Pick a Care Bears character for another member

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dadudemon
Because George R.R. Martin writes "real" humans into his characters, they have negative and positive personality traits. That offended some people within the thread which Whirly created, in good fun.

So we have to go with a politically correct thread so people don't get offended.

Name which carebear another member is.

I'll start:

https://i.imgur.com/HeZLwjT.jpg

I don't know any of them. Sorry. I can't name a single KMC member to a Carebear. lol

Surtur
George Martin writes a lot of incest stuff, I can see why Bash likes him.

ZIIIIIIIIIIIING mothaf*cka!

jaden_2.0
A statistically significant proportion of the above sample aren't even bears and will skew the results of this study.

Putinbot1
They are cute though.

dadudemon
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
A statistically significant proportion of the above sample aren't even bears and will skew the results of this study.

You're right.

The top row are all NOT bears. WTF?

dadudemon
Also, all their noses are hearts. Just noticed. They bring the love.

Impediment
Robtard is Impotent Bear.

Robtard
Originally posted by Impediment
Robtard is Impotent Bear. *meltdown ensues*

*reported*

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Robtard
*meltdown ensues*

*reported*
No you!

Eon Blue
Originally posted by Impediment
Robtard is Impotent Bear.

laughing out loud

You hit the nail on the head.

Surtur
I'm picking one for myself, I'm that blue one with the cloud on his chest. Cuz he knows this is some bullshit, you can see it on his face. He's probably thinking "this is so gay and also why is my nose shaped like a heart?"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.