Kent Hovind gets mad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eThneoLgrRnae
Never thought I'd see the day when Kent would almost lose it on one of his own You Tube videos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XK_YoD0ev_0

Fast forward to about 14:30 mark to get to the meat of the video. First 13 minutes are extremely boring and have literally nothing to do with the main subject.

Basically, several evolutionists lied in the comments section of the video and Kent got very upset over it (he occasionally reads comments out loud on his channel of atheists who post on his videos) so he went about proving them wrong in a manner I would've never expected him.

Adam_PoE
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/4pRfiZGXQ0c/hqdefault.jpg

eThneoLgrRnae
He wasn't imprisoned for not paying taxes. He paid his taxes. He was unjustly imprisoned over the idiotic "structuring" laws. Nice try, troll.

Surtur
Originally posted by Adam_PoE

Yeah the left definitely can't meme.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
He wasn't imprisoned for not paying taxes. He was unjustly imprisoned over the idiotic "structuring" laws. Nice try, troll.

Flystar I'm liking your new persona. It's hilariously nutty.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Surtur
Yeah the left definitely can't meme.

Not to mention how that meme demonstrates who the true authoritarians are. It's not those of us on the right.

"We think teaching people things we don't agree with should be considered a crime! Lock him up!"-- typical radical leftists.

Robtard
Originally posted by Adam_PoE

laughing out loud

Surtur
Not to mention how that meme demonstrates who the true authoritarians are. It's not those of us on the right.

"We think teaching people things we don't agree with should be considered a crime! Lock him up!"-- typical radical leftists.

Yeah, the guy does kinda look like a rapist tho

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Surtur
Yeah, the guy does kinda look like a rapist tho

Not sure if you're joking or being serious.

I've seen plenty of rapists and Kent looks nothing like any of them. Mugshots have a tendency to make anyone look like a bad person.

Putinbot1
Not sure if you're joking or being serious.

I've seen plenty of rapists and Kent looks nothing like any of them. Mugshots have a tendency to make anyone look like a bad person. Why have you hung out with lots of rapists?

Robtard
Originally posted by Putinbot1
Why have you hung out with lots of rapists?

Yeah, Star needs to qualify that creepy comment of his. Stat.

Patient_Leech
"Evolutionists" = Biologist

Creationist = "Delusionist"

Because biology makes no sense with animals suddenly popping into existence.

du0xy3omB-4

"It takes at least 4 times longer to correct any of these lies than it does for him to tell them. That's why he wants equal time, so that his lies will go uncorrected. It's not about truth. It's about appearances."

- Aron Ra

Haha.. sad but true.

mike brown
Debating creationists is a complete waste of time. I used to try when I was younger... Nobody who has a serious belief is convinced by the other side in those debates.

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by mike brown
Debating creationists is a complete waste of time...

Not a complete waste of time. You don't do it to change their mind necessarily. You are right, people like Kent Hovind will never honestly address the evidence and the Bible is the only evidence they will ever need. But you do it for anyone honestly objectively watching the debate who might be susceptible.

mike brown
I believe those people are rare enough in these debates that I don't bother anymore. Like I said I've tried before and have never once had a positive experience.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.