
Unlike you I read posts. But enjoy another pretend win, I will allow it, Surt.

Surtur
Unlike you I read posts. But enjoy another pretend win, I will allow it, Surt.

Calm yourself bro.

dadudemon
I wonder if he realizes he bingo'd a comment saying the left needs to get a grip on it's victim narrative...I'm guessing he doesn't, but he's gonna pretend he did.

When Trump is no longer in office, Robtard will appear like a centrist again.

smile

BrolyBlack

Hes to busy being Robtarded as ****

mike brown
I'm not that familiar with the particulars of the allegations.. but it's there any actual confirmed evidence to any of them or is it all he said/she said. Cause the politics involved makes me inclined to give him the benefit of the doubt if it's the latter. Weaponized accusations are becoming the norm in our modern politics.

Robtard
When Trump is no longer in office, Robtard will appear like a centrist again.

smile

I actually agreed with Mindship on his "Left needs to get a grip on its victim narrative", because it does.

Leave the victim complex to Trump and Trumpers, I say :0

BrolyBlack

Putinbot1
I actually agreed with Mindship on his "Left needs to get a grip on its victim narrative", because it does.

Leave the victim complex to Trump and Trumpers, I say :0 thumb up

BrolyBlack

Leave the victim complex to Trump and Trumpers, I say :0

baby

Robtard
thumb up

There's a clear problem when you can't criticize your own side and/or any side objectively.

Trumpers really need to see this with their mind-blowing hero-worship of Trump, it's FAR FAR FAR worse than the hero-worship Obama received from Obamites and Trumpers are only going further down the rabbit hole here

Surtur
There's a clear problem when you can't criticize your own side and/or any side objectively.

There is nobody who regularly posts in this part of the forum that refuses to criticize their own side.

This is false.

Robtard
Oh yes, you did say Trump had silly hair. FFS, that's not what I'm talking about, legit criticisms of actual issues that matter.

No, it's correct because it's been shown time and time again and it's only getting worse with your type of people. God's special chosen one, I want Trump to be my dictator etc. This won't be argued.

Surtur
Oh yes, you did say Trump had silly hair. FFS, that's not what I'm talking about, legit criticisms of actual issues that matter.

I've said more about Republicans than just comments about Trump's hair, period. Just off the top of my head I've said I don't want a wall unless it can be proven to work and cost effective. Do better.

Oh kiddo I just did argue it though, womp womp phaggot.

Robtard
I've said more about Republicans than just comments about Trump's hair, period. Just off the top of my head I've said I don't want a wall unless it can be proven to work and cost effective. Do better.

Oh kiddo I just did argue it though, womp womp phaggot.
Truly smashing criticism there, Surt. Truly.

And Surt's triggered again. Par for the course.

Surtur
Truly smashing criticism there, Surt. Truly.

And it's just one thing. Deal with it kiddo, you hold no moral high ground here. You never did smile

Aww I'm triggered cuz I disagree with you? Too funny.

Robtard
And for his final trick here Surt will once again claim that he's not voting for Trump in 2020 nor does he want Trump to win again :0

Surtur
And for his final trick here Surt will once again claim that he's not voting for Trump in 2020 nor does he want Trump to win again :0

So you realized you never had the moral high ground here, good thumb up

Robtard
So you've finally stopped lying about you not voting for Trump in 2020 and not wanting him to win a second term, babysteps thumb up

ps Robtad's morals >>>>>>>>>>>>>> yours, 24/7. Get madder now smile

Surtur
So you've finally stopped lying about you not voting for Trump in 2020 and not wanting him to win a second term, babysteps thumb up

Never said that, try again kiddo.

False smile

BrolyBlack

ps Robtad's morals >>>>>>>>>>>>>> yours, 24/7. Get madder now smile

Since when did you have morals?

Robtard
Update: The 25 women who have accused Trump of sexual misconduct

-At least 25 women have accused President Donald Trump of sexual misconduct since the 1970s.

-Renewed attention was brought to the allegations amid the #MeToo movement and a national conversation concerning sexual misconduct.

-Trump has repeatedly denied the accusations, denouncing his accusers as "liars."

-In June 2019, columnist E. Jean Carroll accused President Donald Trump of sexually assaulting her by forcing his penis inside her in a Bergdorf Goodman dressing room in the mid-1990s. -snip

Surtur
^He's so salty lol. I love it, when they can't defend Biden they deflect to Trump.

