Captain Marvel vs Shazam: Which is the better film?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

steverules_2
Captain Marvel has a 78% rating on RT whilst Shazam is at 91% on RT. Is Shazam better than Capt. Marvel?

Darth Thor
Enjoyed both, but will have to give this one to Shazam.

WolvesofBabylon
I enjoyed Shazam more. I'm going with Shazam

dadudemon
I will watch this movie, later, and then post my opinion.

Voted for Robtard, again.

Jmanghan
Where's the "Nice Job, Robtard" option?

quanchi112
CM shits all over the weak and pathetic Shazam. It looked cheap and had such goofy, corny bs I could not wait for it to end.

Bentley
Originally posted by quanchi112
Shazam had a smaller budget and was more fun

Accurate.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Bentley
Accurate. Iyo but you like Kang, your opinion is suspect. 1 billion dollars, better characters, better effects, better hero than some pussyboi orphan who cannot get over his mommy.

Bentley
Well yeah, I can accept we have a different notion of what constitutes a fun film. Different tastes and all that jazz.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Bentley
Well yeah, I can accept we have a different notion of what constitutes a fun film. Different tastes and all that jazz. If you like films aimed at 3 year olds stream Barney till your eyes bleed out.

-Pr-
Originally posted by steverules_2
Captain Marvel has a 78% rating on RT whilst Shazam is at 91% on RT. Is Shazam better than Capt. Marvel?

Shazam is better in most aspects. Writing, acting, consistency etc. CM isn't a bad movie or anything, Shazam is just pretty good.

steverules_2

quanchi112

BruceSkywalker
will judge on friday

Surtur
Looks like the Shazam movie wins...easily.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Surtur
Looks like the Shazam movie wins...easily. 1 billion says otherwise. They do not make films for good feelings alone, kiddo.

playa1258
Shazam by a lot.

Surtur
Originally posted by playa1258
Shazam by a lot.

No no..if more people watched it...it automatically means it is better in quality.

Guess what just happened: the tv show "Charmed" is now better than "Mad Men".

playa1258
Must mean Taylor Swift is the best singer too.

Surtur
Originally posted by playa1258
Must mean Taylor Swift is the best singer too.

I feel bad for Citizen Kane, Superman vs Batman probably made more money even when adjusted for inflation.

quanchi112
No no..if more people watched it...it automatically means it is better in quality.

Guess what just happened: the tv show "Charmed" is now better than "Mad Men". Opinion is subjectivity you twerp. Money made is a fact. I believe the true Marvel is better and it is factually going to be a lot more successful.

People seem salty Brie Larson won.

juggernaut74
Shazam is better by a lot.

I didn't know we based the quality of movies off of boxoffice.

quanchi112
Originally posted by juggernaut74
Shazam is better by a lot.

I didn't know we based the quality of movies off of boxoffice. Our opinionsare different, kid. It is like arguing red is better than blue. I love the real deal more and the bonus is it made more. Enjoy your rip off of Big.

juggernaut74
According to the poll you're rooting for the underdog.

Nothing wrong with that.

quanchi112
According to the poll you're rooting for the underdog.

Nothing wrong with that. If you mean I dig on a young forum with 30 or so regular members you are sadder than I surmised. Billion dollars. I do tend to think for myself unlike your lemming self.

juggernaut74
Ah so were are back to $$=quality.

quanchi112
Ah so were are back to $$=quality. No, I said we disagree but the general public votes with money. I will take the real world power of money you enjoy your sock vote victory.

juggernaut74
Just because someone bought a ticket doesn't mean they liked it son.

I should not have to tell you that.

quanchi112
Just because someone bought a ticket doesn't mean they liked it son.

I should not have to tell you that. One billion dollars means a lot of tickets were purchased. I liked it. It did far better than Shazam will do. Enjoy cheapsville.

Being more successful does not mean people hated it. Logically you would believe that it means a lot of people enjoyed it. I should not have to tell you this.

-Pr-

Guess what just happened: the tv show "Charmed" is now better than "Mad Men".

Hey, you leave Charmed alone.

Bentley
Your taste in women remains as dubious as ever Raoul

SquallX

roughrider
I had a great time watching Shazam but it loses some points for borrowing too heavily from Spider-Man: Homecoming.

relentless1
Shazam hands down

-Pr-

Darth Thor
Originally posted by -Pr-
Hey, prime Alyssa Milano was gorgeous.

Oh yeah.

I liked Rose McGowan as well, again in her hey day.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.