Who is generally the most angry (triggered poster) in the GDF

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Putinbot1
Certain words get bandied about a lot. But which poster/posters come over as the most generally and genuinely "triggered"?

jaden_2.0
I cannot in good faith vote in this poll without a "**** you, Robtard" option.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
I cannot in good faith vote in this poll without a "**** you, Robtard" option. Oh go on, I haven't voted yet either.

dadudemon
That Firefly guy used to get triggered a lot over the smallest things. But he had a good heart and meant well.

Whirly never gets triggered: just amused.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by dadudemon
That Firefly guy used to get triggered a lot over the smallest things. But he had a good heart and meant well.

Whirly never gets triggered: just amused.

I could say the same of you, it fact I will. DDM never gets triggered, just amused.

NemeBro
Adding Star honestly isn't even fair tbh, that guy was constantly angry and butthurt, sometimes for no reason.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by NemeBro
Adding Star honestly isn't even fair tbh, that guy was constantly angry and butthurt, sometimes for no reason. Star is actually back Neme and still a butthurt mentalist.

Bentley
I don't know who Star is so I voted the best to my knowledge. This is actually a tricky subject because there is both the users that blow out pretty big and those that get triggered and annoyed over small things and can't let go. Those are not exactly the same people in my eyes.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Bentley
I don't know who Star is so I voted the best to my knowledge. This is actually a tricky subject because there is both the users that blow out pretty big and those that get triggered and annoyed over small things and can't let go. Those are not exactly the same people in my eyes. This is true Bentley. Star is the guy with the name which is a variant of the lone ranger.

Mindship
Triggered? I think the whole forum should reincarnate as a sketch comedy show, called The Brink.

BrolyBlack
How cute, the mods added points to poll.

jaden_2.0
I didn't even think there was 34 active members. Looks like sock trollery to me.

Putinbot1
I didn't even think there was 34 active members. Looks like sock trollery to me. The comic forum voted too.

BrolyBlack
No they didnt, but hey I voted for myself so you could get the result you wanted.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
No they didnt, but hey I voted for myself so you could get the result you wanted. Yeah they did, I posted in the comic section the link.

BrolyBlack
Posting a link doesnt automatically mean people clicked it. You are way to into high school drama.

Putinbot1
Posting a link doesnt automatically mean people clicked it. You are way to into high school drama. haha, they posted. The result was forgone anyway.

BrolyBlack
Your 60 right, its like you dont realize how immature you look.

BrolyBlack
PB is so funny, he goes out of his way to troll me on multiple forums, then claims I am the one triggered. Pricelesslaughing out loud

Surtur
PB is so funny, he goes out of his way to troll me on multiple forums, then claims I am the one triggered. Pricelesslaughing out loud

This thread is hilarious though because it shows you which poster PB truly has a crush on. Notice who is missing? Lol that's not by accident.

Putinbot1
Epic triggering.

Surtur
eat

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Surtur
eat

laughing out loud

gold slorg
PVS is Bashar Teg, aye? he gets my vote then

Bashar Teg
Someone voted Adam? Seriously?

Putinbot1
Surt is closing on Broly, really slowly. Rhyme!

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
Someone voted Adam? Seriously? Tbh all votes that are not TI are dishonest.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
He is a ****ing criminal and a traitor to his own country. Who the **** cares?

He is triggered pretty easily.

Bashar Teg
that's the "angriest" post you could find?

BrolyBlack
He's clearly totally in control in that post.

Emperordmb
I voted Adam, every one of his posts just drips with barely concealed venom and butthurt tbh.

I guess he's not the most furious, but he does seem like the most deeply bitter and resentful.

Robtard
Say what you will about Adam, but a rage-poster he's not.

Also, seems Jaden owes TI an apology, as TI has finally won something.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Robtard

Also, seems Jaden owes TI an apology, as TI has finally won something. Finally thumb up Well done TI you're a special little guy thumb up

Emperordmb

Yeah I agree, he's constantly triggered in a much more subtle and quiet way.

Bashar Teg
Or you're just projecting your emotions because his posts trigger you. There's that possibility

Robtard
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Yeah I agree, he's constantly triggered in a much more subtle and quiet way.

