Worst World Leader

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eThneoLgrRnae
I have a pretty good idea how this poll will turn-out considering this place is a cesspool of leftist so-called "progressives" but I'm curious to see just how bad it is. Not even sure how to properly make a poll as I'm still pretty new here and never made a poll thread before.

Of course you can vote for none of above and enter your own choice. Poll only allowed 10 choices otherwise I wouldve put a few more leaders on there.

jaden_2.0
At this point it's Maduro. The Venezuelan people would be helped immeasurably if he went. Not that there isn't an element of certain countries professing to wanting to help but really just wanting those sweet oil dollars.

There is a balance in the middle that could be reached with the right leadership.

eThneoLgrRnae
Ah, It's spelled 'Maduro' then. Damn, guess it's too late for me to edit the poll.

Surtur
Nobody who is objective is gonna vote for Trump. So...I expect there to eventually be a ton of votes for the guy.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Surtur
Nobody who is objective is gonna vote for Trump. So...I expect there to eventually be a ton of votes for the guy.

thumb up Yep, that's what I meant in my OP when I said I have pretty good idea how the poll will eventually turn-out lol. Fortunately, the people who've voted so far don't seem to be overcome with suffering from TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) though I'm sure that'll eventually change. Rachel Madcow and everyone at CNN have managed to convince many of them that Trump is literally the next Hitler and will put brown people in concentration camps just like the real nazis did lol.

Putinbot1
Love this triggered thread from Star, He really is stepping up.

TempAccount
Merkell. Under her reign Deutchland has become a shit-hole. It has the highest overweight/obesity rate in all of Europe.

Runner-ups would include Trudeau and Macron for being complete push-overs.

If we're going off of character rather than realpolitik, I'd say Trump and Duterte. Both are hilarious to watch on T.V and not really to be taken seriously.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by TempAccount
Merkell. Under her reign Deutchland has become a shit-hole. It has the highest overweight/obesity rate in all of Europe.

Runner-ups would include Trudeau and Macron for being complete push-overs.

If we're going off of character rather than realpolitik, I'd say Trump and Duterte. Both are hilarious to watch on T.V and not really to be taken seriously.

Heh heh, I was the other voter for Merkell. However, in retrospect, I think I may've not thought that out very well. Still think she's very bad for the whole of Europe but there are probably some on the list even worse than her.

You're a fool though if you think Trump is not to be taken seriously. Everybody in the lib media and on the left thought that exact same thing during his campaign in 2016. The result of them severely underestimating him? He became President of the most powerful nation on earth. smile

You might have him mixed-up with our last joke of a so-called "president", the little community organizer from Chicago lol.

TempAccount
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Heh heh, I was the other voter for Merkell. However, in retrospect, I think I may've not thought that out very well. Still think she's very bad for the whole of Europe but there are probably some on the list even worse than her.

You're a fool though if you think Trump is not to be taken seriously. Everybody in the lib media and on the left thought that exact same thing during his campaign in 2016. The result of them severely underestimating him? He became President of the most powerful nation on earth. smile

You might have him mixed-up with our last joke of a so-called "president", the little community organizer from Chicago lol. The United Nations literally laughed at his face

eN2jqTilLOM

There are people who can implement his policies without appearing like 12 year old.

Hell, even Assad can speak better english than him.

Patient_Leech
Ha, f#ck you, Surt. No one has voted for Trump yet.

Robtard
Originally posted by Putinbot1
Love this triggered thread from Star, He really is stepping up.

Trumpers on a 24/7 triggering cycle and it's largely self induced

Surtur
Originally posted by Patient_Leech

Tis why I said "eventually".

And hey if I'm wrong...good, shows people here might be recovering from TDS.

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard
Trumpers on a 24/7 triggering cycle and it's largely self induced

Honest question, when PB posts his various threads, do you feel he is ever triggered? Just trying to gauge if you're consistent. I know you won't be, but I wanna see you admit it.

Robtard

Wait til the Trumpers get the sock accounts going, pal

Surtur
Wait til the Trumpers get the sock accounts going, pal

Ah, there is that paranoia.

Who here has the most sock accounts Rob?

Robtard
Honest question, when PB posts his various threads, do you feel he is ever triggered? Just trying to gauge if you're consistent. I know you won't be, but I wanna see you admit it.

Can you name these exact threads you're referring to? You're being too vague or either implying that every thread he makes is due to triggerdom.

Robtard
Ah, there is that paranoia.

Who here has the most sock accounts Rob?

