Superman (Superman Returns film) vs Thanos (MCU)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

robotflug
Earth is being attacked by the alien Thanos, its up to Superman to save the planet before its too late.

Battle Location: Metropolis.

BrolyBlack
Superman one shots

Surtur
This version of Superman can lift an island and fly it into space...after being stabbed with kryptonite. He's far stronger physically than anyone in the MCU.

quanchi112
Thor resisted a Star. An island lol. He could not budge Thanos. Thanos destroys him.

K-Dog
If Superman was in front of a star for a bit, Thanos goes down even faster.

Impediment
This version of Superman is an extension of Reeves' Superman. The same Superman who pushed the moon out of orbit and flew FTL to reverse Earth's rotation.

Thanos is f*cked.

quanchi112
Originally posted by K-Dog
If Superman was in front of a star for a bit, Thanos goes down even faster. Baseed on? This guy was punted by Kevin Spacey. Thanos rapes him.

Eon Blue
Thanos wins.

K-Dog
Based on sun dipping even in low earth orbit for several seconds has him lifting an island of kryptonite, or he is a walking plot device...either one.

quanchi112
Originally posted by K-Dog
Based on sun dipping even in low earth orbit for several seconds has him lifting an island of kryptonite, or he is a walking plot device...either one. Thanos beat the brakes off a guy who resisted a Star. Most of these guys are plot devices that does not explain how someone wins. Thanos beats him up. Stronger, superior fighter.

Impediment
Thor isn't a part of this versus match.

Moving on.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Impediment
Thor isn't a part of this versus match.

Moving on. He beat a guy who resisted a Star showing he is stronger than him. Power scaling.

Impediment
Thanos got impaled by Thor's axe. The Gauntlet did nil to stop said feat.

quanchi112
Thanos got impaled by Thor's axe. The Gauntlet did nil to stop said feat. Superman has no axe. Original superman was hurt by a manhole cover. Thor hurled it with star resisting strength a weapon capable of killing him and he still failed. Spacey beat kals ass. I can play this game if you want.

K-Dog
Spacey beatdown was not a good showing, we will give you that 🤓!

BruceSkywalker
Thanos is f%cked up the yinyang

Darth Thor
This version of Superman is an extension of Reeves' Superman. The same Superman who pushed the moon out of orbit and flew FTL to reverse Earth's rotation.

Thanos is f*cked.

The moon feat isnt applicable as Returns was a sequel to Superman 1 & 2 only. But reversing Earths rotation still counts.

Stigma
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Superman one shots
thumb up

Surtur
Yep Superman is gonna toss some saran wrap at Thanos and then slap the shit out of him.

We also *never* saw Thor go up against a version of Thanos that didn't have the IG. All we know is that Marvel claims Thanos wasn't using any of the stones when he fought the Hulk. If we were to believe that..there is still the fact this version of Superman vastly out powers Hulk.

I'm assuming Thanos has none of the stones here. And it seems we only have one showing of him not using them.

h1a8
Originally posted by quanchi112
Thanos beat the brakes off a guy who resisted a Star. Most of these guys are plot devices that does not explain how someone wins. Thanos beats him up. Stronger, superior fighter.

It was a heat resistant feat and it has no bearing on Thor's other showings.
1. Getting a bloody nose from one jab punch of Hulk
2. IM giving Thor a fight
3. Thor punching Hulk a few feet away.
4. Thor running from bullets.

Silent Master
Why do you always lie and lowball?

John Murdoch
Reeves/Routh Superman stomps Thanos in whatever way his insane silver-age superpowers decide.

I choose building a wall around Thanos out of thin air and then pushing Thanos into the sun.

h1a8
Originally posted by Silent Master
Why do you always lie and lowball?

I'm not serious (except for the heat thing). I'm just using Quans tactics against himself. Why don't you ever address Quan when he's lowballing DC characters?

Silent Master
The "heat thing" is also and example of you lying/trolling.

h1a8
The "heat thing" is also and example of you lying/trolling.

You don't know the definition of a lie.
It was heat resistance feat.

Silent Master
You've been corrected on this multiple times.

h1a8
You've been corrected on this multiple times.

To be corrected implies one was wrong. I was never wrong. Therefore I was never corrected.

Silent Master
^
Delusional

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.