The Flash w/Mjolnir vs Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

gauntlet o doom
For argument's sake, let's say The Flash can lift and use Mjolnir. Would he be powerful enough to beat an average Galactus (not starving/not recently fed)?

xJLxKing
Nope

Sin I AM
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Nope

panthergod
Easily.

Magnon
MjolnIMP for the win.

Zelax
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Nope thumb up

Stoic
No. Galactus has too many tools like time stops, high level TP, shields, and solar system crushing AOE attacks to lose this.

h1a8
Originally posted by Stoic
No. Galactus has too many tools like time stops, high level TP, shields, and solar system crushing AOE attacks to lose this.

He doesn't use time stops (assuming he has ever).
He doesn't use Tp offensively.
Flash could have hit Galactus more than a trillion times before Galactus got made a thought.

Stoic
You think so? I guess that the Runner could do this as well, and when he battled Odin on the Astral plane, it had nothing to do with offensive telepathy then. Hmmm, h1 I must have imagined that instead of reading it. Did you know that he placed the Spinx in a time loop?

Philosophía
Mjolnir would be incinerated from moving at Flash's speeds.

Wally/Barry have to be careful to protect it using the speed force.

MrMind
So you nerf The Flash with Mjolnir, considering the hammer is much softer than Flash's fist

just to give Galactus a fighting chance, not bad OP

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.