Thanos vs. Captain Marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FrothByte
Thanos doesn't have the IG. Carol is in Binary form. Fight takes place on Titan. Who wins?

quanchi112
Thanos wins. You seem troubled.

Darth Thor
Lol Thanos cant even touch her.

Carol stomps.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Lol Thanos cant even touch her.

Carol stomps. Based on?

So if he touches her once in the film you are proven wrong again. How can you be this biased? You hate Thanos.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by quanchi112
Based on?

Feats.

And a lack of them for Base Thanos.

So if he touches her once in the film you are proven wrong again. How can you be this biased? You hate Thanos.

Then Bring that up when he touches her you muppet. In the meantime we go by on screen feats.

And we know he couldnt touch a flying Thor.

h1a8
Without any stones Carol can just blast him from a distance.

quanchi112
Feats.

And a lack of them for Base Thanos.

Then Bring that up when he touches her you muppet. In the meantime we go by on screen feats.

And we know he couldnt touch a flying Thor. We gauge his reflexes and reactions the entire film. We see how he reacts from multiple fronts, having his vision skewed, etc.

We do and based off their feats it is silly to suggest Thanos cannot touch a being touched throughout her film. She faced inferior opponents than the crew Thanos took on.

Thor failed. He did not need to touch him you dolt. Thor had an axe he hurled. Does she?

Iron Man can fly you moron. Just how stupid are you?

When the film hits and your brain takes another beating I will be there.

Impediment
We should just wait and see until Endgame drops.

quanchi112
D. Thor made the claim he cannot touch her. Just when you think man the guy is wrong all the time he has to get something right he makes this dumb of a claim. When she goes at Thanos and he connects I win.

FrothByte
Originally posted by Impediment

Thanos will probably still have the IG in the movie though.

BruceSkywalker

Carol either way lol

BrolyBlack

Eon Blue
Based on?

thumb up

Darth Thor

Iron Man can fly you moron. Just how stupid are you?

Well firstly IM didnt face Base Thanos, but even if he did, IM doesnt have the required damage output to take Thanos out, has limited fuel for how long he can stay airborne and would have to avoid anything Thanos chucks at him, shock waves e.t.c.

So dont be dense and at least use a comparison in the same league.

Thanos couldnt even lay a finger on Stormbreaker Thor who (like you always point out) prefers to punch in the face. So hes going to have zero chance of tagging Carol, whose thing is she flies further, faster e.t.c.

quanchi112
Originally posted by FrothByte
Thanos will probably still have the IG in the movie though. That does not enhance his reflexes.

quanchi112
Well firstly IM didnt face Base Thanos, but even if he did, IM doesnt have the required damage output to take Thanos out, has limited fuel for how long he can stay airborne and would have to avoid anything Thanos chucks at him, shock waves e.t.c.

So dont be dense and at least use a comparison in the same league.

Thanos couldnt even lay a finger on Stormbreaker Thor who (like you always point out) prefers to punch in the face. So hes going to have zero chance of tagging Carol, whose thing is she flies further, faster e.t.c. Just stop. Hulk cannot fly either you nitwit. He dud just fine against Tony. Quit living in a dream world. DD could not fly either yet he took on a guy who could along with two others at the same time.

Thor cheapshotted him after he just easily took down the avengers. Thanos still prevailed despite Thors best. Thanos won while Thor failed. Only you would celebrate a failure and ignore the circumstances trying to pretend flight bests Thanos alone.

When he hits her in the film I am going to rub your nose in it. You make the worst claims.

carthage
Does Thanos have his Weapon from Endgame?

Or is it Base Thanos??

Either way he should win

BrolyBlack
You really want to spoil the move for everyone huh?

carthage
I put it in spoilers

And there are numerous images whether this on toys or promos of him with it

BrolyBlack
I havent seen any but I see you are trying real hard to spoil it for us. Its like you cant help yourself..you do realize you will get perma banned should you take it any further.

carthage

BrolyBlack
I'm not the only one who thinks that, we are all talking shit about your dumb ass in the CBVF about what a dumb fool you arelaughing out loud

Surtur
The only person who has ever fought Thanos without the gems is Hulk. That is it and even then that comes from a claim by the writer nothing on screen suggests he wasn't using the gem he had.

All that brief fight shows is he is stronger, physically, than Hulk. He shows none of the other abilities Thanos has in the comics, eye beams, transmutation, etc.

Captain Marvel is super strong, tough, can fly and fire potent energy blasts. Thanos has no chance here based on what we've seen.

Silent Master
Since this is Thanos without any gems, how is he going to hit a flying character that has ranged attacks?

Surtur
He's gonna throw his floating pimp chair at her and hope for the best.

carthage
😂

BruceSkywalker

BrolyBlack
You say the same thing over and over

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
You say the same thing over and over

If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you

BrolyBlack
Bring it on *****.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Bring it on *****.

you continue to be a dunce

anyway, next friday it'll be known whether or not carol can beat thanos

Darth Thor
^ And the answer is Yes. He couldnt even hurt her in full power mode without an Infinity Stone...

Wana solos as well...

They might have to a bit overboard with the girl power thing though.

WolvesofBabylon
Yea close this thread now. Answer is obvious

BruceSkywalker
Thanos loses

h1a8
She really couldn't hurt him either. At least Significantly.
It almost seems he can pull her apart.
I think the fight will last a long phucking time.

Darth Thor
Of course she can hurt him

Estacado
Thanos is only Strong against men.

Estacado
Thanos being portrayed as a skilled brute in the movies was kinda dissappointing for me.

I mean come on he is known for using energy blasts all the Time..

h1a8
Of course she can hurt him

Did you see the movie?

Insane Titan

Silent Master
At least we got to see two different Avengers kill him.

Estacado

StiltmanFTW
Yeah, he was basically a skilled version of the Hulk... perhaps stronger/tougher, but still a one-trick-pony.

Galan007
Originally posted by Estacado
Yup.

A few blasts from the hands would have been enough for me but nah ..

It kinda pisses me off how one sided Thanos was while he has one of the biggest Arsenal of powers in comics... Same with the infinity stones, though. Relative to the source material, they were pathetic in the MCU.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Galan007
Same with the infinity stones, though. Relative to the source material, they were pathetic.

To be fair now, it was not a big surprise.

Doesn't matter if it's Marvel, DC or whatever... movie versions are, most of the time, weaker than their comic counterparts.

