FPSS Goku vs. FP Bojack

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

backup
Full-Powered Super Saiyan Goku (Cell Saga) vs. Full-Powered Bojack

Who wins?

SSJGGogeta
Goku, easy.

juggerman
Wasn't Bojack supposed to be around Perfect Cell level? If so, he should be superior to Goku

Galan007
Bojack was powerful enough to stomp FPSSJ Gohan without much effort at all, and FPSSJ Gohan ~/> FPSSJ Goku.

That said, I've always considered Bojack and Perfect Cell to be peers... Bojack just doesn't have a HF.

StiltmanFTW
Bojack rapes.

juggerman
Originally posted by Galan007
Bojack was powerful enough to stomp FPSSJ Gohan without much effort at all, and FPSSJ Gohan ~/> FPSSJ Goku.

Didn't Gohan get jump by minions before he fought Bojack? Either way I agree he was supposed to be Perfect Cell level which means he would be above Goku.

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by Galan007

That said, I've always considered Bojack and Perfect Cell to be peers... Bojack just doesn't have a HF.

IIRC, Gohan wasn't really even fighting back, right? Not to mention he was getting gangbanged by 3 of the Bojack fuk3rs at once, right?

Idk, I may be remembering wrong since it's been so long since I saw that movie, but I certainly don't remember feeling like Bojack was definitely above SSJ1 Gohan. Just like how Perfect Cell was raw-dogging SSJ1 Gohan, despite him being stronger than Goku- who had just fought on par with Cell.

Galan007
I'll have to double check, as I haven't seen the movie in years. Hated that movie tbh.

SSJGGogeta
Same here. Definitely my least favorite DB movie. Also don't like Bojack in general.

Estacado
Bojack is the most meh DB movie villain ever....

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Estacado
Bojack is the most meh DB movie villain ever....

Bio-Broly says hello

Estacado
Oh right here was so shitty I even forgott about him...

SSJGGogeta

Marikina
Bojack was comparable to Perfect Cell, who was stronger than Goku. He managed to not immediately die after getting the Toei punch from SSJ2 Gohan and his ki blasts tied with Gohan's Kamehameha.

Dark-Kenshin
Cell Saga FPSSJ Goku Warp Kamehameha vs a poor man's Perfect Cell w/o regen = Stomp in Goku's favor. thumb up

EmperorThanos
Bojack was easily taking on FPSSJ Gohan who was around FPSSJ Goku level. He should win but an IT Kamehameha might work.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.