Green Arrow vs Cyclops: 3 Rounds: TO THE DEATH

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Quick Freeze

-Pr-
1 - No idea.
2 - Green Arrow. Better hunter in general.
3 - I feel like Cyclops, if he was written more consistently with the intent of the more established writers, would be much better at h2h than his feats would suggest. As it is, though, Arrow.

Quick Freeze
Originally posted by -Pr-
1 - No idea.
2 - Green Arrow. Better hunter in general.
3 - I feel like Cyclops, if he was written more consistently with the intent of the more established writers, would be much better at h2h than his feats would suggest. As it is, though, Arrow.

Pretty much agreed on all counts. Blackbird def has more feats than Arrowplane itself, which was modeled after the Batplane, but I think Cyclops is the better pilot/tactician.

And yes GA is a much more eatablished hunter, but Cyclops does have the option of just leveling a whole area if he happens to be looking in the right direction

beatboks
Dont recall GA doing much of anything with his arrow plane. In fact the only time I even recall it being used he crashed it. So round one to Scott.

I see cykes blast doing more damage than Ollies most damaging trick arrows so Scott as well.

As far as h2h if we were talking pre 52 after he was trained by that assassin (a prriod in which he had a h2h win over Slade/Terminator Wilson) than Ollie. Otherwise its a wash.

DarkSaint85
Great setup, kudos!!!

1. Cyclops, easily. The Blackbird should still have all of its ShiAr toys, no?

2. Cyclops

3. GA

Smurph
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Great setup, kudos!!!

1. Cyclops, easily. The Blackbird should still have all of its ShiAr toys, no?

2. Cyclops

3. GA

Quick Freeze

DarkSaint85
I think at one point he also had a Phantom Zone Arrow.

Or maybe that was Roy....

Quick Freeze
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
I think at one point he also had a Phantom Zone Arrow.

Or maybe that was Roy....

It actually looks like it originally belonged to Supes, and then has a weird trajectory from there lol

https://trickarrow.files.wordpress.com/2016/05/spdy-phantomzonearrow1.jpg

https://trickarrow.files.wordpress.com/2016/05/spdy-phantomzonearrow2.jpg

Quick Freeze
BUMP

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by beatboks
Dont recall GA doing much of anything with his arrow plane. In fact the only time I even recall it being used he crashed it. So round one to Scott.

I see cykes blast doing more damage than Ollies most damaging trick arrows so Scott as well.

As far as h2h if we were talking pre 52 after he was trained by that assassin (a prriod in which he had a h2h win over Slade/Terminator Wilson) than Ollie. Otherwise its a wash.

BEATBOKS GOT HIMSELF AN AVATAR

FIRST TIME IN HISTORY

Supermutant
Cyke
GA
GA but very close Cyke is very underrated in h2h

Quick Freeze
Originally posted by Supermutant
Cyke
GA
GA but very close Cyke is very underrated in h2h

Coming from you, giving GA the h2h over Cyclops isn't taken lightly. I agree with you just because of how GA has held his own against Bats, but the both have pretty substantial h2h feats. What was your reasoning given who Cyclops has kept up with?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.