8 year old takes on AOC and beats her

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
Link

laughing out loud

jaden_2.0
Disappointed that there isn't an actual fight in that link.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
Disappointed that there isn't an actual fight in that link. wtf was that...

Surtur
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Link

laughing out loud

Hilarious.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Putinbot1
wtf was that...

Did the 8 year old trigger you?

Putinbot1
Did the 8 year old trigger you? Nah, i'll leave tgat for the possible paedos who dressed her up like AOC... Or the ones who watched the video for more than ten seconds.

BrolyBlack
So her parents are pedos? And Twitter is supporting pedofilia by allowing the video to be hosted on their servers.

Should we call the FBI?

Oh nevermind your just trolling as usual.

Surtur
So her parents are pedos? And Twitter is supporting pedofilia by allowing the video to be hosted on their servers.

Should we call the FBI?

Oh nevermind your just trolling as usual.

You gotta love seeing a leftist piece of trash call others pedos...coming from the side that embraces pedos more than anyone.

Too funny lol.

Putinbot1
I guess the guys without kids are talking about how normal it is to dress your kid up and put them on twitter and how normal it would be for adults to watch them.

Surtur
^Guarantee this kid didn't open his mouth when leftists were making videos of their kids telling trump to f*ck off. Guaranteed.

Surtur
AOC went on the price is right and just kept saying "free" for every answer. Silly bint.

Putinbot1
Wow, 2 more in a row having, no kids is a sad thing. Glad I have my 5th on the way.

BrolyBlack
I guess the guys without kids are talking about how normal it is to dress your kid up and put them on twitter and how normal it would be for adults to watch them.

I guess the kids on all those British talent shows and all their viewers are pedofiles as well. After all nobody knows incest like your royal family.thumb up

BrolyBlack
Wow, 2 more in a row having, no kids is a sad thing. Glad I have my 5th on the way.

5 kids with 3 women. You should tell your kids about what a great job you are at being faithful to their mothers.

Putinbot1
I guess the kids on all those British talent shows and all their viewers are pedofiles as well. After all nobody knows incest like your royal family.thumb up I wouldn't know I don't watch those talent shows, although I can imagine they are as horrible as the pageants you guys have. Incest isn't always paedophilia although in pop culture about the South of the US, I guess it often is. :/

BrolyBlack

Surtur
5 kids with 3 women. You should tell your kids about what a great job you are at being faithful to their mothers.

LOL! I feel bad for his kids, but isn't this dude in his 50's, claiming his wife is in her 30's? And he has b*tch titts. This screams "married him for the money". He has some shit in common with Trump: multiple kids by multiple wives and women who marry him for the money.

Good stuff.

Putinbot1
I hope you get kids of your own one day Broly and you have a long term relationship with a woman of five or more years, same for Surt. smile Then perhaps you won't look for video's of 8 year olds and post them about the internet.

BrolyBlack
I didn’t look for the video it was a featured video on Twitter, you idiotlaughing out loud

Putinbot1
I didn’t look for the video it was a featured video on Twitter, you idiotlaughing out loud Na you just reposted a kid around the internet...

Surtur
I didn’t look for the video it was a featured video on Twitter, you idiotlaughing out loud

It scares me to think of certain members on here being allowed to raise children.

Putinbot1
I suppose you guys are arguing it's quite normal to repost video's of kids. Strange stuff. This is too weird for me. I'm out of here. Hope this isn't a start of a trend posting vids of kids in the GDF. no

BrolyBlack

Surtur
Obsession: it's not just a shitty cologne.

BrolyBlack
Rob and PB say they have a family yet spend more time here with us then their family. Talk about creepy

Surtur
Rob and PB say they have a family yet spend more time here with us then their family. Talk about creepy

I'd wager PB doesn't see his kids that much, given he claims to travel a lot and they also are by multiple women.

It's probably for the best.

Putinbot1
Three of my kids are grown up. You'll understand if you ever have a real life. I wouldn't keep posting vids of kids though mate. It's weird.

BrolyBlack

Putinbot1

Surtur

eThneoLgrRnae
laughing laughing laughing

Putinbot1
Surt triggered... It's O.K. surt I'm sure your mommy loves you, actually I'm not, but I hope some one does.

BrolyBlack
Child movie stars I guess are ok in your book or is that pedofila well? Can’t wait for your retort to that one.

steverules_2
I've found how PB has so many kids

He is in fact the child catcher from chitty chitty bang bang, he's not been spreading his seed like he said he has uhuh

https://i.postimg.cc/155dfF5s/Child-catcher.png

Putinbot1
So wait Broly, you look at pictures of kid movies stars a lot and you want to know if I think it's O.K. for you to post them?

