The election in Israel: Netanyahu seems to have won

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Surtur
What are peoples thoughts on this?

I'm finding the different reactions from the media intriguing lol. Huffington Post had a headline "The Age of Bibi: Israel votes extreme".

Too funny.

Personally I don't think his victory is bad news or a signal that Israel is "extreme".

gold slorg
This is sad, Netanyahu is one of the worst pieces of shit witnessed in politics of XXI age.

Bentley
Netanyahu is pretty much the Putin of his country.

jaden_2.0
From what I read the two main parties were almost tied when the opposition threw in the towel because Netenyahu's party could more easily form a coalition government.

He's already stated that Israel will continue to expand settlements in the west bank. Seems the peace process is further off than ever.

Beniboybling
leftists r mad so it must be good.

Tzeentch
heh heh, libatrds owned

SamZED
Originally posted by gold slorg
This is sad, Netanyahu is one of the worst pieces of shit witnessed in politics of XXI age.
Originally posted by Bentley
Netanyahu is pretty much the Putin of his country.
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
He's already stated that Israel will continue to expand settlements in the west bank. Seems the peace process is further off than ever.
Accurate.

MythLord
He's legit extreme, though.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Beniboybling

it's literally all he has to live for

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
it's literally all he has to live for thumb up

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Surtur

Personally I don't think his victory is bad news or a signal that Israel is "extreme".

Based on what do you come to this conclusion?

panthergod
Israel has gone full Nazi. And the plebs who worship them are cheering. Hilarious. Have fun with the mass migration.

Surtur

Take your grief over your sisters being in town elsewhere.

Surtur
Originally posted by panthergod
Israel has gone full Nazi. And the plebs who worship them are cheering. Hilarious. Have fun with the mass migration.

laughing

Bashar Teg
Take your grief over your sisters being in town elsewhere.

^^Has nothing to do all day but to get auto-triggered over things that have no impact on his life. Imagine if you put all that effort into getting a job or (god forbid) a gf. You'd be successful as well as an unstoppable sex machine. Oh well

Surtur
^^Has nothing to do all day but to get auto-triggered over things that have no impact on his life. Imagine if you put all that effort into getting a job or (god forbid) a gf. You'd be successful as well as an unstoppable sex machine. Oh well

^Is one of the biggest losers on this forum. A pathetic drunk stuck in a rut, rattled by his own family. Omni-present on this forum nearly all the time lurking in invisible mode like a little creep.

I'd choose a different hill to die on kiddo. This ain't it.

Bashar Teg
^Is one of the biggest losers on this forum. A pathetic drunk stuck in a rut, rattled by his own family. Omni-present on this forum nearly all the time lurking in invisible mode like a little creep.

I'd choose a different hill to die on kiddo. This ain't it.

All you can do is make up stuff about me, and meanwhile you are, Irl, a shameless welfare queen on a free ride with nothing to do but spew your ineffectual rage online and scapegoat others for your miserable and self-imposed disposition. It is known.

shiv
All That Has Been Said By

Gold Slorg, Bentley, SamZED, Jaden_2.0, MythLord, Rage.Of.Olympus, Whirly, panthergod, and Bashar Teg

On This Issue

Is The Truth.

Surtur
All you can do is make up stuff about me, and meanwhile you are, Irl, a shameless welfare queen on a free ride with nothing to do but spew your ineffectual rage online and scapegoat others for your miserable and self-imposed disposition. It is known.

Lol none of this stuff about you is made up and you know it, so do others. Like I said: not the hill to die on.

Bashar Teg
Lol none of this stuff about you is made up and you know it, so do others. Like I said: not the hill to die on.

Be right back, I need to masturbate furiously over your photo again

Robtard
Originally posted by Beniboybling

Originally posted by Tzeentch
heh heh, libatrds owned

^ How do we know these comments are true?

Because this relevant and on topic question was dodged by Surt like it was a job interview:

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Based on what do you come to this conclusion?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.