Chilling Adventures of Sabrina

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Surtur
There is no topic on this I could find. The second season has just been added to netflix.

People can also discuss the first season in this topic. I really enjoyed it and I was surprised. The second season is here, I've only seen one episode so far and I'm enjoying it.

Lestov16
I enjoy this show quite a bit, although the SJW "Theo" storyline is mind numbingly annoyingly to me. Besides that, it's a great second season.

Surtur
Originally posted by Lestov16
I enjoy this show quite a bit, although the SJW "Theo" storyline is mind numbingly annoyingly to me. Besides that, it's a great second season.

Yeah, I did find it funny tho...so you empower the transgender girl/guy by...cheating with magic to win!

Patient_Leech
Someone at work told me about this the other day and I looked up the trailer and thought it might be entertaining.

So it's good, huh? Is it too violent and horrific for my wife? lol.. she typically doesn't do horror movies.

BruceSkywalker
i stopped watching mid 1st season but i might return to it

Surtur
Love the series, just finished the latest season that came out a week ago.

Surtur
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
Someone at work told me about this the other day and I looked up the trailer and thought it might be entertaining.

So it's good, huh? Is it too violent and horrific for my wife? lol.. she typically doesn't do horror movies.

It's rated tv 14, but you will see slit throats and stuff. I'm actually surprised it got a tv 14 rating, but it's a good show. It is not scary though. I often feel stuff should be labeled supernatural fiction and not horror. This show might scare a child, but that is about it.

Patient_Leech
Good to know, thanks.

I might see if my woman wants to give it a chance after Oscar season is done.

80sBaby
I just started this last week and I'm on Season 2 right now. I like this show a lot! It's soooo dark but in a great way.

Aunt Zelda is probably my favorite character, followed by Prudence.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.