Putinbot1
Originally posted by steverules_2
I've found how PB has so many kids

He is in fact the child catcher from chitty chitty bang bang, he's not been spreading his seed like he said he has uhuh

https://i.postimg.cc/155dfF5s/Child-catcher.png laughing

BrolyBlack
So wait you look at pictures of kid movies stars a lot and you want to know if I think it's O.K. for you to post them?

Nice spinning. I said I guess child movie stars in films is supporting pedofilia, stop being an idiot on purpose because you been cornered and have some honor.

Putinbot1
Nice spinning. I said I guess child movie stars in films is supporting pedofilia, stop being an idiot on purpose because you been cornered and have some honor. I have he honour not to post kids... You clearly don't.

BrolyBlack
I guess none of Hollywood has any honor then. Since they make billions off kids.

Caught you red handed with your retard logic.

Now why don’t you go spend some time with your actual kids instead of trolling on the internet?

Putinbot1
I guess none of Hollywood has any honor. Well, not if the papers are to be believed.

edit, all but one of my kids are grown and either have families of there own or are going to soon, the one who is a child still lives on another continent but does see me often.

Soooo. I have another on the way.

You will understand when you are a bit older and if you ever have kids.

BrolyBlack
You better not watch any film with children in it since you have so much honor.

Surtur
Surt triggered... It's O.K. surt I'm sure your mommy loves you, actually I'm not, but I hope some one does.

LMAO! I'm still in his head, I love it.

Putinbot1
Surt and Broly are talking about having families of there own I suspect. Good luck with that guys.

ArtificialGlory

BrolyBlack
Adults are cuter than kids? News to me, kids are pretty adorable, adults not so much.

ArtificialGlory
Adults are cuter than kids? News to me, kids are pretty adorable, adults not so much.
Not when the kid in question has make up on and is generally dressed as an adult woman.

eThneoLgrRnae
What made her so adorable wasn't so much her appearance, imo, but how she was basically mocking the nutty AOC.

dadudemon
Link

laughing out loud

At first, I laughed.

But then I realized that her parents did all of this. Put her up to this. Turned her into some sort of parrot for partisan amusement.

She's an acolyte. And she's most likely too young to truly understand what it is she's doing.

Shouldn't that disturb you guys? How is this different than indoctrinating children with extreme religious beliefs?

"It's just a joke, dadudemon, calm down." I know. I know. It could be worse. Could be parents parading their child in front of grown men in a strip-drag-show.

BrolyBlack

Tzeentch
haha, libtards owned epic style

Putinbot1
Originally posted by dadudemon
At first, I laughed.

But then I realized that her parents did all of this. Put her up to this. Turned her into some sort of parrot for partisan amusement.

She's an acolyte. And she's most likely too young to truly understand what it is she's doing.

Shouldn't that disturb you guys? How is this different than indoctrinating children with extreme religious beliefs?

"It's just a joke, dadudemon, calm down." I know. I know. It could be worse. Could be parents parading their child in front of grown men in a strip-drag-show.

Yup, it's pretty weird...

Surtur
At first, I laughed.

Wait, the indoctrination isn't what makes this hilarious? The fact most of the people up in arms over this did not open their mouths once when leftists were using kids as propaganda to go after Trump also is not worth a chuckle?

That shit makes this even funnier to me lol.

Putinbot1
I'm guessing Surt is lost again. Guy needs something in his life, an education perhaps?

Surtur
^Still obsessed with me smile

Putinbot1
Maybe a job...

Surtur
eat

Putinbot1
Or a girlfriend?

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Surtur
Wait, the indoctrination isn't what makes this hilarious? The fact most of the people up in arms over this did not open their mouths once when leftists were using kids as propaganda to go after Trump also is not worth a chuckle?

That shit makes this even funnier to me lol.

So very true. Leftiists routinely use little kids to push their disgusting views. Guess it's ok for them to do it; people just shrug their shoulders. If Conservatives do it though then it's an unforgiveable sin.

BrolyBlack
Or a girlfriend?

Even when he does get married he will automatically have a better success rate than you with your 3 marriages, correct?

Putinbot1
Well as you two are both past the average age, an American male gets married the first time... Your chances of being left on the shelf seem quite high. 😂

BrolyBlack
Odd, I am getting married this summer, so I dunno about that. I like how your debating style has morphed in to "I am married 3 times and have 5 kids, so that makes me win the debate."

Putinbot1
Odd, I am getting married this summer, so I dunno about that. Good stuff, first for you, second for your wife?I hope you make a go of it. I've never been married to someone with that kind of baggage. I've always held it all. thumb up Good Luck.