#SoEasy

Robtard
See:Originally posted by Bashar Teg

Surtur
I will absolutely allow you to pretend the reason you necro'd this topic wasn't a pathetic need to deflect from Biden.

You're welcome smile

Robtard
If you click the link you can see the story is dated "May 1, 2020", so it's four days old, a current story on the correct topic of the thread.

Do melt down some more though, it's very amusing as always.

Surtur
I will absolutely allow you to pretend the reason you necro'd this topic wasn't a pathetic need to deflect from Biden.

You're welcome smile

dadudemon
Update: The 25 women who have accused Trump of sexual misconduct

-At least 25 women have accused President Donald Trump of sexual misconduct since the 1970s.

-Renewed attention was brought to the allegations amid the #MeToo movement and a national conversation concerning sexual misconduct.

-Trump has repeatedly denied the accusations, denouncing his accusers as "liars."

-In June 2019, columnist E. Jean Carroll accused President Donald Trump of sexually assaulting her by forcing his penis inside her in a Bergdorf Goodman dressing room in the mid-1990s. -snip

Just wondering.

Why are you posting several Biden-defense stories but only anti-Trump stories? Do you have an agenda to defend Biden but disparage Trump?

If you're a left-centrist like you state, which is also what Silent Master and I are, why would you have any interest at all in defending Biden?

Surtur
The story doesn't even contain anything new lol. Even the E. Jean Carroll accusation isn't new.

But you gotta admit this is funny. These people wrote that article in order to deflect from Biden, Rob in turn posted the article in order to deflect from Biden.

It gets even better: the guy who can't stop saying Trumpers are taking marching orders is taking marching orders of his own.

That's a beautiful thing.

Silent Master
So, the story is 4 days old and yet contains no new info. sounds like the writer released it in the hopes of deflecting attention away from Biden. So, my question is

Rob, why did you fall for it?

Robtard
Just wondering.

Why are you posting several Biden-defense stories but only anti-Trump stories? Do you have an agenda to defend Biden but disparage Trump?

If you're a left-centrist like you state, which is also what Silent Master and I are, why would you have any interest at all in defending Biden? Several? I posted one story about the Senate rejecting Joe Biden's request to search for records on Tara Reade and then two other more malleable sources (to certain types) of the same story. So you're wrong with that claim.

As far as me posting in this thread again, the story updated, so I posted on topic and noted "Update". It's right there in my post.

You're not center-left, you're a "true centrist" per your own words.

Robtard
The story doesn't even contain anything new lol. Even the E. Jean Carroll accusation isn't new.

But you gotta admit this is funny. These people wrote that article in order to deflect from Biden, Rob in turn posted the article in order to deflect from Biden.

It gets even better: the guy who can't stop saying Trumpers are taking marching orders is taking marching orders of his own.

That's a beautiful thing.
Originally posted by Silent Master
So, the story is 4 days old and yet contains no new info. sounds like the writer released it in the hopes of deflecting attention away from Biden. So, my question is

Rob, why did you fall for it?

Does it really have to be explained that when the story was initially published it was 23 women accusing Trump, now it is 25.

25 is greater than 23. It's greater by a factor of 2, so the story was updated. Cope again, Trumpers.

Surtur
Problem is the latest accusation on the list is nearly a year old. It's already been covered lol.

There is no new information.

Robtard
25 will always be greater than 23, surt.

When the story updates again to say 26 or 27 women who are accusing Trump of sexual misconduct and/or rape. I will post the update in this ontopic thread and you people can flip out once again.

Surtur
Why didn't they update the list last summer when the 25th woman came forward? Why wait until now?

I love this part smile

Robtard
Maybe you should read the story for yourself instead of shit-posting, surt.

dadudemon
Several? I posted one story about the Senate rejecting Joe Biden's request to search for records on Tara Reade and then two other more malleable sources (to certain types) of the same story. So you're wrong with that claim.

If I can prove that you've posted in defense of Biden more than once, will you admit that you have defended Biden more than once?

As far as me posting in this thread again, the story updated, so I posted on topic and noted "Update". It's right there in my post.

You're not center-left, you're a "true centrist" per your own words.

