Brie Larson spat with Chris Hemsworth over a Complement

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
What a little brat, he was giving her a complement.

She even got roasted on Twitter for her ridiculous behavior.

https://twitter.com/etnow/status/1116735031282556928

eThneoLgrRnae
Saw that video several days ago. She was being such a b*tch.

snowdragon
Originally posted by BrolyBlack

Lulz, those PED's she used to get into shape showing their ugly head are they laughing

Surtur
Lol someone posted this:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D4bc18bWsAAjKgM.jpg

dadudemon
That's narcissism. I think you guys are looking too much into this.

BrolyBlack
Its not us, its thousands of other people who commented on it.

All of them > us

dadudemon
Its not us, its thousands of other people who commented on it.

All of them > us

However...

In my heart and butt:

you guys>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> all of them

Robtard
What a stupid thread and nothing issue, this belongs in the 'Triggered' thread as a single page blip.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Robtard
What a stupid thread and nothing issue, this belongs in the 'Triggered' thread as a single page blip.

Much like your stupid fcktarded life

snowdragon
Originally posted by dadudemon
That's narcissism. I think you guys are looking too much into this.

That's the whole point of twitter, gotcha tags so ppl can make up what they want!

Don't you try and steal my she's on PED thunder here!

Surtur

Neat! You will now explain why this thread belongs in the triggered thread, but your thread crying about Trump and wind turbines didn't belong in the Trump thread.

jaden_2.0
I saw the interviews. Seems pretty obvious the 2 of them were at the wind up.

TheIndyJedi
I just hope her character doesn't ruin End Game

Silent Master
If that's her just joking tone, she's got issues.

That said, as long as it doesn't effect the movies qualtiy. I don't care.

Surtur
Originally posted by Silent Master
If that's her just joking tone, she's got issues.

That said, as long as it doesn't effect the movies qualtiy. I don't care.

If she's joking...her own personality is to blame for why people thought she wasn't. Or at least...the personality she chooses to display to the public.

samhain
It does seem on the face of it that it's a bit of banter between two people, I have conversations like that with women almost every day. Men love to tease, exasperate, annoy and irritate women and most of them know it. Made me laugh when she said, 'I'll be the first me.' like, shouldn't she have accomplished that on the day she was born?

Bentley

cdtm
At least she didn't compare her producer to a "little Hitler".

What supermarket is Megan Fox working at these days?

eThneoLgrRnae
I heard some people are paying up to $10k for a ticket for the opening weekend showing lol. I don't get it. Why not instead just wait a few weeks and pay the $10-$15 or whatever movies are going for these days? Is the little bit of extra wait time really so terrible? The old saying "a fool and his money are soon parted" comes to mind here.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Well....ya that video makes her look unlikeable...but we already knew that? It's impossible to judge a person without knowing them, but we can try and make guesses....Let me put it this way: I think she's the type of person in a group chat that spawns a second mini group chat without her involvement.

The most irritating thing is the ET tweet. You'd think the press would have learned after Hillary LOL.

BackFire
Looked like a little harmless sass to me.

Silent Master
Agreed, it did seem rude.

Surtur
You can kinda see Chris rolling his eyes. He's probably used to her by now.

ares834
https://i.imgur.com/Z2MQarU.jpg

Surtur
Lol is that a pants suit

NemeBro
Originally posted by ares834
https://i.imgur.com/Z2MQarU.jpg Please tell me this is real.

Surtur
If he didn't say Falkor...he should have.

Rage.Of.Olympus
It's real haha

cdtm
Originally posted by BackFire

I bet the producers chuckled.

A hungry wanna be with attitude is their bread and butter.

Stringer

Stringer
*who

Rage.Of.Olympus
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Qyw8j9dHww

People weirdly dislike her. I get that she's annoying, and triggers people to some extent, but compiling clips? laughing out loud

I will admit, that the amount of friction around her indicates some issues but let the girl live.

Bashar Teg
OP was unclear. What did she do to trigger the same bunch of "nice guys"?

MythLord
Originally posted by BackFire

Robtard
While she's in the wrong here, as she overreacted to Hemsworh's benign comment, it's still a who really cares nothing issue.

