Kreia confirms that Darth Nihilus is the most powerful Sith Lord to ever exist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CaveDude33211

CaveDude33211
There are probably more quotes - but it doesn't matter.

Kreia saw the Sith Empire in her visions and she knew about them due to the Sith Heremtica and Sith Holocrons as well.

She would know about Vitiate/Valkorion - she would know Nihilus could drain him and all his vessel-bodies on the planet simultaneously, rendering Valkorion's body-transfer pointless and useless.

She would know that Vitiate/Valkorion needs a ritual and people to sacrifice to drain planets - and that he can't do it instantly like Darth Nihilus can.

She also knew of Darth Sidious and would have drawn a comparison between the two in power - if she thought Vitiate/Valkorion were powerful enough to warrant a comparison (which she didn't).

Her statements are concise- she knew about the Sith - and she knew of Nihilus's power and the dots are connected from there.

She knew he would eventually kill them all.

And we also know very simply that even DE Sidious doesn't have power even close to approaching Darth Nihilus.

So it's pretty much all laid out. Very simple and not complicated.

AncientPower
Which would be great, if Nihilus had lived to fulfil that strength. But he didn't.

CaveDude33211
Originally posted by AncientPower
Which would be great, if Nihilus had lived to fulfil that strength. But he didn't.

How so?

AncientPower
He eventually would've been that strong, but he never got that far.

CaveDude33211
He eventually would've been that strong, but he never got that far.

Fully-fed Nihilus was always that strong.

He feeds on nearby targets/planets, rinse and repeat.

Until eventually he would have done the same at Dromund Kaas and everyone, including Valkorion would have died.

Kreia knew Nihilus was going to wipe them all out.

Trocity
https://media.tenor.com/images/83ebdf4a22fe11e7b7b9ba444c8ca326/tenor.gif

Nice attempt though, Cavedude.

CaveDude33211
Originally posted by Trocity
Your pathetic attempt at a non-existent rebuttal is better and even funnier! laughing laughing laughing

https://media.tenor.com/images/5e0a64c310d0730f2d83a9ce337ecbbf/tenor.gif

I like your helmet! laughing laughing laughing

Trocity
http://www.ohmagif.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/drunk-golfer-trick-shot-fail.gif

Another swing and a miss. 3 strikes and you're out!

CaveDude33211
http://www.ohmagif.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/drunk-golfer-trick-shot-fail.gif

Another swing and a miss. 3 strikes and you're out!

Wow, that was ****ing lame. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Trocity
You're right - this one more accurately describes this thread, and by extension, you.

http://gifon007.eu/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/Funny-Video-Golf-Fail-Gif.gif

CaveDude33211
You're right - this one more accurately describes this thread, and by extension, you.

Me and the thread running you and your retardation over?

Yeah, that's accurate. laughing laughing laughing

Are you seriously that retarded not to know that Nihilus is the most powerful, or are you puttin' me on?

Trocity
I think you're seriously a fanboy that is butthurt his fav. character kind of stinks.

gold slorg
deathpacito

NewGuy01
Originally posted by CaveDude33211
Fully-fed Nihilus was always that strong.
Well, that's, like, your opinion, man. Not something Kreia said.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Well, that's, like, your opinion, man. Not something Kreia said. Good reference. Also agree.

ares834

laughing out loud

CaveDude33211
I think you're seriously a fanboy that is butthurt his fav. character kind of stinks.

You're the one who posted a butthurt response to the thread when I created it, retard. big grin

You got a bad memory?

You're saying that Nihilus stinks, 'cause you're smelling your own butthurt.

Are you upset because you're a Valkorion fanboy or something? laughing laughing laughing

CaveDude33211
Originally posted by ares834
laughing out loud

How about we use the real video of you laughing?

https://i.makeagif.com/media/8-01-2015/7TSCDU.gif

Yeah ares, you don't look retarded at all. big grin laughing laughing laughing

CaveDude33211
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Good reference. Also agree.

Yeah, using a movie reference to cover up for the fact he's an idiot works well. thumb up laughing

CaveDude33211

NewGuy01
I'm not sure what you mean to wait for. Unless you'd like me to define the word eventually for you.

