Mueller Report looks bad for Obama

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
Link

Tzeentch
Have you ever drinken a glass of rhinoceros blood? Of course you haven't- I was just being colloquial to start the story off on an anecdote. The first time I had the drink was in South Africa. I was celebrating with friends in Johannesburg after completing a successful hunt. You see, in South Africa they don't hunt lions, or elephants. They hunt a far more elusive game: the kaffir, or black man. I had finally cornered a 7 year old inside an Oingo Boingo merchandise warehouse when the thoughts passed through my mind. Should I pull the trigger? Could I ever go back to the man I once was if I did? I pulled the trigger. Made my first 100 mil. Supra, this is something you need to ask yourself: can I pull the trigger on this thread? Would I be making the choice that best benefits me?

Surtur
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Link

It does kinda seem like Obama didn't do shit in order to get his precious little Iran deal underway and get Russia on board with it.

Gee so wait, he ignored shady shit from Russia in order to preserve relations with them in order to accomplish his goals? Whaaaaat?

R3oSAVwcD4U

Rage.Of.Olympus
I agree. Obama was commander-in-chief and technically ALL of this went down on his watch. He was cowardly and toothless in his response to Russia.

I genuinely think that people have forgotten what Russians are like in the West. Or how dangerous the Asian countries can get. Their mentality is completely different.

When dealing with Russians, the POTUS needs to be firm, decisive, and no f*cking around. They need to know that if it comes down to it, that the U.S. would wipe the entire continent of Asia out of existence in Nuclear fire even if it takes NA down too. Putin isn't just another goddamn politician. He's a soldier. He responds to strength.

I think having military experience might be a decent mandatory pre-requisite for the POTUS. They seem to have no concept as to how other parts of the world work. Some of these guys got to power and STAY in power through goddamn Mortal Kombat. This isn't a joke. You do NOT want Russia/China to be the dominant world superpower. We would all be slaves.

When was the last time the West had a decisive leader who wasn't a weak career politician from decades of campaigning? It should be a weekly routine to have the POTUS get into the ring with a SS agent and spar. Mandatory. Part of his mandate.

Surtur
Honestly though, just looking at the Russians actual attempts to influence the election...it is pure comedy.

They had a bernie sanders coloring book and created a video game and had facebook ads and spent nowhere near as much money. It was low level trolling lol. This doesn't mean Russia isn't dangerous in other areas, but...I think the worry over our elections is overblown. We are hit with far far more propaganda from our own media.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I think Russia is super dangerous. I think the only reason we aren't taking them serious atm is because of the utter collapse and disarray of the USSR but being complacent is dangerous.

History is filled with warnings of this. Our media might have propaganda, but it's OUR media. That is the point. The West really has lost its sense of unity. A country is at its strongest when it's US vs. THEM. If this type of mentality existed during the Cold War era, we'd be passing notes in a gulag right now.

The left and the right need to stop thinking of their countrymen as enemies. You have plenty out there. So much energy tied up into stupidity.

These aren't the type of ideologies you f*ck around with. They come back and hit hard. It could take 50 years, but it could happen.

Surtur
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
I think Russia is super dangerous. I think the only reason we aren't taking them serious atm is because of the utter collapse and disarray of the USSR but being complacent is dangerous.

History is filled with warnings of this. Our media might have propaganda, but it's OUR media. That is the point. The West really has lost its sense of unity. A country is at its strongest when it's US vs. THEM. If this type of mentality existed during the Cold War era, we'd be passing notes in a gulag right now.

The left and the right need to stop thinking of their countrymen as enemies. You have plenty out there. So much energy tied up into stupidity.

These aren't the type of ideologies you f*ck around with. They come back and hit hard. It could take 50 years, but it could happen.

I don't buy into the notion that our media has more of a right to lie and propagandize to us than anyone else. Russia is dangerous, but not when it comes to elections.

This country is divided and the reason is the media. Their propaganda made it so a lot of people who got a tax cut...do not think they got one. A guy from Vox legit bragged about fooling people over this. That is so utterly harmful I can't give two shits about Russia's meddling when shit like that is going down.