Her ability to still trigger incels, dudebros, MRAs and other sensitive males is outstanding. Still laughing at all the tears that flowed due to her nothing comments during the Captain Marvel publicity tours.

steverules_2
While she's in the wrong here, as she overreacted to Hemsworh's benign comment, it's still a who really cares nothing issue.

Her ability to still trigger incels, dudebros, MRAs and other sensitive males is outstanding. Still laughing at all the tears that flowed due to her nothing comments during the Captain Marvel publicity tours.

What comments triggered people?

Rage.Of.Olympus

Her comments were unprofessional, and just bad PR.

You're generalizing anyone who disagrees with her as falling in a particular segment of the population (Also, why are you lumping in incels with Mens Right Activists? It implies that there is something wrong with the latter....?) and in the same breath mocking sensitive males....which is rather sexist and the mindset that has led to many of the problems you rally against. I'm not disagreeing with you, I think men being particularly sensitive is a rather unattractive quality that we have evolved to innately dislike but it also leads to a spat of problems like "toxic" masculinity and the fact that males account for like 2/3rds of suicides (One of the best indicators for quality of life in a particular population).

Robtard
Can you post these specific comments you're referring to? Cos I saw meltdowns from various comments, from truly nothings to fake news about her.

Bashar Teg
yeah I'd honestly like to know what she said that was so offensive. Anyone?

Putinbot1
The premise of this thread is ass.

Eon Blue

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
yeah I'd honestly like to know what she said that was so offensive. Anyone?

Zucc
Originally posted by steverules_2
What comments triggered people?

I don't see many people triggered.

It looks like Rob seems to think that anyone who expresses a negative opinion about something or someone is triggered.

It's probably psychological projection from a sad middle aged and out of touch man.

Bashar Teg
Okay then what are you guys "amused" over. First one with a straight answer gets a cookie

Putinbot1
Okay then what are you guys "amused" over. First one with a straight answer gets a cookie Agreed. smile

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Putinbot1
Agreed. smile

seems like they got auto-triggered (whoops I meant 'auto-amused') , without even knowing what was said. The hive mind broadcasted their instructions on how to feel, and they reflexively complied without question.

Robtard

Surtur
Okay then what are you guys "amused" over. First one with a straight answer gets a cookie

Her whining over white men, etc. is amusing as hell.

Oh and the fact people had a fit cuz she had on makeup in Avengers is funny too, but that's less about her and more about cultists on the left.

Still funny though.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Zucc
I don't see many people triggered.

It looks like Rob seems to think that anyone who expresses a negative opinion about something or someone is triggered.

It's probably psychological projection from a sad middle aged and out of touch man.

thumb up "Bingo." Having a valid criticism of someone over something does not automatically equate to "being triggered." She was being a b***h though and that's all there is to it. I certainly won't be losing any sleep over it though or throw a temper tantrum in the street the way a certain group of other people do everytime our president sneezes, deletes a tweet, blocks someone on twitter, or has an extra scoop of ice-cream lmao.

Putinbot1
The usual suspects seem triggered by women.

Bashar Teg

Putinbot1
It's almost like they have no quote to reference, and this whole topic is nothing more than a popcorn fart. Seems like it anyway. It is more than that, it's a woman having an opinion and so many of them are radically anti-Islam, I guess the Irony is lost on them.

Robtard
Originally posted by Surtur
Her whining over white men, etc. is amusing as hell.

Maybe you could post these exact "white men" and "etc" quotes of hers and please do source.

StyleTime
I'm embarrassed to admit I watched the part of the interview in question. I don't give a shit about pop culture, but this has been plastered everywhere so I caved. I gotta say, they were all ribbing each other so I don't think Brie was being rude. Brie just happens to be less skilled at ribbing/joking around than Chris/Cheadle were. Not a big deal.

