Rank the Mainline Resident Evil Games

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
Resident Evil 0 (I think it should count), Resident Evil 1, Resident Evil 2, Resident Evil 3, Resident Evil 4, Resident Evil 5, Resident Evil 6, & Resident Evil 7.

I have played many of them but I want to.

Of the ones I played:

1. 4

2. 2

3. 5

Arachnid1
4, 2, 1, 7, CV (should definitely count), 3, 0, 5, 6

-Pr-
I didn't play 7 or 0, but otherwise:

RE2 Remake
RE2
RE3
RE1/DC/Remake
RE4
RE: CV
RE6
RE5

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Arachnid1
4, 2, 1, 7, CV (should definitely count), 3, 0, 5, 6 Only numbered series count.

For example, if we were making an FF list, would you count FFIV: The After-Years, Crisis Core, or the sequels to FFXIII? I wouldn't.

Jmanghan
4, 2, 1, 7, CV (should definitely count), 3, 0, 5, 6 Also, from what I've heard people put 0 WAYYYY way above 5, and 6 and just barely below 3. With people saying Billy Coen ruined the game for them in a lot of ways.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Also, from what I've heard people put 0 WAYYYY way above 5, and 6 and just barely below 3. With people saying Billy Coen ruined the game for them in a lot of ways. That's the first I've heard that. Billy was awesome. He was the original RE badass before Chris started punching boulders or Leon became John Wick. I've been hoping for his return for some time.

Also, CV isn't just a spin off. It was the original RE3 and a direct sequel to RE1 and 2. It moves the story forward more than most of the mainline entries. RE3 was originally actually the spin off and all it really does is tie up Racoon City. Otherwise it didn't really move the story forward. IMO CV should definitely be included with the mainline REs.

Jmanghan
That's the first I've heard that. Billy was awesome. He was the original RE badass before Chris started punching boulders or Leon became John Wick. I've been hoping for his return for some time.

Also, CV isn't just a spin off. It was the original RE3 and a direct sequel to RE1 and 2. It moves the story forward more than most of the mainline entries. RE3 was originally actually the spin off and all it really does is tie up Racoon City. Otherwise it didn't really move the story forward. IMO CV should definitely be included with the mainline REs. Alright alright, it counts haha.

I did look it up shortly after and noticed it was that way.

Jmanghan
That's the first I've heard that. Billy was awesome. He was the original RE badass before Chris started punching boulders or Leon became John Wick. I've been hoping for his return for some time.

Also, CV isn't just a spin off. It was the original RE3 and a direct sequel to RE1 and 2. It moves the story forward more than most of the mainline entries. RE3 was originally actually the spin off and all it really does is tie up Racoon City. Otherwise it didn't really move the story forward. IMO CV should definitely be included with the mainline REs. Most people I've heard is that he's too snarky and flirtatious, generally unlikable and doesn't fit the RE franchise too well, they also cited hating his character design.

TLDR; People think he's a dick and looks dumb.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.