Justin Bieber wants Fox Host fired for terrible behaviour (far worse than Brie)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Putinbot1
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-northern-ireland-47989347

Justin Bieber says Fox News host Laura Ingraham "should be fired" for appearing to laugh when she was discussing the memorial procession of rapper Nipsey Hussle.

He posted on Instagram saying: "How dare you laugh in the face of a person who has passed on."

Nipsey Hussle was shot dead outside his clothing shop in LA last month. He was 33.

Radio 1 Newsbeat has contacted Fox News for comment.

Brie seems to have in man's opinion been "cunty", Laura seems to be a far nastier person. KMC thoughs?

eThneoLgrRnae
lmao Laura Ingraham is one of the best journalists in the entirety of media. She ain't going anywhere. Who gives a shit what Bieber says? He's just another snobbish leftist celebrity.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
lmao Laura Ingraham is one of the best journalists in the entirety of media. She ain't going anywhere. Who gives a shit what Bieber says. He's just another snotty leftist celebrity. triggered chairborne ranger lol.

Emperordmb
The implicit assumption you are making here to draw a false equivalence is that any of us on the right on here were demanding that Brie Larson be fired.

eThneoLgrRnae
Yeah, I never asked for Larson to be fired even though I don't like her.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Emperordmb
The implicit assumption you are making here to draw a false equivalence is that any of us on the right on here were demanding that Brie Larson be fired. I'm not suggesting you did, I'm suggesting this is a lot more interesting. Especially how people respond... So far I'm not dissapointed.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Putinbot1
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-northern-ireland-47989347

Justin Bieber says Fox News host Laura Ingraham "should be fired" for appearing to laugh when she was discussing the memorial procession of rapper Nipsey Hussle.

He posted on Instagram saying: "How dare you laugh in the face of a person who has passed on."

Nipsey Hussle was shot dead outside his clothing shop in LA last month. He was 33.

Radio 1 Newsbeat has contacted Fox News for comment.

Brie seems to have in man's opinion been "cunty", Laura seems to be a far nastier person. KMC thoughs?

Do you have a video of this? I would like to see it. I went to the article but did not see a video in the article that looked like a match for the laugh.

Bashar Teg
did it have to be justin beiber tho?

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
lmao Laura Ingraham is one of the best journalists in the entirety of media. She ain't going anywhere. Who gives a shit what Bieber says? He's just another snobbish leftist celebrity.

If its as you say, I love it.

mike brown
She should apologize to the family if she laughed at his death... But she doesn't need to be fired and I would be very surprised if Fox caves in to this demand

Surtur
She never laughed at the fact he was dead. Pointless thread is pointless and clearly triggered by the Brie Larson topic. Sad.

Putinbot1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XgD7K1KL2lA

snowdragon
Originally posted by Putinbot1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XgD7K1KL2lA

He should have just stopped at empathy and instead went on to make a fail attack on more than Ingram, I give him 2 donkey rolls that he can share with Ingram eek!

Donkey Roll

Putinbot1
Originally posted by snowdragon
He should have just stopped at empathy and instead went on to make a fail attack on more than Ingram, I give him 2 donkey rolls that he can share with Ingram eek!

Donkey Roll Yeah, he went on to far, but her mocking someone people are grieving for clearly triggered him.

Flashing Blade
What a disgusting woman. She has no humanity.

Surtur
Originally posted by Flashing Blade
What a disgusting woman. She has no humanity.

What did she do that was disgusting? Explain. She didn't actually laugh over the fact the guy was dead.

mike brown
The entire reason they even brought him up was to make fun of him cause he was in a song called **** Donald Trump and now he's dead. She might not have laughed at him dying but it was still a sleazy thing to do. She's just another partisan hack imo.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Surtur
What did she do that was disgusting? Explain. She didn't actually laugh over the fact the guy was dead.

Obviously the fact that Laura is a Conservative and supports Trump is what's really disgusting to him/her he/she just won't admit that's the reason he/she called her a "disgusting woman."

Surtur
Originally posted by mike brown
The entire reason they even brought him up was to make fun of him cause he was in a song called **** Donald Trump and now he's dead. She might not have laughed at him dying but it was still a sleazy thing to do. She's just another partisan hack imo.

So they laughed at his anti-trump song. I just can't bring myself to care, not after the way the left used the corpse of John McCain as a cudgel against Trump.

mike brown
The anti Trump song is old news. They brought it up in response to the news of his death, cause that's what soulless partisan hacks do.

SquallX
Why do we care so much when a celebrity dies? What about all the young kids that dies to gun violences?

Putinbot1
Originally posted by SquallX
Why do we care so much when a celebrity dies? What about all the young kids that dies to gun violences? Most people care about them too mate.

SquallX

Rage.Of.Olympus
Why are 60% of the threads created in this forum politicized or coming with an agenda?

dadudemon
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Why are 60% of the threads created in this forum politicized or coming with an agenda?

This is the place to discuss mostly politics and news that does not fall under a direct religion topic. So what you described is almost exactly what this place would be for.

Also, say the word "pewp" out like. It's pronounced just like "pew" like the onomatopoeia for a laser but with a "p" sound at the end to round off the word.

Then combine it with "butthole and a "y": pewpy butthole. Or pewpy pewps.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.