Active. Probably Fly still.

Surtur
Can you name these exact threads you're referring to? You're being too vague or either implying that every thread he makes is due to triggerdom.

You have a legendary memory, I want you to check that memory and see if you can recall any. If you can't, I'll provide some topics, but then this will shatter your claims of legendary memory abilities.

eThneoLgrRnae
The United Nations literally laughed at his face

eN2jqTilLOM

There are people who can implement his policies without appearing like 12 year old.

Hell, even Assad can speak better english than him.

Yeah... but dude, the United Nations itself is a god**** joke and everyone (except you, apparently) knows that they're a joke. The opinion of the f***ing UN means shit to me and I guarantee you that to every other Trumper out there it ,it means shit as well. It's less than shit actually lol. Most Trump supporters put about as much stock in the opinion of the UN as they do of the opinion of all the idiots and liars at CNN, MSNBC, New York Times, Washington Post, and the BBC (british version of CNN).

Putinbot1
Active. Probably Fly still. I am guessing Fly or Star.

eThneoLgrRnae

So now Rob thinks Trump supporters simply posting threads equates to them "being triggered?" lmao

Surtur
So now Rob thinks Trump supporters simply posting threads equates to them "being triggered?" lmao

He legit asked me to name a specific thread lol.

This means, in Robs mind, not a single incel thread was triggerdom. This is good shit.

Putinbot1
Can you name these exact threads you're referring to? You're being too vague or either implying that every thread he makes is due to triggerdom. Oh God, Surt is mega triggered by me again.

Robtard
You have a legendary memory, I want you to check that memory and see if you can recall any. If you can't, I'll provide some topics, but then this will shatter your claims of legendary memory abilities.

So you just want to play silly games and you weren't sincere. Okay then, have fun.

Putinbot1
So you just want to play silly games and you weren't sincere. Okay then, have fun. Poor old Surt, always triggered.

Surtur
So you just want to play silly games and you weren't sincere. Okay then, have fun.

Rob, half his incel threads are him triggered. Since you lack the sac to admit it there is no point in going further. You'll never call these people out lol. It's okay, nobody is shocked by this development. I do find it funny though that you praised DDM today for being able to own his mistakes, etc.

And you'll never even admit PB is triggered and obsessed with me either, despite how he follows me around even when he has me on ignore, constantly commenting on my posts. It's why you're a coward.

Putinbot1
Why is Surt following me around again, answer... He's triggered. Hope he's not talking lots about me.

Surtur
I love being proven right within 60 seconds.

eThneoLgrRnae
I love being proven right within 60 seconds.

laughing laughing laughing thumb up

Robtard
Rob, half his incel threads are him triggered. Since you lack the sac to admit it there is no point in going further. You'll never call these people out lol. It's okay, nobody is shocked by this development. I do find it funny though that you praised DDM today for being able to own his mistakes, etc.

And you'll never even admit PB is triggered and obsessed with me either, despite how he follows me around even when he has me on ignore, constantly commenting on my posts. It's why you're a coward.

I disagree with your assessment of PB1's mindset. He's not angry; far from it in fact, but your opinion has been noted. /noted

ps Also, you really need to stop obsessing over the man and letting him further ruin your already ruined days.

Putinbot1
laughing laughing laughing thumb up Ahh, Surt is talking about me. Thanks for proving me right Star. smile

Surtur
I disagree with your assessment of PB1's mindset. He's not angry; far from it in fact, but your opinion has been noted. /noted

ps Also, you really need to stop obsessing over the man and letting him further ruin your already ruined days.

So you're indeed a coward. Good stuff Rob, not the best hill to die on but hey you do you.

Putinbot1
I bet Surt is shouting Ad hominems at someone he's so triggered. smile

Surtur
eat

Robtard
So you're indeed a coward. Good stuff Rob, not the best hill to die on but hey you do you.

Now you're levying ad hominems towards me because we have different opinions on PB1's mindset. Wow. Be less angry, seriously, Surt.

Putinbot1
Now you're levying ad hominems towards me because we have different opinions on PB1's poster's mindset. Wow. Be less angry, seriously, Surt. I knew he'd be using ad hominems by now, he gets so triggered. no

Surtur
Now you're levying ad hominems towards me because we have different opinions on PB1's mindset. Wow. Be less angry, seriously, Surt.

Rob, being a coward and cucking for PB is the epitome of sadness. Do better for yourself.

