MVF BZ: Josh_Alexander vs Nibedicus. The Hela Mjolnir crush.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nibedicus
This is a BZ to determine the validity of the Hela Mjolnir crush as a strength "feat". Between:

Josh_Alexander and Nibedicus.

Here is the original thread debate:

The question we will seek to answer is:

"Based on evidence, the Hela Mjolnir crush is a valid strength "feat"." (y/n)

I, Nibedicus, have taken the side of "yes".

Josh_Alexander has taken the side of "no".

I feel it is unusual for a MvS thread to be BZ'd around here and furthermore, it is even more unusual for a single "feat" to be BZ'd to determine its validity (this is because a mod ruling would make things easier) but this is done for fun and as an interesting test of our debating skills within a judged and controlled medium.

Guidelines to be agreed upon on this thread and judging volunteers are respectfully requested from this forum. smile

Impediment

Nibedicus
I guess we can skip having to make another thread to do BZ discussions with judges and just post it here.

Confirmed Judges for the BZ: Leonidas, DarkSaint85, Damborgson.

Agreed guidelines:
1 Opening
3 Rebuttals
1 Closing

Items that need to be agreed on:

1 post word capacity limit per reply. Sources must be linked, videos must be timestamped, etc.

Question to judges (hope Imp allows the judges to post here):

Is there anything else we are missing here regarding guidelines? This is our first BZ in this forum so we would need your guidance to make things as organized as possible. Thanks!

leonidas
hmm, 5 posts is quite a lot of posts. Lately 3 has been the magic number. Could be an opening, single post then a closing, or an opening followed by 3 posts. 5 posts may be enough time to get into circular arguments. the fewer posts allowed, the more concise the arguments needed from each of you--a better test imo. the final post is generally pm'd to someone (like darksaint for example thumb up ) so that no one has the advantage of reading and countering the final post--which is usually a summary post where nothing surprising or new is allowed to be entered. iow--be fair in the final post. the process has been pretty successful in the last few tournaments and bz's i'v taken part in, but it's your bz, so i'll judge by whatever you think will be best.

Nibedicus
Sounds good. So closing arguments will be pmd to DarkSaint. Josh, how would you feel about 1 opening and 2 rebuttals to keep post limits low? smile

Also, as agreed upon, Josh goes first with the opening.

Impediment
Judges can post, of course.

Nibedicus

DarkSaint85
Final verdicts shouldn't be sent to me, as I am a judge myself.

Just to avoid, say, being influenced by Leo's reasoned and well thought out judgement.

In short, I suggest Galan posts them, if he assents.

Galan007
I can do that. thumb up

Nibedicus
Sounds good! thumb up

Josh_Alexander
Was working via PM's with Nibe, reason why I hadn't posted here, sorry.

Thanks in advance to Darksaint, Leonidas and Damborgson for accepting to judge.

We've agreed with Nibe to:

- 1 intro
- 2 following up posts
-1 conclusion to summarize (to be sent to the judges, no new elements allowed)

I will open the BZ. Gonna post my intro ASAP.

Galan007
Final posts should be sent to me, as should the judges votes.

Josh_Alexander

Nibedicus
Judges, fellow KMCers, thank you for taking the time to indulge Josh and I with this BZ to debate the viability of the Hela Mjolnir crush as a strength "feat".

I'll not go into details regarding the who/what on the debate, as it looks like my opponent has already posted the details of the discussion for all to see.

Just to summarize, however:

This is a debate regarding Hela's Mjolnir crush (video provided by my opponent) as a strength "feat" and its validity within our debating medium.

The Point of Contention.

The central conflict that we will seek to settle in this debate is one of evidence. How we view it and how we interpret it. Its importance and relevance. And how we find it in the mediums we love to discuss and debate on. This is a debate about setting reasonable standards for evidence knowing full well the limitations when debating about hypothetical battles between fictional characters. It is a debate about understanding how the evidence is found and presented in the mediums that we love to discuss. Most importantly it is a debate that will seek to reiterate the rules of reasonable debating standards and tactics that we use so as to avoid chaos and to prevent trolling in the forums that we enjoy arguing in from time to time. This is a debate about the rules of engagement that would encourage reasonable discussion rather than frustrating baiting and circular trolling.

