Who can throw hands with Ancient One?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ShadowFyre
Just like it says. Who can get into a fistfight with the Ancient One and not get one shotted?

StiltmanFTW
Ultron.

NemeBro
Rubeus Hagrid.

playa1258
Emperor of Mankind.

Surtur
When did the Ancient One physically one shot anyone? Are we truly going to say her being able to remove a super inexperienced Dr. Strange's soul from his body was "one shotting" him? That wasn't even a purely physical attack.

If there was magic involved and this is supposed to be a non-magical fist fight...

carthage
She also oneshot the Hulk

Surtur
Ah I see, didn't know she appeared in another movie.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Just like it says. Who can get into a fistfight with the Ancient One and not get one shotted?

I'd say in the MCU:
Odin
Ego
Hela

ares834

Fully trained Strange.

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by Surtur
When did the Ancient One physically one shot anyone? Are we truly going to say her being able to remove a super inexperienced Dr. Strange's soul from his body was "one shotting" him? That wasn't even a purely physical attack.

If there was magic involved and this is supposed to be a non-magical fist fight... but she physically hit them. And yeah im hampering everyone i suppose but she is a little old lady

h1a8
Full knowledge Strange.
Everyone else is speculation.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Surtur
Ah I see, didn't know she appeared in another movie.

You know nothing, Surtur.

jaden_2.0
Vision

cdtm
From the Lobby, thought this would read "Who can throw hands with Anchorman?"

Kind of disappointed.

ShadowFyre
That would be great! What does he call his hands again? Tom Oleary and something else. I just saw it like a month or so again to.

Galan007
Just like it says. Who can get into a fistfight with the Ancient One and not get one shotted? Presumably anyone who knows how to control their soul/astral form to some extent should be immune to AO's soul displacement technique... Or at the very least should be able to recover from it very quickly.

...Or if they just don't have a proper soul at all.

NotAllThatEvil
R2-d2

Khazra Reborn
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Ultron.

Originally posted by jaden_2.0
Vision

thumb up

TheVaultDweller
What actually amused me about that whole scene was how casual the Ancient One was. She was deflecting energy bolts and crap while aliens were raining down on New York, yet had the air of someone who was out trimming some roses.

But yeah, you basically need someone who doesn't have a soul to get knocked out of their body for this. Or is so laughably faster than her that she will never land even one hit. Because while other sorcerers could likely re-enter their own bodies without assistance, I am not sure how many could resist the initial shunt that knocks them out.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.