Eric Swalwell Suggested Nuking the country in order to take guns away.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
What a fcking maniac. And people wonder why other people are afraid of giving up their guns, this guy is running for president and would support nuking the country in order to get rid of a resistance to giving up our guns.

Obviously the Russian Collusion conspiracy by stupid leftists was more important than this genocidal maniac.

Link

eThneoLgrRnae
Yeah, and it's pathetic after he said it that he tried to backpeddle by basically saying "No one is threatening to nuke you. Don't be so dramatic".

Biggs should've replied back "then don't make outlandish genocidal threats!"

BrolyBlack
He literally threatened to nuke America

eThneoLgrRnae
...and yeah, of course democrats just brushed it aside as if it was no big deal. They do the exact same thing with the anti-semitic b**ch Ilhan Omar when she repeatedly talks trash about Israel and says callous thing like "some people did something" in regards to the 9/11 terror attack.

It's disgusting how she's allowed to remain a member of Congress after all the things she's said.

I actually like looney tunes AOC though as airheaded as she is. She's the gift that just keeps on giving and giving to republicans.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
He literally threatened to nuke America

Can you imagine what would happen if Trump had said something like that even if it was in a joking manner?

Ohhhh shit we'd never hear the end of it would we? It'd be a constant talking point on CNN & MSNBC for many months. But a democrat does it and it's perfectly fine.

No doubt a libtard will come in now and say something like yeah, but Trump is the president. He actually has access to nukes. Swallwell doesn't her derp. To which I'd reply it wouldn't matter even if Trump wasn't president. If Trump had said it while he was running for PotUS in 2016 it would've provoked just as much of a shitstorm of a reaction from dems and lib media as it would if he had said it now.

Putinbot1
Not what he did at all. Ridiculous fake news thread.

Silent Master

BrolyBlack

eThneoLgrRnae
Fake news? Looks like little pooty bot has this story mixed-up with the BS russian collusion narrative that left-leaning media hass been pushing for the last two years.

Nope, not fake news. It's pretty damn clear what he was implying when he said that it'd be a short war because the government has nukes. What do you do with nukes besides launch them? More specifically, what do you do with nukes to make a war a very "short war?" There's only one thing that he could've been implying w/that statement.

Silent Master
To be fair, once he started getting major push-back. he did claim that he was just joking. whether you believe him or think he's just trying to cover his a$$ with the joke excuse, is up to you.

eThneoLgrRnae
Of course he tried to walk it back because he had no choice. I guarantee you if Trump or probably any other republican as well had said it and then tried to backpeddle it wouldn't matter one bit to the lib media or the left in general. They'd still be attacking him nonstop for it.

It's sad that there is this double standard where democrats, unlike republicans, can pretty much do or say anything they want and if someone calls them out on it they can just say something like "well I didn't really mean it" or "you are making too much of it" or whatever BS excuse they use to cover their ass.

ares834
Originally posted by Putinbot1
Not what he did at all. Ridiculous fake news thread.

thumb up

Clearly they are either illiterate or too lazy to read the tweets in question.

jaden_2.0
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Of course he tried to walk it back because he had no choice. I guarantee you if Trump or probably any other republican as well had said it and then tried to backpeddle it wouldn't matter one bit to the lib media or the left in general. They'd still be attacking him nonstop for it.

It's sad that there is this double standard where democrats, unlike republicans, can pretty much do or say anything they want and if someone calls them out on it they can just say something like "well I didn't really mean it" or "you are making too much of it" or whatever BS excuse they use to cover their ass.

100% true. Republicans can't back-pedal or say they were only joking.

They can, however, and regularly do, just deny they said it in the first place and that's entirely fine.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
wow, so you're pretending that trump doesn't exist?
sounds like it could be therapeutic. Let me know how it works for you.

jaden_2.0
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
wow, so you're pretending that trump doesn't exist?
sounds like it could be therapeutic. Let me know how it works for you.

Trump doesn't back-pedal. Trump doesn't pretend he was joking.