Putinbot1
I bet he's sinking further into the depravit of triggered verbal abuse at Rob. Rob doesn't deserve the anger. no

Robtard
Rob, being a coward and cucking for PB is the epitome of sadness. Do better for yourself.

Another ad hominem attack because I disagreed with an opinion of yours. Did I attack you because you disagreed with my view of the new Star428? No, I did not.

ps is he your new wingman now that your buddy Fly is on extended hiatus?

Robtard
I bet he's sinking further into the depravit of triggered verbal abuse at Rob. Rob doesn't deserve the anger. no

Surt's gone from attacking you to attacking me because we have a simple differing of opinion on a trivial matter. Very angry; very childish.

Surtur
Another ad hominem attack because I disagreed with an opinion of yours. Did I attack you because you disagreed with my view of the new Star428? No, I did not.

ps is he your new wingman now that your buddy Fly is on extended hiatus?

Lol Rob, will you grow a sac for once and admit you're just trolling?

I don't have a wingman, but given you're cucking for PB, who are you to throw stones anyways?

StyleTime
Spite thread. Kim Jong Un would be abstract level in this setting. He might solo the field tbh.

Posers like Trump and Trudeau could only dream of reaching dictator power levels like that.

eThneoLgrRnae
Damn... already 12 votes cast and no one has voted Trump yet. I am genuinely shocked... and kind of a little disappointed to be honest... I was kind of hoping there'd be at least a few triggered snowflakes come in and post some ridiculous shit like "He's not really the president! He's Putin's puppet! He's Hitler! blah, blah, blah, blah..." but so far no one has even voted for Trump yet let alone said anything nasty about him other than that one guy with the Japanese sig but even he didn't vote Trump...

Perhaps, their TDS isn't nearly as bad as I thought? Or perhaps the idea of voting for anything even remotely Trump even if it's "World's Worst leader" makes them very uncomfortable lol.

Patient_Leech
Damn... already 12 votes cast and no one has voted Trump yet. I am genuinely shocked... and kind of a little disappointed to be honest... I was kind of hoping there'd be at least a few triggered snowflakes come in and post some ridiculous shit like "He's not really the president! He's Putin's puppet! He's Hitler! blah, blah, blah, blah..." but so far no one has even voted for Trump yet let alone said anything nasty about him other than that one guy with the Japanese sig but even he didn't vote Trump...

Perhaps, their TDS isn't nearly as bad as I thought? Or perhaps the idea of voting for anything Trump even if it's "World's Worst leader" makes them very uncomfortable lol.

Well given more power and freedom to inflict his will, Trump probably would rank up there with some of the worst. Luckily our form of government holds him back quite a lot.

Surtur

Perhaps, their TDS isn't nearly as bad as I thought? Or perhaps the idea of voting for anything even remotely Trump even if it's "World's Worst leader" makes them very uncomfortable lol.

Given the level of Surtur Derangement Syndrome here, it's entirely possible certain folk avoided voting for him cuz I pointed out they'd prolly vote for him.

That is legit how sad and deranged some here are. We will see in the coming weeks how they behave and it will show if this is really some Trump Derangement Syndrome that is fading.

Surtur
Well given more power and freedom to inflict his will, Trump probably would rank up there with some of the worst. Luckily our form of government holds him back quite a lot.

Trump, if he really wanted, could have fired Mueller. Not merely told someone to do it, but actually do it. He had the authority. So no this "if he had more powers he'd be a dictator" isn't based on reality.

Robtard
Given the level of Surtur Derangement Syndrome here, it's entirely possible certain folk avoided voting for him cuz I pointed out they'd prolly vote for him.

That is legit how sad and deranged some here are. We will see in the coming weeks how they behave and it will show if this is really some Trump Derangement Syndrome that is fading.

^You know Surt mentally patted himself on the back after typing that over "eWinning" again. How childish.

StyleTime

Trump still loses to wind turbines and Trudeau just turned 17.

How do you expect them to compete with Kim Jong Un, The Master of Misery?

eThneoLgrRnae

laughing laughing Yeah, I suppose that's possible.

Surtur
^You know Surt mentally patted himself on the back after typing that over "eWinning" again. How childish.

My post is based on fact. Your SDS causes you to cuck for others and ignore reality.

Robtard
Lol Rob, will you grow a sac for once and admit you're just trolling?

I don't have a wingman, but given you're cucking for PB, who are you to throw stones anyways?

And another ad hominem...

Stop lying, Fly was your wingman until he got the ban-hammer; everyone knows this. How quickly you throw your eBuddies under the bus. But I'd happily take PB as my wingman, so that failed for you.

