Ra's Al Ghul Vs Kingpin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Senor Cage
Both get equal prep. It's League of Assassins Vs The Hand.

https://i.imgur.com/4N4RKVJ.jpg

vs

https://i.imgur.com/eUp0fsa.jpg

StiltmanFTW
Kingpin eats the league.

Senor Cage
Yeah right. It'll be an epic fight.

StiltmanFTW
Look, it's all in the scans you posted!

Raz and that WTF look on his face.

And Kingpin... Kingpin in the empty DINING room.

It's not h1a8 nuclear physics, it's simple math. Fisk ate the league.

Senor Cage
Fisk gets raped again? Don't drop the soaaap!

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Senor Cage
Fisk gets raped again? Don't drop the soaaap!

Never happened in canon.

In fact, Fisk absolutely destroyed anyone entering the shower room and approaching him in 616.

Senor Cage
LMOA. That was in his dreams. Ra's never entered a shower full of men. shifty

StiltmanFTW
http://i.imgur.com/khVMCeq.png

Senor Cage
Wow, KP in prison. A new low. stick out tongue

StiltmanFTW
KP was still ruling his empire safely from the prison, messing with Extremis Stark, Captain America, killing May, eliminating Hammerhead's gang, etc.

R'as can't beat anyone in a fight and gets beaten in chess by anyone who challenges him.

Senor Cage
Ra's beat the shit out of Deathstroke and Batman. Not to mention the whole Red Hood and the Outlaw team. He's almost impossible to track, so you're wrong on that one.

StiltmanFTW
That's cute.

Kingpin beat Daredevil, Spider-Man, Captain America, THE PUNISHER, The Wizard, your mom, my mom, Red Skull...

Senor Cage
Dude, Ra's managed to cut Frankenstein, Etrigan, beat Starfire, and has knowledge of backwards magic, thanks to Zatanna. Kingpin isn't that versatile.

shadowknight
RAh wins easily smater, richer and more versatile.

KingD19
But his voice is so melodic and soothing.

GdX55hSwod0 cool

Senor Cage
BTW, here is the scan. DCnU Ra's is pretty beastly.

https://i.imgur.com/lRbHTLb.jpg

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by KingD19
But his voice is so melodic and soothing.

GdX55hSwod0 cool

Welcome back to the Versus Forum.

Stay here.

KingD19
Well when you ask like that.

StiltmanFTW
thumb up

It's been too long and we've lost too many.

And, most importantly, Colossus needs you.

KingD19
Bohze Moi!!!

DarkSaint85
Ra's should win, but he doesn't.

Supermutant
Kingpin sits on him, then takes a sponge bath in a lazarus pit. While Prep-Man rubs Fisk shoulders seductively.

leonidas
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Ra's should win, but he doesn't.

why would you think so?

Stoic
Disk would beat the shit out of Ra's 1vs1. Not too sure about the Hand vs the League though, but it would be a great series to read. I'd buy up several copies.

Senor Cage
Originally posted by Stoic
Disk would beat the shit out of Ra's 1vs1. Not too sure about the Hand vs the League though, but it would be a great series to read. I'd buy up several copies.

Doubtful. The pits amp his stats to the point where he was stalemating Starfire.

Without the amp, he was able to easily cut Etrigan, where he couldn't react to him. Don't sleep on Ra's. He has the higher end feats here.

Can't wait until Year of the Villain, and see what type of amp he'll get. shifty

MrMind
kingpin easily

Senor Cage
Explain. This is a prep match, BTW. Who has the bigger organization?

Stoic

Autocorrect.. I meant Fisk.

Stoic
Originally posted by Senor Cage
Doubtful. The pits amp his stats to the point where he was stalemating Starfire.

Without the amp, he was able to easily cut Etrigan, where he couldn't react to him. Don't sleep on Ra's. He has the higher end feats here.

Can't wait until Year of the Villain, and see what type of amp he'll get. shifty

In that case, why isn't Batman in a pine box, six feet under? Is this is prep, what stops Fisk from getting the Venom symbiote, or any number of toys that the Fixer can whip up for him?

Senor Cage
In that case, why isn't Batman in a pine box, six feet under? Is this is prep, what stops Fisk from getting the Venom symbiote, or any number of toys that the Fixer can whip up for him?

Same reason Spider-Man or Daredevil isn't in a pine box. Don't ask a stupid question. DCnU/Rebirth Ra's has already beaten Batman. Kingpin's only resource is a symbiote? Shit, Ra's has access to magic that shook the entire planet.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.