These rules are often unwritten, mostly unspoken because we recognize these as self-evident and common sense. But we also recognize that there are grey areas that we will disagree on. And, like me, many of us enjoy spending our time in debate to settle these disagreements.

However, esteemed judges and fellow KMC forumgoers, I would like to say: That this instance is not within one of those grey areas. I will prove that the evidence on this "feat" is very conclusive. That while anything can become imperfect especially when viewed from certain eyes, this "feat" is about as clear and concise as a "feat" can get if one considers the evidence primarily and once recognizes that this is about hypothetical battles of fictional characters. There are no "grey areas" once we look at this "feat" without confirmation bias.

The Simple Facts.

Now, I am not as flashy as my opponent, I will not attempt to dazzle you with multi-colored fonts or bury you in multiple unimportant and unrelated videos and irrelevant information. I'm not flashy because there is little need to be flashy.

This is a simple "feat". So I will keep my argument simple:

Hela used her hands to crush Mjolnir, because everything within our understanding (and filmmakers want to make "feats" understandable and relatable) use physical strength to physically crush objects. Thus Hela used her strength.

There is no explicit indication of any other forces present that could have contributed to the "feat" with any kind of relevance or significance. Thus, as evidence shows, there is no solid evidence of other factors being involved beyond strength. Thus it is safe to conclude that this is indeed a valid strength "feat".

Hela is not Odin. His abilities, showings and "feats" are not granted to her.

Occam's Razor.

The Simplest explanation with the least amount of assumptions is often the correct one.

Assumptions are fun, but evidence trumps assumptions. And we do not argue unsupported theories as facts in these forums. So an unsupported theory cannot invalidate a "feat" supported by evidence.

This is a movie. A Mass market superhero family action flick at that. Filmmakers make these kinds of movies simple so that the mass market audience can easily understand them and simply enjoy the ride. They will not seek to complicate it needlessly. What you explicitly see is what they are trying to tell you (unless there is a plot reason for them to be vague).

Consistency in movies (and many entertainment mediums) is not an absolute. And sometimes even irrelevant. We are all familiar of power creeps and high and low showings. Of Jobbing, of the "Worf Effect". This is not new to us. We KNOW that sometimes writers toss away consistency in favor of drama. So in the end, "feats" need to stand stand on their own based on the evidence available FIRST and not be biased by character history.

Preponderance of Evidence.

Now, this BZ came to be because my opponent sought to sow doubt in the viability of this "feat" through the use of indirect evidence, base assumptions, baseless theories and shady tactics (such as shifting burden of proof or asking that I prove a negative). Unless he shifts his approach, he will likely insist that simply creating "reasonable doubt" (perhaps even re-using the same disagreeable methods from the original debate) is enough to prove his point. But even if we were to ignore the questionable quality of his logic/evidence/tactics, we cannot ignore one thing: that the very premise of his argument is flawed. This is not about "reasonable doubt" (even tho there is nothing "reasonable" about this doubt, it is more "any" doubt than anything), for it is not a criminal case where there is a human life/future at stake so a higher standard is needed. This debate is about the preponderance of the evidence. This is about w/c is the most likely conclusion based on the best DIRECT evidence and best argument/interpretation. And that, esteemed judges and fellow KMC forumgoers is what I seek to provide in this debate.

Far Reaching Implications.

Now this BZ may seem unnecessary (a mod ruling would have resolved it so much more quickly). But I feel that if we do not argue the merits of the case, there will still be posters who will attempt to circumvent the ruling via clever-but-not-clever rewording. I felt that putting forward both logical positions and have you, BZ veterans and unbiased judges determine the true correct logical path is the best way to finally establish without a doubt the correct path to correct and proper use and interpretation of evidence in the forums we love to argue on.

This may also seem frivolous (I mean why waste the time?). But I feel that this BZ will have far reaching implications. If my opponent will have his way. No longer will direct evidence be needed and no "feat" will be safe (an example would be if someone argues that every Superman lifting strength "feat" is invalid because he has gravity powers based on his flight. Absurd, I know, but this is within the realms of the "any doubt" logic my opponent seeks to bring into these forums).

This must not stand.

