Thor and Valkyrie vs. Zod and Wonder Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stigma
*Thor from Ragnarok

Setting: Saakaran arena

Who wins?

steverules_2
Zod and WW

FrothByte
Valkyrie is the weak link here. I do consider her tougher and more skilled than WW but without any other esoteric abilities outside of pure fisticuffs she's going to have a tough time hanging with this crowd.

Zod and WW win with difficulty.

Silent Master
Originally posted by FrothByte
Valkyrie is the weak link here. I do consider her tougher and more skilled than WW but without any other esoteric abilities outside of pure fisticuffs she's going to have a tough time hanging with this crowd.

Think about where the fight is taking place.

FrothByte
Originally posted by Silent Master
Think about where the fight is taking place.

Sakaaran arena? Not sure how that will factor much unless bfr is not allowed.

Silent Master
Sakaaran arena? Not sure how that will factor much unless bfr is not allowed.

Where does Zod get his powers from?

h1a8
Originally posted by Silent Master
Where does Zod get his powers from?

Do you know if Saakar has a yellow sun or not?
Do you believe the OP wants a powerless Zod in this fight?

NemeBro
Originally posted by h1a8
Do you know if Saakar has a yellow sun or not?
Do you believe the OP wants a powerless Zod in this fight? I don't think Sakaar has a sun, since it is just an artificial planet surrounded by wormholes. I don't really remember though.

Either way though, it doesn't matter. The intent is obviously not to have a powerless Zod be in this thread, and even if there is no yellow sun do we know how quickly Kryptonians lose their powers when not exposed to yellow sunlight? Since Zod when we last saw him alive was fully-powered it stands to reason that he would be fully-powered at the start of this match.

So how long would it take for Zod's powers to plummet SM?

juggerman
Superman doesn't lose his powers at night so it's fair to stay that Zod wouldn't lose his power instantly

ShadowFyre

This. I actually see Wonder Woman doing better than Zod against Thir because he is more likely to try and tank a hit from Stormbreaker and that wont end well.

Josh_Alexander
Zod and WW.

quanchi112
Thor and Valk win.

Stigma
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
This. I actually see Wonder Woman doing better than Zod against Thir because he is more likely to try and tank a hit from Stormbreaker and that wont end well.
This is Ragnarok Thor, so no Stormbreaker.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Stigma
This is Ragnarok Thor, so no Stormbreaker. He does not need the axe here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.