I mean... even Cap's shield got wrecked... sad

juggerman
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

And it wasn't even cool or shocking. It was meh

Estacado
Originally posted by Galan007
Same with the infinity stones, though. Relative to the source material, they were pathetic in the MCU.
Dont even get me started on how well the other 2 characters did against Thanos compared to the big 3.

That shit was facepalm worthy...

Darth Thor
Originally posted by h1a8
Did you see the movie?

Yes. Why else would I comment?

Insane Titan

Impediment
Thanos doesn't have the IG. Carol is in Binary form. Fight takes place on Titan. Who wins?

Thanos only, literally needed the Power Stone to hurt Carol. Carol was taking every single punch like a boss. Carol stomps.

Estacado
If Captain Marvel was a man Thanos would win.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
To be fair now, it was not a big surprise.

Doesn't matter if it's Marvel, DC or whatever... movie versions are, most of the time, weaker than their comic counterparts.

i didn't have a problem with that

i so freaking enjoyed cap using mjolnir

SSJGGogeta
Captain Marvel eats all his hits, and shoots a photon blast through his ass, and out his mouth.

h1a8
If Thanos has his sword then he can possibly win this.

Darth Thor
If Thanos has his sword then he can possibly win this.

Nope. Thanos cant even touch her.

h1a8
Nope. Thanos cant even touch her.

Why can't he? He touched her in the movie.

Darth Thor
Why can't he? He touched her in the movie.

Because she had to get the gauntlet off him.

Have you actually seen the film, or just found some dodgy YouTube clips?

h1a8
Because she had to get the gauntlet off him.

Have you actually seen the film, or just found some dodgy YouTube clips?

That doesn't answer the question of why he can't touch her. Are you assuming that she will have a force field (as when he tried to head butt her) up at all times? Assuming so, then why can't his sword break through? He was breaking through Scarlet witches force, which was shown to destroy some very durable shit. And he broke through Cap's shield.

Darth Thor
That doesn't answer the question of why he can't touch her. Are you assuming that she will have a force field (as when he tried to head butt her) up at all times? Assuming so, then why can't his sword break through? He was breaking through Scarlet witches force, which was shown to destroy some very durable shit. And he broke through Cap's shield.

She flies and has ranged attacks. She doesnt need to get close if his sword is a threat.

Plus shes too fast. At least in her bulrush attacks.

FrothByte
I disliked how OP they made Carol in Endgame. It seems they really want to put her on a pedestal and set her up for hero worship.

That said, she's going to be pretty hard to beat in these mvf threads moving forward. She wins this match.

John Murdoch
El Capitan finishes what she started in Endgame's climax and beats Thanos to death. She has no reason to not have a force field up or use a boatload of energy blasts since he doesn't have the gauntlet or any of the stones.

h1a8
She flies and has ranged attacks. She doesnt need to get close if his sword is a threat.

Plus shes too fast. At least in her bulrush attacks.

Energy blasts will probably do nothing to him as evidence suggests. Plus he can block with the blade. So she would definitely have to come in and commit that ole sin.
Getting physical may prove to be bad for her.
His blade spin is definitely a speed feat. She don't have the quickness to bullrush him (assuming it will affect him significantly). Her acceleration in an atmosphere and towards a character isn't that great.

Originally posted by John Murdoch
El Capitan finishes what she started in Endgame's climax and beats Thanos to death. She has no reason to not have a force field up or use a boatload of energy blasts since he doesn't have the gauntlet or any of the stones.

How long are we posting with spoilers tags?
Anyway It seems that Thanos is highly resistant to blasts and energy. Lightning bolts, Wanda's blasts, and IM beams seem to not do any damage. She can't touch him with her forcefield up. And he can probably get through the force field with enough leverage (Wanda) or using the blade (Cap shield).

Darth Thor
Energy blasts will probably do nothing to him as evidence suggests.

Wanda was tearing him up, suggesting its about Power, and not the type of force being used. Cap no sold Thanos punches, proving she is considerably more powerful than him

h1a8
Wanda was tearing him up, suggesting its about Power, and not the type of force being used. Cap no sold Thanos punches, proving she is considerably more powerful than him

I think the spoiler thing is over.

She was using power to create a force. But she overpowered Thanos eventually. So disregard what I said.

Cap did not no sell his punches. He got rocked after getting hit in the shield, and took quite a bit of time for Cap to get up. The last punch (the only punch that connected) koed him.

Darth Thor
^ We are Talking about Cap Marvel.

h1a8
^ We are Talking about Cap Marvel.
Oh. Cap usually means Steve, Carol or CM usually means Captain Marvel.

Her blasts did squat to him and she struggled to overcome his power when grappled up. He threw her like a rag doll. So it did not appear she was significantly more powerful than him.

Plus he has a blade that can cut Cap's shield up.

Darth Thor

Her blasts did squat to him and she struggled to overcome his power when grappled up. He threw her like a rag doll. So it did not appear she was significantly more powerful than him.

The sword is so effective due to Thanos strength, which we know is pretty useless against her. Besides she doesnt need to get close.

It may take her time, but she has all day to blast away at him.

If Wanda can tear him up, and if Thor can impale him, then you can bet the MCUs most powerful hero has what it takes.

Psychotron

Did you even watch the movie? She no sold his head butt and was pushing him back. He needed the power stone to get rid of her. Captain Fungus is physically more powerful than Thanos and that's that.

h1a8
Originally posted by Psychotron
Did you even watch the movie? She no sold his head butt and was pushing him back. He needed the power stone to get rid of her. Captain Fungus is physically more powerful than Thanos and that's that. Her force field no sold his head butt. Thanos threw her, she was stunned for a quick second and did not get back up immediately.

So I guess her struggling to barely push him back where she using two hands vs his one hand does not mean anything. Then she used flight power to amp her push and Thanos still manage to hold strong.

And I guess her punches doing absolutely nothing to Thanos don't mean anything either. And Thanos slinging her away like a rag doll must not mean anything.

The sword is so effective due to Thanos strength, which we know is pretty useless against her. Besides she doesnt need to get close.

It may take her time, but she has all day to blast away at him.

If Wanda can tear him up, and if Thor can impale him, then you can bet the MCUs most powerful hero has what it takes.

We use feats, not speculation.

Thors lightning, IM blasts, Wanda's initial blasts did nothing to Thanos. And Piercing/cutting and blunt Forces are different than energy beams. Why would Carol's blasts do anything, especially when Thanos can just block them?

