Mordru vs Dormammu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

panthergod
1) who is more powerful?

2) who wins?

beatboks
1. Dormammu
2. Mordru. He'd beat Dorms the same way Strange did by absorbing energy from Dorms dimension. Since its pretty much his MO in every battle it'll be his go to move

Stoic
Originally posted by beatboks
1. Dormammu
2. Mordru. He'd beat Dorms the same way Strange did by absorbing energy from Dorms dimension. Since its pretty much his MO in every battle it'll be his go to move

Do you think that he'd know about this maneuver? I highly doubt that it's public knowledge. Thinking about it a bit deeper has me thinking that it really shouldn't be accessible from a battlefield devoid of PIS.

DarkSaint85
Then that cuts Dormammu from his own dimension.....

leonidas
opponents on BF's fight at max capacity. he wouldn't be in the dd but he'd be as powerful as though he were. n00b. sneer

beatboks
Originally posted by Stoic
Do you think that he'd know about this maneuver? I highly doubt that it's public knowledge. Thinking about it a bit deeper has me thinking that it really shouldn't be accessible from a battlefield devoid of PIS.

Mordu has the means of sensing an energy source. For example he sesned/fealt the speed force in Jay Garrick and was going to "feast on it". He's been more than capable of draining the energy of the realm or power source who hes fighting often enough in the past. For some he may have had pre knowledge of the source but not all.

I would say he takes it 6/10 through draining. The 4 being the times he doesnt drain quick enough (perhaps because ot took too long to sense it)

abhilegend
Bump

abhilegend
Alberto, let's see those multiversal feats for Dormammu, eh?

carver9
Dorm wins

abhilegend
Originally posted by carver9
Dorm wins
How carvster?

MrMind
Originally posted by carver9
Dorm wins

god damn you are retarded

go read JLD

zopzop
Mordru would own Dormammu.

Senor Cage
Mordru destroys.

MrMind
dormammu cannot beat amped ww & zatanna

let alone mordru

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.