Bashar Teg
Trump doesn't back-pedal. Trump doesn't pretend he was joking.
He accused the press of being the enemy of the people. no, he just kidding... Said democrats who oppose him are committing treason. no, he just kidding. And yes he gets away with it consistently, it's pretty much the foundation of his presidency, so it seems like you're arguing for special trump rules.

eThneoLgrRnae

They can, however, and regularly do, just deny they said it in the first place and that's entirely fine.

Don't know what you're referring to. Examples, please.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by ares834
thumb up

Clearly they are either illiterate or too lazy to read the tweets in question.

Nope, cleary you are too dumb to understand when someone says "it would be a short war because the government has nukes" that he clearly means nukes would be used to quell the rebellion against the government (regardless of how much he backpeddles in a later tweet to try and cover his ass). You wanna interpret that to mean some other nonsense that's fine but all it does is prove you're a snowflake leftist who has zero grasp of what words mean. thumb up

BackFire
Glocks > Nukes.

jaden_2.0
Don't know what you're referring to. Examples, please.

Of course you don't.

jaden_2.0
He accused the press of being the enemy of the people. no, he just kidding... Said democrats who oppose him are committing treason. no, he just kidding. And yes he gets away with it consistently, it's pretty much the foundation of his presidency, so it seems like you're arguing for special trump rules.

Nope. None of that happened.

eThneoLgrRnae
Of course you don't.

So I take it then you were just spewing garbage since it's obvious you have no specific examples to back up what you said. Ok then... moving on. thumb up

jaden_2.0
So I take it then you were just spewing garbage since it's obvious you have no specific examples to back up what you said. Ok then... moving on. thumb up

laughing laughing laughing

BrolyBlack

What planet are you on, clearly not earth.

91% negative media coverage for 2 years
Accused of treason and being an agent of Russia for 2 years.
Obama Administration spied on his campaign
Under Investigation for 2 years.

He still has a 45-50% approval rating

Bashar Teg
Nope. None of that happened.

okay you're trolling. thats cool. happy 4/20 thumb up

Bashar Teg

still he got away with it, just like swalwell got away with it. by saying 'lulz just kidding', and still has his job. get it?

Surtur
Originally posted by Silent Master
To be fair, once he started getting major push-back. he did claim that he was just joking. whether you believe him or think he's just trying to cover his a$$ with the joke excuse, is up to you.

Even if he's joking, just imagine if a Republican made a joke about nuking illegals or something.

eThneoLgrRnae

...and the thing is, if the MSM so-called "polls" say his approval is 50% then it'll probably means his real numbers are closer to 65-70%. We all know how they manipulate their polls. They did it before the election in 2016 and they're most likely doing it again.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Surtur
Even if he's joking, just imagine if a Republican made a joke about nuking illegals or something.

Yes we all know there is different rules for democrats and republicans. Dems tend to always get a pass on stuff like that while repubs do not.

Just imagine if it was a republican Jew or a republican Christian who said what the anti-semitic p-o-s Omar said in regardss to 9/11 "some people did something." Democrats and leftist media would be calling for blood in their very selective fake outrage. But a muslim democrat says it instead and they just shrug their f***ing shoulders as if it's no big deal or say what she said was "taken out-of-context." lol

jaden_2.0
okay you're trolling. thats cool. happy 4/20 thumb up

Yeah. But if you'd read all my first post instead of reacting after the first sentence you'd realise who.

Surtur
Yeah. But if you'd read all my first post instead of reacting after the first sentence you'd realise who.

Forgive him, it's Easter this weekend, his sisters are prolly in town.

Bashar Teg

I see now, my bad.

Bashar Teg
Forgive him, it's Easter this weekend, his sisters are prolly in town. get a job, hangouts gang incel

cdtm

Is it a lie, if they really believe it?

Surtur
get a job, hangouts gang incel

Lol this dude is so triggered his triggerdom is rippling across multiple parts of the forum. Get ready to laugh at this kid:

how come you act like a nice guy in this thread ("omg guys my third cousin died, feel bad for me"wink and creep after my family in the gdf.

because you're an jobless impotent-raging gimp, and that's my fault?

okay squirt, back to your secret hangouts gang to predend like you're gonna do something. say hi to your mommy when you're there thumb up

Hehe, "how come you act like a nice guy". He's acting like I just broke up with him.

