Pick a Game of Thrones character for another member.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Putinbot1
Bada for me is Ramsey Bolton, no one has skinned as many members.

DDM is like Tyrion, smart and people listen to him.

Silent Master is like Lord Varys, doesn't have much to say and wastes a lot of peoples time.

Rob is like the Viper, smart, dashing, skillful

Surt is Grey Worm to me, a ruthless ewarrior with no balls, many have called him Reek but no Surt is far more like Grey worm.

Broly is like little finger, highly manipulative whispering in peoples ears on PM. Spreading dissrntion.

BF is Cersi, royalty with the mouth ofba whore.

Thoughts?

Bashar Teg
ooo do me! do me!

Emperordmb
Do me! Do me!

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
ooo do me! do me! I see you as the mountain, still powerful but witout the will you had in the past to impose yoursrlf. But when you do, few if any can stand against you.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Do me! Do me! you are the easiest, you are Samwell

snowdragon
Originally posted by Putinbot1
you are the easiest, you are Samwell

Ha, I thought more Podrick Payne.

Bashar Teg
I see you as the mountain, still powerful but witout the will you had in the past to impose yoursrlf.

not to nitpick, but undead ser gregor was suggested to be more powerful.

cersei: will it weaken him
qyburn: oh no

Putinbot1
Originally posted by snowdragon
Ha, I thought more Podrick Payne.

Ahh, Snowdragon, You are Jamie, we may not be on the same side, but you are a man of honour.

Robtard
Thread thus far is comedic brilliance

Putinbot1
not to nitpick, but undead ser gregor was suggested to be more powerful.

cersei: will it weaken him
qyburn: oh no Indeed and this maybe the case should you act.

Putinbot1
Impediment is perhaps John Snow, honest honourable, small todger?

Putinbot1
Nib is Bran, says little but is always watching.

Putinbot1
Cdtm is Hodor, don't know why but he is.

Putinbot1
Neme is Stansa, deserves to be raped.

Putinbot1
Adam is Danery's blonde, perfect and at times too good to be true.

Robtard
Can I add one?

Impediment
Impediment is perhaps John Snow, honest honourable, small todger?

laughing out loud

I watched season one of GoT but I just couldn't get into it. It was like watching paint dry.

Are the other season better? Am I missing anything?

My love is for crime fiction and noir. The Sopranos, Breaking Bad, Godfather, Goodfellas, the Public Enemy, Maltese Falcon, etc. Hell, even my favorite sitcom is Night Court.

Robtard
Originally posted by Impediment
laughing out loud

I watched season one of GoT but I just couldn't get into it. It was like watching paint dry.

Are the other season better? Am I missing anything?

My love is for crime fiction and noir. The Sopranos, Breaking Bad, Godfather, Goodfellas, the Public Enemy, Maltese Falcon, etc. Hell, even my favorite sitcom is Night Court.

Season 1-4 are great, they build up on each other; improving as they go. 5 is good, but there's a clear hit to the quality. 6 and beyond are redic at times and hard to watch, but I'm invested to the end.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Robtard
5 is good

wtf are you babbling about? 5 was the worst season thumb down

Robtard
Maybe I'm forgetting, been some time. Did 5 suck then 6 was better than 5 and then it went back to shit at 7?

Putinbot1

Putinbot1
Can I add one? Sure Rob, it's an open thread.

Robtard
Ush (moding) would be Stannis, a strong and strict sense of right and wrong, but can be an awful stern prick at times and also make the clearly wrong decision.

Bashar Teg
Season 6 was okay...ish. The last 2 eps made up for it. Season 7 was where everyone learned teleportation. Had its moments though

Putinbot1
Ush (moding) would be Stannis, a strong and strict sense of right and wrong, but can be an awful stern prick at times and also make the clearly wrong decision. Haha all true.

Eon is Missandei, Greyworm (Surts) weakness.

Robtard
Season 6 was okay...ish. The last 2 eps made up for it. Season 7 was where everyone learned teleportation. Had its moments though Did 5 have the Hardhome ep with the battle and Wun Weg or 6? That was decent.

Robtard
Haha all true.