CaveDude33211
Originally posted by NewGuy01
I'm not sure what you mean to wait for. Unless you'd like me to define the word eventually for you.

I can just see the look on your face:

https://media.tenor.com/images/495c889c746a9a7cd6e09daa58c56ba7/tenor.gif

laughing laughing laughing

CaveDude33211
Here, I'll break it down for those who haven't played KotoR II:

Nihilus's M.O. is traveling to nearby worlds, devouring them of all life and then he does the same thing all over again.

Rinse and repeat.

Kreia just knew that eventually he was going to consume the Sith.

Some people here evidently haven't played KotoR II and they think he needs to "climb in power" or something like that - and nothing in the game or any other material states anything like that.

Nihilus just goes from world to world, devouring all life like Galactus.

Even when Nihilus is starving, he can still do that (Telos)

So there is no imaginary power-ladder required - Nihilus and his power doesn't work like that.

All caught up now?

Anybody still confused? smile

CaveDude33211

So yeah, "fullfill his strength" isn't something he needs to do.

You have basically no clue of what you're talking about.

Nihilus's power has a simple function - he just devours worlds - and that's it. Even when starved.

Kreia knew he would eventually move onto the Sith and consume them all as well.

The most powerful Sith Lord, Darth Nihilus. cool

ares834
https://i.imgur.com/Oorxdna.gif

Jaggarath
KMC staying strong

AncientPower
His power is growing as his hunger grows more and more demanding. Nihilus would've eaten the galaxy eventually but he didn't. Everything you're saying is born of ignorance of this basic, argument-shattering fact.

CaveDude33211
His power is growing as his hunger grows more and more demanding. Nihilus would've eaten the galaxy eventually but he didn't. Everything you're saying is born of ignorance of this basic, argument-shattering fact.

You don't have any argument-shattering facts.

Nihilus didn't end up eating the galaxy because he came into contact with another Force Wound.

Without Meetra Surik, Kreia knew Nihilus would have eventually annihilated the galaxy.

AncientPower
That's literally the point.

Sheev
EVENTUALLY means Nihilus probably could have, given enough time. But he NEVER did, so that is completely irrelevant. We don't get to use hypothetical non-feats on a character's behalf.

You ****ing moron.

Galan007
This thread is becoming an issue. The bashing and whatnot needs to stop or I'll just close the thing.

S_W_LeGenD
Kreia saw the Sith Empire in her visions and she knew about them due to the Sith Heremtica and Sith Holocrons as well.

She would know about Vitiate/Valkorion - she would know Nihilus could drain him and all his vessel-bodies on the planet simultaneously, rendering Valkorion's body-transfer pointless and useless.
I seriously doubt that she knew 'much' about the reconstituted ancient Sith Empire, and Valkorion in particular. She did figure out that the ancient Sith did not perish in the Great Hyperspace War, and something was amiss in regards to how the Mandalorian Wars and the subsequent Jedi Civil War unfolded. However, she wasn't all-knowing or even close. Valkorion was an obscure figure to begin with until the devastation of Ziost; the Jedi made numerous attempts to unmask him but failed each time.

Valkorion's Voices weren't present on a single world, smart man. He could acquire a Voice from virtually any part of the Galaxy. Secondly, Valkorion wasn't ignorant of developments around him - Darth Nihilus would draw lot of attention.

Additionally, Valkorion, and his Sith in general, were no strangers to the nature and character of Force Drain powers themselves. Valkorion developed numerous safeguards against different types of threats, and I suppose that his IMMORTALITY was an effective counter to Force Drain powers. Keep in mind that Valkorion's powers are not properly understood or realized in storytelling, and otherwise.

I doubt that Darth Nihilus would be able to defeat Valkorion in an actual showdown. Have a good look: https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/valkorion-respect-thread-updated-and-expanded-2019-1556713/

Darth Traya issued a conflicting statement likewise:

"It is a technique that is almost as old as the Sith themselves…it is a means of severing connections between life, the Force, and feeding upon the death it causes. It cannot be taught…it can only be gained through instinct, through experiencing its effects, first-hand."