Putinbot1
^You know Surt mentally patted himself on the back after typing that over "eWinning" again. How childish. Poor Guy, I try not to feel pity for him, but I do.

Surtur
laughing laughing Yeah, I suppose that's possible.

Remember, this is the same side that cried cuz some people on the right got mad cuz Obama wore a tan suit, but also cried cuz Trump got an extra scoop of ice cream. They cannot be consistent, they will argue in bad faith just cuz Trump.

It's similar to how Jim Comey was bad until Trump fired him.

eThneoLgrRnae
Trump, if he really wanted, could have fired Mueller. Not merely told someone to do it, but actually do it. He had the authority. So no this "if he had more powers he'd be a dictator" isn't based on reality.

thumb up Agreed.

Putinbot1

Stop lying, Fly was your wingman until he got the ban-hammer; everyone knows this. I'd happily take PB as my wingman, so that failed for you. I'll be your wingman Iceman.

Surtur

Stop lying, Fly was your wingman until he got the ban-hammer; everyone knows this. How quickly you throw your eBuddies under the bus. But I'd happily take PB as my wingman, so that failed for you.

It didn't fail, you just acknowledged you'd be happy for one of the most pathetic people here to be your wingman lol.

Good stuff.

Putinbot1
Surt so trigged, more ad hominems I suspect.

Patient_Leech

Why DID that lean, mean green-texting machine fool get the axe?

I mean, he was a total imbecile, but mostly harmless and sometimes amusing.

eThneoLgrRnae
It didn't fail, you just acknowledged you'd be happy for one of the most pathetic people here to be your wingman lol.

Good stuff.

PB? LOL good thing it's not real combat because it it were Rob would be sooo f***ed. laughing

Robtard

False.

Trump couldn't have directly fired Mueller, he could have ordered his AG to do it though. How many times do you need to be told this?

Putinbot1

I mean, he was a total imbecile, but mostly harmless and sometimes amusing. He's allowed back now, but seems to be socking as a few other members.

Robtard

Good stuff.

It did fail as I don't hold the same views of PB1 as you do. This isn't hard, Surt. At least ti shouldn't be.

Surtur

He didn't have a special place in the mods hearts like certain other folk. Other posters can stalk and harass till their hearts content.

Putinbot1
PB? LOL good thing it's not real combat because it it were Rob would be sooo f***ed. laughing Star- Chairborne Ranger. laughing out loud

Surtur
It did fail as I don't hold the same views of PB1 as you do. This isn't hard, Surt. At least ti shouldn't be.

Nah you need to do better.

Robtard

I believe for being a retard but his ban is over, he's not posted under the Fly account since though.

Surt's not been the same without his #1 wingman, Fly.

BrolyBlack
False.

Trump couldn't have directly fired Mueller, he could have ordered his AG to do it though. How many times do you need to be told this?

Maybe you should learn something about the constitution. Article 2 of the constitution says he (The Unitary Executive) can hire or fire any member of the executive branch.

Putinbot1
It did fail as I don't hold the same views of PB1 as you do. This isn't hard, Surt. At least ti shouldn't be. Poor old Surt calling me pathetic... When, I have a job.

Putinbot1
I believe for being a retard but his ban is over, he's not posted under the Fly account since though.

Surt's not been the same without his #1 wingman, Fly. But he has Hangouts smile

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Maybe you should learn something about the constitution. Article 2 of the constitution says he can hire or fire any member of the executive branch.

Yeah, that should be simple common sense stuff but considering it's Rob we're talking about here I'm not very surprised.

Patient_Leech

Surt's not been the same without his #1 wingman, Fly.

So it was a temp ban?

Putinbot1
Yeah, that should be simple common sense stuff but considering it's Rob we're talking about here I'm not very surprised. Ad hominems from Star too, Lol he's a funny little chap.

Putinbot1
So it was a temp ban? Yeah, 30 Days.

eThneoLgrRnae
Maybe you should learn something about the constitution. Article 2 of the constitution says he (The Unitary Executive) can hire or fire any member of the executive branch.

while he's at it Rob and all of the other fools who think the US is a "democracy" should check out article 4 section 4 of the same document. I'm sure they can do a google search for it or something.

Putinbot1
while he's at it Rob and all of the other fools who think the US is a "democracy" should check out article 4 section 4 of the same document. I'm sure they can do a google search for it or something. Serious questions Star, how old is the Earth?