Eon of Missandrell, Greyworm (Surts) weakness.

laughing out loud You can see it

Bashar Teg
The end of hard home was the best part of season five, and the only good part I can recall actually

Robtard
5 was Arya in Braavos, yeah, remembering now

Putinbot1
Fly is Dickon Tarly, nobody gives a flying ****.

Putinbot1
laughing out loud You can see it Lol it doesn't take being Bran Stark to see that lol.

Robtard
Fly is Dickon Tarly, nobody gives a flying ****.

q0OmcFpvvF8

Putinbot1
Kurk is Jofre, needs a slap sometimes.

Putinbot1
Ellimist is Podrick, a poor mans Samwell (DMB)

Putinbot1
Quan is the hound. You never know if he is a good guy or not.

Robtard
Actually funny, as The Hound is my favorite character and the Viper is Quan's and we've had some eSlap fights about it long ago

Putinbot1
Actually funny, as The Hound is my favorite character and the Viper is Quan's and we've had some eSlap fights about it long ago Haha still the best fight in the show.

Star428 is High Sparrow

Putinbot1
Patient Leech is Ned Stark, honourable to a fault.

Putinbot1
Tzeentch is Arya far more dangerous than he appears.

jaden_2.0

Putinbot1

Bashar Teg
Whirly of course is Tormund Giantsbane, Tall-talker, Horn-blower, and Breaker of Ice, Tormund Thunderfist, Husband to Bears, the Mead-king of Ruddy Hall, Speaker to Gods and Father of Hosts, Giant member, thrice the size on Mance Rayder, Great Bag of Wind smile

Unfortunately he only received his proper introduction in the books

Putinbot1
Whirly of course is Tormund Giantsbane, Tall-talker, Horn-blower, and Breaker of Ice, Tormund Thunderfist, Husband to Bears, the Mead-king of Ruddy Hall, Speaker to Gods and Father of Hosts, Giant member, thrice the size on Mance Rayder, Great Bag of Wind smile

Unfortunately he only received his proper introduction in the books laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

BrolyBlack
Bada for me is Ramsey Bolton, no one has skinned as many members.

DDM is like Tyrion, smart and people listen to him.

Silent Master is like Lord Varys, doesn't have much to say and wastes a lot of peoples time.

Rob is like the Viper, smart, dashing, skillful

Surt is Grey Worm to me, a ruthless ewarrior with no balls, many have called him Reek but no Surt is far more like Grey worm.

Broly is like little finger, highly manipulative whispering in peoples ears on PM. Spreading dissrntion.

BF is Cersi, royalty with the mouth ofba whore.

Thoughts?

laughing out loudlaughing out loud

Great postthumb up

You need to more stuff like this
10/10

Putinbot1
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
laughing out loudlaughing out loud

Great postthumb up

You need to more stuff like this
10/10 Thank you mate.

Lord Lucien
I wanna be Hot Pie.

jaden_2.0
http://www.happytrails.org/index_htm_files/[email protected]

Impediment
Who is Aquaman the horse king?

Putinbot1
Who is Aquaman the horse king? Pr, he loves Aquaman. That might make him Danery's laughing out loud

ArtificialGlory
Who gets to be Ser Jorah the Cucked?

Surtur
I'm still in this kids head, lol. Top notch.

jaden_2.0
Someone been at the post deleting shenanigans? Lol

Putinbot1
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
Someone been at the post deleting shenanigans? Lol It will be Imp, he is always benign to people. laughing and I kind of liked being Jamie. Sister ****er that he is.

Jmanghan
ME!

Surtur
Someone been at the post deleting shenanigans? Lol

What was removed?

dadudemon
I don't think I'm good enough to be Tyrion but I am good with numbers and it seems like I'm always chasing whores. thumb up

grouchoawe

jaden_2.0
Originally posted by Surtur
What was removed?

My list of who's who and the subsequent reaction to it.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by dadudemon
I don't think I'm good enough to be Tyrion but I am good with numbers and it seems like I'm always chasing whores. thumb up

grouchoawe You are Tyrion, but taller smile

gold slorg
quality kekcontent, lmao

jaden_2.0

grouchoawe

Pfft. No!. Tyrion does 2 things and and least one of them you don't.

Adam_PoE
Adam is Danery's blonde, perfect and at times too good to be true.