And that's not her style. She likes to get physical sometimes, especially if she sees her blasts not working well.

Darth Thor
^ Thors lightning knocked Thanos down on his butt. IM is not in league with the heavyweights. Wandas hex completely overpowered Thanos.

Again CM took Thanos best hits without flinching. Theres literally no evidence his sword would do any better. But even if it can, CM can just keep her distance.

She physically overpowered Thanos more than once and smiled at his hits, proving She is more powerful.

Josh_Alexander
^ Thors lightning knocked Thanos down on his butt. IM is not in league with the heavyweights. Wandas hex completely overpowered Thanos.

Again CM took Thanos best hits without flinching. Theres literally no evidence his sword would do any better. But even if it can, CM can just keep her distance.

She physically overpowered Thanos more than once and smiled at his hits, proving She is more powerful.

Actually she didn't. I also thought that CM overpowered Thanos, but in her encounter Thanos actually beat her initially.

Then, CM used both hands to stop Thanos from closing his fist.

It was in the headbutt where Thanos apparently lost.

I give Thanos the strength edge over Marvel.

h1a8

They did no damage though. Thanos can take blasts all day. She will eventually have to come in and commit that old sin.

Her punches did absolutely nothing to Thanos.
He rag dolled her away and she was stunned for a few seconds.
Her force field blocked his heat butt (which is significantly weaker than his blade or his punches). She is in danger of getting sliced.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
Actually she didn't. I also thought that CM overpowered Thanos, but in her encounter Thanos actually beat her initially.

Then, CM used both hands to stop Thanos from closing his fist.

It was in the headbutt where Thanos apparently lost.

I give Thanos the strength edge over Marvel.

They did no damage though. Thanos can take blasts all day. She will eventually have to come in and commit that old sin.

Her punches did absolutely nothing to Thanos.
He rag dolled her away and she was stunned for a few seconds.
Her force field blocked his heat butt (which is significantly weaker than his blade or his punches). She is in danger of getting sliced.

Will need to watch Endgame again before I carry this on.

But clear evidence will come once YouTube clips are available.

h1a8
Will need to watch Endgame again before I carry this on.

But clear evidence will come once YouTube clips are available.

This statement implies that I said something that didn't occur in the movie.
I saw the movie. I have access to it as well.

Insane Titan

Darth Thor
This statement implies that I said something that didn't occur in the movie.
I saw the movie. I have access to it as well.

So you want me to debate based on your interpretation of events? Lol

Estacado
Captain Marvel didn't take shots from Thanos she only took a single head butt without flinching.

Also yes Thanos did threw her away like nothing when She first engaged him.

With the blade Thanos could win Imo.

Whole scene was kinda stupid tho Thanos is just standing there doing nothing while his left hand is basically free...

mHYMZSsyy2Q

WolvesofBabylon
Thanos was a big let down. Marvel wins.

Josh_Alexander
Captain Marvel didn't take shots from Thanos she only took a single head butt without flinching.

Also yes Thanos did threw her away like nothing when She first engaged him.

With the blade Thanos could win Imo.

Whole scene was kinda stupid tho Thanos is just standing there doing nothing while his left hand is basically free...

mHYMZSsyy2Q

Again. She was using two hands to overpower him. Then she used her propulsors to try subdue him (Which doesn't really much count as strength).

WolvesofBabylon
Again. She was using two hands to overpower him. Then she used her propulsors to try subdue him (Which doesn't really much count as strength).

How would you stop someone from closing their fist or snapping their fingers with one hand? Of course she had to use two hands.

Estacado
Stopping Thanos from snapping isnt much of a deal seeing how both Strange's cape and one of Tony's gadget did the same...

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by WolvesofBabylon
How would you stop someone from closing their fist or snapping their fingers with one hand? Of course she had to use two hands.

Good point. But that doesn't mean she is subduing him.

The scene is similar to that between Thanos and Cap.America. And we can actully see that CM is struggling to keep his hand open...So, Thanos grip force is actually strong enough to cause stress on CM two hands.

Darth Thor

mHYMZSsyy2Q

That shows her punches and shots clearly do effect him. Dont see any evidence of his punches effecting her. And no selling his head butt was super OP.

As for him throwing her, it seems to me he was just trying to get her away from him.

I maintain she can keep her distance and blast away at him. And even with his sword, we dont know if he can hurt her, but its bound to make things much more competitive.

(My post isnt addressed at Estacado. Just quoting your vid for my argument).

Darth Thor
Good point. But that doesn't mean she is subduing him.

The scene is similar to that between Thanos and Cap.America. And we can actully see that CM is struggling to keep his hand open...So, Thanos grip force is actually strong enough to cause stress on CM two hands.

At 0:29 she clearly has him overpowered, both using 1 have each. Then Hes forced to use the Power Stone for his punch to do Any damage.

Josh_Alexander
At 0:29 she clearly has him overpowered, both using 1 have each. Then Hes forced to use the Power Stone for his punch to do Any damage.

Damn...The video has already been deleted.

I think you are meaning to when she activates photonblasters on her legs to fly and subdue Thanos.

h1a8
That shows her punches and shots clearly do effect him. Dont see any evidence of his punches effecting her. And no selling his head butt was super OP.

As for him throwing her, it seems to me he was just trying to get her away from him.

I maintain she can keep her distance and blast away at him. And even with his sword, we dont know if he can hurt her, but its bound to make things much more competitive.

(My post isnt addressed at Estacado. Just quoting your vid for my argument).

The throw stunned her for a moment.
The punches were hitting him back but there was no damage or anything concrete to prove that she was actually affecting him.
Worst case scenario, she can KO him with a bazillion punches (after a mighty long time). But Thanos isn't going to just stand there.

She had a force field up against the head butt. Thanos never touched her.
Anyway, we go by feats. Her durability has no feats above Cap's shield, which is was damaged by the blade.

Plus you are not considering that Thanos was fighting stupidly and did not use his other hand.

80sBaby
Carol destroyed Thanos blade, actually. She also kept him from closing his hand and was bending his fingers back.

Darth Thor
Damn...The video has already been deleted.

I think you are meaning to when she activates photonblasters on her legs to fly and subdue Thanos.

Damn it.

Well not only does all her strength and power come from her energy signature, but he also has a height advantage she needed to compensate for.

So her overpowering of him was legit.

Originally posted by 80sBaby
Carol destroyed Thanos blade, actually.

Did she really?