Getting a tax cut could maybe lean someone towards voting for the candidate who made it possible. How is deceiving us on that...not election meddling?

Bashar Teg
so Obama did nothing about a "hoax/nothing burger"?

I give up OP, how should I feel about this...

Surtur
Originally posted by Bashar Teg

The nothing burger was collusion kiddo.

Bashar Teg
from the same guy who said russia did not successfully interfere with our elections.

again, how should i feel about this...or rather...which new special rules am i to follow in order to avoid autotriggering you tenderfolk?

Surtur
from the same guy who said russia did not successfully interfere with our elections.

again, how should i feel about this...or rather...which new special rules am i to follow in order to avoid autotriggering you tenderfolk?

I wasn't aware Broly has said Russia didn't interfere. Proof?

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Surtur
I wasn't aware Broly has said Russia didn't interfere. Proof?

that was my reply to your dodge, and you said that many times. do flips now.

Robtard

laughing out loud

Surtur
that was my reply to your dodge, and you said that many times. do flips now.

Proof?

BackFire
Did you guys know Obama is black?

Surtur
Originally posted by BackFire

Half black.

BackFire
His good half.

jaden_2.0
Originally posted by BackFire

And Muslim and Kenyan.

Surtur
Plus dude could fly to Jupiter just via flapping his ears.

Bashar Teg
trumpers only care about the whiteness of obama when they wish to strip him of his blackness.

any other half black man, particularly in traffic stops, and *wham* his whiteness is completely irrelevant. oh trumpers

Robtard
Fact: The same Trumpers who are now moaning that Obama didn't do enough regarding Russia during the 2016 election are the same people who said in 2016 that if Obama brings up Russian meddling it's to damage Trump via association and help Clinton win. Trumpers, always flipping and never honest, not even with themselves.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Robtard
Fact: The same Trumpers who are now moaning that Obama didn't do enough regarding Russia during the 2016 election are the same people who said in 2016 that if Obama brings up Russian meddling it's to damage Trump via association and help Clinton win. Trumpers, always flipping and never honest, not even with themselves.

I don't get your point. I cannot comprehend it.

I thought the argument was always that Obama was Putin's b*tch, was too soft on Russia, and colluded with Russia to cause Trump to lose the election.

Where did your version come from?

Surtur
trumpers only care about the whiteness of obama when they wish to strip him of his blackness.

any other half black man, particularly in traffic stops, and *wham* his whiteness is completely irrelevant. oh trumpers

^Hates whites, freedom, hot dogs, and his sisters.

Bashar Teg
more creepy (and still unexplained) hangouts 'evidence' of something, that "believe me" i don't want to see you post about my sisters, that you never post? what got you trig'd laughing out loud

Surtur

Can't speak for others, but I'm not moaning necessarily. I am pointing out the hypocrisy cuz folk cried when Trump tried to ignore Russia's shady shit in order to have a positive relationship with them.

dadudemon
^Hates whites, freedom, hot dogs, and his sisters.

You're wrong about #3. Word on the street is, he's secretly LOVES wieners. eehehehehehe

https://i.imgur.com/77G0VMM.gif

Surtur
Originally posted by dadudemon
You're wrong about #3. Word on the street is, he's secretly LOVES wieners. eehehehehehe

https://i.imgur.com/77G0VMM.gif

I bet he wishes his sisters were his brothers.

Zing!

Bashar Teg
you should stare at my photo and give yourself a hand release again, if you ever need a break from eon's laughing out loud

dadudemon
I bet he wishes his sisters were his brothers.

Zing!

https://i.imgur.com/fn951Vl.gif

Robtard
I don't get your point. I cannot comprehend it.

I thought the argument was always that Obama was Putin's b*tch, was too soft on Russia, and colluded with Russia to cause Trump to lose the election.

Where did your version come from?

You're just not trying hard enough.

That don't make no sense.

From what happened in 2016 and what is happening now. Right now. In this very minute of space and time.

Surtur
you should stare at my photo and give yourself a hand release again, if you ever need a break from eon's laughing out loud

Your bathroom walls look like they are stained with piss, no thanks.

