Montage of Pedo Joe touching and kissing underage girls

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
KQ-YjGmpO4Q

BrolyBlack
So interesting that people are more concerned with grown women complaining about pedo joe touching them, but no one says a damn thing about touching little girls breasts, over and over and over.

Surtur
https://i.imgur.com/VXIpqf0.jpg

Surtur
https://i.imgur.com/tnP8l7h.jpg

shocking

BrolyBlack

dadudemon
I couldn't make it all the way through the video. 4:55 is where I stopped.

Why is he petting another human's face like they are an animal to begin with? It's not just creepy, it's weird. I guess Furries would like something like this?

BrolyBlack
NY Times Demands Twitter Scrub References To Joe Biden Being A Pedo

https://newspunch.com/ny-times-twitter-joe-biden-pedo/

One Big Mob
I know it's evidence and all, but groping kids for apparently 11 minutes is not something I want to watch. It's weird how people will watch anything when it has a political ring to it. Like a train wreck I guess.

"Come watch this Senator take a huge iguana cock in the ass for 24 minutes. The ending will shock you!"

Then people will talk about his bad policies as an aside like it makes it even worse.

Not saying he's good or bad, but I've never seen him do it. thumb up

Surtur
I couldn't make it more than 90 seconds into it...it's pure cringe. How did he think this is okay?

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by One Big Mob
I know it's evidence and all, but groping kids for apparently 11 minutes is not something I want to watch. It's weird how people will watch anything when it has a political ring to it. Like a train wreck I guess.

"Come watch this Senator take a huge iguana cock in the ass for 24 minutes. The ending will shock you!"

Then people will talk about his bad policies as an aside like it makes it even worse.

Its the lack of coverage, the media wont cover it, and the die hard dumb democrats here dont want to talk about it.

jaden_2.0
Even Rocky had a montage.

BrolyBlack

jaden_2.0
Why yes. Yes it is. Glad you agree. 👍

One Big Mob
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
Even Rocky had a montage. I assume he gets way better and more relaxed at groping kids towards the end. There must be training footage of him trying to slide his hand up an American Girl Doll's shirt. Kissing sides of beef too, and the whole shebang.

BrolyBlack

dadudemon

Some of it can be played off as just him being busy and trying to quickly get photos done while joking around. But...some of it can't.

https://i.imgur.com/XmO6iNT.gif

BrolyBlack

Surtur
For the first girl you can see at like 1:32 it's like he suddenly remembers other people are in the room and stops what he is doing. Creepy.

cdtm
Originally posted by dadudemon
I couldn't make it all the way through the video. 4:55 is where I stopped.

Why is he petting another human's face like they are an animal to begin with? It's not just creepy, it's weird. I guess Furries would like something like this?

Maybe he's blind? eek!

Galan007
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
KQ-YjGmpO4Q Honestly is super creepy.

cdtm
I assume he gets way better and more relaxed at groping kids towards the end. There must be training footage of him trying to slide his hand up an American Girl Doll's shirt. Kissing sides of beef too, and the whole shebang.

This is creepier then those "nature" videos. (Educational my ass, we ALL know who the target audience is )

Robtard
Didn't watch the vid cos it claims to be pedophilia and I don't watch that, but is this another 'Obama is a pedo' or 'Clinton is the head of a pizza parlor basement pedo ring' type of thing or legit? Trumpers seem obsessed with accusing others of being pedos.

BrolyBlack
^patheticly robtarded, this is none of that.

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard
Didn't watch the vid cos it claims to be pedophilia and I don't watch that, but is this another 'Obama is a pedo' or 'Clinton is the head of a pizza parlor basement pedo ring' type of thing or legit? Trumpers seem obsessed with accusing others of being pedos.

Indeed things like pizza gate and russian collusion were crazy conspiracies thumb up

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Galan007
Honestly is super creepy.

Its pretty bad.

cdtm

I didn't watch either, just taking DDM's word for it.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Surtur
Indeed things like pizza gate and russian collusion were crazy conspiracies thumb up

Deflection tactics by the tard to avoid the issue.

samhain
At this point, I pretty much assume EVERY politician is a sexual predator of some sort, almost like it's a prerequisite. Disturbing vid in parts.

Robtard

^ Silly equalization tactics

^ Extra silly considering Surt had at one point said the Russia investigation itself was warranted

Eon Blue

BrolyBlack
^ Silly equalization tactics

^ Extra silly considering Surt had at one point said the Russia investigation itself was warranted

He never said that tarded, cry more child.