Robtard
Same reason why Nixon couldn't directly fire special counsel Archibald Cox and instead ordered his AG Elliot Richardson to do it, but Richardson quit, so Nixon then ordered his DAG William Ruckelshaus to do it, but Ruckelshaus refused and quit as well, so Trump went to the next in line Robert Bork, who finally followed Nixon's orders.

Trumper retards never read about the "Saturday Night Massacre" it seems.

eThneoLgrRnae
while he's at it Rob and all of the other fools who think the US is a "democracy" should check out article 4 section 4 of the same document. I'm sure they can do a google search for it or something.

For those too lazy to look it up:

https://usconstitution.net/xconst_A4Sec4.html

Surtur
Is the side that says not all women have vaginas really gonna run their mouth about the age of the earth tho..? I mean, do they have room to run their mouth over it?

Full stop: the earth is billions of years old, but if you think a man can cut his dick off and be a female you have zero room to whine.

Putinbot1
This is true Rob. They also don't realise that underlying democratic norms provide legitimacy to a constitutional republic.

Robtard
@surt So you're protecting young Earth idiocy via same old equalization tactics. You're a good wingman to Star thumb up

eThneoLgrRnae
For those too lazy to look it up:

https://usconstitution.net/xconst_A4Sec4.html

Bottom line: The United States is a republic. A Constitutional Republic to be more precise.

Robtard
This is true Rob. They also don't realise that underlying democratic norms provide legitimacy to a constitutional republic.

These people clearly want Trump to rule them like a dictator (strong father figure) would, telling them what to do and how to think. Some even admit to it.

But no, we're a Democracy smile

Putinbot1
These people clearly want Trump to rule them like dictator (strong father figure) would, telling them what to do and how to think. Some even admit to it. Sadly this is true. They can't create structure for themselves, so they need it imposed.

eThneoLgrRnae
Gotta love how Rob is trying to divert away from the topic onto people's world view. What does the age of the earth have even remotely to do with this thread? Absolutely nothing, that's what. Rob is now just trolling obviously.

Putinbot1
@surt So you're protecting young Earth idiocy via same old equalization tactics. You're a good wingman to Star thumb up Poor old Surt. no

Putinbot1
Gotta love how Rob is trying to divert away from the topic onto people's world view. What does the age of the earth have even remotely to do with this thread? Absolutely nothing, that's what. Rob is now just trolling obviously. Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear. Poor old Star. no

Robtard
Sadly this is true. They can't create structure for themselves, so they need it imposed.

Lost and without cause they are. We're a Democracy though, so that's not going to happen anytime soon.

Patient_Leech

Since when is being a retard a crime around here? I see that all the time.

Putinbot1
Lost and without cause they are. We're a Democracy though, so that's not going to happen anytime soon. You are a democracy, being a republic does not prevent you being a democracy. Trump may though if he isn't watched.

Patient_Leech
He's allowed back now, but seems to be socking as a few other members.

He needs to use green text. I like Fly just like I like my Nazis... out in the open where I can see em.

eThneoLgrRnae
I'm not usually one for being a tattle-tale but you've been reported Rob for going way off topic in my thread. Though it probably won't do much good so you probably don't have anything to worry about. You wanna make a thread and insult (aka troll) Young Earth Creation believers then knock yourself out but kindly keep it out of here please. That's not the topic.

Robtard
You are a democracy, being a republic does not prevent you being a democracy. Trump may though if he isn't watched.

Yes, the two are not exclusive of each other, only a retard thinks that.

Trump doesn't have the minerals to accomplish that, imo.

Robtard
I'm not usually one for being a tattle-tale but you've been reported Rob for going way off topic in my thread. Though it probably won't do much good so you probably don't have anything to worry about. You wanna make a thread and insult (aka troll) Young Earth Creation believers then knock yourself out but kindly keep it out of here please. That's not the topic.

Star,

1) Feel free to spam the report button all you like on me. Do it with every post I make if it makes your tiny cock hard

2) I'm not the one who brought the "young earth" topic in here, you retard

Putinbot1
He needs to use green text. I like Fly just like I like my Nazis... out in the open where I can see em. I've known the Fly account a long time, we both used to be members of an original 60's 70's and 80's Doctor Who forum. He was far less mental then. I wonder how much of the Fly persona is real and how much a well crafted quick hit troll.

eThneoLgrRnae
Nope, the US is a republic and a republic only but again, that is not the topic of the thread.

Putinbot1
Yes, the two are not exclusive of each other, only a retard thinks that.

