Shin Megami Tensei V

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
Surprised no one made this thread yet.

YLSrGiiy95U

"Shin Megami Tensei V is a role-playing video game set in modern-day Tokyo. It will feature gameplay elements from previous Shin Megami Tensei games, such as the ability to fuse demons, along with new mechanics.

Shin Megami Tensei V is being developed by Atlus, and is produced by Kazuyuki Yamai, who previously directed Shin Megami Tensei IV. One of the development team's goals with the game is to depict and sympathize with the "characteristics of the times", such as unemployment, unease about retirement, terrorism and nuclear weapons, and problems at home. The game is developed as a hybrid between the "profound charm" of Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne and the demon-raising gameplay in Shin Megami Tensei IV."

Kazenji
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Surprised no one made this thread yet.
"

Maybe because its Switch only...**** that.

Jmanghan
zaM1zXLvUJY

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Kazenji
Maybe because its Switch only...**** that. That said it's one of the oldest and most popular RPG Franchises of all time, spawning tons of spin-offs and more.

After the success of the last few Persona games, it's gonna be a great experience.

ares834
From what I understand, SMT games are basically just the dungeon portion of Persona but far harder and more complex. If so, it's probably going to be a pass for me. My favorite thing in Persona is managing the social aspect, the dungeons generally bore me.

Kazenji
The only Shin Megami Tensai game i that i've played was 'Devil Summoner: Raidou Kuzunoha vs. the Soulless Army' never finished it.

Jmanghan
KYl58I5099Y

Kazenji
Thought as much a Switch exclusive, Don't care about it now.

Adam Grimes
It's time SMT goes back to playstation I think.

Jmanghan
C_ghyjnGisM

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.