That said, this image is hilarious.

https://i.postimg.cc/fbCLZ8Fp/HVMwrhD.jpg

Robtard
It is more than that, it's a woman having an opinion and so many of them are radically anti-Islam, I guess the Irony is lost on them.

laughing out loud ,so true

Putinbot1
Originally posted by StyleTime
I'm embarrassed to admit I watched the part of the interview in question. I don't give a shit about pop culture, but this has been plastered everywhere so I caved. I gotta say, they were all ribbing each other so I don't think Brie was being rude. Brie just happens to be less skilled at ribbing/joking around than Chris was. Not a big deal.

That said, this image is hilarious.

https://postimg.cc/t11yNN9N Yeah it is, bantz is bantz. Some people's bantz is pantz.

Surtur
Maybe you could post these exact "when men" and "etc" quotes of hers and please do source.

No, we've already been over this in other threads.

If you're whining people didn't think this was a joke you also will whine over those on the left who also didn't view this as a joke but rather as a "clap back" against Chris, right?

Putinbot1
Surt following me around again. no poor guy.

Surtur
^This is why it's best to just ignore people instead of putting them on ignore. You don't embarrass yourself like this.

Or hell scratch that, this is why it's best to legit ignore folk you put on ignore. Since you can't see what they say you're gonna make a fool of yourself responding.

Robtard
No, we've already been over this in other threads.

If you're whining people didn't think this was a joke you also will whine over those on the left who also didn't view this as a joke but rather as a "clap back" against Chris, right?

So, no, you can't and Bash is likely correct. You were told to be upset and you did without really knowing the truth.

What in the world are you babbling about now? I said Brie was wrong to get irked over Hemsworth's benign comment, but this whole thing is a nothing story and it's being blown way the f**k out of proportion by women haters like you.

Surtur
So, no, you can't and Bash is likely correct. You were told to be upset and you did without really knowing the truth.

What in the world are you babbling about now? I said Brie was wrong to get irked over Hemsworth's benign comment, but this whole thing is a nothing story and it's being blown way the f**k out of proportion by women haters like you.

So no, you don't have a legendary memory. Okie dokie.

Putinbot1

What in the world are you babbling about now? I said Brie was wrong to get irked over Hemsworth's benign comment, but this whole thing is a nothing story and it's being blown way the f**k out of proportion by women haters like you. I'm not saying most people triggered are Incels, but this is one step away from the Incel MGTOW mindset.

Surtur
eat

Putinbot1
Surt probably thinks I'm getting at him using the word Incel again and is triggered, I don't get why that word triggers him so. Wish he'd stop following me thread to thread though.

Surtur
eat

StyleTime
All this triggering is triggering the **** outta my trigger.

And by "trigger", I mean my penis.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by StyleTime
All this triggering is triggering the **** outta my trigger.

And by "trigger", I mean my penis. Haha laughing out loud

Bashar Teg

None of them will admit that they got triggered* over literally nothing

*"amused"

Putinbot1
None of them will admit that they got triggered* over literally nothing

*"amused" They got triggered by a woman being a woman. Nothing more or less, if it had been a guy they would have said nothing.

Bashar Teg

Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Saw that video several days ago. She was being such a b*tch.
Originally posted by snowdragon
Lulz, those PED's she used to get into shape showing their ugly head are they laughing

Lol someone posted this:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D4bc18bWsAAjKgM.jpg

they all seemed so sure that bad stuff was said, and it was really bad; coz reasons.

now, not a peep, except to deflect from the simple question of "what was said that was so "amusing".

never let this hugbox thread die laughing out loud

Putinbot1
they all seemed so sure that bad stuff was said, and it was really bad; coz reasons.

now, not a peep, except to deflect from the simple question of "what was said that was so "amusing".

never let this hugbox thread die laughing out loud Oh Dear, I see what you mean!

Surtur

Her crying about white men was amusing, but then you know this kiddo.

Bashar Teg
still no offending quotes, however.

fun fact: i couldn't care less what some comic book movie actors have to say...about anything, really...but i did ask a simple question out of curiosity (you all were very quick to grab your tiki torches), and so far you have all failed at answering it.

Surtur
still no offending quotes, however.

fun fact: i couldn't care less what some comic book movie actors have to say...about anything, really...but i did ask a simple question out of curiosity (you all were very quick to grab your tiki torches), and so far you have all failed at answering it.

