Legolas (LOTR film Trilogy) vs Jango Fett (Attack of the Clones film)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

robotflug
The Elf Legolas must fight the dangerous bounty hunter Jango Fett in a death match.

Round One: Hand to Hand Combat

Round Two: Fight with Weapons.

Battle Location: Fangorn Forest (Middle Earth).

quanchi112
How far away are they? Hand to hand Legolas rapes him.

Surtur
Legolas back flips 1800 feet into the air and kills Jango.

Robtard
Legolas in all three, he never missed and he's faster, stronger and better looking than Jango

KingD19
As fast as Legolas is. I'll give Jango the weapons win. He's a pretty quick draw and the act of pulling a pistol from its dueling holster and pulling the trigger is flat out faster than pulling an arrow off your back, nocking it, taking aim and then firing. Even for an elf.

He loses everything else.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by robotflug
The Elf Legolas must fight the dangerous bounty hunter Jango Fett in a death match.

Round One: Hand to Hand Combat

Round Two: Fight with Weapons.

Battle Location: Fangorn Forest (Middle Earth).

1. Legolas
2. Jango.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
1. Legolas
2. Jango. So you concede hand to hand thus conceding our debate.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by quanchi112
So you concede hand to hand thus conceding our debate.

????

quanchi112
???? You claimed a guy who can take on a Jedi blows the Lotr elites out of the water. Now you admit Legolas would crush him. You do not even remember your own pitiful arguments from the past.

Impediment
Legolas may not have a blaster, but he stomps Jango Fett.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Impediment
Legolas may not have a blaster, but he stomps Jango Fett. Josh get in here and talk about Jedi. Quit caving. This guy took Kenobi head on. To headbutt one you need a lightspeed attack. These guys jump rope through blaster fire.

TheVaultDweller
I'd back Legolas in both. He'd beat the ever loving shit out of Jango in H2H IMO (I don't see Jango hanging with opponents like Bolg in a pure fist fight for very long).

And while Jango's weapons might be faster in Round 2, this fight is in Fangorn Forest, which is terrain that favours Legolas and will provide potential cover for him during the fight.

quanchi112
Yeah, jango in the heat of combat missed and Legolas is picking off countless foes from multiple angles like it is nothing.

Jango fails.

Khazra Reborn
What's Legolas going to do about Jango's armor?

Josh_Alexander
You claimed a guy who can take on a Jedi blows the Lotr elites out of the water. Now you admit Legolas would crush him. You do not even remember your own pitiful arguments from the past.

I said Jango would defeat Legolas weaponwise, not H2H.

Your visuals suck, old man.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn

Yeap. I was thinking the same thing.

quanchi112
1. Legolas
2. Jango. Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
Yeap. I was thinking the same thing. No, you said Legolas not one thing about battle armor. You only see what you want to see.

quanchi112
I said Jango would defeat Legolas weaponwise, not H2H.

Your visuals suck, old man. Not many agree, dipshit. I was referring to hand to hand in the actual thread, Legolas has much better reflexes and feats than Jango. You gave in just as you did in the battlezone.

Josh_Alexander
Not many agree, dipshit. I was referring to hand to hand in the actual thread, Legolas has much better reflexes and feats than Jango. You gave in just as you did in the battlezone.

Your stupidity has been noted!

Learn to read.

No, you said Legolas not one thing about battle armor. You only see what you want to see.

Then you are blind laughing out loud

quanchi112
Your stupidity has been noted!

Learn to read.

Then you are blind laughing out loud Just quote the guy who only sees what he wants to see. You lost.

Josh_Alexander
Just quote the guy who only sees what he wants to see. You lost.

You are an old fool.

Won't waste my time with an inferior being.

Surtur
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn

A back flip.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.