Darth Thor
1)The throw stunned her for a moment.
2)The punches were hitting him back but there was no damage or anything concrete to prove that she was actually affecting him.
Worst case scenario, she can KO him with a bazillion punches (after a mighty long time). But Thanos isn't going to just stand there.

3)She had a force field up against the head butt. Thanos never touched her.
4)Anyway, we go by feats. Her durability has no feats above Cap's shield, which is was damaged by the blade.

5)Plus you are not considering that Thanos was fighting stupidly and did not use his other hand.

1) Not really. Was a momentary Bfr which showed Thanos needed to get her away from him. The second he put the gauntlet on She was back on him stopping him closing his fist.

2) Her punches were effecting him. He was being pushed back from them because they hurt him. She also overpowered him and had him on the floor.

3) So? The Forcefield is her durability power. Her strength comes from the exact same power source.

4) Thats silly Logic. Besides Youre the one always claiming physical punches are different to energy blasts, but now when it suits you, a forcefield is the same as a metal shield.

5) When she put him on the floor she was using one hand against his one hand. And In a normal forum fight she wont have to stop him clenching his fist.

TheVaultDweller
IIRC, his sword blew up when he threw it into the time portal to prevent Carol from reaching it with the IG. I am pretty sure Wanda broke a piece off the one end when they fought though.

h1a8
1) Not really. Was a momentary Bfr which showed Thanos needed to get her away from him. The second he put the gauntlet on She was back on him stopping him closing his fist.

2) Her punches were effecting him. He was being pushed back from them because they hurt him. She also overpowered him and had him on the floor.

3) So? The Forcefield is her durability power. Her strength comes from the exact same power source.

4) Thats silly Logic. Besides Youre the one always claiming physical punches are different to energy blasts, but now when it suits you, a forcefield is the same as a metal shield.

5) When she put him on the floor she was using one hand against his one hand. And In a normal forum fight she wont have to stop him clenching his fist.

1. No. She was only one to two hundred feat away. It took her 6 seconds to get back. That is 6 seconds to travel about 100-200 ft. So she was either momentarily stunned or she is slow as shit.

2. Her punches were doing absolutely nothing. Thanos caught her hand mid combo. There was absolutely no damage. Worst case scenario, it would take a shit load of punches to put him down.

3. She doesn't always have her forcefield up around her entire body, especially when making contact with something (punching something). Her fists actually made contact with Thanos, Thanos actually grabbed her hand and threw her, and the ground stunned her when Thanos threw her. All three scenarios shows that she did not have a force field up.

4. Force fields can be penetrated through with enough force. They cannot resist infinite force (no limit fallacy). Her forcefield has to have the feats to show that it can resist the force Thanos can exert with a swinging blade or a punch (way greater than a headbutt).

5. Agreed. She caught Thanos by surprise and landed the first blow to his leg. Then she followed it with a big haymaker that did nothing, as Thanos instantly followed it with a haymaker of his own, as she was drawing her hand back. She used flight power to help ground Thanos. In other words, her flight strength is greater that Thanos frictional force on the ground (not his strength). Thanos did not get completely floored and still manage to brace against her, creating a momentary stalemate and proving she's not significantly stronger (if at all).

Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
IIRC, his sword blew up when he threw it into the time portal to prevent Carol from reaching it with the IG. I am pretty sure Wanda broke a piece off the one end when they fought though.

That's a good feat for Wanda, not a bad feat for the sword as we saw what the sword was capable of a little while before.

We can't be sure the sword blew up as the movie does not show us it being damaged in the explosion. It's inconclusive whether it was damaged further. Plus Wanda already compromised it, and thus giving the sword an excuse to be damaged further (if it was).

h1a8
Originally posted by 80sBaby
Carol destroyed Thanos blade, actually. She also kept him from closing his hand and was bending his fingers back. That was Wanda who damaged the blade. Thanos later threw it and caused an explosion well before he fought Carol.

TheVaultDweller
That's a good feat for Wanda, not a bad feat for the sword as we saw what the sword was capable of a little while before.

Oh, it's definitely a good feat for Wanda, and is actually fairly consistent with her development, in terms of power showings, considering other feats like stopping a train, catching the airport tower in CA:CW, lifting those giant wheels during the Wakanda battle, and holding back Thanos while destroying the Mind Stone, and what she did to a weakened final form Ultron.

For some reason though, some people label many of these feats outliers or OOC showings, yet use either War Machine downing her by shooting her from behind while she was holding up that building for Cap and Bucky, or her having some issues with Proxima and Corvus, when her attention was divided between them and Vision (one of the few people to really give a shit about her since her brother died, and her current boyfriend, who had a big hole in his chest), as representative of her normal level.

IMO, Endgame is probably her truest showing, as it is a Wanda who has no reason to hold back at all any longer, and just throw everything she has at the guy who destroyed her life from her perspective. And if we consider that both she and Captain Marvel got their powers from Infinity Stones, and how powerful Carol is, it makes sense that Wanda is on the same overall tier, power-wise.

FrothByte
Oh, it's definitely a good feat for Wanda, and is actually fairly consistent with her development, in terms of power showings, considering other feats like stopping a train, catching the airport tower in CA:CW, lifting those giant wheels during the Wakanda battle, and holding back Thanos while destroying the Mind Stone, and what she did to a weakened final form Ultron.

For some reason though, some people label many of these feats outliers or OOC showings, yet use either War Machine downing her by shooting her from behind while she was holding up that building for Cap and Bucky, or her having some issues with Proxima and Corvus, when her attention was divided between them and Vision (one of the few people to really give a shit about her since her brother died, and her current boyfriend, who had a big hole in his chest), as representative of her normal level.

IMO, Endgame is probably her truest showing, as it is a Wanda who has no reason to hold back at all any longer, and just throw everything she has at the guy who destroyed her life from her perspective. And if we consider that both she and Captain Marvel got their powers from Infinity Stones, and how powerful Carol is, it makes sense that Wanda is on the same overall tier, power-wise.

My theory is this:

Wanda is extremely powerful when she's prepared for an enemy and is able to fight them on her terms.

But when someone takes her by surprise or fights her in a way that keeps her off balance, her effectiveness massively drops.

I also don't recall if she's ever fought a good long range fighter who was actually taking the fight to her.

Josh_Alexander
Damn it.

Well not only does all her strength and power come from her energy signature, but he also has a height advantage she needed to compensate for.

So her overpowering of him was legit.

