Odin/Hela vs Zatana and Nabu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Odin(Full Power) and Hela vs Zatana and Nabu....Which Duo Wins

https://i.postimg.cc/CZMBLg1Z/Screenshot-220.png

Stoic
Odin isn't in the best shape of all time these days. Spider Man may be able to beat him now. I mean he just got mugged by an elf.

beatboks
Zatanna is a weak link in team 2
Marvel FTW (if Odin at full power)

MrMind
nabu ftw

AlbertoJohnAvil
Originally posted by beatboks
Zatanna is a weak link in team 2
Marvel FTW (if Odin at full power)

why's Zatanna the weak ling if you don't mind me asking

Senor Cage
Nabu is above gods. Both Odin and Hela get trapped in the Helm.

beatboks
Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
why's Zatanna the weak ling if you don't mind me asking

Zee is mortal. In DCU mortality places significant limitations on magic. Those limitations mean she cannot consistently compete on the level of Odin or even Hela. She can battle at that level briefly and can cast a spell or two on that level but consistently doing so would severely weaken her and damage her life force.

In early post Coie as well as during satelite era her magic became very limited because of pushing the amount of magic she did. She suffered badly durimg reign in hell for the same reason. Battling on this tier would cause that damage far too quickly.

MrMind
Zatanna is weird, most of her feats are meh, but then there's one time during seven soldiers where she was universal

she's kinda like wanda

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Stoic
Odin isn't in the best shape of all time these days. Spider Man may be able to beat him now. I mean he just got mugged by an elf.

https://media.giphy.com/media/AN8o6UKSjGVLq/giphy.gif

Stoic
From what I can tell, Odin may be dead as of War of the Realms #1.

Senor Cage
Originally posted by MrMind
Zatanna is weird, most of her feats are meh, but then there's one time during seven soldiers where she was universal

she's kinda like wanda

Zatanna in JLD has better feats than that.

MrMind
Originally posted by Senor Cage
Zatanna in JLD has better feats than that.

elaborate

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.