BrolyBlack
Baggage? Thats essecially you, you are the one with the baggage and now your being sexist because someone else has a kid besdies yourself? Its not like your last marriage was for love.

Putinbot1
Baggage? yeah, you know previous marriage, kid etc. Baggage.

BrolyBlack
Wrong again buddy. But your free to keep projecting your life on methumb up

eThneoLgrRnae
#Projecting is what leftists do best. Then they turn around and claim we're the ones who do the projecting lol.

Putinbot1
Baggage? Thats essecially you, you are the one with the baggage and now your being sexist because someoen else has a kid besdies yourself? Not at all, I wish you luck, i've dated people with kids. It's hard work, you will always be second to the kid, never know them when you are first before the kid is born. Good for you taking it all on.

BrolyBlack
I never said my girlfriend was previously married, so I dont know why you just made that up. I dont consider a child baggage, much like I assume your current wife doesnt consider you baggage?

eThneoLgrRnae
I don't understand why someone who has had 3 or 4 divorces thinks that it's something worth bragging about.

Putinbot1
I never said my girlfriend was previously married, so I dont know why you just made that up. I dont consider a child baggage, much like I assume your current wife doesnt consider you baggage? My kids are all adults but one and that one will be soon. So, it's different the one we have coming is something we both wanted. Baggage is in the eye of the one carrying it. Sometimes bags get heavier as you climb.

dadudemon
This thread turned to shite very quickly.

Be nicer. Damn.

BrolyBlack
Any thread PB posts in turns to marriage, kids. Its odd.

Putinbot1
Um, this thread was about putting a kid in Adult clothes to spout political views they have no idea about.

BrolyBlack
Yea and it turned into you thinking the parents and people who watched it are pedofiles because you got triggered by it. I am sure this thread will go on for at least 50-60 more pages.

Putinbot1
Keep posting Vids of Kids, it's clearly your thing mate thumb up

BrolyBlack
Oh no, you seem mad, can I do anything to help you?

Putinbot1
Oh no, you seem mad, can I do anything to help you?

HAha Mr. "It's not important to me anymore". You Mad? Yeah, you're toast.

BrolyBlack
You seem upset, lets keep it going, clearly you dont want to spend time with your new wife.

Robtard

Creepy, even for Trumpers.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Robtard
Creepy, even for Trumpers.

Says the jobless loserthumb up

Putinbot1
Creepy, even for Trumpers. He's now looking for vids of kids to post and has made 4 threads about it, this is the most epic breakdown ever.

BrolyBlack
He's now looking for vids of kids to post and has made 4 threads about it, this is the most epic breakdown ever.

Is it really epic, or is it me just embarrassing you. Good to see you have your queer buddy to back you up here. Also good to know you really havnet changed.thumb up

Putinbot1
Is it really epic, or is it me just embarrassing you. Good to see you have your queer buddy to back you up here. Also good to know you really havnet changed.thumb up It's epic and creepy.

BrolyBlack
Cant be as creepy as you though, I mean your like 60 and have to find women in their 20's. Thats about as creepy as it gets.

Robtard
He's now looking for vids of kids to post and has made 4 threads about it, this is the most epic breakdown ever.

https://media.giphy.com/media/6yRVg0HWzgS88/200w.gif

Putinbot1
Cant be as creepy as you though, I mean your like 60 and have to find women in their 20's. Haha mate, I'm not getting into Ad hominems, I saw how you cried over what Adam said. IT would be too easy.

Putinbot1
https://media.giphy.com/media/6yRVg0HWzgS88/200w.gif I have to say it's been an hilarious two days.

eThneoLgrRnae
Sixty? Going after 20 year olds? You serious? Shit that's practically robbing the cradle and he had the gall to accuse YOU of being a pedophile, BB? lol talk about irony.

Robtard

Putinbot1
https://media.giphy.com/media/zzAH1Zw1Z7TSo/giphy.gif

Oh trumpers... laughing This thread is Gold.

Robtard
At first, I laughed.

Bingo

BrolyBlack
laughing This thread is Gold.

Im glad your amused

BrolyBlack
Bingo

The ultimate retort, BINGO!

Putinbot1
At first, I laughed.

"It's just a joke, dadudemon, calm down." I know. I know. It could be worse. Could be parents parading their child in front of grown men in a strip-drag-show. Fair play to DDM, even he gets it.

BrolyBlack
Group think wont save you though.

Raptor22
Odd, I am getting married this summer. we dont usually agree on stuff, but congratulations.

steverules_2
Odd, I am getting married this summer, so I dunno about that.

What's his name? evil face

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by steverules_2
What's his name? evil face

Steverules_1

steverules_2
Steverules_1

Shit not again...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.