Did she really?

He did overpower him by using her propulsors.

But I was talking about strength. I mean, she wasn't longer using her muscles but her propulsors.

TheVaultDweller
My theory is this:

Wanda is extremely powerful when she's prepared for an enemy and is able to fight them on her terms.

But when someone takes her by surprise or fights her in a way that keeps her off balance, her effectiveness massively drops.

I also don't recall if she's ever fought a good long range fighter who was actually taking the fight to her.

She actually handled Corvus and Proxima fairly well when she could fully focus on them. But she was constantly going after Vision, to try to get him away from them, instead of pressing the instances where she had an advantage.

That's kind of the b!tch thing with TK. Once she actually has someone, there is not all that much they can do about it. Because the number of people who can actually break out of her TK grip all on their own is very, very small. Generally, opponents either get tossed around, or resort to cheap shotting her (like WM, Proxima initially during the Wakanda battle, before getting splattered, Thanos with the ship) to stop her.

I mean someone like Iron Man could probably blow her to bits if he could get a clean shot off. But she could likely use her TK to tear his entire suit clean off his body before he got the chance, unless he shot her from behind or something. As I pointed out in another thread, the energy she wields appears to travel extremely quickly, as she has consistently been able to tag opponents with some very good reaction feats.

FrothByte
She actually handled Corvus and Proxima fairly well when she could fully focus on them. But she was constantly going after Vision, to try to get him away from them, instead of pressing the instances where she had an advantage.

That's kind of the b!tch thing with TK. Once she actually has someone, there is not all that much they can do about it. Because the number of people who can actually break out of her TK grip all on their own is very, very small. Generally, opponents either get tossed around, or resort to cheap shotting her (like WM, Proxima initially during the Wakanda battle, before getting splattered, Thanos with the ship) to stop her.

I mean someone like Iron Man could probably blow her to bits if he could get a clean shot off. But she could likely use her TK to tear his entire suit clean off his body before he got the chance, unless he shot her from behind or something. As I pointed out in another thread, the energy she wields appears to travel extremely quickly, as she has consistently been able to tag opponents with some very good reaction feats.

I actually don't consider her fight with Proxima to be a good showing for her. Theoretically with her power levels she should have been able to simply lift Proxima off the ground, keep her at distance then either crush her or ragdoll her. The fact that she was struggling against Proxima supports what I said: That she struggles with an opponent when she's not fully prepared for them.

Besides, Proxima never looked that powerful in the movie. She seemed roughly around super soldier level. So not that great a showing for Wanda.

TheVaultDweller
I actually don't consider her fight with Proxima to be a good showing for her. Theoretically with her power levels she should have been able to simply lift Proxima off the ground, keep her at distance then either crush her or ragdoll her. The fact that she was struggling against Proxima supports what I said: That she struggles with an opponent when she's not fully prepared for them.

Besides, Proxima never looked that powerful in the movie.

Yes, like she did during the final battle, killing Proxima in the process. She knocks both Corvus and Proxima away more than once during their first fight. But then she literally stops attacking them in favour of using her TK to pick up Vision and carry him away instead. So, it's clear that she was prioritising protecting Vision over attacking those two at that time.

FrothByte
Yes, like she did during the final battle, killing Proxima in the process. She knocks both Corvus and Proxima away more than once during their first fight. But then she literally stops attacking them in favour of using her TK to pick up Vision and carry him away instead. So, it's clear that she was prioritising protecting Vision over attacking those two at that time.

I rewatched the fight scenes. In the final fight she's only able to take out Proxima because Proxima was occupied trying to kill Black Widow. Wanda was able to attack Proxima from the back.... which again supports my theory that she's very powerful if she's given time to prepare.

As for their initial fight, while it's true she was trying to protect Vision, there were a number of times there where it was just a one on one fight with her and Proxima (without her trying to help out Vision) and it's clear she struggles with Proxima. She does knock them away after a bit but considering the disparity between their power levels she should have been able to do so with far less difficulty.

Yes she was trying to protect Vision but that also supports my theory: that Wanda has a hard time fully functioning when placed in a less than ideal situation.

TheVaultDweller
I rewatched the fight scenes. In the final fight she's only able to take out Proxima because Proxima was occupied trying to kill Black Widow. Wanda was able to attack Proxima from the back.... which again supports my theory that she's very powerful if she's given time to prepare.

As for their initial fight, while it's true she was trying to protect Vision, there were a number of times there where it was just a one on one fight with her and Proxima (without her trying to help out Vision) and it's clear she struggles with Proxima. She does knock them away after a bit but considering the disparity between their power levels she should have been able to do so with far less difficulty.

Yes she was trying to protect Vision but that also supports my theory: that Wanda has a hard time fully functioning when placed in a less than ideal situation.

And Proxima started literally both their encounters with cheapshots. And maybe she has a hard time focusing when her boyfriend is potentially dying a few dozen feet away, considering she lost her brother on the battlefield.

And you could literally say that about any hero. Hell, just mentioning Bucky's name at a certain point in time was enough to throw Cap off in a fight.

FrothByte
And Proxima started literally both their encounters with cheapshots. And maybe she has a hard time focusing when her boyfriend is potentially dying a few dozen feet away, considering she lost her brother on the battlefield.

And you could literally say that about any hero. Hell, just mentioning Bucky's name at a certain point in time was enough to throw Cap off in a fight.

Most of the other Avengers are able to easily rally back despite being cheapshot or being on the backfoot. They're still able to stay true to their power levels despite their teammates being in danger. You can distract Cap for a second or two by mentioning Bucky but that doesn't degrade the rest of his performance in battle.

Wanda is very impressive when she's the one on the offensive. Once she's put on the defensive then she struggles. It's pretty much what happens in all of her fight scenes.

80sBaby
That was Wanda who damaged the blade. Thanos later threw it and caused an explosion well before he fought Carol.

Ah, right! I saw it last might and was mistaken. Sorry about that.

However, Carol physically nearly breaking his fingers did happen.

TheVaultDweller
Most of the other Avengers are able to easily rally back despite being cheapshot or being on the backfoot. They're still able to stay true to their power levels despite their teammates being in danger. You can distract Cap for a second or two by mentioning Bucky but that doesn't degrade the rest of his performance in battle.

Wanda is very impressive when she's the one on the offensive. Once she's put on the defensive then she struggles. It's pretty much what happens in all of her fight scenes.