She would know that Vitiate/Valkorion needs a ritual and people to sacrifice to drain planets - and that he can't do it instantly like Darth Nihilus can.
This is a Wookieepedia invention - not truth.

She also knew of Darth Sidious and would have drawn a comparison between the two in power - if she thought Vitiate/Valkorion were powerful enough to warrant a comparison (which she didn't).
Care to elaborate? When did she compare these two and in which context?

Her statements are concise- she knew about the Sith - and she knew of Nihilus's power and the dots are connected from there.

She knew he would eventually kill them all.
Darth Nihilus was finding it easy to consume worlds because the Mandalorian Wars and the subsequent Jedi Civil War had taken a heavy toll on the Republic and the Jedi Order. Darth Nihilus was operating virtually unopposed until Meetra Surik began to organize her rebellion and....

I seriously doubt that Darth Nihilus could take on the well-prepared Empire and prevail all on his own. The Empire could blow his entire fleet to smithereens, and him too, with its firepower and/or super-weapons much before it would come down to the exchange of blows between Darth Nihilus and Valkorion. The Empire had no shortage of talented Force-users to devise a esoteric solution to neutralize Darth Nihilus as well. Sometimes, a bit of common sense comes in handy.

Perhaps Darth Traya was paranoid and was trying to convince Meetra Surik to do something about Darth Nihilus? The 'frame of mind' factor. Sith love to 'manipulate' their subjects to their advantage, ya know.

CaveDude33211
Originally posted by Galan007
This thread is becoming an issue. The bashing and whatnot needs to stop or I'll just close the thing.

I agree wholeheartedly - I see no reason why this thread cannot have a discussion that is high-brow in nature - and my point is solid enough where I do not need to prove it with swearing and such. smile

I will compliment one of the posters on this thread.

CaveDude33211
Originally posted by gold slorg
deathpacito

I love your avatar, Sir! smile

CaveDude33211
That's literally the point.

So your point is Surik intervened so Nihilus didn't annihilate the galaxy?

Yah - I think that would be obvious.

But my point is that without a Force Wound to stand against him - Nihilus steamrolls Valkorion, his Empire and the entire galaxy.

My point is that we know now without any dispute that Darth Nihilus is the most powerful Sith Lord to ever exist - more powerful than Valkorion/Vitiate and more powerful than Darth Sidious.

Darth Nihilus had the power to wipe out all the Sith Lords and the entire Galaxy.

Even Valkorion and Darth Sidious combined wouldn't have even 1% of Nihilus's power.

Darth Nihilus is far beyond any Dark Lord that ever existed. Period.

CaveDude33211
Originally posted by Sheev
EVENTUALLY means Nihilus probably could have, given enough time. But he NEVER did, so that is completely irrelevant. We don't get to use hypothetical non-feats on a character's behalf.
I think there seems to be some confusion, here. smile

There is no "probably" - Kreia saw it as a future vision that without Surik's intervention, Nihilus would annihilate the galaxy.

You got all that? Or are you still confused.

And I'm not stating a feat, or using it as a feat - it's a stated fact in the Saga.

If you're confused about that, let me know. smile

Originally posted by Sheev

You ****ing moron.

https://www.bigblueinteractive.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/no-country-for-old-men-tommy-lee-jones1.jpg
Go look in a mirror and say that - then you'll be accurate.

CaveDude33211
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
I seriously doubt that she knew 'much' about the reconstituted ancient Sith Empire, and Valkorion in particular.
Well that's good - I'm happy for your opinion.

But unlike yourself, Kreia had the ability to foresee the future - and she knew even more than she was letting on. smile

Valkorion's Voices weren't present on a single world, smart man. He could acquire a Voice from virtually any part of the Galaxy. Secondly, Valkorion wasn't ignorant of developments around him - Darth Nihilus would draw lot of attention.
Darth Nihilus's drain would simultaneously kill all of Valkorion's Voices on whatever planet they fought on - meaning Valkorion would be dead, Voices or no.