Fun fact: these quotes were provided in the Captain Marvel thread.

Second fun fact: you're too much of a coward to acknowledge this.

I'm done doing homework for you guys lol. You never acknowledge it anyways when presented with proof.

From now on, I'll link you to google and that is it. If you don't like it? Too bad, you've operated in bad faith too many times here.

www.google.com

Bashar Teg
^^"just trust me", basically

if it's such an easy quote to reference, why can't you locate it? maybe it doesn't exist and you're just bloviating right now?

Surtur
^^"just trust me", basically

if it's such an easy quote to reference, why can't you locate it? maybe it doesn't exist and you're just bloviating right now?

I can locate it, I could locate it in 10 seconds via a google search.

I'm just done doing homework for people like you and Rob, you always spin it anyways lol. You have operated in bad faith too long.

Google it. If you lack the will or intellectual capacity to do so? Move on.

NemeBro
Post it for me Surt, you can trust me.

Bashar Teg
i'm not going to search for your evidence. laughing out loud if it's so easy to find, give me a quote.

seems you cannot produce evidence to substantiate your assertions, and are just throwing out a whole lotta jibber-jabber as some sort of compensation for a lack of clear argument

Surtur
Originally posted by NemeBro

www.google.com

Surtur
i'm not going to search for your evidence. laughing out loud if it's so easy to find, give me a quote.

seems you cannot produce evidence to substantiate your assertions, and are just throwing out a whole lotta jibber-jabber as some sort of compensation for a lack of clear argument

We've been down this road before. I look up evidence, you dismiss it and troll. So...No. It is immaterial to me whether or not you believe this. If you need a pretend win, I'll grant it.

You can legit locate this in 10 seconds. It's not important to me to convince you, if it's not important to you then move on. If it is, take the 10 seconds.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by NemeBro

you post a lot in that neckbeard forum, don't you? maybe you can do surt's homework and find this supposed quote

Surtur
you post a lot in that neckbeard forum, don't you? maybe you can do surt's homework and find this supposed quote

You're not operating in good faith, the time you've spent whining over this you could have located the info 10 times over.

Why lie? It's okay to admit to being a troll.

Bashar Teg
you have no evidence and are blaming me because "google".

that's what's happening right here: another silly display of your intellectual cowardice

Raptor22
Tbh i dont like her. She has that same douchey look that the smirking kid from the catholic school had.

Just thinking about his face now makes me want to punch him.

If she were a man i would want to punch her just as much

If they had a kid together i would probably want to punch their baby in the face too.

Surtur
you have no evidence and are blaming me because "google".

that's what's happening right here: another silly display of your intellectual cowardice

That's cool if you believe this, it makes no difference. You could have taken 10 seconds to google it to find it, but you wanna pretend like you're not someone who continually operates in bad faith here. That's fine with me.

You could prove me wrong by googling "Brie Larson white male" and showing people here nothing comes up, but alas: you're trolling.

Surtur
Originally posted by Raptor22

If she were a man i would want to punch her just as much

You're so sexist, damn.

Bashar Teg
if i realized that i had no evidence to produce, i wouldn't pull that tired old "it's so easy to look up, but i'm not going to look it up. trololo clown"

Surtur
if i realized that i had no evidence to produce, i wouldn't pull that tired old "it's so easy to look up, but i'm not going to look it up. trololo clown"

www.google.com

Not hard. If you can't do it move on.

You see the issue is you've already participated in discussions where quotes were provided, this was in the Captain Marvel thread. You're feigning ignorance lol. Do better.

Bashar Teg
yes google is a powerful search engine. however the existance of google is not evidence.

so basically you have no evidence and are giving me another one of your patented rub-n-tugs?

Surtur
yes google is a powerful search engine. however the existance of google is not evidence.

so basically you have no evidence and are giving me another one of your patented rub-n-tugs?

She did cry about white males, I can't prove it's amusing cuz that is subjective.

Given you've participated in discussions in the Captain Marvel thread about this subject already: you're feigning ignorance and I'm not indulging that game any longer with you guys lol.