Younger Cap literally lost to older Cap because Bucky was mentioned, which distracted him long enough to get poked with the Mind Spear, despite the fact that he'd actually been in a winning position up until then. Crossbones bought himself enough time to blow himself up by mentioning him. And there are other examples with other characters as well. And, again, Wanda did rally multiple times, but chose not to grab Corvus and Proxima and crush them/ragdoll them etc, as we know she can, but instead chose to pick Vision up and flee. Also, Vision is much more than a teammate to her, as you well know. Then there is also the fact that he had the Mind Stone in his head, which they saw Corvus go for almost immediately at the beginning of the fight, so had to get that out of there as well. Fact is, it's one showing that involves context, in comparison with multiple better showings where she was able to fight with more freedom. And we don't even know how that would have ended. Wanda was still standing and ready to face them when the other three jumped in.

And please elaborate on your claim about that happening in "all of her fights". What other fights beyond the Proxima one are you referring to? She got put on the defensive by Thanos, and proceeded to break a piece of his sword and then started crushing him to death. She was doing fine throughout the Civil War fight scene, despite everything going on, until she literally got attacked from behind while occupied. She was wrecking stuff all over Endgame, including breaking Thanos' sword, nearly killing him, TK'ing a Leviathan etc. and was only briefly knocked away after literally taking a hit from a ship cannon.

BrolyBlack
Carol stomps.

FrothByte
Younger Cap literally lost to older Cap because Bucky was mentioned, which distracted him long enough to get poked with the Mind Spear, despite the fact that he'd actually been in a winning position up until then. Crossbones bought himself enough time to blow himself up by mentioning him. And there are other examples with other characters as well. And, again, Wanda did rally multiple times, but chose not to grab Corvus and Proxima and crush them/ragdoll them etc, as we know she can, but instead chose to pick Vision up and flee. Also, Vision is much more than a teammate to her, as you well know. Then there is also the fact that he had the Mind Stone in his head, which they saw Corvus go for almost immediately at the beginning of the fight, so had to get that out of there as well. Fact is, it's one showing that involves context, in comparison with multiple better showings where she was able to fight with more freedom. And we don't even know how that would have ended. Wanda was still standing and ready to face them when the other three jumped in.

And please elaborate on your claim about that happening in "all of her fights". What other fights beyond the Proxima one are you referring to? She got put on the defensive by Thanos, and proceeded to break a piece of his sword and then started crushing him to death. She was doing fine throughout the Civil War fight scene, despite everything going on, until she literally got attacked from behind while occupied. She was wrecking stuff all over Endgame, including breaking Thanos' sword, nearly killing him, TK'ing a Leviathan etc. and was only briefly knocked away after literally taking a hit from a ship cannon.

Old Cap and Young Cap are literally equal in stats, so a single second of hesitation or distraction can easily swing the battle. Rumlow distracted Cap for a second, long enough to detonate a bomb. It didn't magically enable him to match Cap in h2h combat.

As for examples of Wanda's fight scenes, lets do a tally shall we?
1. AoU
- easily demolishes Ultronbots. I don't recall any scene where they actually put her on the defensive or are able to hurt her
- Takes out Ultron's "heart" while he's already powerless to stop her

2. Civil War
- Drops cars on IM while he's distracted. He never even tries to take a shot at her
- Throws around cars in the airport battle while no-one is actively engaging her
- throws BW while BW is busy fighting Clint - again no-one is actively engaging Wanda at this point
- throws BP while BP is busy fighting Bucky - again no-one is actively engaging Wanda
- throw flying cars at Warmachine - again no-one is actively engaging Wanda at this point
- Warmchine fires a sonic blast at Wanda as she's holding up a tower - this is the first shot thrown at Wanda throughout the fight and she's unable to recover from it in time to rejoin the fight

3. Infinity War
- gets hit with a surprise attack from Proxima - is able to fight back but is unable to defeat Proxima. If I discount all the surprise attacks from both Wanda and Proxima, they each managed to hit each other once only. Not a great showing when you consider how much lower Proxima's power levels seem to be.
- She blasts Corvus twice but only while Corvus is busy with Vision and Wanda is otherwise not actively engaged.
- Smashes a whole bunch of Outriders in Wakanda but only while she was not being actively attacked.
- Gets sucker-punched by Proxima and this knocks her out for a bit, waking up later just in time to throw and smash Proxima while Proxima was about to kill BW. Again, Wanda was not actively engaged when she did this and managed to attack Proxima while Proxima was distracted.
- Was able to slow down Thanos as he approached her, but it should be noted that Thanos was only walking forward, not actively attacking
- Thanos backhands her and she's completely knocked out, unable to do anything as Thanos kills Vision

4. Endgame
- Is able to match Thanos for a bit then eventually gets the better of Thanos and starts crushing him, but it should be noted she never took a direct hit from Thanos during their scuffle. The first direct hit she suffered was from the ship canons and they take her out of the battle for quite a bit (even though she managed to shield)

So like I said, everytime she looks impressive in combat it's almost always because she's able hit them with surprise attacks or at the very least she's prepared and on the offensive (like against Thanos). But the moment she takes a direct hit she starts to struggle. Her fight against Proxima is probably her most impressive display of "rallying back" and yet when you consider that BW was able to match Proxima for a bit, then it isn't really that impressive on Wanda's part.

I don't really know why you're arguing against me on this. I'm not saying Wanda isn't powerful, she clearly is. But we all know that she's neither a highly trained combatant nor is she a highly experienced one, so it makes sense that her fighting instincts and reflexes get a bit frazzled whenever she's pressured in combat.

TheVaultDweller
Old Cap and Young Cap are literally equal in stats, so a single second of hesitation or distraction can easily swing the battle. Rumlow distracted Cap for a second, long enough to detonate a bomb. It didn't magically enable him to match Cap in h2h combat.