Bashar Teg
lol look at the coward tugging on mommy's skirt. *waits for ddm*

Surtur
Lol dude you ran across multiple forums to complain you were being made fun of.

Delete your account, or ask to be banned.

Putinbot1
Proof you never try Sarcasm or Irony on Gun Lobbyists.

jaden_2.0
Proof you never try Sarcasm or Irony on Gun Lobbyists.

Do try nukes though.

Putinbot1
Do try nukes though. Agreed, I would suggest neutron bombs so that property is left intact. Although a short term, fast-acting bioweapon; possibly a virus which binds to the gene sequence for being a slack-jawed yokel might be superior.

Putinbot1

Bashar Teg
napalm and a few hillbilly bunker-busters would do the trick. shame about the trees though

BrolyBlack

cdtm
Remember Waco. The last thing the government would want in a bunkered down situation, is that outcome.

But if we're talking a real civil war, the pro gun side would probably resort to asymmetrical warfare, which works, provided the government doesn't go scorched earth (They'd stop being a legitimate government if they did, imo.)

BrolyBlack

Putinbot1
Your South would lose more heavily than you did in the last civil war you had.

cdtm
Your South would lose more heavily than you did in the last civil war you had.

I think the South and North both lost, hard.

To corporate America, and their federal patrons.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by cdtm
I think the South and North both lost, hard.

To corporate America, and their federal patrons. The north and California will always be the better parts of the US.

Silent Master
o8yiYCHMAlM

jaden_2.0
Yes. Please remind us.

Putinbot1
Yes. Please remind us. thumb up

cdtm
The north and California will always be the better parts of the US.

Friends of friends who visited CT claimed people seemed more down to earth, compared to Cali.

All of my CT friends jaws dropped in astonishment and disbelief, mine included.

Not a North vs South, but i would NOT put CT people above anyone.

Raptor22

Surtur

Putinbot1

Surtur
^Legit 5 minutes ago knowingly took someone out of context. Top notch stuff. I love it.

Raptor22
What do you feel Swalwell meant when he mentioned nukes, why bring that up?

And if some Republican said the same thing, but about illegal immigrants...how do you feel the democrats would respond? he probably meant that there was a chance they could be used if peace talks didnt work and common ground couldn't be reached and part of the country declared war on the government/rest of country like that joe guy threatened.

Thats a far cry from - "Eric Swalwell Suggested Nuking the country in order to take guns away."- Broly

Do u think what eric said is the same as that?

If a Republican said that im sure alot of dems would make a shit storm out of it like peeps are doing now. They'd be just a idiotic as the people doing it now are.

Bashar Teg

Putinbot1
Special trumper feelings thumb up

BrolyBlack

eThneoLgrRnae
laughing laughing

eThneoLgrRnae
@BB: they're also stupidly assuming that there wouldn't be massive defections from the government forces if the government ordered the troops to kill their fellow Americans over their 2nd amendment rights. I'm amazed at how many idiots don't understand American loyalty.

Many of those in all of the armed forces would not only refuse to follow unlawful orders to kill Americans but would also join in the fight against the tyrannical government if they ever tried to take away citizens' rights to bear arms.. As a vet myself, I know that when people join the military they are forced to take an oath to defend the Constitution from enemies both foreign and domestic (even if the enemy is their own government) & the 2nd amendment is a Constitutional right.

So no, it would not be a lop-sided matchup the way some morons think it would be. Oh, and it would not be North vs South as the Brit idiot pooty bot thinks unless he thinks it's only people in the South that support the 2nd amendment. laughing laughing

Raptor22
@Broly

Reasonable or not it doesn't change the fact that he didnt say what ur saying he said.

Even the article u posted used "if gun owners went to war against their own country" as a reason for him saying they'd use them. Not as a means to take their guns, like u said.

"In a Twitter debate about the buy-back of assault weapons Friday, Rep. Eric Swalwell, D-Calif., boasted about the U.S. government having nuclear weapons at its disposal if gun owners went to war against their own country"

But by all means twist it however u want if i makes u feel better.

eThneoLgrRnae
The north and California will always be the better parts of the US.

lol that's rich coming from the british idiot who knows very little about America and trashes her on a constant bases by making frequent "America sucks!!" threads.