Trump doesn't have the minerals to accomplish that, imo. He probably doesn't but he could cause great problems trying.

You're very fragile aren't you Sgt. Rock.

Robtard
Still wondering if Star would thumbs-up my post if I PM him and ask nicely?

eThneoLgrRnae
Star,

1) Feel free to spam the report button all you like on me. Do it with every post I make if it makes your tiny cock hard

2) I'm not the one who brought the "young earth" topic in here, you retard

1. As I've told you many times before...retard... I'm not "Star."

2. Yes, as I said I knew it probably wouldn't do much good to report you, Robbie. After all, as I've pointed out when I first joined, you constantly suck the semen right out of their cocks and swallow it up real good to keep them happy all the time and get special favoritism from them. thumb up

Bashar Teg
you've been reported Rob

lol! awwww kinda

Putinbot1
Still wondering if Star would thumbs-up my post if I PM him and ask nicely? Almost certainly, the guy is losing it. He really is an old school fragile wannabe troll.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
lol! awwww kinda laughing out loud Ask him about creationism please... please... pllllease smile

Robtard

2. Yes, as I said I knew it probably wouldn't do much good to report you, Robbie. After all, as I've pointed out when I first joined, you constantly suck the semen right out of their cocks and swallow it up real good to keep them happy all the time and get special favoritism from them. thumb up

^Meltdown + Homosex fantasies, oh my

Robtard
Almost certainly, the guy is losing it. He really is an old school fragile wannabe troll.

Star's always been one to insult and then spam the report button. He's a typical Trumper, can dish it out, but can't take anything in return.

Putinbot1

Oh dear, this guy really is triggered, No need for that mate... tsk, tsk. Seriously! no

Putinbot1
Star's always been one to insult and then spam the report button. He's a typical Trumper, can't dish it out, but can't take anything in return. Surt needs to get fly back his new wingman just can't hack it.

Patient_Leech
Well now I'm curious about a creationism young earth discussion. That's a fun topic. thumb up

Robtard
Well now I'm curious about a creationism young earth discussion. That's a fun topic. thumb up

These retards believe the Earth is only around 6,000-10,000 years old.

Putinbot1
Well now I'm curious about a creationism young earth discussion. That's a fun topic. thumb up Please start a thread. I'll read it tomorrow lol.

eThneoLgrRnae
Fair enough...then go make one if you like, Patient Leech. Probably best to put it in religion forum though and don't know when I'll be posting in there... if ever.

Patient_Leech
Fair enough...then go make one if you like, Patient Leech. Probably best to put it in religion forum though and don't know when I'll be posting in there... if ever.

Oh it's already there. But no one ever goes into the Religion forum much, it's pretty quiet.

Patient_Leech
Oh, just noticed the Kent Hovind shill in your sig.

*facepalm*

Any respect I may have had is all lost. thumb down

Bashar Teg
laughing out loud Ask him about creationism please... please... pllllease smile

wish granted

Patient_Leech
Creation/evolution thread bumped for anyone interested. thumb up

**crickets**

eThneoLgrRnae
@Patient Leech: Ah, I see... Well, I might eventually get around to posting in there. Is it some kind of debate thread on creation vs evolution? I don't ususally personally get involved with any kind of creation vs evolution debate as insults are usually thrown around freely in those and the creationist is usually called all kind of names (stupid, retard, low-IQ, etc, etc...) and judging how people act in this forum I can only assume it'd be much worse in religion forum.

If you're one of those on evolution side as most people I've ran into online seem to be and you're confident in your ability to defend Darwinian evolutionism then I suggest you call the number in my sig to set up a debate with well-known Young Earth Creationist Kent Hovind.

He is the best Creationist I've ever seen at debating both atheists and even some Christians who say they don't believe in evolution but do believe in an old earth. He is far better and more entertaining than Ken Ham. Ken Ham is kind of an a**hole tbh (he blocked me on twitter even though I agree with him on the subject of Creation & evolution; think he did it because I was getting too political). Kent is definitely more entertaining than Ken Ham or Jason Lisle that's for sure.

If you set-up a debate with Kent he will post it on his You Tube channel so then all your friends and everyone on this forum can watch it. Just call the number below or email Rhonda. And let's be honest here, Kent would do a much better job of defending creation than I would. He's has actual science degree, I don't.

Surtur
@surt So you're protecting young Earth idiocy via same old equalization tactics. You're a good wingman to Star thumb up

Where did I protect it, retard? The earth is billions of years old.