In all honesty, he's not an angry poster** and neither are you. I think you're letting your bias against him affect your objectivity here.

**The very rare pop-off most people have does not make someone a rage poster.

Emperordmb
In all honesty, he's not an angry poster** and neither are you. I think you're letting your bias against him affect your objectively here.

**The very rare pop-off most people have does not make someone a rage poster.
I should've been thinking of triggered specifically in the context of anger then, my bad. I'm not calling him an angry poster, more of a resentful one. That might just be my bias but I don't get quite the same vibe from other left-wing posters on here.

Robtard
Originally posted by Putinbot1
Finally thumb up Well done TI you're a special little guy thumb up

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BelovedIdealAmericanavocet-size_restricted.gif

Putinbot1
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BelovedIdealAmericanavocet-size_restricted.gif laughing

BrolyBlack

Also, seems Jaden owes TI an apology, as TI has finally won something.

What have you won at, Im curious, you were wrong about Trump winning the election, you were wrong about russian collusion, you were wrong about roger stone. Did I miss anything?

Putinbot1
What have you won at, Im curious, you were wrong about Trump winning the election, you were wrong about russian collusion, you were wrong about roger stone. Did I miss anything? Triggered by posters congratulating him.

BrolyBlack
"I only say triggered when you do ad homium"

Putinbot1
"I only say triggered when you do ad homium" triggered by being triggered

jaden_2.0
Trigception

Putinbot1
Trigception laughing

BrolyBlack
Looks like a bunch of crerpy gay old men in a circle jerk on the internet.

dadudemon
Looks like a bunch of crerpy gay old men in a circle jerk on the internet.

I'm shocked people voted for you so much.

You must be popular in other places besides the GDF.

jaden_2.0
You looked at stuff before aye?

dadudemon
You looked at stuff before aye?

Lots of stuff.

Putinbot1
Looks like a bunch of crerpy gay old men in a circle jerk on the internet. Triggered by men into some sort of homosexual fantasy thumb up

jaden_2.0
Butt stuff?

Putinbot1
Lots of stuff. The comic forum posted in force, that or a mod added ten. It was 12 before the jump laughing out loud

BrolyBlack
Triggered by men into some sort of homosexual fantasy thumb up

This might help you with your recent obsession of younger mensmile
https://www.aarp.org/home-family/sex-intimacy/info-2014/gay-lesbian-sexual-preference-schwartz.html

BrolyBlack
The comic forum posted in force, that or a mod added ten. It was 12 before the jump laughing out loud

Not actually, nobody is in the comic book forum at 2am when you posted that poll.

https://www.scienceabc.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/old-man-and-laptop-300x200.webp

Putinbot1
Not actually, nobody is in the comic book forum at 2am when you posted that poll.

https://www.scienceabc.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/old-man-and-laptop-300x200.webp Haha, I posted the suggestion about 9 am UK time. Which is 10 EU time. smile triggered by numbers.

BrolyBlack
Haha, I posted the suggestion about 9 am UK time. Which is 10 EU time. smile triggered by numbers.
https://www.scienceabc.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/old-man-and-laptop-300x200.webp
Research Shows Sexual Preference Can Change When Older

Putinbot1
Research Shows Sexual Preference Can Change When Older triggered by the majority of posters on this forum who voted for you. smile

BrolyBlack

Putinbot1
Research Shows Sexual Preference Can Change When Older I don't think Surt will catch you Broly, you have your second win, as the most triggered member. You are a special little chap.

BrolyBlack
I don't think Surt will catch you Broly, you have your second win, as the most triggered member. You are a special little chap.

Putinbot1
I don't think Surt will catch you Broly, you have your second win, as the most triggered member. You are a special little chap.

BrolyBlack
Senial old man

Robtard

28 points, rather impressive for a KMC poll.

Impediment

BrolyBlack
Id rather be the most triggered than the biggest troll which you are Rob.

BrolyBlack

Impediment

BrolyBlack
I dont joke with people that arnt my friends. Putin doesnt have a lighthearted bone in his body. His obsessive complusive about Surtur and myself. Every time he posts it either has something to do with Surt or myself. Same with Rob, read 10 of their posts, 8 out of 10 will mention him or myself.