So yeah, your opinion on which part of the country is best is pretty worthless, tbh. I also bet you're one of those Brits who is against Brexit no doubt. Which means you probably hate your own country since you are against its best interests (if you are in fact opposed to Brexit). thumb up

Putinbot1
lol that's rich coming from the british idiot who knows very little about America and trashes her on a constant bases by making frequent "America sucks!!" threads. haha, Triggered.

Raptor22
@BB: they're also stupidly assuming that there wouldn't be massive defections from the government forces if the government ordered the troops to kill their fellow Americans over their 2nd amendment rights. I'm amazed at how many idiots don't understand American loyalty.

Many of those in all of the armed forces would not only refuse to follow unlawful orders to kill Americans but would also join in the fight against the tyrannical government if they ever tried to take away citizens' rights to bear arms.. As a vet myself, I know that when people join the military they are forced to take an oath to defend the Constitution from enemies both foreign and domestic (even if the enemy is their own government) & the 2nd amendment is a Constitutional right.

So no, it would not be a lop-sided matchup the way some morons think it would be. Oh, and it would not be North vs South as the Brit idiot pooty bot thinks unless he thinks it's only people in the South that support the 2nd amendment. laughing laughing lol so in ur opinion it wouldnt be a lopsided matchup? So what would it be then? A large scale even sided battle that throws our country into a civil war, that splits soldiers and families loyalties, that could and would weaken us and make us vulnerable to threatening countries and destroy us as a nation.

Yep doing that over "muh machine guns" sounds totally reasonable too.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Raptor22
lol so in ur opinion it wouldnt be a lopsided matchup? So what would it be then? A large scale even sided battle that throws our country into a civil war, that splits soldiers and families loyalties, that could and would weaken us and make us vulnerable to threatening countries and destroy us as a nation.

Yep doing that over "muh machine guns" sounds totally reasonable too. thumb up

Silent Master
lol so in ur opinion it wouldnt be a lopsided matchup? So what would it be then? A large scale even sided battle that throws our country into a civil war, that splits soldiers and families loyalties, that could and would weaken us and make us vulnerable to threatening countries and destroy us as a nation.

Machine guns, what are you talking about?

jaden_2.0
Machine guns would be my guess.

eThneoLgrRnae
All of this speculation about how a war between a tyrannical government and American patriots would go is all well and good but it is just a distraction from what SwallowsWell said and clearly meant when he said it'd be a short war because the government has nukes.

Sorry, but there is no other way to interpret that other than as the government using nukes to quell any uprising against them if they tried to take away citizens' God-given right to bear arms. Period.

All you left-wing snowflakes can keep lying to yourselves by claiming "Oh, he didn't really mean that, he was just joking" or whatever other BS you wanna tell yourselves but for those of us who strongly support the 2nd amendment we know exactly what he meant & no amount of spin or distraction will change that.

Silent Master
Machine guns would be my guess.

Nobody is going "muh machine guns" like he's claiming. hence the question.

eThneoLgrRnae
Oh, and if it was indeed just a joke then it wasn't a very fun one that's for sure. I do not want someone who makes sick jokes like that in power... EVER.

Fortunately, don't think I have to worry about that very much because don't think "SwallosWell" has a chance in Hell to even win the democrat nomination let alone beat our great president. thumb up

Putinbot1
So triggered laughing

Raptor22
Machine guns would be my guess. dont mind him. Hes just trying to get me into a stupid debate about semantics because hes too dense to realise that saying

"muh machine guns"

conveys the same message as

Muh military-style semiautomatic assault weapons

But doesn't really roll off the tongue and sound as funny.

eThneoLgrRnae
When Trump wins yet again, pooty bot (and he will), you gonna be crying and blaming Russia & Putin again? smile

Putinbot1
dont mind him. Hes just trying to get me into a stupid debate about semantics because hes too dense to realise that saying

"muh machine guns"

But doesn't really roll off the tongue and sound as funny. laughing thumb up

Putinbot1
When Trump wins yet again, pooty bot (and he will), you gonna be crying and blaming Russia & Putin again? smile you are rage seething, delicious!