As for examples of Wanda's fight scenes, lets do a tally shall we?
1. AoU
- easily demolishes Ultronbots. I don't recall any scene where they actually put her on the defensive or are able to hurt her
- Takes out Ultron's "heart" while he's already powerless to stop her

2. Civil War
- Drops cars on IM while he's distracted. He never even tries to take a shot at her
- Throws around cars in the airport battle while no-one is actively engaging her
- throws BW while BW is busy fighting Clint - again no-one is actively engaging Wanda at this point
- throws BP while BP is busy fighting Bucky - again no-one is actively engaging Wanda
- throw flying cars at Warmachine - again no-one is actively engaging Wanda at this point
- Warmchine fires a sonic blast at Wanda as she's holding up a tower - this is the first shot thrown at Wanda throughout the fight and she's unable to recover from it in time to rejoin the fight

3. Infinity War
- gets hit with a surprise attack from Proxima - is able to fight back but is unable to defeat Proxima. If I discount all the surprise attacks from both Wanda and Proxima, they each managed to hit each other once only. Not a great showing when you consider how much lower Proxima's power levels seem to be.
- She blasts Corvus twice but only while Corvus is busy with Vision and Wanda is otherwise not actively engaged.
- Smashes a whole bunch of Outriders in Wakanda but only while she was not being actively attacked.
- Gets sucker-punched by Proxima and this knocks her out for a bit, waking up later just in time to throw and smash Proxima while Proxima was about to kill BW. Again, Wanda was not actively engaged when she did this and managed to attack Proxima while Proxima was distracted.
- Was able to slow down Thanos as he approached her, but it should be noted that Thanos was only walking forward, not actively attacking
- Thanos backhands her and she's completely knocked out, unable to do anything as Thanos kills Vision

4. Endgame
- Is able to match Thanos for a bit then eventually gets the better of Thanos and starts crushing him, but it should be noted she never took a direct hit from Thanos during their scuffle. The first direct hit she suffered was from the ship canons and they take her out of the battle for quite a bit (even though she managed to shield)

So like I said, everytime she looks impressive in combat it's almost always because she's able hit them with surprise attacks or at the very least she's prepared and on the offensive (like against Thanos). But the moment she takes a direct hit she starts to struggle. Her fight against Proxima is probably her most impressive display of "rallying back" and yet when you consider that BW was able to match Proxima for a bit, then it isn't really that impressive on Wanda's part.

I don't really know why you're arguing against me on this. I'm not saying Wanda isn't powerful, she clearly is. But we all know that she's neither a highly trained combatant nor is she a highly experienced one, so it makes sense that her fighting instincts and reflexes get a bit frazzled whenever she's pressured in combat.

Many, many feats happen while characters are not engaged first. So, I can use that same reasoning to make a lot of people seem a lot less impressive. Besides, you claimed "every fight". This is clearly not the case, by your own admission here. Wanda was inexperienced in AoU. Since then, she actively served as a member of the Avengers for years, in universe, going on multiple missions with Cap and others (which is covered more in the tie-in comics).

And I raise this point because many, many people use that showing to flat-out lowball her, while ignoring the context of the situation, yet downplay her better showings and label them things like OOC etc. Now, I am not saying that is you. But you were just the one who responded to my post.

And the ship blast didn't knock her out for that long. She was back for the Girl Power pose before TK'ing a Leviathan, just after Carol had rocked up, blasted through the ship and grabbed the IG from Spiderman, all which happened pretty much right after each other. And Thanos tried to land a hit, but was unable to in melee. He tried. She blocked him. And she broke his sword. Then lifted him off the ground and started crushing him, forcing him to make Corvus engage the ship cannons. So, she turned the tables on Thanos, despite being in a defensive position at one point. The different between this time and with Proxima, Thanos had already taken everything from her (her own words), so she had no more distractions, no more reason to hold back.

Anyway, the point is, for the purposes of a forum fight, we generally assume both opponents are ready and fighting at their best. Not that one manages to wrong foot the other one 10 seconds before the fight starts, giving them an advantage when the bell rings. So, in a forum context, Wanda's higher end showings should take precedence over lower ends, especially when many of the lower ends involve her being attacked from behind or further context.

And it doesn't seem unreasonable, seeing as most people tend to place greater value on high-end showings when debating characters. And I don't have a problem with that. That's simply how people debate here. We don't assume a character is going to start in a handicapped position, and then debate them from a handicapped position, unless it is stipulated in the OP. We assume that they are fit and ready when the fight starts.

FrothByte
Many, many feats happen while characters are not engaged first. So, I can use that same reasoning to make a lot of people seem a lot less impressive. Besides, you claimed "every fight". This is clearly not the case, by your own admission here. Wanda was inexperienced in AoU. Since then, she actively served as a member of the Avengers for years, in universe, going on multiple missions with Cap and others (which is covered more in the tie-in comics).

And I raise this point because many, many people use that showing to flat-out lowball her, while ignoring the context of the situation, yet downplay her better showings and label them things like OOC etc. Now, I am not saying that is you. But you were just the one who responded to my post.

And the ship blast didn't knock her out for that long. She was back for the Girl Power pose before TK'ing a Leviathan, just after Carol had rocked up, blasted through the ship and grabbed the IG from Spiderman, all which happened pretty much right after each other. And Thanos tried to land a hit, but was unable to in melee. He tried. She blocked him. And she broke his sword. Then lifted him off the ground and started crushing him, forcing him to make Corvus engage the ship cannons. So, she turned the tables on Thanos, despite being in a defensive position at one point. The different between this time and with Proxima, Thanos had already taken everything from her (her own words), so she had no more distractions, no more reason to hold back.

Anyway, the point is, for the purposes of a forum fight, we generally assume both opponents are ready and fighting at their best. Not that one manages to wrong foot the other one 10 seconds before the fight starts, giving them an advantage when the bell rings. So, in a forum context, Wanda's higher end showings should take precedence over lower ends, especially when many of the lower ends involve her being attacked from behind or further context.

And it doesn't seem unreasonable, seeing as most people tend to place greater value on high-end showings when debating characters. And I don't have a problem with that. That's simply how people debate here. We don't assume a character is going to start in a handicapped position, and then debate them from a handicapped position, unless it is stipulated in the OP. We assume that they are fit and ready when the fight starts.

This is what I said:

"Once she's put on the defensive then she struggles. It's pretty much what happens in all of her fight scenes."

This is true. In all her fight scenes, if she's never put on the defensive then she rocks. Once she's put on the defensive then she's rocked.

Defending yourself and being on the defensive are two different things. Her blocking a single hit from Thanos is not her being on the "defensive". Being on the defensive is when you are unable to retaliate in equal measure because you are too busy trying to deal with their hits (whether you're blocking, dodging or getting hit). Blocking a hit or a few hits then counter-attacking in equal or greater amount is not "being on the defensive", that's simply trading blows.