On top of that, no one does anything about his endless incel threads that he uses to target Surtur. Those are actual personal attacks which are just given a pass.

The deck is always sided against any conservative poster here, always has been, always will be.

dadudemon
PVS is perma-triggered.

He sleeps in a giant bowl of Preparation H: Extra Strength just to make it through the next day. His pillows? Ziplock bags of his tears. He slaps a pillowcase onto them just to make it seem normal but he knows deep down.

He works a lot just to pay for his auto-order Amazon subscription to the Preparation H:

https://i.imgur.com/Yh1KkMk.png

Impediment
Flyattractor must still be pissed over his 30 day ban because he has yet to return even though his ban was up on 4/10.

#Triggered

Impediment

dadudemon
Originally posted by Impediment
Flyattractor must still be pissed over his 30 day ban because he has yet to return even though his ban was up on 4/10.

#Triggered

He is probably socking as that person loving Trump.

BrolyBlack

Robtard

BrolyBlack
I had not one, but two threads made about me being KMC's best/greatest troll. I did not whine about it or play the victim. Cos jokes.

Sure

Putinbot1
He is probably socking as that person loving Trump. That's Star428 definately DDM.

BrolyBlack
"ITS STAR!!!" Screams to the one cares crowd!

Putinbot1
I dont joke with people that arnt my friends. Putin doesnt have a lighthearted bone in his body. His obsessive complusive about Surtur and myself. Every time he posts it either has something to do with Surt or myself. Same with Rob, read 10 of their posts, 8 out of 10 will mention him or myself.

On top of that, no one does anything about his endless incel threads that he uses to target Surtur. Those are actual personal attacks which are just given a pass.

The deck is always sided against any conservative poster here, always has been, always will be. just chill, stop being so triggered mate.

dadudemon
That's Star428 definately DDM.

Oh. I never had problems with Star. But he thinks I love Sanders for some reason.

Just because Trump is terrible doesn't mean you are a Democrat. smile He will learn...

Putinbot1
Oh. I never had problems with Star. But he thinks I love Sanders for some reason.

Just because Trump is terrible doesn't mean you are a Democrat. smile He will learn...

Yeah he is very entertaining, I respect peoples right to believe anything they want so if he want's to believe the Eartg is 6-10,000 years old, that's fine.

BackFire

Putinbot1
Originally posted by BackFire
I hope so, baby. laughing This thread is gold!

BrolyBlack
Thanks for helping me get through the work day you filthy bitches, see ya tomorrow.

Robtard
I hope so, baby.

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/AcrobaticAgreeableBluefish-size_restricted.gif

Putinbot1
Thanks for helping me get through the work day you filtly bitches, see ya tomorrow.

Have a good one Broly. smile

Impediment
I hope so, baby.

Gay or straight, your hairy bowl of love pudding will always be the best dessert.

Bashar Teg
I had not one, but two threads made about me being KMC's best/greatest troll. I did not whine about it or play the victim. Cos jokes.

Actually did you whine a bit

Robtard
False.

Putinbot1
I've upped my game lately and demand a rematch, can I reach Robs next level trolling? sad of course I can't forget the rematch, Rob, you are No. 1.

Robtard
But I'm not a troll...

Bashar Teg
False.

But I'm not a troll...

stop whining

Robtard
Okay, Arnold.

Begs the question: If you get called an anal spelunker and retort with "I've never anal spelunked", is that whining or correcting an incorrection.

Bashar Teg
still whining.

Btw are we really supposed to believe that 49 people voted?

Robtard
You and Surt are tied for #2. That's poo.

Bashar Teg
i smell backfires hand in this. it smells like blood, poop, and shame

Robtard
Before the voting got skewed, TI had like 11, you had 1.

Bashar Teg
TI was a shoo-in, no contest

Putinbot1
TI was a shoo-in, no contest Agreed, he will have competition though when Star gets going fully if this is run two months from now it will be close between them.

Robtard
I look forward to the eventual second public breakup of these two love birds. Hopefully TI gets to keep the cat.

Putinbot1
I look forward to the eventual second public breakup of these two love birds. Hopefully TI gets to keep the cat. It's like Eminem and Kim second time around, you know it will end in tears. They'll give the Cat to Surt, he has form on the feline front, with his emotional.support cat.

