Pewdiepie emasculating generation of kids

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
bmecPRaL2n0

I mean, where's the anger? Where's the political lynchings, shaming, or victim drama's?

The guy talks about his *gasp* feelings, as he browsed his home town?

I used to love hating on him, too, but compared to what passes for "alt media", I'm kind of starting to like the cut of his jib. At least he seems to be acting as a person who wants to form a genuine connection with his audience, and not as yet another stock Angry Video Game Nerd variant.

Emperordmb
Yeah honestly Pewdiepie is a very down to Earth guy all things considered, he speaks as a person, talks to his audience like people, and I think that's why he garners the respect from the youtube community that he does.

Eon Blue
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Yeah honestly Pewdiepie is a very down to Earth guy all things considered, he speaks as a person, talks to his audience like people, and I think that's why he garners the respect from the youtube community that he does.

This.

Surtur
Originally posted by Emperordmb

I never saw why the guy triggers pathetic folk so much.

No I don't even care if he says some stupid shit in the heat of the moment while playing an online game.

Jmanghan
I like him but he has some weird opinions and seems to insult various people for... reasons.

Like he called Etika a child and told him to grow the **** up for... getting excited about a video game.

It's also hard to tell when he's joking and when he's serious, he got into an argument with Brad one time during a PUBG livestream and it turned out he was joking.

Surtur
Originally posted by Jmanghan
I like him but he has some weird opinions and seems to insult various people for... reasons.

Like he called Etika a child and told him to grow the **** up for... getting excited about a video game.

It's also hard to tell when he's joking and when he's serious, he got into an argument with Brad one time during a PUBG livestream and it turned out he was joking.

What a nazi.

dadudemon
Pewdiepie is...

I don't see why people like him so much.

I can understand Dunkey: he's clever, hilarious, makes great videos, his editing is sometimes stupendous, and he manages to pack in a game review into the madness. One of the most talented youtubers out there.

But Pewdiepie? I don't see the appeal. His videos are boring, mostly. He has one funny thing every 10 minutes. But other than that, it's not that great.

Watch his best of videos. If that's the best, what a boring person. Screaming random words is not funny after the 10,000 time.

Surtur
Originally posted by dadudemon
Pewdiepie is...

I don't see why people like him so much.

I can understand Dunkey: he's clever, hilarious, makes great videos, his editing is sometimes stupendous, and he manages to pack in a game review into the madness. One of the most talented youtubers out there.

But Pewdiepie? I don't see the appeal. His videos are boring, mostly. He has one funny thing every 10 minutes. But other than that, it's not that great.

Watch his best of videos. If that's the best, what a boring person. Screaming random words is not funny after the 10,000 time.

If "The Big Bang Theory" can last for over 10 seasons...Pewdiepie's popularity doesn't surprise me even if he is mediocre.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.