If you lack the sack to admit this, okie dokie.

snowdragon

Yeah, total gotcha moment.....

It doesn't matter what she said, it was clearly just an attempt to GOTCHA.....WGAF.

Surtur
Originally posted by snowdragon
Yeah, total gotcha moment.....

It doesn't matter what she said, it was clearly just an attempt to GOTCHA.....WGAF.

And people on the left sure thought this was a "gotcha" and a "clapback" at Chris.

And if she wasn't joking...yeah she's a miserable kunt.

Bashar Teg
oooo yeah i always wanted a threesome handjob.

still no quote, however. guess it doesnt exist, and i did in fact getcha

Surtur
oooo yeah i always wanted a threesome handjob.

still no quote, however. guess it doesnt exist, and i did in fact getcha

Nobody asked about your fantasies about your sisters.

I will provide you a quote if you acknowledge you're too stupid to use google. I guarantee it. You have to type out "Surtur I'm too stupid to use google, help me".

Bashar Teg
Nobody asked about your fantasies about your sisters.

nice deflection. where's that quote though?

Surtur
nice deflection. where's that quote though?

See my edit above. There is only one way you're getting that quote, you know what to do.

Bashar Teg
googled "brie larson". lots of info about brie larson, but no quote.

since you're such a smart guy, maybe you can do me a huge solid and post that quote?

Bashar Teg
Oh Dear, I see what you mean!
laughing out loud

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!?!?

Surtur
googled "brie larson". lots of info about brie larson, but no quote.

since you're such a smart guy, maybe you can do me a huge solid and post that quote?

I told you what you need to do in order for me to post it. I will not repeat myself.

Surtur
laughing out loud

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!?!?

^triggered.

Bashar Teg
^triggered.

i'll just keep responding until you either post the quote or self-harm. fair warning smile

Surtur
i'll just keep responding until you either post the quote or self-harm. fair warning smile

Just acknowledge you're too stupid to use google. Once 15 minutes have passed so you can't weasel out and edit it... I will gladly post it smile

Bashar Teg
"goo goo goo"

you can't produce the quote. haha what a silly clown

Surtur
So you're too stupid to google, but can't admit it? Moving on smile

Btw let me know when you're ready to admit it, I have the quote ready. I'm willing to help those who acknowledge they need help. Say you're too dumb and you need my help.

Bashar Teg
haven't seen you do flips like this in a while. delicious!

still waiting on that shred of evidence eat

Surtur
When you are ready to acknowledge your shortcomings let me know smile

Bashar Teg
more ad hominem bloviating, and no evidence? shocking!

maybe you should just skip to the final act of this tired old troll routine, and declare some personal victory because you wasted everyone's time?eat

dadudemon
Here, the shenanigan can stop:

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=brie+larson+white+men

Bashar Teg
Her "white men" comment is old news and has nothing to do with the topic. What was her "amusing" quote addressing Chris Hemsworth? Something about he complimented her and she replied with something allegedly cunty. Nice try thumb up

What was that quote, then?

dadudemon
Her "white men" comment is old news and has nothing to do with the topic. What was her "amusing" quote addressing Chris Hemsworth? Something about he complimented her and she replied with something allegedly cunty. Nice try thumb up

What was that quote, then?

I have no idea what you're talking about after reading your post multiple times.

All I did was do what Surtur wanted you to do and what you asked Surtur to do.

Despite not know what you're talking about, I can be reasonably assured that your post is likely a copout, a strawman, trolling, or denying the truth.

Bashar Teg
If you can't even read the title of the thread, that's hardly my problem.

Stringer

dadudemon
If you can't even read the title of the thread, that's hardly my problem.

Yeah, still don't get it.

Not sure what you're trying to accomplish, either.

Read yours and Surt's exchange. Pretty sure I delivered what Surt was talking about. So I don't understand what your goal post moving attempt is about.

I'm just too stupid to understand how you're trolling me.

Stringer

Read yours and Surt's exchange. Pretty sure I delivered what Surt was talking about. So I don't understand what your goal post moving attempt is about.

I'm just too stupid to understand how you're trolling me.