Silent Master
dont mind him. Hes just trying to get me into a stupid debate about semantics because hes too dense to realise that saying

"muh machine guns"

But doesn't really roll off the tongue and sound as funny.

No it doesn't, as machine guns and semi-automatic rifles are two different things.

Raptor22
No it doesn't, as machine guns and semi-automatic rifles are two different things. u need to better. Thoros won't be around forever to keep bringing u back everytime i kill u.

Silent Master
All you're doing is proving your ignorance.

Raptor22
All you're doing is proving your ignorance. lol. Outside of slang, muh isnt a real word but conveys the same message as my and is funnier. Apply that logic to this and even ur simple mind might get there eventually.

Or keep being dense and continue ur tap dance. U know i always enjoy the show. big grin

Silent Master
This has nothing to do with your use of "muh". do try and keep up.

BrolyBlack

jaden_2.0
Nobody is going "muh machine guns" like he's claiming. hence the question.

There's a lot of that going on these days.

Silent Master
There's a lot of that going on these days.

Show examples.

jaden_2.0
Pick a thread, any thread.

Raptor22
This has nothing to do with your use of "muh". do try and keep up. tap tap tap. There u go again.

I never said it did. It was an example to try to make it simpler for u to understand. Try to keep up

Silent Master
Pick a thread, any thread.

This one.

Not one person has gone "Muh machine guns"

Raptor22
This one.

Not one person has gone "Muh machine guns" lol. Wrong again. I did. Pg4 of the thread. U quoted it. U should know better.

Putinbot1
lol. Wrong again. I did. Pg4 of the thread. U quoted it. U should know better. thumb uplaughing

Silent Master
thumb uplaughing

Yes, him being too retarded to understand my post was funny.

Putinbot1
Yes, him being too retarded to understand my post was funny. Oh S and M, you could be so much more than a timewaster troll.

Silent Master
Oh S and M, you could be so much more than a timewaster troll.

Too bad the same can't be said for rap and jad.

Surtur
he probably meant that there was a chance they could be used if peace talks didnt work and common ground couldn't be reached and part of the country declared war on the government/rest of country like that joe guy threatened.

Thats a far cry from - "Eric Swalwell Suggested Nuking the country in order to take guns away."- Broly

Do u think what eric said is the same as that?

If a Republican said that im sure alot of dems would make a shit storm out of it like peeps are doing now. They'd be just a idiotic as the people doing it now are.

So the argument is, he didn't outright suggest using nukes, just suggested we might use them if peace talks didn't work.

You're coming after Broly while at the same time assuming what Swalwell *probably* meant. So you're just guessing, you acknowledge this, yes?

And you know damn well the shitstorm over republicans saying it would be far far worse, correct?

Raptor22
So the argument is, he didn't outright suggest using nukes, just suggested we might use them if peace talks didn't work.

You're coming after Broly while at the same time assuming what Swalwell *probably* meant. So you're just guessing, you acknowledge this, yes?

And you know damn well the shitstorm over republicans saying it would be far far worse, correct? if peace talks dont work... and they declare war on the gov/country. why do u leave out the last and most important part?

Lol. I said probably jokingly. The things i said he "probably" meant were actually the things he said. What Broly did was twist it into something completly different.

I gave u that there would be a shitstorm. Im not some sort of fecalologist thats qualified to make an accurate judgement to the levels of shitstorm this topic would produce from either side.

Surtur
And those whining if a republican said it would not be portrayed as idiotic by the media(or by most leftists here). They'd be portrayed as god damn champions lol.

Cuz we haven't seen those whining over Ilhan Omar being criticized portrayed as idiotic.

And brah you do not need to be qualified. Just use that brain and contemplate how things in this country have been for the last few years. You know damn well the shitstorm over republicans would be more epic and more accepted.

BrolyBlack

Surtur

jaden_2.0
This one.

Not one person has gone "Muh machine guns"

Lol. And they say irony is becoming a lost art.

jaden_2.0
What I love is this:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f11/t660686.html

I have zero problems with Jaden's first post, but imagine if you or I had responded and brought up race? Rob or PB would pounce lol. Now let us see if they will say *anything* to Jaden. PB already saw the post and didn't say shit about it. Let us see if Rob weighs in and tsk tsk's him.(He won't)

Muh seriousnesseses

Silent Master
Lol. And they say irony is becoming a lost art.

