Unbreakable secret society vs..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
With one sided prep, can they reform or kill:

1. Justice League.

2. Suicide Squad.

3. Avengers and Loki.

4. Batman and Joker.

5. Hancock and Girlcock.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by cdtm
With one sided prep, can they reform or kill:

1. Justice League.

2. Suicide Squad.

3. Avengers and Loki.

4. Batman and Joker.

5. Hancock and Girlcock. .

Can you further explain the thread. I am confused here.

KingD19
The secret society from Unbreakalbe/Split/Glass tries to convince these people they either aren't heroes with powers. Or kill them if they cant pull that off. Like in Glass.

I don't see them doing it in any scenario.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by KingD19
The secret society from Unbreakalbe/Split/Glass tries to convince these people they either aren't heroes with powers. Or kill them if they cant pull that off. Like in Glass.

I don't see them doing it in any scenario.

Ohhhhhh!!

Perhaps they can with #4.

KingD19
Not against a billionaire with arguably more resources than them and a guy so crazy he doesn't care what they say. They might be able to kill Joker but that would be it.

ares834

KingD19
Lol well can you convince someone of something they already know to be true? Both most recent Batmen are very aware they don't have powers. NolanMan needed a year of recovery and a robo-brace while BatFleck realized it from his multiple injuries after fights with regular guys and metas alike.

As for Joker I don't think anyone can convince him of anything he hasn't decided on his own.

Robtard
They'd fail in every scenario

cdtm
Spoiler:

They killed off all three mains. They somehow magically knew each ones weakness, and mercilessly cut them down. Drowned one of them to death in a puddle, as water is his weakness.

KingD19
That doesn't change anything at all. They still fail. And they apparently upped Dunns water weakness by a lot just so this plot could happen. It seemed in Unbreakable he couldn't swim because he was so dense and heavy. But then water just suddenly weakens him to the point that someone can step on his head in a puddle and he can do nothing about it.

Robtard
Yeah, that bit bothered me too. The glaring difference between the pool scene and the puddle scene

Mendax
They could probably kill Batman, Joker and Black Widow if they got all of them imprisoned by themselves.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.