Bashar Teg
hangouts gang assemble!

https://i.imgur.com/9c5AmOx.gif

dadudemon
You're just not trying hard enough.

That don't make no sense.

From what happened in 2016 and what is happening now. Right now. In this very minute of space and time.

I still cannot comprehend your post that I quoted, though.

It has the form and structure of a point but it doesn't make one.

What am I missing? The point I made is what the Trumpers have been doing all along. "Trump is tough on Russia."

Robtard
"Trump is tough on Russia" wasn't really a yuge thing in 2016

In 2016 it was that Trump was being helped by Russia, Clinton wouldn't shut up about it, along with his tax release dodging. Trumpers complained that if Obama took up the "Hey, Russia's meddling in our election" mantra as well, it would be just to help Clinton by implicating Trump along with Russia.

Should be noted: Trump to this day still thinks Russia didn't meddle. Or at least claims it.

Surtur

In 2016 it was that Trump was being helped by Russia, Clinton wouldn't shut up about it, along with his tax release dodging. Trumpers complained that if Obama took up the "Hey, Russia's meddling in our election" mantra as well, it would be just to help Clinton by implicating Trump along with Russia.

Should be noted: Trump to this day still thinks Russia didn't meddle. Or at least claims it.

Trump didn't come into the presidency until 2017 so how could he be tough on them in 2016?

Putinbot1
To the "Hangouts cave Dadudeman". Said the boy blunder.

Surtur
hangouts gang assemble!

https://i.imgur.com/9c5AmOx.gif

Bash when his sisters cancel a weekend visit:

https://media.tenor.com/images/6c128f5edeb30e4bdf91c7a9da3cfdec/tenor.gif

dadudemon

I remember the Steele Dossier thing in 2016. But it wasn't favorable at all to Hillary.

What am I missing? Feels like there's something about the whole situation that would make it make sense but I'm too far behind the partisan shit slinging to understand your point.

It was and always had been, "Trump is hard or will be hard on Russia."

And if Obama and others are trying to bring up Russia and Trump again, it's just like you said - it's to keep Trump and Russia together in everyone's minds to get people to not point the microscope at Dems.

This is not a conspiracy theory. These are confirmed facts. With even CNN producers confirming that this is exactly what they are doing to Trump. On Purpose.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Putinbot1
To the "Hangouts cave Dadudeman". Said the boy blunder.

laughing out loud

oh, right: thumb up

dadudemon
laughing out loud

oh, right: thumb up

Okay, I'll start a hangouts about you and invite everyone just so you can feel like you were right all these years.

BRB...

Oh, wait, I don't care about you enough to even make that effort. Oh well. I thought about it.

Surtur
Okay, I'll start a hangouts about you and invite everyone just so you can feel like you were right all these years.

BRB...

Oh, wait, I don't care about you enough to even make that effort. Oh well. I thought about it.

lol and the best part is he revealed his inner most secrets in hangouts-ish discussions. No wonder he hates it so much.

Bashar Teg
lol and the best part is he revealed his inner most secrets in hangouts-ish discussions. No wonder he hates it so much.

i never went on hangouts, but it's nice to see you admit again that you're exchanging more hangouts 'evidence' and making it clear what you're about.

dadudemon

He did? When was this?

And, wait a minute...is he the one with a hangout?

Bashar Teg
you have nothing on me surt, neither your, nor your mommy. so you can stop tugging on ddm's skirt laughing out loud

Surtur
He did? When was this?

And, wait a minute...is he the one with a hangout?

Not hangouts, it's why I said "hangouts-ish".

Full disclosure, I've never been on hangouts, I just assumed it was a chat type thing.

dadudemon
you have nothing on me surt, neither your, nor your mommy. so you can stop tugging on ddm's skirt laughing out loud

What thing does he have on you?

And why am I wearing a skirt in your world?

I feel like the only 2 people actually on Hangouts are PVS and Surt.

Surtur

Not at all, DDM assumed i meant legit hangouts. He knows you've participated in chats that didn't take place on this forum kiddo, so I'd hold your horses.

dadudemon
Not hangouts, it's why I said "hangouts-ish".