Putinbot1
smile

BrolyBlack
Pb your doing a good job keep it up. Rob I look forward to your wife leaving you laughing out loud

dadudemon
Pb your doing a good job keep it up. Rob I look forward to your wife leaving you laughing out loud

She won't. Robtard has the patience of a saint when she gets mad. She knows she has the perfect man for her. They are a good couple.

BrolyBlack
Cant imagine a woman that lets his man sit on this forum all day when he could be attenting to his family.

Putinbot1
Cant imagine a woman that lets his man sit on this forum all day when he could be attenting to his family. Triggered by Rob posting from work roll eyes (sarcastic)

BrolyBlack

Adam_PoE
Someone voted Adam? Seriously?

I think they confused triggered for triggering.

Bashar Teg
I see what you did bada, you scaly scoundrel!

Robtard
She won't. Robtard has the patience of a saint when she gets mad. She knows she has the perfect man for her. They are a good couple.

TI's getting weirder and weirder with his obsession over me and my life. Anyhow.

Truth be told, she has the lion's share of the patience and yes, I do believe we're a very good couple(thank you). I think dating for a long time before marriage and not foolishly rushing in helped that. Obviously this may not be true for other couples.

Astner
I am. And I'm the only one triggered enough to admit it.

eThneoLgrRnae
Certain words get bandied about a lot. But which poster/posters come over as the most generally and genuinely "triggered"?

You are... obviously... but you were too cowardly to put yourself on the poll.

No doubt you'll now project as usual by replying "triggered" to this post to try and hide the fact that you're the one who is triggered.

Robtard
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
You are... obviously... but you were too cowardly to put yourself on the poll.

No doubt you'll project as usual by replying "triggered" to this post now to try and hide the fact that you're the one who is triggered.

^ Whirly once again proving he's the Lord of Trigger Dance. Just look at this meltdown from Star.

dadudemon
TI's getting weirder and weirder with his obsession over me and my life. Anyhow.

Truth be told, she has the lion's share of the patience and yes, I do believe we're a very good couple(thank you). I think dating for a long time before marriage and not foolishly rushing in helped that. Obviously this may not be true for other couples.

She's a good person and as Whirly puts it, she has good 'bantz.'

We should say nicer things about each other's families. hmm

Putinbot1
She's a good person, and as Whirly puts it, she has good 'bantz.'

We should say nicer things about each other's families. hmm

I avoid mentioning peoples wives and kids always in a derogatory manner. I think most people do and I never fire it off first. The furthest I'll do is laugh about Surt living with his brother, which is never derogatory about his brother who I am sure is a saint. The stuff likes Fly's attack on Rob's kids or saying Broly is a cuck is stuff I'm not into at all. I apologized to Surt for laughing about his girlfriend cheating on him. I shouldn't have turned that into a joke. He cared for her a lot.

Putinbot1
Double post.

Surtur
^In other words, he's a hypocrite. Lol.

dadudemon
I avoid mentioning peoples wives and kids always in a derogatory manner. I think most people do and I never fire it off first. The furthest I'll do is laugh about Surt living with his brother, which is never derogatory about his brother who I am sure is a saint. The stuff likes Fly's attack on Rob's kids or saying Broly is a cuck is stuff I'm not into at all. I apologized to Surt for laughing about his girlfriend cheating on him. I shouldn't have turned that into a joke. He cared for her a lot.

I didn't know his GF cheated on him.

Also, living with family is what the extreme majority of humans have done in all of existence.

I'm considering renting from my older sister as she has an entire wing in her house that is unused (her oldest just moved and her second oldest is about to move). It would save us both money. Me, much more so than her. And I'm trying to sell my house in Oklahoma City where I moved from. And when my older sister was going to take a position at an OKC hospital, I offered up my house to her and her entire family. It's how it should be.

I said all that to reiterate the point that there's no issue with Surt (who is employed) to live with his brother. I take issue with Surt's anti-Trans perspectives and anti-compassion perspective. But he's level headed enough that you can talk sense as long as you present a good argument.

