Superman vs Phoenix

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Rd1 a base mentally focused Superman against Jean Grey (Phoenix) telepathy?
Does she successfully mind rape, or does Superman overcome

Rd 2 full battle, and full powers are on

Rd 3 Superman w/blue sun dip vs Phoenix

https://i.postimg.cc/0zYj4t0h/oph.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/SnfQdnyh/fug.jpg

MrMind
1. Does Supes get to blitz? if he has to just stand there taking it he lose
2. Phoenix
3. Phoenix

BrolyBlack
Ahbi Superman wins

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Ahbi Superman wins

abhi superman is way above Presence

MrMind
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
abhi superman is way above Presence

GS Phoenix> abhi's Superman

-Pr-
Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
Rd1 a base mentally focused Superman against Jean Grey (Phoenix) telepathy?
Does she successfully mind rape, or does Superman overcome

Rd 2 full battle, and full powers are on

Rd 3 Superman w/blue sun dip vs Phoenix

https://i.postimg.cc/0zYj4t0h/oph.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/SnfQdnyh/fug.jpg

Whatever you're smoking... I don't want any.

panthergod
Superman stomps. Phoenix can't even beat Mangog. Pathetic.

ShadowFyre
Lol, this should be locked. Superman isnt winning this.

panthergod
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Lol, this should be locked. Superman isnt winning this.

Lol, because YOU say so?

Stoic
Originally posted by panthergod
Lol, because YOU say so?

No because the Phoenix can devour Superman's power source. She eats stars man. Like wtf?

panthergod
Originally posted by Stoic
No because the Phoenix can devour Superman's power source. She eats stars man. Like wtf?

...and Superman absorbs half galaxy destroying anti suns at a fraction of his current power level.

So what?

Phoenix force is inferior to Thor, Supermans *****.

Stoic
Originally posted by panthergod
...and Superman absorbs half galaxy destroying anti suns at a fraction of his current power level.

So what?

Phoenix force is inferior to Thor, Supermans *****.

No it isn't. The argument should have been over the moment that you realized that the Phoenix consumes stars, not to mention that a fraction of its power is capable of casually rag-dolling high heralds. It can consume his power source at a whim. Thread is done.

Insane Titan
Phoenix stomps

h1a8
No because the Phoenix can devour Superman's power source. She eats stars man. Like wtf? This is not Dark Phoenix. And didnt she make a star go nova?

h1a8
No it isn't. The argument should have been over the moment that you realized that the Phoenix consumes stars, not to mention that a fraction of its power is capable of casually rag-dolling high heralds. It can consume his power source at a whim. Thread is done. 1. Superman can casually rag doll high heralds. They weigh less than a ton.
2. Leaving the battlefield is not allowed. Therefore she cant consume his power source (although I would like to see scans of her consuming a whole star).
3. Superman is fast and has those diner perceptions.
4. This isnt dark Phoenix.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Originally posted by h1a8
1. Superman can casually rag doll high heralds. They weigh less than a ton.
2. Leaving the battlefield is not allowed. Therefore she cant consume his power source (although I would like to see scans of her consuming a whole star).

what "high heralds" has Superman rag dolled as easily as a fraction of Phoenix?

Stoic
Originally posted by h1a8
1. Superman can casually rag doll high heralds. They weigh less than a ton.

I've already shown you the Phoenix consuming a star. Superman is not on this level even if you attempted to use her lowest showings against his highest. Considering that he is enriched with solar radiation, nothing stops her from consuming him. There is no contest here she wins. Superman is one of my favorite characters but you guys make me dislike him with these no limit fallacies that you place on him. He'd phucking die in a comic against this level of opponent, and yet no one bats an eye when people claim that Larfleeze would beat him.

panthergod
No it isn't. The argument should have been over the moment that you realized that the Phoenix consumes stars, not to mention that a fraction of its power is capable of casually rag-dolling high heralds. It can consume his power source at a whim. Thread is done. you

Irrelevant. Superman is far beyond a Star in innate power. He powered multiversal reality manipulation.

Rag dolling Herald is in no way impressive. In the least.

panthergod
I've already shown you the Phoenix consuming a star. Superman is not on this level even if you attempted to use her lowest showings against his highest. Considering that he is enriched with solar radiation, nothing stops her from consuming him. There is no contest here she wins. Superman is one of my favorite characters but you guys make me dislike him with these no limit fallacies that you place on him. He'd phucking die in a comic against this level of opponent, and yet no one bats an eye when people claim that Larfleeze would beat him.

Phoenix was outperformed by the sun.

Cry more.

zopzop
Superman is awesome but he's dying here.

ShadowFyre
Nobody takes you seriously in any superman thread because we already k ow your gonna say Superman wins no matter what.

panthergod
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Nobody takes you seriously in any superman thread because we already k ow your gonna say Superman wins no matter what.

Since you know I'll wipe the floor with you on the merits ill take this pathetic appeal to an imaginary majority deflection for the concession that it is.

Be a man and stand on your ground. I know, you don't know what that means. It ok. Run along now kid.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.