And men can't become women, ever, no matter what. These are facts.

Surtur
Creation/evolution thread bumped for anyone interested. thumb up

**crickets**

I'm waiting for the "why do so many dipshits believe a man is a woman if he cuts his dick off and says he's female" thread. It'll be coming...surely.

eThneoLgrRnae
Oh, just noticed the Kent Hovind shill in your sig.

*facepalm*

Any respect I may have had is all lost. thumb down

LOL. Well, that's a pity. It's that kind of attitude that makes people unwilling to debate but whatever... it seems I was spot-on about what I said in my post before this one. Yes, Kent Hovind is a very intelligent individual and he would wipe the floor with you, dude, so it's probably best if you avoided him like the plague because he would embarass you just like he did Aron "Ra" (the atheist who is high ion himself thinking he's the sun god) and every other atheist he has ever debated.

Patient_Leech
oh lord, prove to me that you understand evolution, because most creationists don't even understand how it works. And it's sort of the foundation of biology and the diversity of life on earth. A little important.

eThneoLgrRnae
I'm waiting for the "why do so many dipshits believe a man is a woman if he cuts his dick off and says he's female" thread. It'll be coming...surely.

It's "science" , Surtur lol.

Surtur
It's "science" , Surtur lol.

Don't get me wrong creationism is silly as f*ck, but this is the same side that says not all women have vaginas lol.

It is funny to me to see the same folks who buy into that bullshit go "haha creationism, I believe a dickless man is a female but you believe in nonsense!".

Not all the pro evolution people are like this, but there are multiple posters here who are.

eThneoLgrRnae
oh lord, prove to me that you understand evolution, because most creationists don't even understand how it works. And it's sort of the foundation of biology and the diversity of life on earth. A little important.

Dude, again, this is not the subject of this thread. Quit your trolling , please. I've said all I'm gonna say on the subject. You throwing out childish insults at me is not gonna convert me to your side so give it up.

eThneoLgrRnae
Don't get me wrong creationism is silly as f*ck, but this is the same side that says not all women have vaginas lol.

It is funny to me to see the same folks who buy into that bullshit go "haha creationism, I believe a dickless man is a female but you believe in nonsense!".

Not all the pro evolution people are like this, but there are multiple posters here who are.

Well this is where we disagree then.

BrolyBlack

Hey dipshit, you are in the wrong thread. Try staying on topic.

Surtur
Well this is where we disagree then.

Sure, but I still gotta laugh at these people. They should look in the mirror before they mock others for not believing in science.

eThneoLgrRnae
Hey dipshit, you are in the wrong thread

It's obvious they don't give a shit, BB. I would report those who keep diverting away from the topic but sadly I don't think it'd do much good.

Patient_Leech
Dude, again, this is not the subject of this thread. Quit your trolling , please. I've said all I'm gonna say on the subject. You throwing out childish insults at me is not gonna convert me to your side so give it up.

Didn't say you had to do it here bro. I used no insults.

Lord Lucien
Why isn't Duterte on that poll? He's the worst PM in Canadian history.

Eon Blue

Putinbot1
This thread is gold, many rightists showing just how horrible and easily triggered they are. laughing

Surtur
eat

dadudemon
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Why isn't Duterte on that poll? He's the worst PM in Canadian history.

https://i.imgur.com/sWWZq9J.gif

Adam_PoE
Define worst.

eThneoLgrRnae
It looks like Kim Jong Un is running away with it. Sorry, LL, I don't know who that guy is you mentioned asnd I was only allowed 10 choices on the poll.

Patient_Leech
Eon is a self-proclaimed shit-poster.

Just so the new folks around here know and the irony isn't lost on anyone.

BrolyBlack

eThneoLgrRnae
Same here. I was certain that it would've. Perhaps their TDS was all just an act or something and they don't really believe he's as bad as they were acting like he was. Or perhaps the brainwashing from Rachel Maddow and CNN has finally started to wear off since this whole "russian collusion" nonsense has fallen apart. laughing laughing

mike brown
This is a strange poll since half the list are leaders of first world Nations that are somewhat controversial and the other half are straight up dictators/thugs.

Are we going by pragmatic performance in terms of pursuing their national agenda or in terms of how distasteful we find them to be?

Cause by the first metric, someone like Putin or Kim is far superior to someone like Trump or May. But by the latter metric Kim Jong Un is about as reprehensible as you get, and Putin is terrible as well.