Summary: This is a simple "feat" with simple evidence. This is a simple movie for a simple experience written to be simple and easy to understand. Consistency is not an absolute and there are highs and lows and jobbing and PIS/CIS and all sorts of logical stupidity in fiction entertainment mediums. "Feats" need to stand by their own direct evidence. Theories are not facts. Assumptions are not evidence. Once we let the evidence speak for themselves (and not headcanon/assumptions/theories), there is little doubt that this "feat" is not only valid as a strength "feat", it is among the most simple and basic valid strength "feats" out there.

Josh_Alexander
Nice, things are running up smoothly. I have began redacting my next post, however I don't expect to have it today, not even tomorrow. Just so you can be noted smile

Josh_Alexander

Josh_Alexander

Nibedicus
double post. delete pls.

Nibedicus
Dude. Kinda exceeded the agreed upon word post limit here.

Originally posted by Nibedicus
1 post word capacity limit per reply. Sources must be linked, videos must be timestamped, etc.

Can we get a judge to rule on this? Does he get to keep the post or should a mod delete and have him repost?

Josh_Alexander
UFFFF!!!! My apologies Nibe and judges, work was nuts and there must always be time for the family, reason for the delay.

Now, I have family time planned for Easter week, so I won't be working on the BZ until the week after Easter

I also think you guys would appreciate this.

Having said that, happy Easter fellows and keep safe

Josh_Alexander
Dude. Kinda exceeded the agreed upon word post limit here.

Can we get a judge to rule on this? Does he get to keep the post or should a mod delete and have him repost?

Ohh shit, I forgot about the word limit thing. I think it should be okay. But I could edit should it be an issue.

Nibedicus
We can't really tell tho since it's in two posts (the post limitation on the site would have kept track of this automatically). stick out tongue

How does this work? Anyway, sent DS a pm to see what the rules of this would be since I'm not sure exactly how these things work in BZs and how strictly it is followed.

Josh_Alexander
We can't really tell tho since it's in two posts (the post limitation on the site would have kept track of this automatically). stick out tongue

How does this work? Anyway, sent DS a pm to see what the rules of this would be since I'm not sure exactly how these things work in BZs and how strictly it is followed.

Sorry, my head has been everywhere. I forgot about the rule. Should there be an issue, I will edit :/

Nibedicus
Are you reposting your edit here and asking mods to delete previous ones? I need to know so I can start with my response. stick out tongue

Josh_Alexander
Are you reposting your edit here and asking mods to delete previous ones? I need to know so I can start with my response. stick out tongue

Has DS answered? If they are okay then I would rather not. I would have to rework it, because I don't want to alter the meaning of my words.

I would really appreciate if they can pass though (I don't really see the issue with the word limit/ BZ require a lot of intel).

Nibedicus
Will wait for DS before I post my reply. Let's see how it goes, I guess.

DarkSaint85
I would choose one post to keep, Josh. Then Galan can delete the other post or edit it.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
I would choose one post to keep, Josh. Then Galan can delete the other post or edit it.

Okay. I will rework my response then. Am gonna post again, and then you can delete both.

Josh_Alexander

Josh_Alexander
Done. Delete everything else. thumb up

Nibedicus
Should be able to post my reply in a day or 2. Busy with stuff atm.

Nibedicus

Nibedicus

Nibedicus
Sorry for the double post. Had to try and edit my post (due to formatting errors) but apparently, the forum breaks down once you approach 9.8k characters (not allowing me to edit more than once for some reason). Got forced to simply repost and hoping the mods just delete the prior post.

Josh_Alexander

Nibedicus

Galan007

Galan007
Nibe's Final Post:

Esteemed judges, good day, I apologize if the debate has dragged on longer than anticipated, I guess holy week and the summer holidays (for some of us) have made things very busy for my opponent and me causing unexpected long periods between replies. I hope we didn't take too much of your time away and wish to thank you all for your patience. It has certainly been an interesting debate and I hope you enjoyed judging as much as I enjoyed participating in it.

Esteemed judges, if it is anything, this BZ has been quite the enlightening demonstration of how confirmation bias can affect one's thinking and logic.

