90's Superheroes vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

John Murdoch
In anticipation of Avengers: Endgame's release and the end of the MCU as we know it, let us entertain a different version of the battle on Titan vs Thanos.

Uatu the Watcher gathers a group of superheroes from a different decade to battle Thanos before he snaps to wipe out half the universe:

1. Michael Jai White's Spawn
2. Wesley Snipes' Blade
3. Jim Carrey's Mask
4. Brandon Lee's Crow
5. Composite Peter Weller/Robert John Burke Robocop
6. Composite Keaton/Kilmer/Clooney/Conroy Batman (w/all gear, gadgets and vehicles)
7. Robert Townsend's Meteor Man

Stanley Ipkiss has the time stone. Thanos wins if he incap's them all or gets the time stone from the Mask. Time wins by getting the gauntlet or taking down the Mad Titan.

John Murdoch
I know there are many more choices I could have incorporated, from the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - my personal fave- to Stallone's Judge Dredd, Damon Wayans' Blankman to Shaq Diesel's Steel, Pam Anderson's Barb Wire to Liam Neeson/Arnold Vosloo's Darkman, etc., so feel free to add another character to the team!

Surtur
So Thanos has the IG minus the time stone, which the mask has. So this is essentially just Thanos with all but one stone vs a time stone wielding mask cuz everybody else is irrelevant.

Technically someone competent could use the time stone to make it so Thanos never got the IG in the first place. This really depends on who can strike first, Thanos or the mask. I don't see the mask being focused enough to get the job done.

John Murdoch
^Ya, Mask is just a walking OP comedy bomb. If he focuses on the battle, he could probably cut Thanos in half with a cartoon fire axe, but that's why I put him in with the crew.

What about Spawn?

Surtur
Spawn didn't have that much power in the movie. Mostly used guns. He wouldn't even be a threat to a version of Thanos without the IG.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.