Additionally, Valkorion, and his Sith in general, were no strangers to the nature and character of Force Drain powers themselves. Valkorion developed numerous safeguards against different types of threats, and I suppose that his IMMORTALITY was an effective counter to Force Drain powers.
Not when all of Valkorion's vessel-bodies simultaneously die - then his "immortality" is useless and he's dead. smile

I doubt that Darth Nihilus would be able to defeat Valkorion in an actual showdown.
There wouldn't even be a showdown - as soon as Nihilus got to Dromund Kaas, the whole planet, Valkorion and all his armies would be killed simultaneously.

Very anti-climatic. smile

Darth Traya issued a conflicting statement likewise:

"It is a technique that is almost as old as the Sith themselves…it is a means of severing connections between life, the Force, and feeding upon the death it causes. It cannot be taught…it can only be gained through instinct, through experiencing its effects, first-hand."

That's not a conflicting statement.

This is a Wookieepedia invention - not truth.
Yes, I remember you being banned from Wookieepedia several times for your arguing against the Admin there. big grin

Care to elaborate? When did she compare these two and in which context?
You should re-read my statement again.

Darth Nihilus was finding it easy to consume worlds because the Mandalorian Wars and the subsequent Jedi Civil War had taken a heavy toll on the Republic and the Jedi Order. Darth Nihilus was operating virtually unopposed until Meetra Surik began to organize her rebellion and....

I seriously doubt that Darth Nihilus could take on the well-prepared Empire and prevail all on his own. The Empire could blow his entire fleet to smithereens, and him too, with its firepower and/or super-weapons much before it would come down to the exchange of blows between Darth Nihilus and Valkorion. The Empire had no shortage of talented Force-users to devise a esoteric solution to neutralize Darth Nihilus as well. Sometimes, a bit of common sense comes in handy.
Except unlike you, Kreia could see the future and knew without Surik's intervention, that these things would actually happen.

She also knew about Nihilus shrugging off a super-weapon that ripped a planet into pieces - so unless the Sith have a Deathstar handy - they ain't blowing shit to smithereens.

Perhaps Darth Traya was paranoid and was trying to convince Meetra Surik to do something about Darth Nihilus? The 'frame of mind' factor. Sith love to 'manipulate' their subjects to their advantage, ya know.
So all you have are your uninformed-opinions and speculation to counter the visions and highly-esoteric in-universe knowledge of someone who is clairvoyant?

You're basically a Valkorion-fanboy trying to shift goalposts around and you have no argument. roll eyes (sarcastic)

If you have an actual argument as to how Valkorion wouldn't be utterly Force-raped to death in seconds, and his Empire reduced to a smoking husk - then present your argument now.

Otherwise you're wasting my time.

S_W_LeGenD

S_W_LeGenD
Except unlike you, Kreia could see the future and knew without Surik's intervention, that these things would actually happen.
Visions of POSSIBLE FUTURES are not necessarily true; both Yoda and Revan clarified as much.

"Always in motion, the future is." - Yoda

"The future is always in motion. The Force grants us visions that show us only one of many possible outcomes." - Revan

To give you an idea, Ahsoka Tano foresaw herself as a Jedi Knight in the future but this never came to pass in reality.

Lord Scourge was CONFUSED by the set-of-visions he experienced in relation to the potential outcome of the fight between Valkorion and the TRIO of Revan + Meetra + himself, and decided not to take his chances with Revan. The more likely outcome was of the Valkorion prevailing in this fight, and an independent statement in the novel reinforce this view.

She also knew about Nihilus shrugging off a super-weapon that ripped a planet into pieces - so unless the Sith have a Deathstar handy - they ain't blowing shit to smithereens.
Which super-weapon Darth Nihilus shrug off really? Mass Shadow Generator? Darth Nihilus's survival in this case is likely a RANDOM thing, and it took him a while to exit from Malachor V after he was strong and able (thanks in part to teachings of Darth Traya).

Now take a good look at this case: https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/c/ca/Uphrades.png/revision/latest?cb=20150714053350

Doesn't looks like anybody would be alive after that, but a small number of people survived and provided a distress signal to draw attention of potential onlookers to make an effort to rescue them.

Sorry kid - your point is misplaced.

So all you have are your uninformed-opinions and speculation to counter the visions and highly-esoteric in-universe knowledge of someone who is clairvoyant?