As far as attacking other people's families? Small minds do that. I understand "bantz." But I avoid it. I'd rather say good things about people's families. Such as your wife seemingly like an extremely happy person who is clearly better than you. smile1

Surtur

Also, living with family is what the extreme majority of humans have done in all of existence.

I'm considering renting from my older sister as she has an entire wing in her house that is unused (her oldest just moved and her second oldest is about to move). It would save us both money. Me, much more so than her. And I'm trying to sell my house in Oklahoma City where I moved from. And when my older sister was going to take a position at an OKC hospital, I offered up my house to her and her entire family. It's how it should be.

I said all that to reiterate the point that there's no issue with Surt (who is employed) to live with his brother. I take issue with Surt's anti-Trans perspectives and anti-compassion perspective. But he's level headed enough that you can talk sense as long as you present a good argument.

As far as attacking other people's families? Small minds do that. I understand "bantz." But I avoid it. I'd rather say good things about people's families. Such as your wife seemingly like an extremely happy person who is clearly better than you. smile1

Lol, he's referencing my first gf who kissed someone else.

#NoKissing

Robtard
Your first/only GF, but who's counting, buddy smile1

Surtur
Your first/only GF, but who's counting, buddy smile1

If you say so Rob smile

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Surtur
Lol, he's referencing my first gf who kissed someone else.

*at least twice

dadudemon
Hangouts Knitting Circle

HKC

Poop. Pee. Buttholes.

Robtard
*at least twice

While you're not wrong, I think you might me underselling it.

I think the first time she cheated was sex (which we can safely assume probably had some kissing) and the second time which was the final straw which broke the proverbial camel's back was Surt caught her kissing another fool and that was that. Surt doesn't care if it's just a kiss, he walks. (good on him, btw)

Surt, is the correct?

Putinbot1

She is a very happy person, especially when she is with me. And yeah, I actually agree but for the grace of luck any of us could be Surt. It's not he has nothing that I have a problem with, it's that he has nothing but anger and hate, you're right. It's the lack of humanity. She has a "whole wing" free. I love that you wealthy Mormons you! A whole wing sounds nice. thumb up

NemeBro
Star is actually back Neme and still a butthurt mentalist. You know, I wasn't actually sold that whatever the phuck his name is was Star at first, but over time the evidence has built up tremendously.

Everything from his posting style, his adamant and honestly unwarranted (in the sense that he brings it up seemingly apropos of nothing) assertions that America is a republic and not a democracy, to even his taste in video games (both are fans of X-Com).

The only odd man out is this new guy's adherence to Young Earth Creationism, which Star did not believe back then. But beliefs can change, and he was definitely a Christyboy.

Surtur
You know, I wasn't actually sold that whatever the phuck his name is was Star at first, but over time the evidence has built up tremendously.

Everything from his posting style, his adamant and honestly unwarranted (in the sense that he brings it up seemingly apropos of nothing) assertions that America is a republic and not a democracy, to even his taste in video games (both are fans of X-Com).

The only odd man out is this new guy's adherence to Young Earth Creationism, which Star did not believe back then. But beliefs can change, and he was definitely a Christyboy.

"Young Earth Creationism" still sounds like a Christian boy band.

Putinbot1
You know, I wasn't actually sold that whatever the phuck his name is was Star at first, but over time the evidence has built up tremendously.

The only odd man out is this new guy's adherence to Young Earth Creationism, which Star did not believe back then. But beliefs can change, and he was definitely a Christyboy. I'm beginning to think Star and Fly are the same individual and just "characters" this new poster is the same person, just a variation or "evolution" hehe even on a theme.

Putinbot1
Double post

Bashar Teg
While you're not wrong, I think you might me underselling it.

I think the first time she cheated was sex (which we can safely assume probably had some kissing) and the second time which was the final straw which broke the proverbial camel's back was Surt caught her kissing another fool and that was that. Surt doesn't care if it's just a kiss, he walks. (good on him, btw)

Surt, is the correct?

Accurate, according to his words. He wasn't clear on whether she had sex with this other suiter (of course she did). all that was implied was that she was caught making out with another man, assured surt that it was only a kiss, and he took her back. The happy ending to this story is that he learned his lesson. shame it required 2 consecutive lessons, but there it is.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.