Welcome to the Green Lantern Corp....Sort of.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Damborgson
Here's the deal, you get a green lantern ring. Without the power battery.

You have one ring at 100% charge, what are you gonna do ?

For the purposes of the thread, you have enough training to not waste a whole battery figuring out how to use it.

Go!

xJLxKing
Take a fly by to the sun
Then kill off 50% of the population

NemeBro
Originally posted by Damborgson
Here's the deal, you get a green lantern ring. Without the power battery.

You have one ring at 100% charge, what are you gonna do ?

For the purposes of the thread, you have enough training to not waste a whole battery figuring out how to use it.

Go! Kill myself

xJLxKing
But you're already dead...

KingD19
Go my ass to Oa and get one. Unless I just have a Power Ring and Oa doesn't exist.

qwertyuiop1998
First should figuring out how to go OA.
And if less than 50% energy remained but still haven't found OA.Then I maybe will stealing some money from national vaults and enjoying my rest life

StiltmanFTW
I would torture and possibly murder my prievous employers.

Philosophía
Lose to Thor.

Bentley
I would time travel and get the Ring again whenever the charge was failing, recovering any number of instances of my own fully charged ring and becoming effectively a God

NemeBro

Damborgson

MrMind
destroy the earth, then kill myself

Stoic
Originally posted by KingD19
Go my ass to Oa and get one. Unless I just have a Power Ring and Oa doesn't exist.

Yep.

beatboks
Use the ring to alter my brain so I had powerful TP and TK. If there's any charge left I'd make technologically powered superheroes weapons (from real materials with the knowledge the ring would have to make them work)that drew power from naturally accuring power sources to keep working.

Things like Starman's cosmic Rod, mega bands, mother box, Brainiac 5's force field belt, a flight ring, and maybe a time travelling device (like they have on DC Legends of tomorrow). By this tume the ring is redundant

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.