You're basically a Valkorion-fanboy trying to shift goalposts around and you have no argument. roll eyes (sarcastic)

If you have an actual argument as to how Valkorion wouldn't be utterly Force-raped to death in seconds, and his Empire reduced to a smoking husk - then present your argument now.

Otherwise you're wasting my time.
Your arrogance is completely unwarranted, and enjoy your largely unsubstantiated argument being taken apart piece by piece....

CaveDude33211

CaveDude33211

Which super-weapon Darth Nihilus shrug off really? Mass Shadow Generator? Darth Nihilus's survival in this case is likely a RANDOM thing, and it took him a while to exit from Malachor V after he was strong and able (thanks in part to teachings of Darth Traya).

Indeed everyone on the surface died, and the only survivors orbited the planet in ships.
And Nihilus was able to TK a warship afterwards - which is by itself a telekinetic feat beyond anything Valkorion or Sidious have done, so yes, he was already very strong. smile

And he did all that before even being taught by Kreia.

Sorry, 'Tard. You lose again.

Your arrogance is completely unwarranted, and enjoy your largely unsubstantiated argument being taken apart piece by piece....

I enjoyed taking apart your largely unsubstantiated argument piece by piece.

https://media.giphy.com/media/VrSZDlpRaHYje/giphy.gif

You haven't done shit, except make yourself look mentally-challenged and thoroughly humiliated yourself.

I've been laughing at you and your futile argument this entire time. tv_happy

You have proven without a shadow of a doubt that Darth Nihilus is indeed the most powerful Sith Lord that ever existed. cool

S_W_LeGenD
^^^

I mistook you for a potential debater, my bad. All I see in your posts is a collection of denial, deflection, insults - rince and repeat.

If you expect an honest debate, then change your tone and approach. Otherwise, I am not wasting my time on the likes of you. Sorry.

Zenwolf
^^^

I mistook you for a potential debater, my bad. All I see in your posts is a collection of denial, deflection, insults - rince and repeat.

If you expect an honest debate, then change your tone and approach. Otherwise, I am not wasting my time on the likes of you. Sorry.

With the way things that go on around here, you expect debates at this point?

CaveDude33211
^^^

Right. I already told you before I wasn't going to waste my time with you.

You didn't debate - you used inaccurate information (in some ways that were moronic) complete speculation and incoherent rambling.

Everything I posted was 100% Fact.

You're incapable of actual debate - all you do is shift around goal-posts, even when you know you're wrong - which is a waste of my time.

At least people don't treat you like you're smart anymore, which is what they mistakenly did in the past.

By the way, you misspelled "rinse", 'smart man'.

https://media.giphy.com/media/IOCXHPvn3WErm/giphy.gif

CaveDude33211
Originally posted by Zenwolf

https://i.gifer.com/1Ht9.gif

Lol, seriously?

I gave him a debate - he did the following:

1. Insult me repeatedly, after I made attempts to be gentle and civil, even when it became noticeable that his posts were starting to border on the retarded-side.

2. Use in-universe statements written by biased-historians with limited knowledge on galactic events to make inaccurate claims about Valkorion - something even you guys have taken him to task about in the past.

3. Used an argument from a Strategy Guide based on something that happened after Nihilus used Drain on Meetra Surik - this made him look like an idiot, but I was gentle about it.

4. In general used statements that were incoherent to attempt to make a point and failed multiple times.

All the while I laid out factual information and at least attempted to be gentle and polite.

I debated while he talked like a Mongoloid, and you seriously think I wasn't giving him a debate? Seriously?

I was the only one debating in that exchange.

The Merchant
Like others have said, this is what would have happened if Nihilus did not stop eating planets. This is mentioned in the DS route when Traya says Nihilus will reach the peak of his power if he is not stopped. But, I do have Nihilus higher than others. I just dunno how to rank him.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Zenwolf
Valid observation, my friend. My bad.

TheNuisanceBird
https://media.tenor.com/images/83ebdf4a22fe11e7b7b9ba444c8ca326/tenor.gif

Same.