I agree with the stupid part

Eon Blue

Esau Cairn
Y'know it's probably her first international press junket compared to the numerous times the rest of the cast have experienced.

Kinda hard to disguise being home-sick & bored & feign interest at the same questions being asked x amount of times a day.
Then travel to a different country & repeat

Bashar Teg

I'm just too stupid to understand how you're trolling MEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HANGOUTS GANG ASSEMBLE

I'll never understand why you have a reputation here for being intelligent, when you're too simple to read and comprehend a simple topic such as this.

Any quote to substantiate the topic, hangouts mommy?

Surtur
I have no idea what you're talking about after reading your post multiple times.

All I did was do what Surtur wanted you to do and what you asked Surtur to do.

Despite not know what you're talking about, I can be reasonably assured that your post is likely a copout, a strawman, trolling, or denying the truth.

And now you see why I didn't bother to give him the info, right?

From now on, I will be telling them to google shit. You shouldn't indulge them from now on either, they'll spin or move the goal posts. He clearly didn't want to find this info cuz he took the time to google "brie larson" but apparently not "brie larson white males" in which the very first result gives him an idea of what I'm talking about lol.

Especially since this isn't the first time Bash or one of his pals has pulled this...yeah, from now on it's "f*ck off and google it".

Bashar Teg
When you're done tugging on your mommy's skirt, maybe you can show me the quote of what Brie Larson said to Chris Hemsworth? You know, the one that had you so "amused"? eat

Surtur
When you're done tugging on your mommy's skirt, maybe you can show me the quote of what Brie Larson said to Chris Hemsworth? You know, the one that had you so "amused"? eat

Lol only the deeply stupid are unable to see the BS you're trying to pull now. That may get Rob or PB on your side, but it's going to accomplish little else.

I suggest you walk away, why be here when DDM gets back? You legit know how this ends, you're not ever gonna kick that football Charlie Brown.

Bashar Teg
Lol only the deeply stupid are unable to see the BS you're trying to pull now. That may get Rob or PB on your side, but it's going to accomplish little else.

I suggest you walk away, why be here when DDM gets back? You legit know how this ends, you're not ever gonna kick that football Charlie BROWNREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE MOMMY HELP ME.

The topic: Chris Hemsworth said something nice to Brie Larson, and Brie clapped back and something cunty, which "amused" you. .

Yet still no quote was provided. Odd, that eat

Surtur
The topic: Chris Hemsworth said something nice to Brie Larson, and Brie clapped back and something cunty, which "amused" you. .

Yet still no quote was provided. Odd, that eat

Incorrect, I said her comments about white males amused me.

If you're after what she said to Chris, google it. "Brie larson claps back at chris hemsworth" is all you need to type in, see I'm doing most of it for you cuz I know you're not very bright.

Putinbot1

Yet still no quote was provided. Odd, that eat Surt is trggered snd he's just woken up. Brilliant thumb up

Surtur
eat

Bashar Teg
Surt is trggered snd he's just woken up. Brilliant thumb up

Weird that he still can produce the offending... I mean "amusing" quote. smile

Putinbot1
Weird that he still can produce the offending... I mean "amusing" quote. smile it doesn't exist. Tbh, the posts I woke up to are so shockingly deranged; I'm at a loss for words at the moment Bash.

Surtur
eat

Bashar Teg
it doesn't exist. Tbh, the posts I woke up to are so shockingly deranged; I'm at a loss for words at the moment Bash.

Perhaps it really doesn't exist. Shame, really. I do love some good gossip. Total letdown. But I will maintain my optimism and persist in asking for substantiation of the topicsmile

Surtur
I've already told you what you need to do to get the info, so you can't want it that badly smile

Putinbot1
Perhaps it really doesn't exist. Shame, really. I do love some good gossip. Total letdown. But I will maintain my optimism and persist in asking for substantiation of the topicsmile I would like to see it too. thumb up

Bashar Teg
I've already told you what you need to do to get the info, so you can't want it that badly smile

More dodging because you have no idea what she said? Oh well. Maybe you'll post it later, when you're feeling more awake and a little less "amused"? smile

Surtur
More dodging because you have no idea what she said? Oh well. Maybe you'll post it later, when you're feeling more awake and a little less "amused"? smile

All you have to do is admit you're too dumb to google it and I've said I'll help you smile

Why do you keep dodging that part?

