Can Sivana replicate this Superman feat?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HumbleServant
He can accelerate like Superman did.
https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11133/111339903/6882703-finishedfoolishbluebottlejellyfish-size_restricted.gif
https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11133/111339903/6882704-6882168-9429704137-67699.gif

Surtur
It's hard to tell, but they seem to be doing the exact same thing.

ShadowFyre
Why make this? Its literally two videos of then doing the exaxt same thing so the answer is yes.

BrolyBlack
What a dumb fcking thread.

Juk3n
This is the feat you picked?

Surtur
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
What a dumb fcking thread.

The entire thread is technically a spoiler. For example, I know something of these characters from comics. Dr. Sivana is known to me and he's not usually some super powered guy who can fight Captain Marvel like this...Sivana is a human super genius type. So this technically spoils a plot point where the guy gains the power to fight Captain Marvel.

It doesn't bother me too much cuz this isn't a movie I care too much about, but others get irked over spoilers.

cdtm
They wasted no time ripping off one of the better stories from DC Comics Presents.

Could have at least went with the original source material, before the DC aquisition.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Surtur
The entire thread is technically a spoiler. For example, I know something of these characters from comics. Dr. Sivana is known to me and he's not usually some super powered guy who can fight Captain Marvel like this...Sivana is a human super genius type. So this technically spoils a plot point where the guy gains the power to fight Captain Marvel.

It doesn't bother me too much cuz this isn't a movie I care too much about, but others get irked over spoilers.

That part is from the trailers and Tv spots, so dont think it classified as spoilers tbh.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.