Nowhere in Wanda's fight with Thanos was she ever on the defensive. She only had to block once but was the one attacking the entire time. There was no point where she looked to be at the disadvantage up until the point where she gets hit by the canons and that takes her out of their fight. Sure she's not out for long, but it's long enough that she's no longer able to continue with their fight. In other words, she was unable to "rally back" fast enough from taking a hit in order to fight back Thanos.

So my claim is true. When she does get put on the defensive (i.e. taking a hit or having to deal with multiple hits) then she gets rocked and is unable to rally back effectively. Do you have any examples of her defeating an enemy after she's taken a solid hit or two within their fight?

If you want a good example of what it means to be on the defensive and being able to rally back take a look at Cap's fights with Batroc and Crossbones. At the beginning he's clearly taking hits far more often than he can return them... but then he's eventually able to rally back and kick their asses.

You know how we debate her in the MvF, we base things off of oncscreen feats, not assumptions. And the fact is that as per on screen feats, majority of Wanda's best fighting feats are when she cheapshots her enemies. Believe me when I say that I wish this wasn't so, as she's my favorite female MCU hero, but that's what they've shown on screen.

What happens off screen is simply assumption. Fact still remains that every single time she's actually taken a hit she was unable to recover from it enough to finish the fight and defeat her opponent, at least not without someone else's assistance. And yes, we assume that in a forum fight the combatants are prepared for each other... which is why I said that Wanda is very effective when she has time to properly prepare. We don't assume they start in a handicap position but it certainly is possible to end up in a disadvantageous position at some point in the fight... and right now nothing Wanda has done has shown that she can easily recover and easily continue to fight at peak capacity once she actually gets hurt.

There was only a year of difference between Age of Ultron and Civil War. That's not exactly a lot of time to either gain experience or training, not when compared to the other fighters in the MCU.

quanchi112
Thanos mauls her. Too skilled and his sword would kill her. He swatted her away like he did Thor, Cap, Iron man multiple times but someone always filled in against Thanos. He was a one man wrecking crew of the heroes.

Impediment
Thanos only literally needed the Power Stone to topple Carol because she was tanking every one of his hits.

Carol shit stomps Thanos.

quanchi112
Thanos only literally needed the Power Stone to topple Carol because she was tanking every one of his hits.

Carol shit stomps Thanos. Incorrect. He tossed her. She came back after he was minus his sword and he still capitalized. Greater skill, greater mind, unbeatable in one on one combat. The heroes had one chance with time travel and universal help against Thanos and she still lost.

Ps. He tanked her hits prior to boot.

Pps. Thanos resisted SW all out you ruined my life mood with the power to destroy the mind stone.

WolvesofBabylon
Incorrect. He tossed her. She came back after he was minus his sword and he still capitalized. Greater skill, greater mind, unbeatable in one on one combat. The heroes had one chance with time travel and universal help against Thanos and she still lost.

Ps. He tanked her hits prior to boot.

Pps. Thanos resisted SW all out you ruined my life mood with the power to destroy the mind stone.

Resisted SW? Yea being crushed to death until he needed outside interference. I know you are 75% schtick but unfortunately there is part of you that is actually this clueless.

quanchi112
Originally posted by WolvesofBabylon
Resisted SW? Yea being crushed to death until he needed outside interference. I know you are 75% schtick but unfortunately there is part of you that is actually this clueless. She needed help to get the gauntlet to the van but guess who stopped that on his own. Thanos, kid. He then beat her too. Sorry, but 1 out of 14 million with all the heroes against Thanos with time travel is pretty much driven home the entire film. Thanos beat her. Told you all he would show her up.

h1a8
She needed help to get the gauntlet to the van but guess who stopped that on his own. Thanos, kid. He then beat her too. Sorry, but 1 out of 14 million with all the heroes against Thanos with time travel is pretty much driven home the entire film. Thanos beat her. Told you all he would show her up. Thanos never beat SW.

Stigma
Carol wins decisively.

Darth Thor
Lol Quan predictably trying to alter what the film clearly showed, and what Feige has already clearly stated.

quanchi112

quanchi112
Originally posted by Stigma
Carol wins decisively. Thanos beat her ass. Tossed her then drilled her.

quanchi112
Lol Quan predictably trying to alter what the film clearly showed, and what Feige has already clearly stated. Thanos is unbeatable in one on one combat. He is better than she is and proved it. Film evidence shows I was right. You claimed he would not touch her you twit.

Darth Thor
Thanos is unbeatable in one on one combat. He is better than she is and proved it. Film evidence shows I was right. You claimed he would not touch her you twit.

Of course she took the fight close, she had to get the Infinity Glove off him you Moron. They literally needed a plot device to justify her fighting close up.

And yet she still no sold his best hits! And then overpowered him onto his knees!! So hes clearly not unbeatable one on one LMAO

Feige agreed and Endgame agrees. Scarlett Witch also took him. And shes not even the most powerful Avenger.

Unbeatable one on one my ass laughing out loud

quanchi112
Of course she took the fight close, she had to get the Infinity Glove off him you Moron. They literally needed a plot device to justify her fighting close up.

And yet she still no sold his best hits! And then overpowered him onto his knees!! So hes clearly not unbeatable one on one LMAO

Feige agreed and Endgame agrees. Scarlett Witch also took him. And shes not even the most powerful Avenger.

Unbeatable one on one my ass laughing out loud So what? He took her blows and threw her. It was not just her coming at him. Thanos was not even fresh. SW used infinity stone breaking power on him and he still prevailed over Carol.

She used her power to shield her. He used his acumen and what she tried preventing him from using to beat her. I told you despite her aid she still lost against Thanos.

Carol is powerful Thanos is unbeatable in one on one combat. Both things can be true. SW lost. Thanos used his resources just as the heroes used team effort to try to keep the stones from him. SW has the power to destroy an infinity stone. Her power is insane. Thanos tanked an all out assault on his entire body to later best Carol.

Even tony stark said he is unbeatable. Thanos broke the avengers mentally. Then he broke them on the battlefield. Time travel, a legion of superheroes, and a sacrifice with the entire might of the stones was necessary for 1 out of 14,000,605.

Thanos is on another level. Unbeatable in one on one combat.

UKnowDaTruth
Carol should take it. She no sold his head Butt, stopped him from snapping and was overpowering him before that cheap shot.

quanchi112
Originally posted by UKnowDaTruth
Carol should take it. She no sold his head Butt, stopped him from snapping and was overpowering him before that cheap shot. Thanos took her shots easily threw her. She came back amped up and was dealt with. Give Thanos his sword and he slaughters her.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.