I've since learned that I am not a true centrist but a center-left:

From September 3rd, 2018:

I am the same. thumb up

Best way to sum me up is a true centrist. I was at a -0.5, -1.44 on this test:

https://www.politicalcompass.org/analysis2?ec=-0.5&soc=-1.44

That puts me very close to central but still enough of a libertarian leaning that I can't quite be a perfect centrist.

As of 3 weeks ago:

https://i.imgur.com/ObeqY5d.png

And as of 3 months ago:

https://i.imgur.com/j36j497.png

I am allowed to correctly update my political positions when presented with new information. Being close-minded is the bane of politics.

Clearly, my positions are far more nuanced than just "center-left", however. I'd be a super liberal when it comes to personal choices but I'd be a conservative when it comes to fiscal-responsiblity.

But that doesn't explain why you're coming to the defense of Biden. Would you care to actually discuss this or do you want to treat me like Surt and pretend like you haven't defended Biden but attack Trump? I'd like to know why you don't attack Biden and Trump if you're Center-Leftl ike I am.

Surtur
Maybe you should read the story for yourself instead of shit-posting, surt.

Why not just acknowledge they only updated it cuz of the Biden accusations? And that you only posted it for the same reason?

dadudemon
Does it really have to be explained that when the story was initially published it was 23 women accusing Trump, now it is 25.

25 is greater than 23. It's greater by a factor of 2, so the story was updated. Cope again, Trumpers.

It it was a factor of 2, it would be 12.5 becoming 25.

uhuh

Adam_PoE

There is semen on her dress from that assault. I cannot wait for his DNA to be subpoenaed in her defamation lawsuit against him. The Trumper meltdown is going to be epic.

Robtard
@ddm Okay, you got me there. An increase of 2.

Robtard
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
There is semen on her dress from that assault. I cannot wait for his DNA to be subpoenaed in her defamation lawsuit against him. The Trumper meltdown is going to be epic.

If it's after he loses in Nov, then they'll pretend to not care and claim that they didn't really ever support him. They just liked how he "triggered libtards" and that is all, but never supported him, his actions or policies. Watch.

Surtur
Why didn't they update the story when she came forward?

Robtard
How do you know they didn't and this isn't yet another update?

Surtur
If it's after he loses in Nov, then they'll pretend to not care and claim that they didn't really ever support him. They just liked how he "triggered libtards" and that is all, but never supported him, his actions or policies. Watch.

Going by the Hillary standard, nothing he does will matter once he's out of office or not involved in any effort to be elected to office.

So if this day comes, I will do what you guys do and go "Impeach him" smile

Surtur
How do you know they didn't and this isn't yet another update?

Because there is no new information.

Did they just hear about her lies now?

Robtard
Please tell me again how you're not voting for Trump again in 2020 and you don't want him to win. Always worth a chuckle, Surt.

ps Trump was impeached smile You threw a hissy over it

Surtur
Lol...I take that as an acknowledgement that no new info was provided and this was done solely due to the Biden allegations.

Good. It took you one page to admit it instead of 10. Progress.

Bashar Teg
See: Originally posted by Bashar Teg

the barking retards are easy to predict.

Surtur

^Who wants to tell him?

Robtard
Because there is no new information.

Did they just hear about her lies now?

You didn't read the story last year, you didn't read it now. Stop lying, Surt. You're bad at it.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Adam_PoE

That was in Feb, wasn't it? It takes mere days to get these results back.

The fact that the story was dead in the water indicates it was clearly a dead end story.

Surtur
You didn't read the story last year, you didn't read it now. Stop lying, Surt. You're bad at it.

Lol coward

Robtard

So easy...

Silent Master

You really are.

Surtur
Bash right now:

https://media.tenor.com/images/9717f1ed6cae6c955883e3d2f8dfc9a1/tenor.gif

dadudemon
Bash right now:

https://media.tenor.com/images/9717f1ed6cae6c955883e3d2f8dfc9a1/tenor.gif

I guess you could say...

(insert unicode glasses characters, here)

He bashed himself in the head.

Bashar Teg
^Who wants to tell him?

https://i.imgur.com/D1JaXP2.jpg

Silent Master
https://i.imgur.com/D1JaXP2.jpg

Is that the girl you sexually harassed?

Bashar Teg
when trump has 25 accusers:

"oh they're all probably just lying. trump is innocent. shut them up!"

when biden has one accuser:

https://i.imgur.com/40vkhCJ.jpg

same old easily predictable and easily dismissible schtick. oh trumpers

Surtur
I swear Bash is like Wile E. Coyote constantly slamming into that painting of a tunnel on the side of a mountain. Never learning.