On its surface, the argument my opponent propositions is not really all that unreasonable. He believes the Hela Mjolnir crush is well above what Hela should be capable of. He perhaps got this opinion from viewing Thor's fight with Hela. He sees this as a huge inconsistency and he reconciles this to himself via creating headcanon and then cements this belief into his mind. I have no problem with this, for as long as it is his opinion then he is free to have it.

His logic, however, begins to sour when he starts imposing this belief as absolute truth. That is because in these forum, interpretations vary and we use best evidence with best logic if we wish to convince others that our belief is the best interpretation. As such, these beliefs need to hold up to solid scrutiny else it cannot generally be accepted as any kind of truth.

Now, my opponent would have us believe that, for some reason, inconsistencies (well, those he doesn't like anyway) and plot holes can't be used in a debate, yet his primary logical foundation for this so-called rule appears to be a simple misunderstanding/misinterpretation of my words without realizing that my words are not the rules here and that when interpreted correctly, my words actually hurt his argument.

He then points to a logical fallacy ("inconsistency fallacy"wink but did not elabortate on its connection to his logic. Just dropped the term and hoped that it validated his entire argument somehow. From how I've seen him use it, I wonder if he even understands what the fallacy is about. Is he implying that, universally, any contradiction and in any form is immediately deemed a fallacy (w/c is not what the fallacy is about)? Then why did he then decide w/c contradictions he will or will not allow (story only, not logical/scientific)?

He would also have us believe that Thor being able to "endure hits from Hela" is somehow definitive proof of this contradiction but didn't really specify w/c exact moments he meant, didn't provide the contradiction with regards to Thor's durability and seems to ignore the fact that Hela did not finish off Thor even though she had the opportunity more than once and ample time to do so (thus she allowed him to "endure).

Failing that, he attempted to use fling distance as his corroborative "evidence" of contradiction. An inconsistent, poorly quantified, undependable and sometimes downright ignored phenomenon in film. That we must accept that different filmmakers who made different movies nearly a decade apart have somehow equally applied physics laws in their storytelling and that these physics laws are absolute. But then ignore the physics inconsistencies in other movies because my opponent tells us to.

The irony here is that when set against his own "plot hole" definition, it is clear that the "evidence of contradictions" he provided do not have near the story value to the Mjolnir crush. So, by virtue of his very own words and the rule he is trying to shove down our throats (w/c I do not agree with but it demonstrates the poor logical foundation my opponent is basing his argument from), his evidence is pretty much rendered invalid.

He goes one step further, however: He wants us to give Hela a never seen nor aluded to power in order to reconcile this scene within his biases. That somehow, Hela's "magical" nature allowed her to weaken/affect Mjolnir (he doesn't want it to affect her however, as if her magical nature enhanced her strength, this would still be a strength "feat" so it has to affect Mjolnir for his theory to be right). To accept this theory as simply his "opinion" but somehow also accept it as fact and invalidate the "feat" because of it. To allow inference to have the same factual value as evidence and, essentially, allow a made up ability to invalidate a real "feat" due to a made up rule, ignoring the most important not-made-up rule in the MvS forum, the Golden Rule: Movie Feats Only.

Hell, he won't even accept the fact that "suspension of disbelief" can easily reconcile the scene even if his inference was true. So he denies the use of this basic audience reaction that writers depend on to help tell their story and wants his made up rule to take precedence.

He basically wants us to accept his accept his headcanon and ignore what the filmmakers are clearly telling us. And believe what he wants us to believe.

Looking at the synopsis of my opponent's arguments. The overall sheer complex absurdity of it all can be... exhausting? Overwhelming?

Within the standard of best evidence and best argument, it is clear that his interpretations do not hold up to the slightest scrutiny. That he is literally twisting the facts and evidence just so he can reconcile an opinion. The reason for this failure in his logic is due to the fact that he has cemented this opinion of what Hela is capable of in his mind and that conclusion can no longer be moved/changed/swayed by evidence/facts. So instead he tries to make the evidence fit the conclusion and not the other way around.

Confirmation Bias at its most extreme.

To accept my opponent's argument is to accept that movies can no longer have inconsistencies and that all evidence affected by these inconsistencies must be rejected and invalidated. That headcanon will have equal factual value to evidence when such inconsistencies occur and debates are now about trying to find these inconsistencies in scenes so we can replace facts with headcanon. A dizzyingly awful prospect indeed.