So, you can't provide any examples where people actually used that argument. so much for your claim of "There's a lot of that going on these days."

Surtur

^Where's the irony?

jaden_2.0
So, you can't provide any examples where people actually used that argument. so much for your claim of "There's a lot of that going on these days."

Yeah. See. You're still not even close to getting what I said. Try reading your own post and what I replied to with "there's a lot of that going on these days" and maybe it'll click.

BrolyBlack

BrolyBlack
*read

Silent Master
Yeah. See. You're still not even close to getting what I said. Try reading your own post and what I replied to with "there's a lot of that going on these days" and maybe it'll click.

Not playing your little troll game.

Surtur
^Where's the irony?

Anytime someone wants to let me know...

jaden_2.0
Ok. I'll explain it so you can follow.

You complained about people claiming other people have said things they never said.

I said there's a lot of that going on these days.

Not exactly difficult to follow.

Surtur
Ok. I'll explain it so you can follow.

You complained about people claiming other people have said things they never said.

I said there's a lot of that going on these days.

Not exactly difficult to follow.

True there is a lot of that going around, people here are doing it with Trump on a nigh daily basis. Got 'em Jaden thumb up

Silent Master
No, I commented about a specific claim.

jaden_2.0
True there is a lot of that going around, people here are doing it with Trump on a nigh daily basis. Got 'em Jaden thumb up

Yep. I'm great. So great I got them doing the opposite too. Claiming people never said things they did say. Just as much of that going on too.

Surtur
We can discuss other funny things with guns, like leftists saying they don't wanna take guns away, but then citing places like Australia as good places for gun control. And also praising NZ for their bullshit response to the christchurch shooting. "Ha ha they grossly overreacted and locked this shit down in like 2 weeks, shouldn't we also be this way?!". Same side that cries when they think Trump disregards the constitution, btw. Top notch comedy.

That shit is hilarious to me that these folk are so dumb they can't figure out why people here might think you wanna take away guns if you praise places that institute mandatory gun buybacks.

jaden_2.0
No, I commented about a specific claim.

Yes. And I said there's a lot of that going on.

That means about lots of claims.

Again. Not difficult.

Putinbot1
Clearly the whole premise of this thread is ridiculous.

Silent Master
Agreed, Eric Swalwell's "joke" was ridiculous.

Surtur
Clearly the whole premise of this thread is ridiculous.

^Has made over half a dozen threads about incels.

Putinbot1
Agreed, Eric Swalwell's "joke" was ridiculous. No more so than the Surt level debated he who frustrated him with their retardedness.

BrolyBlack

Silent Master
Yes. And I said there's a lot of that going on.

That means about lots of claims.

Again. Not difficult.

Not going to play your little troll game.

jaden_2.0
Bye then.

Surtur
No more so than the Surt level debated he who frustrated him with their retardedness.

English please.

BrolyBlack
He has trouble with that

Silent Master
No more so than the Surt level debated he who frustrated him with their retardedness.

^
Whataboutism

Surtur
^
Whataboutism

Just like racism, sexism, etc. it's okay when the left does it, but a crime against humanity if anybody else does.

BrolyBlack
His go to words:

Surt
Triggered
Russia
Children

Surtur
His go to words:

Surt
Triggered
Russia
Children

Have you ever, in all your years here, seen someone talk so much about someone they claim to have placed on ignore?

jaden_2.0
His go to words:

Surt
Triggered
Russia
Children

Surt. Why would you trigger Russia children?

BrolyBlack
No

ArtificialGlory

Surtur

Putinbot1
His go to words:

Surt
Triggered
Russia
Children

Broly and Surt like adult posted videos of children. They find Russian videos relax them from being triggered.

Surtur
^Kid is like a rabid dog now.

Putinbot1
Surt needs something in his life.

eThneoLgrRnae
But...doesn't it change things that he supposedly meant he'd only nuke folk AFTER peace talks failed? Doesn't that make him not a piece of shit?

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.