Massachusetts judge who helped illegal immigrant escape ICE arrest indicted

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Surtur
Massachusetts judge who helped illegal immigrant escape ICE arrest indicted

I hope they throw the book at her and no judicial immunity just does not cover this.

Not cooperating with ICE is one thing, but that's not what she did. There no valid reason to have an issue with this.

BrolyBlack
https://media.giphy.com/media/jSB2l4zJ82Rvq/giphy.gif

eThneoLgrRnae
Great! Hopefully they'll put her away for a long time. thumb up

Surtur
It gets better: Slate actually compared this to state officials protecting fugitive slaves from bounty hunters operating under the "Fugitive Slave Act" lol.

Though I suspect one of two things will happen here:

1-She gets a very light slap on the wrist

2-The case gets dismissed and there are zero consequences for her

Robtard
From the story: A Massachusetts judge and court officer accused of helping an illegal immigrant flee an Immigration and Customs Enforcement agent waiting to take him into custody were indicted Thursday by a federal grand jury for obstruction of justice and three other counts, officials said. -Snip

LoL! Trumpers really need to decide if obstruction of justice is a serious issue or not. They flip-flop depending on who is being accused.

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard
But what about trump

Well Rob if they wanna try to charge him with obstruction after he's out of office that is fine thumb up

cdtm
Trumps gonna have to relocate to Switzerland, or something.

Maybe his pal Putin will protect him from extradition.

Surtur
I will also say I have no problem with law enforcement showing up at courthouses to apprehend criminals. I would think they screen you for weapons, so this means apprehending one presents less risk to the officer and anyone else who might be around.

Putinbot1
This thread backfired hilariously thumb up

Robtard
Originally posted by Putinbot1
This thread backfired hilariously thumb up

Absolutely.

Surtur
Absolutely.

Not really, but if you need a pretend win I'll allow it. Plus your whataboutism(after crying in the past about others doing it) made it amusing. And when you respond and lie that you didn't do that it will be even more amusing lol.

eat

Robtard
Originally posted by Surtur
Not really, but if you need a pretend win I'll allow it. Plus your whataboutism(after crying in the past about others doing it) made it amusing. And when you respond and lie that you didn't do that it will be even more amusing lol.

eat ^ Surt proves Whirly's point just minutes later. Too good. Too. Good.

BrolyBlack
^ Surt proves Whirly's point just minutes later. Too good. Too. Good.

#nolifegonz

Surtur
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
#nolifegonz

You gotta admire how he's trying to twist his own use of whataboutism(after crying when he thinks others use it) being pointed out into an internet victory for PB lol.

Robtard
eat

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Surtur
You gotta admire how he's trying to twist his own use of whataboutism(after crying when he thinks others use it) being pointed out into an internet victory for PB lol.

He doesnt have a life.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.