Batman & Zealot vs Deathstroke & Shiva

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stoic
Been wondering about how this would go down?

Battle takes place in a gymnasium.

Standard equipment.

No Ikon tech.

No BFR possibility .

KO match.

MrMind
Good match

I say T1 edges it out

current Batman is capable of holding off Deathstroke for a long time
Zealot (assuming WS version) in the meantime can kill Shiva for sure

Senor Cage
Shiva already owned Batman and his entire group of Batfamily at once. She'd own him here, too.

Zealot doesn't have the feats to compete with current Deathstroke, and they already slept together, so that's a win for Slade. Team 2, ftw.

panthergod
Zealot is the clear weak link. She got matched by Dart and had the fight of her life against a mid career Batman portrayal.

Team two win.

MrMind
again...depends on the version

panthergod
Originally posted by MrMind
again...depends on the version

Which version doesn't lose here? The most formidable version of Zealot is the least formidable person here.

MrMind
WS zealot with kusar blade can easily take shiva one on one, I'd argue she can break even with deathstroke too

panthergod
Originally posted by MrMind
WS zealot with kusar blade can easily take shiva one on one, I'd argue she can break even with deathstroke too

Shiva would annihilate her. Disarm her with ease. Mid career. Batman portayal gave her the fight of her life. Dart matched her. Deathstroke outperforms her against Wonder Woman to boot.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.