Sinious
Originally posted by Jaggarath
KMC staying strong

HP Legend
LeG ragdolling. Cavedude is clearly in denial. Vitiate>Nihilus.

CaveDude33211
Valid observation, my friend. My bad.

Nah - I think at this point he's realized that you're a very special little boy.

CaveDude33211
Originally posted by TheNuisanceBird
Same.
https://media.tenor.com/images/5e0a64c310d0730f2d83a9ce337ecbbf/tenor.gif
Hey, nice dance moves. laughing

I like your helmet, too.

CaveDude33211
Originally posted by HP Legend
LeG ragdolling. Cavedude is clearly in denial. Vitiate>Nihilus.

https://media.giphy.com/media/L8XuphFGqlSfe/giphy.gif

I ragdolled LeG and he's my girlfriend now.

And I'm always taking new applications. wink

Now loosen the straps on your bicycle helmet and explain to me why Nihilus wouldn't just Force-rape Vitiate within two seconds.

I'll wait.

CaveDude33211
Valkorion and Sidious fanboys after learning that Darth Nihilus is the most powerful Sith Lord:

https://assets.vogue.com/photos/5891903997a3db337a24b288/master/pass/leo-oscars-embed.gif
https://data.whicdn.com/images/77652567/original.gif

Me:
http://www.lostprey.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/Andrei+Arlovski+Victory+Celebration+Dance+Shake+-+UFC+Fight+Night+51+Brasilia.gif

CaveDude33211
Originally posted by The Merchant
Like others have said, this is what would have happened if Nihilus did not stop eating planets. This is mentioned in the DS route when Traya says Nihilus will reach the peak of his power if he is not stopped. But, I do have Nihilus higher than others. I just dunno how to rank him.

I would like to see a quote for that.

Kreia also says that Darth Nihilus presently in the game is at the pinnacle of his power:

"...What does is simply the pinnacle of what they could achieve..."

Darth Nihilus is implied to be at the peak of his power.

Based on Nihilus's feats of:

1. Shrugging off a super-weapon ripping a planet to pieces

2. TKing a fleet of warships

3. Being able to kill every living thing on a planet in seconds - without any rituals or sacrifices - with a power that is unblockable

Puts him far above Sidious and Valkorion.

Kreia seeing Darth Nihilus consume the entire Sith Empire (and it's leader) is easily proof of that.

And Darth Sidious is the most (politically) powerful Sith Lord in galactic history, being able to turn the Republic on the Jedi and destroy them.

But Darth Nihilus is confirmed to be the most powerful Sith Lord that ever existed. Period.

HP Legend
@Cavedude:

Your quote says Nihilus could have destroyed the galaxy and the Sith Empire but that is in the future and obviously doesn't reflect Nihilus's power as of KOTOR 2. Of course if Nihilus drained more worlds he'd eventually surpass Vitiae but that does not mean he had as of KOTOR 2 nor is it relevant. I could easily claim that Vitiate could one shot Nihilus if we gave him the time to gather the power to (e.g. give him time to drain some worlds) but that doesn't mean Vitiate is greater than Nihilus. The exact same principle applies here.

So in other words we have to look at actual feats in which Vitiate clearly outdoes Nihilus. The devastation Vitiate caused while in his highly weakened spirit form is above anything I've seen from Nihilus.

HP Legend
Also it's painfully ironic of you to call people fanboys when you've admitted you hate TOR and love KOTOR 2.

CaveDude33211
@Cavedude:

Your quote says Nihilus could have destroyed the galaxy and the Sith Empire but that is in the future and obviously doesn't reflect Nihilus's power as of KOTOR 2. Of course if Nihilus drained more worlds he'd eventually surpass Vitiae but that does not mean he had as of KOTOR 2 nor is it relevant. I could easily claim that Vitiate could one shot Nihilus if we gave him the time to gather the power to (e.g. give him time to drain some worlds) but that doesn't mean Vitiate is greater than Nihilus. The exact same principle applies here.

So in other words we have to look at actual feats in which Vitiate clearly outdoes Nihilus. The devastation Vitiate caused while in his highly weakened spirit form is above anything I've seen from Nihilus.