Combining the metrics, Maduro is probably the worst on that list. Though I would put whoever is currently in charge of Haiti up there too, along with the leadership of countless other third world shitholes which aren't mentioned in the poll.

cdtm
Koch Brothers and George Soros.

TempAccount
How is Kim really relevant as a world leader? North Korea is a puppet state of China lol.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by mike brown
This is a strange poll since half the list are leaders of first world Nations that are somewhat controversial and the other half are straight up dictators/thugs.

Are we going by pragmatic performance in terms of pursuing their national agenda or in terms of how distasteful we find them to be?

Cause by the first metric, someone like Putin or Kim is far superior to someone like Trump or May. But by the latter metric Kim Jong Un is about as reprehensible as you get, and Putin is terrible as well.

Combining the metrics, Maduro is probably the worst on that list. Though I would put whoever is currently in charge of Haiti up there too, along with the leadership of countless other third world shitholes which aren't mentioned in the poll.

Yeah, as I said, the poll only allowed 10, Mike. There were several others I wanted to put on poll (like the leader of Iran, for example) but alas I wasn't allowed. If you wanna make your own poll with your own choices then you're more than welcome to. I thought about making a poll of "World's Best Leader" but I think we all already know deep down whether people wanna admit it or not who should win that, right? Initials of DT? wink

I think you're overthinking too much in regards to the criteria used to judge who is the worst. Just pick who is overall the worst in your mind.
No need to overcomplicate it.

eThneoLgrRnae
How is Kim really relevant as a world leader? North Korea is a puppet state of China lol.

Didn't you read the poll? He wants to blow up the world!! laughing out loud laughing out loud

TempAccount
Didn't you read the poll? He wants to blow up the world!! laughing out loud laughing out loud Only a naive child would believe that a hermit country with no economy has any chance of standing 5 minutes against any developed country.

eThneoLgrRnae
Only a naive child would believe that a hermit country with no economy has any chance of standing 5 minutes against any developed country.

Uh, yeah... well no one thinks that do they? Of course he couldn't beat most developed nations in a conventional war but the fact is he has nuclear weapons, does he not? And he's a brutal dictator as well. Those two specific facts make him dangerous. Doesn't matter if his country is a "hermit" country and doesn't matter if his country has a shitty economy (which I agree it does).

Apparently, you couldn't tell that I was making a joke to you in my reply above. I wasn't being serious. Lighten up.

mike brown
Yeah, as I said, the poll only allowed 10, Mike. There were several others I wanted to put on poll (like the leader of Iran, for example) but alas I wasn't allowed. If you wanna make your own poll with your own choices then you're more than welcome to. I thought about making a poll of "World's Best Leader" but I think we all already know deep down whether people wanna admit it or not who should win that, right? Initials of DT? wink

I think you're overthinking too much in regards to the criteria used to judge who is the worst. Just pick who is overall the worst in your mind.
No need to overcomplicate it. I'm not over thinking it.. you're under thinking it.

And Trump is far from the best world leader... At best he's sub par and at worst he's probably the worst president we've had in quite some time

StyleTime

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by mike brown
I'm not over thinking it.. you're under thinking it.

And Trump is far from the best world leader... At best he's sub par and at worst he's probably the worst president we've had in quite some time

Disagree.

Nah, Trump is the best in the world and he's by far the best president we've had since Ronald Reagan. thumb up

mike brown
@ StyleTime

Not to mention that pursuing nuclear weapons is arguably a logical geopolitical policy for countries like Iran and NK. They have no realistic way to win the actual favor of the United States other than to completely overturn their current regimes. Going nuclear is the best possible safeguard against NATO led attempts at regime change.

eThneoLgrRnae
Heh... I didn't really expect you to agree with me so no big deal. To each his own.

mike brown
Disagree.

Nah, Trump is the best in the world and he's by far the best president we've had since Ronald Reagan. thumb up not really. Even if you agree with his policy objectives he's pretty inept at actually getting anything passed through Congress. The main achievements under his belt (such as the supreme Court nomination and the tax breaks for the rich) are things that literally any Republican in his position would have accomplished.

Emperordmb
There is something I'm curious about.

I believe in evolution, but I'm curious about the explanation for macroevolution.

So like, I'm not arguing there isn't an explanation, I'm sure there is, I'm just curious what that explanation is.

So like, for example a wing, in something of the transitory state between not having a wing and having a wing, how is the transitory state beneficial enough to survival for it to get passed on?

Again, not me trying to argue against it, just trying to feed my own curiosity for information.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>