Merus vs Master Roshi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Merus gets a stun gun. Who wins?

Galan007
Merus.

cdtm
Based on Roshi's performance against Jiren relative to Goku, and how Krillin embarrassed Gohan (And how Gohan managed Dyspo). I'm thinking maybe speed might not be strictly tied to power level anymore.

Merus could be fast, or he could be exceptionally skilled, in conjunction with being underestimated, the same way Roshi was against Jiren.

cdtm
Also, Master Roshi has an undodgeable technique that immobiles opponents, e.g. the lightning like attack he used on Goku, at a reduced power to avoid killing him.

Galan007
I mean, Merus has been completely untouchable so far.

Goku and Vegeta couldn't so much as perceive his movements(even when they were focusing exclusively on tracking him), Moro couldn't hit him with his blasts, etc.

Couple that with Merus' haxx equipment, which can one-shot the Saiyans, and I really don't see any possible way for Roshi to win. The fight would be over before he even knew what was happening, imo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.