Base Thanos, Thor VS Superman, Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

danielgamer

Psychotron
Superman and Doomsday. They don't have an answer for Superman's speed and since Endgame showed that Stormbreaker doesn't have a worthiness enchantment I don't see what stops Superman from taking it from Thor. Without Stormbreaker they wouldn't be able to do jack shit to DD.

playa1258
Quan will go ape shit ha ha.

carthage

Psychotron
That's a joke, right? Thor was a jobber in IW.

carthage
Clark died to a nuke
Thor survived the full force of a star

Sounds legit

Psychotron

Surtur
Superman could beat Thanos all on his own.

Josh_Alexander

NemeBro
Originally posted by carthage
Clark died to a nuke

Sounds legit What a monumentally stupid statement.

Clark bounced back from being hit by the nuke in moments under his own power. At no point did he die. He died from being stabbed after being depowered by Kryptonite.

Thor by comparison actually did in fact almost die from enduring the star's beam, and only survived when Stormbreaker rejuvenated him. So the question is, is that a one-time effect, or can Stormbreaker heal Thor when he is wounded? Does Endgame answer that question?

Anyway, the luminosity of a neutron star as calculated by a few people online comes out as being around enough destructive power to destroy a country.

Which is less than the energy to terraform a planet, which Superman partially endured when subjected to a single Motherbox's energies, and entirely endured while physically separating them. smile

Superman beats them both even more badly than Aquaman does Venom. thumb up

Silent Master
LOL!!!!!!!

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by NemeBro
What a monumentally stupid statement.

Clark bounced back from being hit by the nuke in moments under his own power. At no point did he die. He died from being stabbed after being depowered by Kryptonite.

Thor by comparison actually did in fact almost die from enduring the star's beam, and only survived when Stormbreaker rejuvenated him. So the question is, is that a one-time effect, or can Stormbreaker heal Thor when he is wounded? Does Endgame answer that question?

Anyway, the luminosity of a neutron star as calculated by a few people online comes out as being around enough destructive power to destroy a country.

Which is less than the energy to terraform a planet, which Superman partially endured when subjected to a single Motherbox's energies, and entirely endured while physically separating them. smile

I have never seen any calculations come to it destroying a country, far beyond that actually. Even if it was a country, that would be far beyond what Superman took.

That terraforming, took like an hour to level a single city. And the motherbox explosion didnt even hurt Cyborg.

Anyway Superman and Doomsday win imo. As much as as a Thor and Marvel fan I am, those two are absolute beasts and I think that DC edges them out 6/10

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by NemeBro
What a monumentally stupid statement.

Hmmmm... I think it's obvious that the sun produces more energy than all the nuclear weapons combined.

Although neutron star's are less luminous than the sun, still a neutron star's beam would logically edge over a common warhead.

playa1258
Either can solo from DC.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by playa1258
Either can solo from DC.

Thanos was able to keep up with Denvers who is way faster than Superman.
DC fanboys are in desperate times

I say Thanos solos

ares834
Superman solo stomps.

Psychotron
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
DCEU holds no chance

SB and Thanos sword would shred the kryptonians to pieces.

How's that going to happen when Superman is thousands of times faster than them?

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by Psychotron
How's that going to happen when Superman is thousands of times faster than them?

And CM is thousands if not millions of times faster than Superman, yet she wasn't stomping Thanos.

Again, just because a movie doesn't use slow motion sequences, it doesn't mean that the beings aren't superfast.

Also, remember how Thanos would spin his blade fast enough to block several continuous blaster beams from Tony?

Psychotron
And CM is thousands if not millions of times faster than Superman, yet she wasn't stomping Thanos.

Again, just because a movie doesn't use slow motion sequences, it doesn't mean that the beings aren't superfast.

So CM has no combat speed feats on Superman or Flash's level. Got it. Superman rapes her.

Also, remember how Thanos would spin his blade fast enough to block several continuous blaster beams from Tony?

You're out of your mind if you think that is anything near the speed Superman showed in JL.

quanchi112
Thanos solos. The Superman nonsense is just pure delusions. Poor dceu fans playing make believe since Warner Bros told Superman to go eff himself.

Adam Grimes
Superman or cavetroll solos while the other laughs.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Superman or cavetroll solos while the other laughs. WW strength and a sword can cut DD limbs away. Both Thanos and Thor are so much more skilled it is laughable. Thanos also punked the Hulk in strength. Thanos would solo. He has shown he can take on multiple skilled/powerful opponents and school them.

Adam Grimes
None as fast as the latest portrayal of Superman or as strong as Doomsday. Marvel gets decapitated with stormbreaker.

quanchi112
None as fast as the latest portrayal of Superman or as strong as Doomsday. Marvel gets decapitated with stormbreaker. WW headbutted him, lassod him at regular speed. Superman stood there while cyborg shot at him. Doomsday possesses no superspeed or skill but was rattling Superman all over the place.