I have not seen this show, but I will take it as a complement. laughing

Robtard
Daenary's is sexy hot**, has an army of eunuch-warriors that worship here and she rides dragons.

**not as sexy hot as the now dead smirking whore (aka Margaery Tyrell) imo

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Jmanghan
ME! Breanne of Tarth, big, Butch, socially awkward, changes allegiances on a dime.

Mindship
Can I be Drogon? I like dragons.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Mindship
Can I be Drogon? I like dragons. haha, I certainly dont see why not old pall.

Eon Blue
Haha all true.

Eon is Missandei, Greyworm (Surts) weakness. laughing out loud

jaden_2.0
I'll repost mine without the one of the person who took offence.

DDM is Jaqen. Religious, intelligent. Unknown physical prowess but known for occasionally slaying people.

Rob. Bronn. Witty insults. Doesn't give a shit about pissing people off

Raz. The night king. Nobody's seen him for thousands of years but can show up and end the KMC world if he chooses.

Putin. Jaime Lannister. Hated for years for trolling but secretly an honourable guy.

Bada. Gendry. Nobody sees him for ages then he shows up out of nowhere wielding the banhammer.

Robtard
Someone actually took offense to this joke/fun thread...

https://houseofgeekery.files.wordpress.com/2017/08/bronn-gif.gif

Surtur
Someone actually took offense to this joke/fun thread...

https://houseofgeekery.files.wordpress.com/2017/08/bronn-gif.gif

That's awful, did you need a tissue?

Eon Blue
Rob is crying because someone mis-characterized him.

Surtur
Originally posted by Eon Blue
Rob is crying because someone mis-characterized him.

Or he's crying cuz I correctly pointed out I'm still in PB's head, it could be either one. Or both. He needs to deal with it, dry his eyes and move on.

Robtard
That's awful, did you need a tissue?

What an oddly weird response. Was it you that moaned to a Mod because of this?

Surtur
What an oddly weird response. Was it you that moaned to a Mod because of this?

I have never once reported anyone here.

Robtard
Then why get hostile with that post of mine which has nothing to do with you?

Surtur
Then why get hostile with that post of mine which has nothing to do with you?

I don't view saying you're crying is hostile. Just like when you accuse me of melting down I don't view it as hostility. Chill out.

Anyways, so what was removed? Jaden gave an answer, but it didn't explain any specific content that might have caused butthurt.

Robtard
If you want to pretend like you didn't get upset and hostile at my post which would have had nothing to do with you, cool. Pretty clear you did though.

I don't know, didn't see Jaden's original post, but getting upset in clearly joke thread is silly, hence my comment, your weird reply and here we are.

Surtur
If you want to pretend like you didn't get upset and hostile at my post which would have had nothing to do with you, cool. Pretty clear you did though.

I don't know, didn't see Jaden's original post, but getting upset in clearly joke thread is silly, hence my comment, your weird reply and here we are.

I just don't see the hostility in saying you're crying. *shrugs* Opinion noted.

jaden_2.0
I said someone was Jon Snow. Lost every battle they've ever fought. Knows nothing.

steverules_2
Little offended whirly missed me out sad thought we had something special

Surtur
I said someone was Jon Snow. Lost every battle they've ever fought. Knows nothing.

Who was that someone?!

Robtard

LoL, I think I know who. Good one; too funny.

steverules_2

Who...?

Surtur

What makes me laugh is that Jon Snow hasn't even lost every battle he has fought. So it shows a lack of GoT knowledge. Maybe nobody reported it and a mod tried to save him the embarrassment of getting that wrong.

EDIT: Or maybe a big GoT fan reported it for being inaccurate.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by steverules_2
Little offended whirly missed me out sad thought we had something special , Apologies Steve, I don't associate you that much with the GDF, you like many others I probably omitted I see more like comic book forums, however, given your God-given gift for triggering people, you are the three-eyed raven, creator of characters

Raptor22
Rob would be Locke. Both have a certain dislike for dumb, spoiled, blonde guys in a position of power.

Putin would be Euron Greyjoy. Bot seem to like to travel the world spreading their seed.