Full disclosure, I've never been on hangouts, I just assumed it was a chat type thing.

How can that be possible when you and I are supposedly talking about him all the time on Google Hangouts while knitting?

Robtard
Trump didn't come into the presidency until 2017 so how could he be tough on them in 2016?

Yeah, that was my point.

Surtur
How can that be possible when you and I are supposedly talking about him all the time on Google Hangouts while knitting?

He forgets about the chats he has had off this forum, he confuses it with thinking we plot against him. It's adorable.

dadudemon
He forgets about the chats he has had off this forum, he confuses it with thinking we plot against him. It's adorable.

Oh. Everything's clear, now. Makes sense. Carry on. thumb up

Surtur
Oh. Everything's clear, now. Makes sense. Carry on. thumb up

Lol you're getting in the way of his pretend winning. He thought you were on his side and he was so happy.

Bashar Teg
oh no the intellectual cowards are conspiring in private gangs, im'ma scared! laughing out loud

Surtur
oh no the intellectual cowards are conspiring in private gangs, im'ma scared! laughing out loud

T4JcOZJi5JQ

dadudemon

Alright, let's have a real conversation for a second:

Remember when I offered you a job, when you were unemployed and on unemployment assistance, to come work for me for $70k a year (in Oklahoma which is really good money) but you mocked me and threw it in my face?

That was before things got really ugly between us. I genuinely felt sorry for you. I thought you would be able to do the job, no problem, as well. You were technical and smart enough to be able to learn the job, quickly, even if you didn't have the technical knowledge.

That was a genuine offer and I didn't want you to be in that situation. I didn't look down on you. I wasn't throwing crumbs to peasants. I thought you'd do a good job and the job paid well.

I didn't figure out, until years later, that you already hated me to your core because RJ and I supposedly ruined the GDF for you.

Surtur

Remember when I offered you a job, when you were unemployed and on unemployment assistance, to come work for me for $70k a year (in Oklahoma which is really good money) but you mocked me and threw it in my face?

That was before things got really ugly between us. I genuinely felt sorry for you. I thought you would be able to do the job, no problem, as well. You were technical and smart enough to be able to learn the job, quickly, even if you didn't have the technical knowledge.

That was a genuine offer and I didn't want you to be in that situation. I didn't look down on you. I wasn't throwing crumbs to peasants. I thought you'd do a good job and the job paid well.

I didn't figure out, until years later, that you already hated me to your core because RJ and I supposedly ruined the GDF for you.

Giggity.

Bashar Teg
i'm not addressing your stack of lies.

all you do is take pieces of info about me and sprinkle it over pure slander. i was unemployed for 3 months after my company was liquidated in '09. that's really the only thing you had to work with, and saddly are still trying to act like you have dirt on me.

have fun with the hangouts gang, mommy laughing out loud

Putinbot1

Have you offered Surt a job DDM shifty

jaden_2.0
Can't speak for others, but I'm not moaning necessarily. I am pointing out the hypocrisy cuz folk cried when Trump tried to ignore Russia's shady shit in order to have a positive relationship with them.

If the action or lack thereof towards Russia is similar then the reasoning should be looked at.

One did it so as to not damage an international agreement between the US, Russia, the EU and Iran to prevent the latter from developing nuclear weapons.

The other did it cos they wanted to build a hotel in Moscow.

Surtur

^See what I mean? I'm on this kids mind smile

Robtard

https://media3.giphy.com/media/mks5DcSGjhQ1a/giphy.gif

Putinbot1
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
If the action or lack thereof towards Russia is similar then the reasoning should be looked at.

One did it so as to not damage an international agreement between the US, Russia, the EU and Iran to prevent the latter from developing nuclear weapons.

The other did it cos they wanted to build a hotel in Moscow. thumb up

Surtur
https://media3.giphy.com/media/mks5DcSGjhQ1a/giphy.gif

Rob, bobbing on this guys knob is no way to live. Do better for yourself.