I do notice that he used "possible" in his second rebuttal post to try and establish the sufficiency of "reasonable doubt" (as I predicted). Perhaps he is starting to realize the absurdity of his argument and is now backpedalling to repackage it and make it more palatable? But my opponent needs to realize that due to the sheer absurdity of what he asking us to believe and what he wants to happen, "possible" is not enough. Anything is possible, especially in fiction and especially when one is not tethered by the need for evidence.

Esteemed judges. All I ask you from you is to look at the evidence. It is simple. It is unambiguous. And it is crystal clear in its intent.

Hela caught Mjolnir with her hand. Hela crushed Mjolnir with her hand. There is no other observable visual or audio indicators in the scene in question beyond this. My opponent even conceded to this fact. If we just look at the facts, the best interpretation should be clear as day:

Hela used her strength to crush Mjolnir. Nothing else can be seen thus nothing else was used.

Thus, this is a valid strength "feat".

What more needs to be said?

I realize that there would be some that would see this "feat" as extreme. I get it. It is quite up there. But extreme "feats" happen sometimes in fiction. But in the forums, we have accepted these as simply high "feats" or outliers. Outliers are not averages and should not be argued as such. But they are still valid when highest "feats" are being compared (w/c actually happens quite often in the forums). Although there would be those that would argue that there has been little that really contradict the Mjolnir crush as an average showing. But that is the beauty of the forums. We can debate these things and see who has the better argument.

And that is my core of MY argument. That we use debate to determine best-evidence and best-logic and try to clearly determine writer's intent. To let the evidence guide our conclusions and not the other way around. To accept the fallability in the consistencies of fictional storytelling. Not to shove unsupported absolute rules just to insist on what we want.

Perhaps my opponent will attempt a new out-from-left-field approach to try and steer his argument back to a sensible direction (maybe clarify what he meant by simply tossing in "Inconsistency fallacy" and its definition)? I do not know. I can only asses his logic based on the arguments he has provided prior to the closing. I, however, call on judges to ignore any new evidence/arguments if he tries to sneak it into his closing as that would basically contaminate the debate with unscrutinized information. I do not fear any new points of his, just that I feel that it would likely be laden with more misrepresentations, misinterpretations and bias w/c I will not have the chance to fact check. I hope my opponent does not go this direction, but if he does, then it would only conclusively show how weak his arguments are if he opts to only present it once it cannot be scrutinized.

Perhaps my opponent hopes to convince us via his flashy and passionate presentation? It is certainly a very interesting approach, no doubt about it. But I feel it would probably work better in a different debating medium. Perhaps in a more audience-based medium where he can use flash to appeal to the emotions in his audience and where details are far less important? However, in a written and judged debating medium, I fear it translates poorly.

Because in this medium we use facts, not theories, logic, not opinions and evidence, not biases to determine the best argument in a debate.

And that is all I am really asking you, esteemed judges, to reaffirm in your decision.

Thank you again for your time and good day.

Galan007
*Judges(assuming we still have them, lol) should PM their votes directly to me.

Thanks, and good luck to both! thumb up

Galan007

Galan007
I have received 2/3 votes. A winner can be decided...

Winner: Nibedicus

Josh_Alexander
Despite the delays, it seems like the BZ was a success. Thanks for your participation judges, and sorry, the BZ took longer than expected.

Having said that, I want to congratulate my opponent Nibedicus on his victory. In the end, a debate must have a winner.

The BZ was a lot of fun and better than expected. This is a proof that KMC can have serious debates and move aside from just the usual trolling.

Let's hope more members can participate in this type of threads.

With that said, The Tribunal accepts the veredict. Have a nice day fellows

FrothByte
Can we post here now that this is over?

As I mentioned before, this was one of the few instances where I agreed with Josh. I never took Hela's Mjolnir Crush as a pure strength feat.

But since this has now been BZ'd and decided, I guess moving forward in these debates I will now consider that feat a pure strength feat.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by FrothByte
Can we post here now that this is over?

As I mentioned before, this was one of the few instances where I agreed with Josh. I never took Hela's Mjolnir Crush as a pure strength feat.