Silent would be Lord Beric Dondarrion. Both have a penchant for popping up, getting killed, then coming back for more.

dadudemon

DDM is Jaqen. Religious, intelligent. Unknown physical prowess but known for occasionally slaying people.

Rob. Bronn. Witty insults. Doesn't give a shit about pissing people off

Raz. The night king. Nobody's seen him for thousands of years but can show up and end the KMC world if he chooses.

Putin. Jaime Lannister. Hated for years for trolling but secretly an honourable guy.

Bada. Gendry. Nobody sees him for ages then he shows up out of nowhere wielding the banhammer.

That's awesome! And like a true assassin for hire, I'll whore myself out for money if the pay is correct.

"A man has no name."

Kurk is Viserys Targaryen, for sure. Ruthless, manipulative, emotional, crafty, but f*cks up majorly at times.

Quan is Tywin Lannister. He's the true secret ruler of all the lands.

Bashar Teg
laughing out loud

https://i.imgur.com/DuVOeBV.jpg

Surtur
but who did jaden say

g8iOvPOAerQ

Robtard
Dude, he can't really say, as he already said it and it was deleted because of whining which is how we're here now. Lay off the drugs, Surt.

Hint: "Lost every battle they've ever fought. Knows nothing."

Surtur
But it'd be funny if he did it after it got deleted, cuz then we'd know who reported it.

I say Jaden should sacrifice himself for humor and come back as Jaden 3.0.

steverules_2
, Apologies Steve, I don't associate you that much with the GDF, you like many others I probably omitted I see more like comic book forums, however, given your God-given gift for triggering people, you are the three-eyed raven, creator of characters

I do like to trigger people

Putinbot1
I do like to trigger people You do, Sparkles was your crowning achievement.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Raptor22
Rob would be Locke. Both have a certain dislike for dumb, spoiled, blonde guys in a position of power.

Putin would be Euron Greyjoy. Bot seem to like to travel the world spreading their seed.

Silent would be Lord Beric Dondarrion. Both have a penchant for popping up, getting killed, then coming back for more. I would like to hope I am not as dodgy as Euron; he is as rapey as Trump... Sadly, I can see a similarity.

Surtur
Remember the big epic scene where Theon free's his sister...oh shit it's done in 2 minutes. Well...damn.

Robtard
But it'd be funny if he did it after it got deleted, cuz then we'd know who reported it.

I say Jaden should sacrifice himself for humor and come back as Jaden 3.0.

Dude, it's not hard to figure out: "Lost every battle they've ever fought. Knows nothing."

Add to it that this person reported it, so they're also someone who can dish it out freely and loudly but can't take it in return.

Surtur
Dude, it's not hard to figure out: "Lost every battle they've ever fought. Knows nothing."

Add to it that this person reported it, so they're also something who can dish it out but can't take it.

Depending on the poster making the claim, this could apply to anyone.

Someone needs to grow a sac and say the name, or have all of you guys turned over your nuts to the mods?

BrolyBlack

Robtard
Depending on the poster making the claim, this could apply to anyone.

Someone needs to grow a sac and say the name, or have all of you guys turned over your nuts to the mods?

You can do it. I have faith in you. Honestly here.

Surtur

BrolyBlack
As usual Robs a fcking piece of shit liar.

Putinbot1
laughing out loud

https://i.imgur.com/DuVOeBV.jpg laughing

BrolyBlack

Surtur
You can do it. I have faith in you. Honestly here.

Okay, so did you want to comment on how it's silly as hell to claim Jon Snow has never won a battle?

BrolyBlack
If you really want to to call Rob out on his pathological lying ask one of the mods who reported it. I don’t think anyone actually reported it.

Then dont let him live his lying down.

Surtur

dadudemon
I honestly think he's taking the piss out of you and he knows you didn't report it.

BrolyBlack

BrolyBlack
I literally have more respect for Obama then Rob.

Robtard
I honestly think he's taking the piss out of you and he knows you didn't report it.

This comment implies that it was reported and this is why it was removed. If Imp just randomly decided to remove a benign post, okay, but weird and out of character.

Putinbot1
I honestly think he's taking the piss out of you and he knows you didn't report it. shifty Surely not!

