Frieza vs Madara Uchica

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RadZoa
Frieza has the raw power, but Madara should win 8/10 with superior speed, skill and abilities.

Bentley
Frieza flies up and destroys the planet.

SSJGGogeta

RadZoa
Remember the strongest DB characters can't even go light speed except maybe Dyspo

I predict Madara hitting Frieza with a genjutsu before going for the killing blow

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by RadZoa
Remember the strongest DB characters can't even go light speed except maybe Dyspo

I predict Madara hitting Frieza with a genjutsu before going for the killing blow

It's so disappointing for me to have to rediscover how unfathomably stupid you are, after almost a year of forgetting you existed.

RadZoa
Are you mad because Frieza has little chance here?

NemeBro
RadZoa is making a lot of sense. thumb up

gideongarner01
The confirmed faster than light multi planet to Star buster in final form namek saga frieza destroys this maybe at most relativistic planet buster with ease. Anyone who thinks madara wins should delete their account as literally no one on this planet agrees.

RadZoa
Madara via speed blitz

Sj_Sharp
Of course, the Porsche Carrera GT: 612 PS, a manual gearbox and a sound akin to that of NA V10 F1 cars.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.