Robtard

BrolyBlack
All you can talk about is weird Pm's, this is how weird man babies act on the internet.

I bet you are sitting at home naked in your basement right now.

Eon Blue
You calling me a pedo supporter would maybe have a little sting if you hadn't already told me in PM that you have no ill feelings towards me and would happily cheer-lead me if only I asked :0

To that, I still say to thee nay!

ps When can I expect my next weird PM?

More fabrications from someone obviously demented. No one takes you seriously, Rob.

Robtard
Originally posted by Eon Blue
More fabrications from someone obviously demented. No one takes you seriously, Rob.

Can I post your PM then?

BrolyBlack
Wait till he responds again with "you sent me Pm's!"

edit: he already did laughing out loud

BrolyBlack
Fcking creep, he asks every single girl how old they are, then says to ever single one "no dating till you are 30 years old" then proceeds to grope the fck out of each and every one of them.

Zucc

https://i.makeagif.com/media/4-02-2019/1HFckh.gif

https://i.makeagif.com/media/4-02-2019/YASV5e.gif

https://i.makeagif.com/media/4-02-2019/k4FQYH.gif

Zucc
Among other slides that show him picking out the young girls of every family posing with him, whispering inappropriaties in their ear, stroking them, fondling them and kissing them while they're reeling away all in plain sight.

Robtard
Originally posted by Zucc
https://i.makeagif.com/media/4-02-2019/1HFckh.gif

https://i.makeagif.com/media/4-02-2019/YASV5e.gif

https://i.makeagif.com/media/4-02-2019/k4FQYH.gif

What is this supposed to be? I see only broken pic links

Zucc

Among other slides that show him picking out the young girls of every family posing with him, whispering inappropriaties in their ear, stroking them, fondling them and kissing them while they're reeling away all in plain sight.

BrolyBlack

More lieslaughing out loud You can clearly see it, as you quoted it.

Silent Master
We all know the real reason.

Zucc
More lieslaughing out loud You can clearly see it, as you quoted it.

Yeah, that's a good point. Unless he's running some primitive version of flash.

Robtard

Well that's just creepy then.

Thanks for actually replying instead of having a fit like other posters did to my query.

BrolyBlack

He can see it, he quoted it, he's just lying.

BrolyBlack
Well that's just creepy then.

Thanks for actually replying instead of having a fit like other posters did to my query.

Good job ignoring me tardthumb up

Robtard

Oh, they're gifs. I usually have no problem seeing gifs, not sure why those didn't work but I'm glad if they're pedo related.

BrolyBlack
Oh, they're gifs. I usually have no problem seeing gifs, not sure why those didn't work but I'm glad if they're pedo related.

Glad to see you have conceded that your favorite creepy uncle joe is a pedo. I bet you still vote for him though.

Surtur
Glad to see you have conceded that your favorite creepy uncle joe is a pedo. I bet you still vote for him though.

No worries, Nancy said this stuff doesn't disqualify Joe.

Robtard
Originally posted by samhain
At this point, I pretty much assume EVERY politician is a sexual predator of some sort, almost like it's a prerequisite. Disturbing vid in parts.

Didn't want Joe to win the nom (assuming he's still running now) as imo we need new blood, not the same old as before, but imagine if he does run and win, we get to choose between pedo sexual predator A) Trump or B) Biden. America loses either way sad

Raptor22
KQ-YjGmpO4Q from min 5 to 5:35 made me want to break this mother ****ers jaw

Eon Blue
Is Rob not a Biden supporter?

Surtur
Why is he so obsessed with young girls not dating until they are 30?

Robtard
Originally posted by Raptor22
from min 5 to 5:35 made me want to break this mother ****ers jaw

That bad, eh? Ewww

Eon Blue
Why is he so obsessed with young girls not dating until they are 30?

Because he wants them for himself.

Raptor22
That bad, eh? Ewww yeah its pretty bad.

It ranges from creepy/weird to just plain wrong. Taken as a whole it shows a clear pattern of disturbing behavior imho.

If he was a mall Santa and not the vice president with secret service im pretty sure a few of the parents would have ****ed him up.

Robtard
yeah its pretty bad.

It ranges from creepy/weird to just plain wrong. Taken as a whole it shows a clear pattern of disturbing behavior imho.