Lol. Only difference is Wile. E Coyote wasn't an incel.

Bashar Teg
I swear Bash is like Wile E. Coyote constantly slamming into that painting of a tunnel on the side of a mountain. Never learning.

"right gang? ...right? ...gang?" baby

Surtur

^Truly thinks this will stop people from laughing at my post.

Giggle.

Bashar Teg
^Truly thinks this will stop people from laughing at my post.

Giggle.

"he can't stop our special gang, right gang?"

meanwhile:Originally posted by Bashar Teg

Silent Master
Rob, your boy is calling for some help

dadudemon
Is that the girl you sexually harassed?

https://i.imgur.com/SOIBgiv.gif

https://i.imgur.com/TlGsSUw.gif

Bashar Teg
"coping will prevent everyone from seeing our gross hypocrisy, right special hangouts peeps?"

Surtur
If they laugh at me now I will have won!!

https://media.giphy.com/media/HrWu04MHLrpAI/giphy.gif

Bashar Teg
when their naked hypocrisy is on display

https://i.imgur.com/teY6ILr.gif

Surtur
"coping will prevent everyone from seeing our gross hypocrisy, right special hangouts peeps?"

Lol do you enjoy making replies that just invite people to dunk on you?

Robtard

Not "probably", it was: 'they're all Democrat operatives and liars out to smear Trump's good name'.

There was no question in their minds that Trump is innocent.

Silent Master

You finally figured out how to use hangouts?

Bashar Teg
Not "probably", it was: 'they're all Democrat operatives and liars out to smear Trump's good name'.

oh you trumpers and your special big-boy rules baby

Surtur

I just gotta know: do you believe Christine Blasey Fords claims?

Silent Master
oh you trumpers and your special big-boy rules baby

Why are you calling rob a trumper?

Bashar Teg
^^silly trumpers getting triggered because nobody will play by their special big-boy rules baby

Surtur
^^silly trumpers getting triggered because nobody will play by their special big-boy rules baby

Perhaps you can provide some evidence he supports Trump...

Silent Master

^
hebephile

Surtur
His language always surrounds children. He either says "baby rules" or "big boy rules" and u can see the emoji of the pacifier used repeatedly.

I'm sensing a theme.

Bashar Teg

Silent Master

^
hebephile

Surtur

Sancty never thinks about you.

Just thought I'd point that out smile

Bashar Teg

Silent Master
^
hebephile

Surtur

Not once in all these years.

Bashar Teg

Silent Master

^
Loves little kids

Robtard
Can you people please take your "no, you're the pedo!" and similar fight out of my thread. This is a serious topic, we now have 25 women who have accused the sitting POTUS of being a sexual predator. Some were underage at the time.

Silent Master
Can you people please take your "no, you're the pedo!" and similar fight out of my thread. This is a serious topic, we now have 25 women who have accused the sitting POTUS of being a sexual predator. Some were underage at the time.

You just peaked Bash's interest.

Old Man Whirly!
Can you people please take your "no, you're the pedo!" and similar fight out of my thread. This is a serious topic, we now have 25 women who have accused the sitting POTUS of being a sexual predator. Some were underage at the time. thumb up

Surtur
You just peaked Bash's interest.

lmao

Bashar Teg

they're doing it to avoid the topic concerning their parade of hypocrisy

Surtur
^Almost feel bad for Rob, this is what he's left to defend.

Lol

Silent Master
they're doing it to avoid the topic concerning their parade of hypocrisy

No, we are doing it because you're a hebephile

Robtard
@surtur Defend what? That Bash's post is spot on? It's a fact that you didn't give a shit in 2016 before the election that Trump had 20+ sexual allegations, you haven't cared to this day.

Surtur
@surtur Defend what? That Bash's post is spot on? It's a fact that you didn't give a shit in 2016 before the election that Trump had 20+ sexual allegations, you haven't cared to this day.

Lol dude, you're not doing yourself any favors.

Bashar Teg

they can't confront the topic because of their intellectual cowardice, so we have to yet witness another chimpout

Surtur
Lol but...that isn't what happened.

Nobody is denying Trump has been accused. What is being said is you're deflecting to these because of Biden.

Why pretend it isn't true? I don't understand what you gain.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>