Glad I have kids and grand kids, the male sperm count in the west continues to declin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Putinbot1
https://www.theatlantic.com/family/archive/2018/10/sperm-counts-continue-to-fall/572794

I'm glad as I embark on my third set of children my sperm is proven and I don't live in the west. If you haven't got kids already and are under 40, do it now, or you may never have enough sperm.

dadudemon
I got my sperm count tested in Jan of 2015 and it was a bit more than double the normal count. And they reported it as highly motile, as well.

My doctor joked that if a post-menopausal woman even sniffed my balls, she'd get pregnant. But he was clearly not joking and this is a serious topic.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by dadudemon
I got my sperm count tested in Jan of 2015 and it was a bit more than double the normal count. And they reported it as highly motile, as well.

My doctor joked that if a post-menopausal woman even sniffed my balls, she'd get pregnant. But he was clearly not joking and this is a serious topic. very much so, my sperm count is high despite all the roids etc and also motile. Am I worried about autism in a kid as I'm over 50? No, you seem O.K. DDM. 😂 I jest. And it's very serious for young men.

Robtard
The Children of Men by P. D. James, here we come!

BrolyBlack
When I was in Africa I was smitten by two black women, we talked about racism and Trump, they were on the verge of tears, so I comforted them by making sweet love to them.

Bentley
I was going to post but you killed the mood man

dadudemon
Originally posted by Bentley
I was going to post but you killed the mood man

I got my mood count tested in Jan of 2015 and it was a bit more than double the normal count. And they reported it as highly jovial, as well.

My doctor joked that if a depressive woman even sniffed my moods, she'd get happy. But he was clearly not joking and this is a serious topic.

Robtard
I would definitely take the Pepsi Challenge (google it, kiddos) pitting my uber fertile sperm against DDM's uber fertile perm.

We can decide/agree which KMC posters would do the testing/judging.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Robtard
I would definitely take the Pepsi Challenge (google it, kiddos) pitting my uber fertile sperm against DDM's uber fertile perm.

You can't match up to my fabulous perm:

https://i.imgur.com/oV1cs6M.gif

Robtard
Legit lol @ that pic. Did I tell you that I have a "The Van Damage Collection" on my home media server?

Important topic: But I've tried twice to get my wife pregnant and twice I've succeeded. First time it took 2 weeks, second about 3-4; that's a 200% success rate, m8. Cum @ me.

Bentley
Are we bragging about fertility? I have a perfect breeding rate, both times it took one week tops and I have two kids.

Robtard
Originally posted by Bentley
Are we bragging about fertility?

I have a perfect breeding rate, both times it took one week tops and I have two kids.

Absolutely.

Looks like we have another major player in the challenge.

snowdragon
All this talk about being fertile, my sperm is so potent and fertile I have two kids. Both were conceived after blowjobs and she stood on her head for over an hour after swallowing to prevent the pregnancy.

Surtur
Originally posted by snowdragon
All this talk about being fertile, my sperm is so potent and fertile I have two kids. Both were conceived after blowjobs and she stood on her head for over an hour after swallowing to prevent the pregnancy.

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/41uve4hAM0L.jpg

steverules_2
Is this a dad thread?

Bentley

I'm going to go and guess one of your kids is latino and the other one is asian despite you both being neither?

Robtard
Originally posted by steverules_2
Is this a dad thread?

FFS. Sperm thread, Steve. Sperm!

Eon Blue

Putinbot1
Originally posted by dadudemon
You can't match up to my fabulous perm:

https://i.imgur.com/oV1cs6M.gif wink nice thumb up

Putinbot1
All this talk about being fertile, my sperm is so potent and fertile I have two kids. Both were conceived after blowjobs and she stood on her head for over an hour after swallowing to prevent the pregnancy. thumb up I'm proud my boys seem full of the right stuff also. smile

Robtard

Raptor22
My sperm are so strong they didnt even fertilize an egg to conceive my kids. Instead they just devour the eggs for protein then thru a combination of swimming for exercise mixed with pure awesomeness they grew into fully formed babies.

True story

steverules_2
Originally posted by Robtard
FFS. Sperm thread, Steve. Sperm!

I've got plenty of that but no children through not trying for them

Putinbot1
Originally posted by steverules_2
I've got plenty of that but no children through not trying for them Something about Mary popped in my head Steve.

steverules_2
Originally posted by Putinbot1
Something about Mary popped in my head Steve.

No relation wink

TempAccount
Idgaf about my potency. Told myself no kids ever. If my sperm got out, it'd probably cause a mutant baby due to how much shit I put it through. Vasectomy ftw.

Badabing
Originally posted by Putinbot1
https://www.theatlantic.com/family/archive/2018/10/sperm-counts-continue-to-fall/572794

I'm glad as I embark on my third set of children my sperm is proven and I don't live in the west. If you haven't got kids already and are under 40, do it now, or you may never have enough sperm. Whirly, could you count my sperm? durty

stick out tongue J/K

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Badabing
Whirly, could you count my sperm? durty

stick out tongue J/K haha, sure, I'd need a sample, haemocytometer and decent microscope. Oh, and rubber gloves. 😎

BackFire
When I cum the state of California declares a state of emergency.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by BackFire
When I cum the state of California declares a state of emergency. thumb up chuckles.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.