Anyone watching Spooks?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cermiestar
Anyone else watching SPOOKS on BBC???????
it ROCKS!

yerssot
no, spin city is running smile

cermiestar
spin city?
do u have BBC 1 Yerss?

yerssot
yes and BBC 2 too

cermiestar
BBC rocks.................this guy at the kennedy space centre was OBBSESSED with telling me how he was in love with this bbc news presenter when he found out i was british..........that was random....
but spooks REALLY does ROCK!

yerssot
you ran away from him?

cermiestar
yep....ran as fast as i could! there are some weird lonley people out there.

yerssot
like who?
any pretty girls?

cermiestar
would they be lonely if they were pretty?

yerssot
*hopes the answer is yes*

cermiestar
i won't shatter your dreams

Ushgarak
BBC Tutu?

I missed the first series of Spooks so I shall have to catch up first.

yerssot
you just did sad
*hides face while crying*

cermiestar
You HAVE to watch spooks Ush...it is REALLY good.
aw! i'm sorry yerss...have some waffles....

yerssot
*burp*
even more??

cermiestar
keep going!

yerssot
keep going? What do you think I am? the duracell rabbit?? stick out tongue

cermiestar
lol. i like that rabbit......rabbit rabbit rabbit.....

yerssot
it keeps going and going and going

cermiestar
i wonder if it EVER stops?

yerssot
*steps on duracell bunny*
sure big grin

cermiestar
no*gasps* no

yerssot
I didn't TOTALLY crush it ... just a tad

Raz
Didn't really like last nights episode. The first one was better.

cermiestar
i am going to report u to the RSPCA yerss!
last nites episode was good....the forst one felt a bit flat...i was all ready for ellie and the kid to die...then they didn't.......that was like the climax of season 1.....it was so sad....sad

yerssot
I'm sure they can make a new bunny! honestly!

cermiestar
*dials RSPCA*
but it won't be the same bunny! all those special memories.........

yerssot
they'll give you an extra bunny!

cermiestar
*sniffs*

yerssot
two?

cermiestar
ok! smile
but if you think the RSPCA aren't on your case.......
he he

yerssot
they already are ... what's RSPCA? and what is spooks??

Ushgarak
Spooks= prime time drama series about life in MI5, bit ridiculous in places but well written, so I hear.

RSPCA= Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals so unlikely to worry you, yerss.

yerssot
what's the difference between MI5 and MI6?

cermiestar
MI5 is secret service dectecting stuff in England,
MI6 is stuff outa England......... i think

cermiestar
and btw the RSPCA is VERY threatening

yerssot
nah, they placed me on the endangered species list smile

any other MI's around?

cermiestar
MI5, not 9 to 5....
he he. that's the tagline for spooks......
they deep fried this girl in it....well not her completely.....it was quite traumatising..

yerssot
hmm, should give it a shot I thinksmile

cermiestar
give what a shot? watching it?

yerssot
next time yes, when someone reminds me of it

Ushgarak
Just 5 and 6, yerss, internal and external intelligence. Named after the department doors they used to be housed at when they were part of the Naval service.

RSPCA only really threatening WITHIN the UK, Cermie... though she is right, their animal welfare inspectors are not unlike policemen.

cermiestar
Whta? yerss isn't in the UK?
yerss u HAVE to watch spooks. it is incredibly good. and no i am not advertising for the BBC.

Ushgarak
Yerss is Belgian, Cermie.

Raz
I could have sworn you said you worked for the BBC

cermiestar
really?? oh well i erm don't....just WATCH BBC! or else......

Kes
Damn I only get BBC prime and BBC world! sad When I was in England the only thing I liked were the channels! I could keep myself entertained from 11am till about...ah all night actually! lol

cermiestar
*gasps* you only liked english tv!? not our crazed cookiness and the fact we're all slightly stuck in a time warp!?

Kes
crazed cookiness? Time warp? Well London did seem like many villas stucked together, not to mention the fact that everything looks the same! roll eyes (sarcastic) I liked the houses that are actually 2 houses, with the dark bricks! wink

cermiestar
semi detatched houses?
London? villas?
are you SURE you went to England?

yerssot
he went to Nothing Hill perhaps wink

Kes

cermiestar
that's cos england is cultured adn yeah the keybords do suck......its hell trying to type french on them

BackFire349
what the hell is spooks?

Kes

cermiestar
really?

yerssot
there you go BF349

Kes
Reallyyy! Thats what they are for, to give sound! big grin

cermiestar
huh.........spooks rules!

glenn
Spooks is one of the best things on TV every monday night. After watching the one on monday night i sit and watch the one on BBC 3 for next week the same as i do for 24.

cermiestar
yay! yay! yay! yay! yay! yay! yay! yay! yay! yay! yay! yay! yay! yay! yay! yay! yay! yay! yay! yay! yay! yay! yay! yay! yay! yay! yay! yay! yay! yay! yay! yay! yay! yay! yay! yay! yay! yay! yay! yay! yay! yay! yay! yay! yay! yay! yay! yay! yay! yay! yay! yay! yay! yay! yay! yay! yay! yay! yay! yay! yay! yay! yay! yay! yay! yay! yay! yay! yay! yay! yay! yay!
someone understands what the hell i'm talking about! thank-you glenn! now i have someone to obsess over how great it is with!
Isn't it funny how Tom's hairline is receeding drastically and isn't it weird how he's showing so much EMOTION in this series......i liked him as a monotone prat.

cermiestar
hello...i bringing this thred "back to life" because spooks rocks! it really does...........
did anyone watch it a couple of nights ago?

G.P
At what time is this broadcast ?

BBC prime has very interesting programs...BBC Learning for example (from 1.00 AM to 7.00 AM, except these stupid programs 'English for foreigners' at 6.30 AM => erm )

cermiestar
it's on BBC 1 at 9 on a monday!
and it rocks!

Raz
Last one I remember seeing was about the so-called terrorist attack. The ending was soooooo predictable and kind of a let down.

Rogue Jedi
never heard of spooks, raz. is it good?

Raz
It's kinda like 24 and James Bond mixed together. And yeah most episodes are good.

Rogue Jedi
that sounds good. i work 70-80 hours a week, so my tv time is limited. ill have to check it out, though. thanx....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.