If he was a mall Santa and not the vice president with secret service im pretty sure a few of the parents would have ****ed him up.

Patterns of poor behavior is definitely something that shouldn't be ignored, regardless if someone is in your party/side or whatnot. Hopefully Biden doesn't run then even if he can't win the nom(i don't think he could); the country doesn't need that.

Robtard
Originally posted by Eon Blue
Is Rob not a Biden supporter?

Can I post your PM then?

Well?

Surtur
https://i.imgur.com/FnRIdYH.jpg

Raptor22
Patterns of poor behavior is definitely something that shouldn't be ignored, regardless if someone is in your party/side or whatnot. Hopefully Biden doesn't run then even if he can't win the nom(i don't think he could); the country doesn't need that. agreed

BrolyBlack
yeah its pretty bad.

These videos have been out for years, completely ignored by the MSM.

Robtard
agreed

TBF though, Biden should have a right to explain and defend himself from such accusations, cos that's how it works. Though people have the right to not believe him.

BrolyBlack
Yes he has the right to defend himself against grabbing little girls by the breasts on camera, over and over and over again.

Cos he's robtarded

TempAccount
Yeah didn't watch the entire thing...too cringey for that. Saw enough to sway my opinion against this creep.

Still hope he runs though so the Dems fight amongst one another while the Republicans thrive.

Surtur
Yes he has the right to defend himself against grabbing little girls by the breasts on camera, over and over and over again.

Cos he's robtarded

I would be fascinated to see his defense lol. He certainly has the right.

Also I can't help but notice at least one of the incidents of women accusing him of stuff happened while he was VP for Obama, but they didn't say anything at the time. In fact, they waited until it was possible Biden might be running for president against other democrats who are women and/or minorities before they spoke up.

It almost might cause one to wonder if, assuming they are being truthful, they didn't go public right away with this stuff in order to spare Obama and the Dems embarrassment.

BrolyBlack
This is their way to get rid of him because he's too old, white and not progressive enough.

My question is why didnt Obama say "Enough is enough Joe."

Silent Master
Obama is half white, he's part of the problem. angel

Surtur
This is their way to get rid of him because he's too old, white and not progressive enough.

My question is why didnt Obama say "Enough is enough Joe."

It reminds me of Bill Clinton. Democrats waited until it was no longer politically damaging before throwing him under the bus.

Robtard
Question: Why isn't Trump ordering his AG to look into Biden's highly questionable behavior?

That's right, Barr's too busy redacting the Mueller report to uselessness. Damn.

BrolyBlack
I guess you didnt know that Mueller is also the one working on redacting as well. But hey dont let facts hit you in the ass on your way out of my thread.

Silent Master
urglg3WimHA

Robtard
Did you mean to post that in the music section but had a senior moment, SM?

Surtur
I guess you didnt know that Mueller is also the one working on redacting as well. But hey dont let facts hit you in the ass on your way out of my thread.

Was just about to post this...poor Rob.

BrolyBlack
Red woods

Robtard
Was just about to post this...poor Rob.

See my name but not sure what you're talking about, but it seems like you're doing a pretend win again. It will allow it thumb up

BrolyBlack
You mean like your pretend win earlier, coward laughing out loud

Surtur
See my name but not sure what you're talking about, but it seems like you're doing a pretend win again. It will allow it thumb up

You're an "it" now? Our Rob is transitioning!

You are so brave.

BackFire
Biden's got my vote.

BrolyBlack
laughing out loud

Robtard

You are so brave.

Another pretend win, I will allow this one too thumb up

Surtur
Another pretend win, I will allow this one too thumb up

Rob I'm signing off for the night, go spend some time with your kids thumb up

BrolyBlack

You are so brave.

Rob can't help it, he has to stay on here to the very last second to foil you. He cannot dare get off KMC for even a moment. Has to post, can't resist the urge.

Robtard
Robtard Derangement Syndrome apex

Eon Blue
Rob is a mental midget.

Bashar Teg
Robtard is the king of trolls, so show respect. You think you're some badass troll, but you're not even fit to shine his clownshoes.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
Robtard is the king of trolls, so show respect. You think you're some badass troll, but you're not even fit to shine his clownshoes.

You are a better troll then him. He has to try daily to be you.

BackFire
LOL Bash, your sig is ****ing awesome.

Eon Blue
Originally posted by Bashar Teg

laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.