But since this has now been BZ'd and decided, I guess moving forward in these debates I will now consider that feat a pure strength feat.

Honestly, I am looking forward to see how this will change the MCU landscape in this forum.

At least knowing that Hela has that amount of strength outside Asgard.

Nibedicus

BrolyBlack
Congratulations Nib

Nibedicus
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Congratulations Nib

Thanks man! smile

BrolyBlack
Very well done all your points were fantastic. Albeit, I dont think this debate was needed but you clearly proved the point.

DarkSaint85
Sorry for the delay on my end. I will post my ruling anyway - not that it would have mattered.

But I would have ruled in favour of Nibedicus. I skipped over the other judges' rulings, to try and not be biased by them.

Ultimately, I was won over by the simple nature of the argument. There is no 'magic' visuals being shown, so there is no magic involved.

Any other inconsistencies in the movie (why doesn't Hela pinky flick random Asgardians across the breadth of Asgard etc) are really just that - inconsistencies. Which do not take away from the initial feat.

Swings and roundabouts, though. Hela is magical, so her strength can be said to be magical (after all, Cate Blanchett isn't exactly muscular lol). So...both can be said to have won.

An enjoyable debate, all in all.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Sorry for the delay on my end. I will post my ruling anyway - not that it would have mattered.

But I would have ruled in favour of Nibedicus. I skipped over the other judges' rulings, to try and not be biased by them.

Ultimately, I was won over by the simple nature of the argument. There is no 'magic' visuals being shown, so there is no magic involved.

Any other inconsistencies in the movie (why doesn't Hela pinky flick random Asgardians across the breadth of Asgard etc) are really just that - inconsistencies. Which do not take away from the initial feat.

Swings and roundabouts, though. Hela is magical, so her strength can be said to be magical (after all, Cate Blanchett isn't exactly muscular lol). So...both can be said to have won.

An enjoyable debate, all in all.

Better late than never wink

Thanks for the time.

BrolyBlack
A unanimous decision 3-0

You got destroyed

quanchi112
laughing out loud

Damborgson
To be fair, I'm as sure I can be that magic was indeed involved.

BrolyBlack
Im glad this was concluded

Eon Blue
The fact that this was concluded is an indicator of regulations that should be upheld by forum law. If two combatants partake in combat, there needs to be a clear winner by default.

Justice was served.

Flyattractor
Was this before or after Quan put in his Sock Judges?

Eon Blue
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Was this before or after Quan put in his Sock Judges?

The decision was unanimous. Everyone already knew that Josh failed. Justice needed to be served.

Nibedicus
Originally posted by Damborgson
To be fair, I'm as sure I can be that magic was indeed involved.

The problem is that Josh's argument would only work if a Mjolnir-weakening/damaging magic was involved when physical-amp magic would make more sense in a story/showing/consistency/evidence/character statement point of view. I offered him (or to someone, I can't remember tbh, but it was there for him to easily read) this alternative theory early on in one of our pre-BZ debates as a middle ground that also considers his (and everyone who had trouble accepting the "feat"wink logic but he insisted on the former theory. Probably because a magical physical amp would still mean that it is still a strength "feat" (just an amped one).

His logic was too greedy and uncompromising tbh. Dunno why he'd stick to it so hard seeing as how flimsy his evidence was.

Eon Blue
And there you have it, folks.

This is what truly being owned looks like. Poor Josh.

BrolyBlack
The problem is that Josh's argument would only work if a Mjolnir-weakening/damaging magic was involved when physical-amp magic would make more sense in a story/showing/consistency/evidence/character statement point of view. I offered him (or to someone, I can't remember tbh, but it was there for him to easily read) this alternative theory early on in one of our pre-BZ debates as a middle ground that also considers his (and everyone who had trouble accepting the "feat"wink logic but he insisted on the former theory. Probably because a magical physical amp would still mean that it is still a strength "feat" (just an amped one).

His logic was too greedy and uncompromising tbh. Dunno why he'd stick to it so hard seeing as how flimsy his evidence was.

Because he's ninny and he only cares about being a right even though he was wrong. Simple logic and common sense was all that was needed, its to bad it had to come to this.

Now he has to deal with the wide ranging impact he desperatly wanted to avoid.