BrolyBlack

Putinbot1
I literally have more respect for Obama then Rob. Don't let Rob get to you mate 😂

Surtur
*does the harlem shake*

BrolyBlack
Don't let Rob get to you mate 😂

So robs allowed to lie openly and still have any credibility?

Putinbot1

BrolyBlack

Robtard
Shit, that's some triggering... Whoa!

What exactly did I do here? Confused.

Surtur

jaden_2.0
It'll tell it's own story if my post got deleted for being offensive without being reported but others in this thread don't.

Time will tell.

Putinbot1
What exactly did I do here? Confused. I'm not sure tbh but I wish I had such gifts.

BrolyBlack
What exactly did I do here? Confused.

How about lying about me?

Robtard
It'll tell it's own story if my post got deleted for being offensive without being reported but others in this thread don't.

Time will tell.

It's really no more offensive than other joking comparisons made in here, so odd that Imp would just rando delete without cause.

"Lost every battle they've ever fought. Knows nothing." Far from the worst thing said in here. It's practically harmless.

BrolyBlack
Imps been deleting posits in multiple forums. Your just stupid and illl informed.

Impediment
The blonde dragon queen is soooooooo hot.

I wanna pee in her butt.

Impediment
I've been deleting random nonsensical posts. I accidentally deleted Jaden's post.

Putinbot1

I wanna pee in her butt. Almost every woman under 45 on that show does that to me, except the Stark girls.

BrolyBlack
I've been deleting random nonsensical posts. I accidentally deleted Jaden's post.

Robs now a confirmed liar.

jaden_2.0
It's really no more offensive than other joking comparisons made in here, so odd that Imp would just rando delete with cause.

Very odd. Can't see imp taking offence on someone else's behalf.

Amuses me that Trigger the horse now seems like at utterly random comment by me.

http://www.happytrails.org/index_htm_files/[email protected]

BrolyBlack

Putinbot1
Robs now a confirmed liar. Oh Broly no

jaden_2.0

Well **** you then 😂

Robtard
Very odd. Can't see imp taking offence on someone else's behalf.

Amuses me that Trigger the horse now seems like at utterly random comment by me.

That horse prolly has a tiny dick

jaden_2.0
He deserves to remain. He was a good horse.

Impediment
As a bi-guy, Jason Momoa is hot but I feel he's overrated.

BrolyBlack
You would crush him, he would end up being your *****laughing out loud

Impediment
You would crush him, he would end up being your *****laughing out loud

laughing out loud

Ryan Reynolds and Henry Cavill are also my crushes.

steverules_2

I wanna pee in her butt.

Uhm I'm peeing in her butt

You can pee in Joffrey's butt

BrolyBlack

steverules_2
How about lying about me?

When did your hate for Robert start?

https://i.postimg.cc/fTfS1tyx/b0a967de7e477d9d8891f6165f040170.jpg

BrolyBlack

steverules_2
Years ago? Months?

Galan007
I didn't know you were bi, last time we met up you seemed pretty straight to me. https://i.imgur.com/FN89esd.gif

Exactly what type of 'meeting' was this?

Eon Blue
Someone pee in my butt.

Bashar Teg
okay but i won't watch it hitting your butt. that would be gay

steverules_2
Originally posted by Eon Blue
Someone pee in my butt.

PM Imp

Robtard
When did your hate for Robert start?

https://i.postimg.cc/fTfS1tyx/b0a967de7e477d9d8891f6165f040170.jpg

He loves me, then hates me, then loves me. It's a vicious cycle. This most recent hate-time of the cycle is because I say means things about Trump.

Robtard
Originally posted by Galan007
https://i.imgur.com/FN89esd.gif

Exactly what type of 'meeting' was this?

https://media3.giphy.com/media/xUA7aTaAgUK1qcv1WE/giphy.gif

BrolyBlack
PM Imp

laughing out loud

dadudemon
https://media3.giphy.com/media/xUA7aTaAgUK1qcv1WE/giphy.gif

haermm

That gif never gets old. It's what I send thirsty bitches when they are trying to steal me when I'm in a relationship.

BrolyBlack
haermm

That gif never gets old. It's what I send thirsty men when they are trying to steal me when I'm in a relationship.

thumb up

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>