Wrong.

My quote is spoken by Kreia in the middle of the game and refers to Nihilus as he is before he goes to drain Telos.

You have no clue of what you're even talking about and you should do research before speaking.

Vitiate couldn't do shit to Nihilus - Nihilus already shrugged off a super-weapon that is more powerful than Vitiate could hope to be.

With the feats that have been listed we already know that Nihilus virtually outclasses Vitiate in all areas.

- Nihilus's can TK an entire fleet of warships

- Nihilus has planet-level-durability

- Nihilus can kill every living thing on a planet in seconds - without any rituals or sacrifices

Vitiate needs rituals and sacrifices - and he can't do shit against Nihilus in a duel

Nihilus's (area-wide) attack is unblockable, which means once Vitiate is hit, he and all his vessel-bodies die simultaneously.

His spirit, which is composed of Force energy, is consumed as well.

Vitiate can't do shit to Nihilus.

All Vitiate can do is beg for his life, and perhaps Nihilus would have mercy on him and make him into one of his zombies.

Otherwise, Vitiate is just a fattening-lunch for Nihilus.

CaveDude33211
Also it's painfully ironic of you to call people fanboys when you've admitted you hate TOR and love KOTOR 2.

I don't need to be a fan of Darth Nihilus to know that he simultaneously wrecks Sidious and Vitiate/Valkorion.

You whiny crybaby Sidious and Valkorion worshipers are the fanboys, because you know your arguments are wrong and that Nihilus would own any Sith Lord or Jedi Master that exists, but you don't care and want to waste my time with moronic arguments and then you cry when you lose.

Darth Nihilus is the most powerful Sith Lord that ever existed, Sweetie. That's just how it is.

HP Legend
I'll respond later lmao.

CaveDude33211
I'll respond later lmao.

https://media.giphy.com/media/rzbPZtea9352U/giphy.gif

Freedon Nadd
It took me a decade to find a fellow who thinks Nihilus is a nerfed version of Galactus.

Freedon Nadd
https://media.giphy.com/media/rzbPZtea9352U/giphy.gif

I see you are a man of meme-culture, as well.

CaveDude33211
Originally posted by Freedon Nadd
It took me a decade to find a fellow who thinks Nihilus is a nerfed version of Galactus.

I'm actually very familiar with you.

I have been watching your career with great interest.

But yes, Darth Nihilus is basically the Galactus of the Star Wars universe - what with his ability to devour all life on planets so easily, having planet-level-durability and his telekinesis that puts him far beyond any Jedi or Sith that ever existed.

Your knowledge of Darth Nihilus makes you one of the very best Debators here. smile

CaveDude33211
I see you are a man of meme-culture, as well.

That and HP Legend was increasing my sexual-arousal due to his acceptance of Darth Nihilus's superiority over every Sith Lord in existence.

I'm at full-lightsaber right now.

Freedon Nadd
I'm actually very familiar with you.

I have been watching your career with great interest.

But yes, Darth Nihilus is basically the Galactus of the Star Wars universe - what with his ability to devour all life on planets so easily, having planet-level-durability and his telekinesis that puts him far beyond any Jedi or Sith that ever existed.

Your knowledge of Darth Nihilus makes you one of the very best Debators here. smile

Are you White Revan from YouTube or a converted Sun Razer/Shooting Nova to the Lord of Hunger?

CaveDude33211
Are you White Revan from YouTube or a converted Sun Razer/Shooting Nova to the Lord of Hunger?

Neither.

I'm something else.

Freedon Nadd
Neither.

I'm something else.

Arrow fan?

S_W_LeGenD

S_W_LeGenD

S_W_LeGenD

S_W_LeGenD

S_W_LeGenD

Freedon Nadd
You forget the fact that Vitiate spends the power he consumes on keeping in check his immorality or share some of it with his closest servants. If you think the Force reserves Vitiate acquires are not limited; then you do not understand the process of Force "drain".

Also, it is a fact that Vitiate needs to feed on deaths before starting his rituals.

Also, Vitiate had to possess the 2-billion populace(of weaklings) on Ziost and used their life force as an external source of power to help him drain the planet.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.