Robtard

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/PaltrySilentEyra-small.gif

Surtur

Nah, that's some weasel shit only retards would agree with.

dadudemon
i'm not addressing your stack of lies.

all you do is take pieces of info about me and sprinkle it over pure slander. i was unemployed for 3 months after my company was liquidated in '09. that's really the only thing you had to work with, and saddly are still trying to act like you have dirt on me.

have fun with the hangouts gang, mommy laughing out loud

It's not lies at all. It was clearly visible for years on Bardock's old forums and multiple can substantiate what I just said. Probably close to 20 people from KMC read that convo. You cannot just "pretend" it didn't happen and it magically goes away.

You're a mean, foul, person. Even when people genuinely try to help you, you throw it in the face and mock them for it.

How did you become so bitter?

Surtur
It's not lies at all. It was clearly visible for years on Bardock's old forums and multiple can substantiate what I just said. Probably close to 20 people from KMC read that convo. You cannot just "pretend" it didn't happen and it magically goes away.

You're a mean, foul, person. Even when people genuinely try to help you, you throw it in the face and mock them for it.

How did you become so bitter?

https://media.giphy.com/media/laUY2MuoktHPy/giphy.gif

dadudemon

We don't talk outside of KMC, unlike PVS and I. He's not in IT, IIRC. He wouldn't be useful to me.

Putinbot1
We don't talk outside of KMC, unlike PVS and I. He's not an IT, IIRC. He wouldn't be useful to me. He makes a good cup of coffee shifty

dadudemon
He makes a good cup of coffee shifty

My boss would tell me to GTFO if I asked for a secretary. Only C-levels get those where I am. And at that, only some of them.

Surtur
I make good coffee and swing a mean baseball bat.

Putinbot1
My boss would tell me to GTFO if I asked for a secretary. Only C-levels get those where I am. And at that, only some of them. Haha, it,'s fine DDM. I get you wink laughing

Bashar Teg

laughing out loud

dadudemon
Haha, it,'s fine DDM. I get you wink laughing

I get you, as well. Answering a clearly joke question, seriously, is why people thought I was a troll, for years, on KMC.

Robtard
https://media.giphy.com/media/laUY2MuoktHPy/giphy.gif

Rob, bobbing on this guys knob is no way to live. Do better for yourself.

Ironing...

Putinbot1
I get you, as well. Answering a clearly joke question, seriously, is why people thought I was a troll, for years, on KMC. laughing out loud thumb up

Surtur
Ironing...

Do better Robert.

dadudemon
laughing out loud thumb up

So I'll play along: yes, I offered Surt a job to suck my balls for three dollars an hour. He said that he wouldn't suck my balls for only 3 dollars an hour.

I asked him to do better at job negotiating because he clearly sucks (pun) at this.

Then he asked, "What do you want me to say?"

"Hit me back with a counter-offer, moron!", I quipped.

"How much did you offer?"

"$3 an hour."

"Okay, I'll take the job but for a bit more."

"How much? Seriously."

"About tree fiddy."

It was at that moment I realized that Surt was a 20-story tall crustacean from the Paleozoic era. The Loch Ness Monster.

Putinbot1
So I'll play along: yes, I offered Surt a job to suck my balls for three dollars an hour. He said that he wouldn't suck my balls for only 3 dollars an hour.

I asked him to do better at job negotiating because he clearly sucks (pun) at this.

"$3 an hour."

"How much? Seriously."

"About tree fiddy."

It was at that moment I realized that Surt was a 20-story tall crustacean from the Paleozoic era. The Loch Ness Monster. I liked the surreal twist to a clearly true story to that point thumb up laughing

Robtard
Do better Robert.
No need, it's perfect.

But "Roberto", if you must.

dadudemon
Domo arigto
mister Roberto

uc6f_2nPSX8

jaden_2.0
No need, it's perfect.

But "Roberto", if you must.

What do you call an Italian with a rubber toe?

Robtard
Took me a moment. Heh.

Surtur

"$3 an hour."

"How much? Seriously."

"About tree fiddy."

It was at that moment I realized that Surt was a 20-story tall crustacean from the Paleozoic era. The Loch Ness Monster.

I use portals to swim to other locations on Earth, Ancient Aliens finally got something right. So I'm also Ogopogo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.