Shazam vs. AOU Iron Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Tony is in his MK 45 Armor as of Age of Ultron

Billy cannot switch to his child form

Who wins

Darth Thor
Shazam is lacking big strength and durability feats, but the ones he did do he did very casually.

That said his speed is enough to stomp IM, and I doubt a regular IM Suit has anything to hurt/damage Shazam.

FrothByte
Tony will give him a fight. Shazam is a complete newb as a fighter, but in the end I don't think Tony has what it takes to take out Shazam whereas Shazam will slowly destroy Stark's suit.

Nanosuit IM would probably have been a better match.

quanchi112
Tony decimates the kid.

Eon Blue
IM rapes.

BruceSkywalker
seeing on friday, but does shazam have good feats

Darth Thor
^ His speed is not something IM has the experience or abilities dealing with.

Hes lacking the top tier strength feats as of now, but he clearly has vast amounts of strength and invulnerability.

quanchi112
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
seeing on friday, but does shazam have good feats No, not really. He has some raw ability but he cannot hang with the big dogs.

WolvesofBabylon
Shazam was not about trying to have amazing feats which was kind of refreshing honestly. I think in the sequel we will get that

Darth Thor
Originally posted by quanchi112
No, not really. He has some raw ability but he cannot hang with the big dogs.

Lucky IM isnt a big dog then.

Surtur
Originally posted by WolvesofBabylon
Shazam was not about trying to have amazing feats which was kind of refreshing honestly. I think in the sequel we will get that

There is also gonna be a Black Adam movie.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.