American Pedo Soldiers get free pass report says.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Flashing Blade
Inspired by another thread, it's not just limeys that have a lot of pedo soldiers.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/23/world/asia/afghanistan-military-abuse.html

A former Special Forces officer, Capt. Dan Quinn, was relieved of his command and pulled from Afghanistan after fighting with an Afghan militia commander for keeping a boy as a sex slave.CreditCreditKirsten Luce for The New York Times

On 5,753 occasions from 2010 to 2016, the United States military asked to review Afghan military units to see if there were any instances of “gross human rights abuses.” If there were, American law required military aid to be cut off to the offending unit.

Not once did that happen.

That was among the findings in an investigation into child sexual abuse by the Afghan security forces and the supposed indifference of the American military to the problem, according to a report released on Monday by the Special Inspector General for Afghan Reconstruction, known as Sigar.

Surtur
Hollywood is gonna be so happy.

BrolyBlack
Afghan military commandos have been keeping sex slaves for years, only bound to cross over, what a shame.

Surtur
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Afghan military commandos have been keeping sex slaves for years, only bound to cross over, what a shame.

One might even call it...awful.

Didn't we punish a solider who beat the shit out of some afghan who had a kid chained to his bed?

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Surtur
One might even call it...awful.

Didn't we punish a solider who beat the shit out of some afghan who had a kid chained to his bed?

We did.

Bashar Teg
But whatabout whatabout whatabout

Flashing Blade

Flashing Blade
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
But whatabout whatabout whatabout Exactly, that officer knew what was prevalent.

BrolyBlack
triggered

Bashar Teg
I'm sorry that my post triggered you

Putinbot1
I'm sorry that my post triggered you It's Broly, he ie never not triggered bless him.

BrolyBlack
I'm sorry that my post triggered you

Originally posted by Putinbot1
It's Broly, he ie never not triggered bless him.

2 for 1 triggered

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Putinbot1
It's Broly, he ie never not triggered bless him.
https://i.imgur.com/DuVOeBVs.jpg

BrolyBlack
https://i.imgur.com/DuVOeBVs.jpg

Triggered thus posted a meme to seem less triggered

Premolar
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Triggered thus posted a meme to seem less triggered Your soul purpose seems to be to get triggered and become this forums entertainment.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Premolar
Your soul purpose seems to be to get triggered and become this forums entertainment.

Triggered sock trolllaughing out loud

Surtur

Son: do better with your next post.

Robtard

That's how morally damaged they are. Story about kids being kept as sex slaves and they what about deflect. Where's the personal gain there? Anyhow.

This shit has been going on for a long time and sadly, it's not stopping. Though iirc, that hero Capt. Dan Quinn who beat the crap out of the pedo was able to keep his command in the end.

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard
That's how morally damaged they are. Story about kids being kept as sex slaves and they what about deflect. Where's the personal gain there? Anyhow.

This shit has been going on for a long time and sadly, it's not stopping. Though iirc, that hero Capt. Dan Quinn who beat the crap out of the pedo was able to keep his command in the end.

^Irony overload.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Robtard

This shit has been going on for a long time and sadly, it's not stopping. Though iirc, that hero Capt. Dan Quinn who beat the crap out of the pedo was able to keep his command in the end. Yup, it'sa shame they are that broken.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.