Thanos would take them on while Thor uses the bathroom.

Adam Grimes
What is Thanos going to do when Superman or Doomsy, who are far faster/stronger respectively, get a hold of the weapon that killed him once wielded by a less fast/strong Thor?

Food for thought my friend.

quanchi112
What is Thanos going to do when Superman or Doomsy, who are far faster/stronger respectively, get a hold of the weapon that killed him once wielded by a less fast/strong Thor?

Food for thought my friend. He is more skilled than either one of them. WW is strong enough to take his limbs off. Thanos is stronger and more skilled than her. Her head rocked Superman. She needed help against humans in ww1. laughing out loud

Arachnid1
Supes or Doomsday could solo. Mega stomp with both.

Stigma
Superman's speed is the deal breaker. He seems to be more powerful than either Thor or Thanos overall.

Psychotron's calculations about the nuke feat vs neutron star feat also point towards Supes' clear superiority.

This is a very one sided battle in favor of DC duo.

Given Supes combat speed I am inclined to say he can solo this.

Silent Master
bOLOBJSJL0I

quanchi112
Originally posted by Arachnid1
Supes or Doomsday could solo. Mega stomp with both. You are absurd. Thanos solos. Stronger, more durable, and far more skilled. Superior weapon to boot.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Stigma
Superman's speed is the deal breaker. He seems to be more powerful than either Thor or Thanos overall.

Psychotron's calculations about the nuke feat vs neutron star feat also point towards Supes' clear superiority.

This is a very one sided battle in favor of DC duo.

Given Supes combat speed I am inclined to say he can solo this. Nonsense. Thanos solos. WW strength can rock Superman. Doomsday tagged him and he showed no superspeed and no skill.

h1a8
Originally posted by quanchi112
Nonsense. Thanos solos. WW strength can rock Superman. Doomsday tagged him and he showed no superspeed and no skill.

Good showing for WW given Superman's durability.
The latest version of Superman (JL) is far too fast for Thanos.

I don't know what kind of troll games you are playing but we don't use the lowest showings for a character as their level in a forum fight. And current versions is what we use here.

SquallX

Surtur
Superman uses Doomsdays body to beat them to death.

playa1258
Superman blitzes and kills team Marvel with SB.

Eon Blue
Thanos solos.

quanchi112
Originally posted by h1a8
Good showing for WW given Superman's durability.
The latest version of Superman (JL) is far too fast for Thanos.

I don't know what kind of troll games you are playing but we don't use the lowest showings for a character as their level in a forum fight. And current versions is what we use here. No, since WW was fast enough to hit him, Aquaman to touch him, etc.

Doomsday tagged him multiple times without skill, superspeed, and a 3-1 disadvantage.

quanchi112

quanchi112
Originally posted by playa1258
Superman blitzes and kills team Marvel with SB. Speculative nonsense. Thor cuts his head off. Superman cried like a ***** killing his own fathers murderer.

h1a8
No, since WW was fast enough to hit him, Aquaman to touch him, etc.

Doomsday tagged him multiple times without skill, superspeed, and a 3-1 disadvantage.

WW is fast.

I don't know what kind of troll games you are playing but we don't use the lowest showings for a character as their level in a forum fight. And current versions is what we use here. JL Superman is far faster than earlier versions.

quanchi112
WW is fast.

I don't know what kind of troll games you are playing but we don't use the lowest showings for a character as their level in a forum fight. And current versions is what we use here. JL Superman is far faster than earlier versions. Not her headbutt. It was quite slow. We use all showings not just cherry picked speed that defeated no one. No one was defeated via his speed. Lol fanboyism.

h1a8
Not her headbutt. It was quite slow. We use all showings not just cherry picked speed that defeated no one. No one was defeated via his speed. Lol fanboyism. The headbut was pretty fast.

No you are using Supermans lowest, not his best (therefore you are not using ALL SHOWINGS). You are cherry picking his lowest as the standard of how he would operate.

And you dont make the rules. We use a characters best showings.

Lastly Superman gained extra speed during JL. That means showings before that scene doesnt count. Only scenes after that one.

quanchi112
The headbut was pretty fast.

No you are using Supermans lowest, not his best (therefore you are not using ALL SHOWINGS). You are cherry picking his lowest as the standard of how he would operate.

And you dont make the rules. We use a characters best showings.

Lastly Superman gained extra speed during JL. That means showings before that scene doesnt count. Only scenes after that one. We can time it out. Both are human level.

I use all showings. He can use his speed which he did in both scenes and defeated none of his opposition.

False, but he got hit after he used speed by WW.

laughing out loud

Steppenwolf tanked his attacks just fine.

laughing out loud

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by carthage
Clark died to a nuke

Sounds legit

Explain how Superman died you moron.

Reality Raccoon said Thor was dying.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.