FrothByte
Josh performed respectably in this thread. Let's not ruin that by bashing him. Not here anyway.

Bash him in another thread where he doesn't act in such a manner.

BrolyBlack

Josh_Alexander
The reason for this BZ was to create a formal environment and to make matters serious.

Will ask Imp to delete any denigrating posts as they have no place in here.

Eon and Broly, take your butthurt to the social thread.

Thanks.

Want to post here, do so in an appropiate manner.

BrolyBlack
Ok FM

ShadowFyre
Yes, hats off to Josh, you did a great job though in my opinion you were fighting an uphill battle.

Once again, good job Josh.

Nibedicus, always a pleasure reading your posts. One of my favorite people to see debate whether I agree with your side at all times or not.

Josh_Alexander
Josh performed respectably in this thread. Let's not ruin that by bashing him. Not here anyway.

Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Yes, hats off to Josh, you did a great job though in my opinion you were fighting an uphill battle.

Once again, good job Josh.

Nibedicus, always a pleasure reading your posts. One of my favorite people to see debate whether I agree with your side at all times or not.

Thank you very much guys. I found this to be a very enjoyable experience.

I hope this forum can get more threads like this, so debates can reach a new level.

ShadowFyre

Yeah, some of the bashing when people performed admirably is uncalled for. Newcomers see this and dont want to make accounts, and to be perfectly hones, im tired of arguing with you same mother****ers everyday. I can only assume the feeling is mutual.

BrolyBlack
Yeah, some of the bashing when people performed admirably is uncalled for. Newcomers see this and dont want to make accounts, and to be perfectly hones, im tired of arguing with you same mother****ers everyday. I can only assume the feeling is mutual.

Its not like you are some blameless sheep, you do your fair share of insults here. The fact your defending this troll is priceless. He literally trolls non stop and carries topics way off topic reguarly. He never accepts when he's wrong and it took 3 judges to tell him he was wrong about this simple thing that she crushed the hammer with strength.

ShadowFyre
Its not like you are some blameless sheep, you do your fair share of insults here.

Without a doubt. I am very horrible at it. And if I have ever done it to you. I apologize. And I am sure within a week I will probably get pisssed off at some post I shouldnt and start all over again. But yeah, you are 100% correct and I am just as bad, if not more so than any of you.

Josh_Alexander

I agree. The forum needs a bit of seriousness.

I mean, look at the threads, everything is circular debates where everyone agrees to not agree.

Josh_Alexander
Its not like you are some blameless sheep, you do your fair share of insults here. The fact your defending this troll is priceless. He literally trolls non stop and carries topics way off topic reguarly. He never accepts when he's wrong and it took 3 judges to tell him he was wrong about this simple thing that she crushed the hammer with strength.

Take your butthurt to the Off-Topic Circle Jerk.

Stop the insults.

BrolyBlack
I wasnt talking to you, shut up already.

Josh_Alexander
I wasnt talking to you, shut up already.

If you continue this path of derailing and trolling threads, you'll gain yourself a ban.

There's a reason there is an Off Topic Circle Jerk. Take your insults there.

BrolyBlack
Again I wasnt talking to you, stop derailing my discussion with other members. This is Nibs thread, not yours. He won, not you.

ShadowFyre
Again I wasnt talking to you, stop derailing my discussion with other members. This is Nibs thread, not yours. He won, not you.

I wasnt defending him per se, I havent even gone back and read all the possts. I was talking in general. Anyway, i think they both did a good job on THIS thread and Im just gonna leave it at that

Impediment
TAKE IT TO THE SOCIAL THREAD!!! GODDAMMIT!!

STOP THE DERAILMENT!!!!

SHIT!!!!!!!!

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
Better late than never wink

Thanks for the time.

Thanks and you're welcome!

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Impediment
TAKE IT TO THE SOCIAL THREAD!!! GODDAMMIT!!

STOP THE DERAILMENT!!!!

SHIT!!!!!!!!

I imagine you in real life typing thislaughing out loud

Darth Thor
I wasnt defending him per se, I havent even gone back and read all the possts. I was talking in general. Anyway, i think they both did a good job on THIS thread and Im just gonna leave it at that

thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.