Bashar Teg
All you have to do is admit you're too dumb to google it and I've said I'll help you smile

Or you could just post the quote. Brie Larson said mean stuff to Chris Hemsworth, and it was "amusing" . What she said was.......

Surtur
Or you could just post the quote. Brie Larson said mean stuff to Chris Hemsworth, and it was "amusing" . What she said was.......

Gladly, as soon as you acknowledge you're too stupid to google. Or...you could google it.

Lol...there is no 3rd option here kiddo.

Bashar Teg
Did you find that quote yet? The "amusing" quote where Brie Larson was mean to Chris Hemsworth? eat

Surtur
Gladly, as soon as you acknowledge you're too stupid to google. Or...you could google it.

Bashar Teg
quoting your own deflection now? Your tired old troll routine is now lazy as well?

Where's that quote, btw? eat

Surtur

Bashar Teg
More lazy trolling? Thanks for your non-answer self quoting.

I guess you found no quote where Brie Larson was mean to Chris Hemsworth? Then what were you so trig--"amused" over? Nothing?

Surtur

Bashar Teg
More lazy self-quote non-answer trolling?

Still no quote of what she said to Chris Hemsworth? Strange. eat

eThneoLgrRnae
It wasn't so much what she said but the manner in which she said it and the way she looked at him when she snapped at him that made it a very snotty b***hy response.

Putinbot1
More lazy self-quote non-answer trolling?

Still no quote of what she said to Chris Hemsworth? Strange. eat This has been a terrible week on KMC for the barking morons.

Silent Master
It was posted back on page 1, what's with the trolling?

dadudemon
I'll never understand why you have a reputation here for being intelligent, when you're too simple to read and comprehend a simple topic such as this.

Any quote to substantiate the topic, hangouts mommy? Originally posted by Surtur
And now you see why I didn't bother to give him the info, right?

From now on, I will be telling them to google shit. You shouldn't indulge them from now on either, they'll spin or move the goal posts. He clearly didn't want to find this info cuz he took the time to google "brie larson" but apparently not "brie larson white males" in which the very first result gives him an idea of what I'm talking about lol.

Especially since this isn't the first time Bash or one of his pals has pulled this...yeah, from now on it's "f*ck off and google it".

Well, according to Surt, I provided exactly what he was talking about in your exchange while you pretend you're talking about something else.

I don't think Surt's point is that convoluted or difficult to understand. I seemed to pick up what he was trying to point out rather easily with a quick google search using the instructions he provided you.

What is your real angel in this convo with Surt, though? Is it just boredom? Trying to make Surt look like a fool (you're failing, terribly, at this)?

Putinbot1

What is your real angel in this convo with Surt, though? Is it just boredom? Trying to make Surt look like a fool (you're failing, terribly, at this)? As if Surt needs anyones help to look like a fool DDM... really roll eyes (sarcastic)

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
It wasn't so much what she said but the manner in which she said it and the way she looked at him when she snapped at him that made it a very snotty b***hy response.

Okay so it wasn't what she said, but rather that her tone was cunty. Closest thing to a straight answer I've seen in this thread, so i thank you.

Bashar Teg
Well, according to Surt, I provided exactly what he was talking about in your exchange while you pretend you're talking about something else.

I don't think Surt's point is that convoluted or difficult to understand. I seemed to pick up what he was trying to point out rather easily with a quick google search using the instructions he provided you.

What is your real angel in this convo with Surt, though? Is it just boredom? Trying to make Surt look like a fool (you're failing, terribly, at thisREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Hangouts Mommy is upset because her little gimp shit the bed again? Awww smile

Surtur
Are you obsessed with hangouts cuz you secretly want people to invite you to chat with them or what? Lol I don't use hangouts so I can't really help you there.

Putinbot1
I can only imagine how triggered Surt is right now.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>