Best Rail Shooters

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
What are some of your favorite Rail Shooters?

Mine is HoTD 1 & 2.

StyleTime
I really like The Umbrella Chronicles and Darkside Chronicles games. Being a Resident Evil fan, I get a pretty good rail shooting experience along with extra story/character development for a franchise I love.

Virtua Cop 2, Time Crisis, House of the Dead, and Panzer Dragoon were some I enjoyed as a kid. I only tried Yar's Revenge(modern remake) briefly some years back, but liked it. May play the full game eventually.

I never played Pokemon Snap.

Are we counting Starfox 64 as a rail shooter?

Jmanghan
Originally posted by StyleTime
I really like The Umbrella Chronicles and Darkside Chronicles games. Being a Resident Evil fan, I get a pretty good rail shooting experience along with extra story/character development for a franchise I love.

Virtua Cop 2, Time Crisis, House of the Dead, and Panzer Dragoon were some I enjoyed as a kid. I only tried Yar's Revenge(modern remake) briefly, but liked it.

I never played Pokemom Snap, although it seemed popular enough.

Are we counting Starfox 64 as a rail shooter? I don't think I'd count SF64 as a rail shooter.

I'm not sure I'd count panzer dragoon either.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.